All Comments on 'Wanton'

by logophile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
How do you....

know if the instructions were indeed from a MAN herecomestherain? I like to think the instructions were from a woman to a woman. Very hot and I say this with a bit of surprise on my part. I generally dont read BDSM in the first place as I find it at the least ridiculous or the most disgusting. I also never read stuff about spanking as I never have experienced it and think it to be completely silly, BUT......this blew me away. Well done!

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthabout 18 years ago
Oh

Wow.

That was really great!

Wow.

Mmm.

herecomestherainherecomestherainabout 18 years ago
Mmmmm!

Beautifully paced and described - lovely writing logophile, the dialogue or his instructions are very sexy too - nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mmmm!

I love a good spanking (giving or receiving), and this sounds like a fabulous one. Well done. :)

gotwood49gotwood49about 18 years ago
Oh my god, logo...

...whether it's your intent or not, I found myself squirming in my chair as I read this! I'm not even sure who I wanted to be more: the sub or the dom, for both sides have been treated to a special moment...and we, the readers, get to experience a touch of both, through your powers of descriptive writing. Nice!

impressiveimpressiveabout 18 years ago
I agree with Bel ...

... but what I most like about it is the peek into your beautiful mind. Fascinating place. ~Imp

BelegonBelegonabout 18 years ago
The crossover sensibilities...

...of this piece, the meeting between prose and poetry, is what I love most about it...

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
MMMmmmm!

Thank you for submitting this! What a gift! Beautiful piece of work, and perfect title... :)

SelenaKittyn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous