Wandering Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues to play with their mutual friend.
1.6k words
4.13
81.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wandered back out to her own party feeling self-conscious about the glow that she could feel emanating from her every pore. She found herself checking and rechecking the back of her skirt to make sure that her ass wasn't hanging out of it.

After a few minutes she realized that no one had even noticed her absence. She gave a mental head shake and tried to reconcile with the fact that just ten minutes before she had been having amazing sex with her friend. More than just her friend. Her husband's friend. It couldn't be real.

At that moment, she spotted Mike across the living room; he looked her up and down and she could see his chest heave. She realized that she was holding her breath and she struggled to catch it as her new lover looked at her as though he was ready to pull her into yet another deserted room. Her knees gave a little and she felt herself begin to burn. She forced her gaze away and walked outside to try and gain control of herself.

Her husband was drunkenly telling stories of sports heroics to an equally drunk circle of friends when she heard the door slide open behind her. She smelled him before she saw him, and her stomach clenched with his brazenness to follow her out here where her husband stood. She watched Tim slur his words and try to stay on his feet as their friend, who had been pumping inside of her moments before, sat down at the table with the group.

It was a short time later that people started to make their way to the front door. Wives collected their drunken husbands and said their goodbyes. It was at that moment that she remembered that Mike had already arranged to sleep in the guest room, so that he wouldn't have to drive home. He excused himself to the spare bedroom, and she nervously picked up beer bottles as her husband fell into a snoring, drunken stupor on the couch. She shook her head and locked up the house.

She flipped off the last light and headed down the corridor to her room, wondering if Mike was already asleep. When she crossed the threshold, the door gently closed behind her, and she heard the lock click.

She felt his enormous arms wrap around her waist and his mouth bury itself in her neck.

"I told you that wasn't done with you," he whispered raggedly.

"It's not safe."

"He's going to be unconscious until noon and you know it," he said as he slid her around to face him and pushed her against the wall.

She started to protest, but he kissed her hard and her arguments faded as her arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled her away from the wall and pulled her clothes off of her. He threw her bra across the room and pulled off his shirt, revealing his Army hardened body. He backed her up across the room until the backs of her knees hit the bed and she fell back, propping herself up on her elbows to watch him. He stood between her knees, looking down at her, and began unbuckling his belt.

He dropped his underwear and pants in one foul swoop, and kicked them away. She sat up and tried to capture his enormous cock in her mouth, but he put one hand in the middle of her chest to stop her and shook his head.

"That's not how I operate," he said pushing her back, "You first." He knelt on the floor, between where her feet rested on the floor and pushed her legs up, a thumb under each of her knees, and spread her open. She felt exposed, even in the relative darkness, and she bit her lip.

"You're wet again," he said, gently kissing the skin around her womanhood, "You aren't done with me either." She felt her hands clutch the blanket as her back arched in anticipation.

"Tell me."

"What?" she managed.

"That you aren't done with me, that you want more."

"I want more," she gasped as he dipped ever closer to the target.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you."

"Be specific," he coaxed, nipping the inside of her thigh.

"I want you to lick me," she said shutting her eyes.

"Where?" he chuckled.

"My pussy," she whispered.

"Like this?" and he slid her tongue easily into her soaking wet hole. She released the blankets and grabbed his thick wrists and gasped. He thrust his tongue into her, making her squirm under him and cry out. He pulled his tongue out and slid is slowly up the crease of her pussy until he reached her clit, and he flicked at it teasingly. He pulled her knees up and apart until her knees were pressed into the bed and her pussy was gaping open for him to ravage and he buried his face in her, eating her out in earnest.

He put one of her hands on her own leg for her to hold it in place, freeing up one of his hands. He put his middle finger in his mouth momentarily to get it wet, and then drove it into her as he sucked her clitoris into his mouth. She pulled down a pillow with her free hand and screamed into it as he made her come so violently that she was afraid that she might pass out. She bucked against his face and hand as he finger fucked her with first one, and then two fingers. She lifted the pillow and begged him to stop, to let her catch her breath, but he shook his head into her pussy and began changing his rhythm to a new maddening tempo that made her come again and again, and she found herself unable to stop from grinding back against his face as he moaned his approval into her soaking cunt.

He pulled back abruptly, and stood flipping her easily and placing her so that she stood in front of the bed, bent over with her elbows on the mattress.

She spread her legs and he moved behind her and placed his rigid cock between the lips of her dripping sex and stood stock still, savoring the fiery, moist heat against the tip of his cock. She pushed back against him, capturing the head in her hole before he grabbed her hips and held them in place.

"Please," she begged, desperately trying to pull him into her.

"Please what?" he teased.

"Please give it to me," she whimpered.

"This?" he coaxed, pulling the head out of her.

"Yes," she cried.

"Do you want it soft?" he asked gently easing his dick inside of her, "Or do you want it hard?" and he asked slamming into her.

"Hard," she gasped, "Fuck me hard."

He groaned and then began thrusting into her roughly. She met him stroke for stroke, backing up to catch him.

"God, I love your pussy," he hissed, reaching around her hips with his hand to find her clit. The moment that he made contact with it, she began to come wildly and her muscles gripped his manhood so tightly that he was unable to withdraw completely. She buried her face in the mattress and cried out as he pushed even faster against her. Her pussy soaked him with moisture, and he bit his lip to maintain control. When her orgasm began to subside he slowed and pulled out of her as he pulled her up.

"Come here," he said, his face desperate. He pushed her back to the bedroom wall. He hooked one of her legs onto his elbow and then the other, wrapping her legs around his waist. She reached between them and guided his thick cock into her.

"I want to watch you come," he whispered and he pushed up into her. He cupped her ass in both hands and held her as he began to move faster and faster inside of her. His public bone ground against her clit as he thrust into her and she found herself whimpering uncontrollably.

He nipped at her neck and shoulders as he pumped his manhood into her. He looked down and watched as his hard cock parted her swollen lips, and then up at her face, her mouth open and her eyes squeezed tight as she held onto his shoulders, her body building up to yet another climax.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he whispered, pushing into her a little faster, "Come for me baby. Come for me."

She felt her muscles start to tense, and she was so close that it was maddening.

"Look at me," he said firmly, looking her in the eye. She opened her eyes and her breath caught as she looked into his and saw the raw lust in his eyes. He nodded to her, and that was all it took. She began to come once again, and he watched her face, unblinking as she came, and he bit his lip, desperate to hang on just another second. Her pussy flooded both of them, drenching the place where their bodies were joined, and he couldn't hang on any longer. He thrust deeply and cried out, spilling into her and shaking as he collapsed against her.

Several long moments later, he kissed her neck repeatedly as he helped her to stand on her feet. He laid her on the bed, and then went to put warm water on a wash cloth in her bathroom. He cleaned her gently, from her sweaty brow, down her breasts, to her sex. When he was done, he put her under her blankets and then kissed her. "I'm still not done with you," he whispered and she chuckled. He crept out to the spare bedroom and fell exhausted into the bed, smiling at her smell on his body.