Warm Blood, Cold Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not play, all is real my sweet!" he said and helped her from the ground. "It is time. I must take you now!" he added and sat her on the very edge of the rock. He reached under her skirt, pulled down her drenched panties and he pushed them into one of his pockets.

She was lifted one the rock and her panties were off before she could say a word. "If we get together after this, I still want to pretend you're my Master, ok? And you can do anything to me; even bite me if you're really into that and I won't say a word." Misty panted as he stepped between her tiny legs and he spread her wide. "I'm afraid," she started sobbing and Misty felt him pushing to her.

"Do not be afraid, you are my queen and it is time for us to be together. Relax and let me show you a wonderful new world," he whispered as he lay over her trembling body, his arms at her sides, just under her small shoulders and his hands holding her face.

"Oh God, you drive me crazy!" she cried out, thrust her tiny hips up and Misty was no longer a virgin. His cock tore through her flower and they were joined. He was completely in her and at Misty's source of life. "It's freaking wonderful! Oh God, oh God!" she screamed and wrapped her little legs and arms around him as tight as she could.

Misty thrust up and they were joined. "Oh yes, my sweet, sweet Misty! We are together at long last!" he grunted and her insides began loving him. They were squeezing and caressing him, pulling him and trying to get his cold seeds. He leaned to her neck, the same side as before and he gently sucked, bringing all of her warm and excited blood to the surface.

Misty felt him at her neck and wondered if he was going to really try and bite her. "Mmmm, my sexy Count! Bit me, enjoy my warm, life-giving blood and love me while you drain my body of life!" she moaned as they moved as one, loving each other as if they had been together a thousand times before.

A little fire started to erupt in her belly and Misty was finished. "Oh yes! I'm cuming, God, I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" she screamed out in the night air, as her body exploded around his cool shaft and it was a dream. At last, a man had taken her. "Go faster, go faster!" Misty squealed and he did as she asked.

"I will bite you, but I will not drain you of life. I want you by my side and we shall rule a great, new empire together," he moaned in her ear, opened his mouth, his fangs slowly came down and he lunged into her flesh.

Misty screamed bloody-murder when his sharp fangs sank into her neck. It felt like she had been struck by lightening and Misty could feel him tenderly sucking, draining her of blood. "Oh my God, you are a vampire! Oh yes, oh yes, suck my blood! Suck my blood!" she continued to squeal with pleasure as he drank her life and he held her tightly in place. "Oh God, I love it, I love it!" she whimpered as he used her pussy hard and drank her blood.

He eased from her neck and smiled. "Oh my sweet, Misty, you have renewed my life and brought me back from the brink of extinction and I thank you," he moaned as his cold, hard cock slid in and out of her tiny body.

"My young, beautiful girl, you have turned my dreadful life upside-down!" he moaned as he pleasured their bodies, pumping Misty fast and very deep. Her body tried holding him, it wanted his seeds.

"Oh shit, it feels so freaking good! Fuck me, fuck me harder!" Misty screamed as her heels kicked his back, making him love her faster and deeper. "Cum in me, I want to feel your cum! Please, I know you can," she moaned as her hips and sloppy pussy thrust to him.

He smiled at her and laughed at her sweet words. "My secrets have been hidden for a long, long time. How could someone so young and innocent know anything about me?" he asked and his young beauty was getting the best of him. He had not released his cold seeds in many years and she was close to enjoying it.

"I can see it in your eyes. You're dying to cum in me. Aren't you? Come on, do it, cum in me! Please! Cum in me my love!" Misty whispered with a helpless smile and she felt his cool shaft jump. "Oh hell yeah!" she grunted and lifted her hips just as he came.

He jerked as the cold fluids squirted from his equally cool shaft, injecting it deep into Misty's young body. "Oh yes!" he growled and held Misty tight. "You are 'truly' one of a kind and I can not wait for you to join me. We will enjoy many things and you shall be mine for eternity!" He smiled and rocked Misty in his arms.

His cool seeds shot deep into her body and even though it was cold, it felt like lava shooting into her belly. "Oh my God, that was great!" Misty whimpered as she held his powerful neck, never wanting to let him go.

"It was very enjoyable, but our next time will be better."

"When?" Misty asked with a smile, thinking of being under this wonderful man's body again and enjoying his skills.

"I shall come to you the next two nights and on the final night...you will be mine!"

"Fuck that, I am now!" Misty giggled as her body started tingling and her senses came alive. She heard voices from every direction and tiny bugs communicating back and forth. "I feel funny, but it's kinda neat," she said and it felt like she was drunk or high.

He kissed Misty on the tip of her little nose and said. "Your body and your senses will be so enlightened; it will be hard to grasp. But shall be with you, helping you and showing you the way," he said and slowly eased from her young body.

"Ahhh, no! Why did you stop? I wanted more, lots more!" Misty moaned and curled into a ball.

"Tomorrow my sweet, I will come to your bed and enjoy you there."

Misty's eyes started to close and she whispered. "I want to go home, I'm sleepy," she smiled and her eyes closed.

*.

Misty Crawford! Get yourself out of that bed and get down to the kitchen, right now!" Misty's mother, Donna, yelled at her daughter. She was more than half naked in her bed and the door to her room was left wide open. "Hurry up, young lady!" she yelled louder and she was getting very mad.

