Warlock's Tower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are most pleasing Bree." Kimmy cooed. She walked up to the edge of the couch, spreading her legs so they were across Bree's. She gently put her hands on either side of Bree's head. "But I want you to deep throat me Bree. I know you can do that Bree. I. I know what they teach girls in those brothels." Kimmy flexed her hips so her penis was against Bree's lips as she sat back. Bree nodded, and opened her mouth.

Slowly Kimmy pushed her hips forward and slid her penis in. She wasn't trying to be gentle, she just wanted to savor each inch of Bree's throat. Inch by inch, Kimmy's penis disappeared into Bree's mouth. Bree began to choke, but held back gagging as her cheeks puffed out and her eyes began to water. She looked up at Kimmy, her brown eyes teary and pleading. Kimmy was lost in pleasure. Her penis finally bottomed out, her balls rubbing against Bree's chin. She felt warmth and pressure along the shaft. Bree began to lick up and down, slithering along her shaft trying to coax the cum from her dick. Kimmy felt her nipple ignite. She released Bree's head and clutched her ivory breasts in her hands, kneading the tissue sending tingles through her nerves.

Once Kimmy had released her head, Bree took the opportunity and pulled back. Kimmy's dick slithered out and air rushed into Bree's exhausted lungs. She sat on the couch panting, reaching up to Kimmy's penis with an outstretched hand. Using the saliva as a lubricant, Bree began stroking the shaft up and down as she sucked in precious mouthfuls of air. Kimmy's penis jerked at the pressure of Bree's soft hands rubbing it. She could feel tingling in her balls. Looking down at Bree, she saw her wide brown eyes staring unblinkingly at Kimmy's cock. Her expression was a mixture of awe and horror as she stroked the monster meat.

Kimmy put her hands by her hips and bent her head down to look at Bree. "Don't think you're going to get away with that!" Kimmy said mockingly. Her dick twitching underneath Bree's attentions. "I've got a big load for your tummy girl, open up!"

Nodding, Bree opened her mouth wide and tilted her head backward. Slowly, Kimmy leaned forward pushing her giant penis into Kimmy's throat. Bree never gagged, and the gaze of her soft brown eyes never broke from Kimmy's icy blue stare. Bree gobbled up the penis like a snake eating a rodent. When she managed to swallow the entire length, she pulled back quickly and without breaking her gaze, slammed her mouth back down the length of Bree's shaft.

"Oh, my, oh my god!" Kimmy moaned. Her hands found her plump tits again as Bree's mouth continued to pump her shaft. Kimmy could hear Bree gulp and slurp as she moved, and she felt Bree's spit splash onto her muscular thighs. Kimmy was correct, Bree certainly knew how to deep throat, and was a champion at it. Every inch of Kimmy's dick was being stimulated. Bree's tongue twirled around the head as she pulled out, making Kimmy dizzy with pleasure. On the in stroke, Kimmy could see Bree's neck bulge as the head of her penis penetrated into the girl's esophagus. At the same time, Bree sucked in hard pulling more blood and semen into Kimmy's already throbbing pole. Heat was moving up Kimmy's penis as Bree sucked faster and faster. Kimmy saw her face starting to turn blue with the lack of air, but she was close. Her penis felt so good inside little Bree, she wasn't about to withdraw now. Kimmy clutched her breasts hard, forcing her nipples forward as she felt her balls tighten and her dick begin to spasm.

"AHHH! I'm..." was all Kimmy managed to say as she began to cum. She looked down and saw her conquest's gorgeous frame. Bree's eyes were wide open, looking directly into Kimmy's as her balls began to empty into Bree's throat. Kimmy threw her head back, her short brown hair a blur. She sighed and pumped load after load of cum into Bree's tanned taut body. Bree swallowed the load methodically. Every time Kimmy would fill her mouth with the sticky cum, Bree would swallow before the next load escaped Kimmy's giant balls.

Finally, Kimmy's penis grew soft as the last of her ejaculation subsided. Sighing, she withdrew her cock from Bree's mouth who belched softly, a smile creeping up her lips. Bree placed her hands on her thighs as Kimmy sat down beside her on the couch.

"You're a great cocksucker Bree." Kimmy said, giving a hug around Bree's shoulders. Bree didn't say anything but smiled. Kimmy nuzzled her head into Bree's shoulder. "You were hesitant at first. Why did you change your mind?" Kimmy asked.

"That's why." Bree said, keeping her eyes fixed forward. Kimmy raised her and looked to the far side of the room. "I think she wanted a show."

Kimmy could see a tall, thin woman with long straight brown hair down to her back. Her wrists were adorned with thin bracelets, and her fingers supported several rings. She was balancing on the balls of her feet, and a long flowing blue dress fell around her thin frame.

"Mel." Kimmy said filled with annoyance. "How nice of you to join."

12