"Oh God, shut up! My freaking head is killing and your big mouth isn't helping any!" Misty screamed at her mother.

"How dare you talk to me like that! Your father is getting his razor strap out and you will feel it like never before!"

"I don't think he will!" Misty jumped from the bed and was standing in front of her mother, within the blink of an eye. "He won't touch me again and if he tries...he will be so sorry!" Misty yelled louder.

"What in the world is going on up there?" Jack, Misty's overbearing father yelled from the kitchen.

"Jack, Misty needs some discipline! Her mouth is spilling over this morning. Oh my God, what happened to your neck? We let you out one time by yourself and you come back looking like a common whore!" she screamed at Misty, looking at the right side of her neck and the entire side of it was black, blue and purple.

Jack ran up the stairs and when he saw Misty's neck, he drew back his hand. "You hit me and you will be sorry!" Misty growled like a rabid dog and her eyes glared at him. "I won't be your punching bag anymore! It you want to beat somebody, hit her!" Misty yelled as she walked by her father and she shoved him aside.

Jack was stunned at Misty's words and when he tried to grab her, she shoved him as if he was nothing. "Come back here, young lady! I'm not finished with you!" he reached for her again, but Misty just walked away with her father's eyes on her shapely, petite butt.

She searched the kitchen for something to eat, but not one thing looked appealing to her. Misty had a strange craving for something, but she didn't know what. "I've starving!" she growled and a wonderful scent filled her nose. "Ahhh, what is that?" Misty sniffed as she followed the delightful smell.

Misty looked down and saw a big, bloody beef roast lying in the sink. "How nice!" she moaned, leaned towards and licked it. "Oh yeah, it's so good!" Misty growled as she reached under the bloody chunk of meat and lifted it to her panting mouth. She opened her mouth and started sucking the cool blood from the dead meat.

"Oh my God, what is going on Jack?" Donna said with shock as she watched her daughter sucking on the roast she had set out for dinner.

Jack looked on and he was just as shocked. "I have no idea, but it doesn't look very good," he replied and watched blood running down Misty's face and her body.

Misty heard them and she slowly turned, still sucking the blood from the roast and she stopped to say. "Sorry, but I was famished!" she giggled and tossed the cold meat towards the sink. She used her arm to wipe her mouth and Misty flopped into a chair. "I need a smoke," she said and took one from her father's pack and lit it.

"What has gotten into you, Misty? Why are you acting this way?" Donna said as she watched the beef blood running down Misty's arms and body.

Misty just smiled and replied. "I had a wonderful time last night and I found a gorgeous man. And, as you can see, we had a breathtaking night!" she moaned and turned her neck for her mother and father to see.

Misty's parents stared at her neck and it looked like she had been attacked by some kind of wild animal. "How could do such things with a man you just met? I thought that you knew better!" Donna said as she walked towards her daughter.

"Oh mother, he is a wonderful lover. Maybe I can tell him how bad you need a big, hard cock in you! I know Dad's cock hasn't worked in years." Misty laughed as she thought of the count on her Mom, screwing her brains out.

Donna's mouth flew open and she wanted to slap Misty, but she was afraid. "How dare you say such things? Your father can't help it."

"But, it is true. I bet your pussy drips for a big, hard one!" Misty smiled as she puffed the cigarette and it tasted horrible. "Yuck!" she said and tossed it on the floor.

Donne grabbed the discarded cigarette and put it out. "I don't know what's come over you, but had better clean up that dirty mouth of yours or...!"

"Oh, I'm just so freaking scared!" Misty laughed, got up and started to leave the kitchen, but as she walked past her father, a weird thought filled her mind. "Oh mother, dear father wants to slip his limp dick...in me! Maybe if you dress like me; he'll be able to get it up," smiled at him, winked and flashed her breasts. "You fuckin' pervert!" Misty growled and shoved him away from her.

*.

Misty strolled down the hall, watching every boy staring at her see-through blouse. Her tiny, but very excited breasts under it, bouncing up and down with each step she took. "They like me now, I can smell their lust for me!" she moaned, enjoying the boys looking at her and she knew that they were all hard for her.

"Damn, she looks fucking awesome as hell!" a boy said as he walked straight into a row of lockers.

"Mother of God, Misty Crawford! What in God's name, are you doing coming to school dressed like this?" Mr. Hawkins, the school principal said as he also, looked at her tiny breasts and he could clearly see all of her.

"Don't you like it? I see you looking at my tits and I know you want to suck them! You've fucked half of the girls in school and three of them are knocked up with your babies. I wonder if the school board knows anything about that and what they would do if they knew about it." Misty smiled as she reached down and grabbed his swelling cock and she squeezed. Misty shoved him back and she went to her locker.

"Oh my Lord, Misty, what happened to your neck?" a small girl asked looking at Misty's neck in shock.

She opened her locker, looked into a small mirror hanging on the door and replied. "Isn't it gorgeous!" she smiled, took out her books and walked away.

As she walked down the hall, Misty could feel all the boys checking out her breasts and her legs. 'To bad for all of you, now you can't have any!' she thought as she walked by a large group of the school's football plays.

"Hey sexy, you sure are looking hot today. Do you want a big cock up that little pussy?" a tall black guy asked with a smile, showing all of his gold, front teeth to her.

She heard him, stopped and started laughing. "You couldn't handle it!" Misty laughed more and she could sense that he was about to explode. "Maybe you should go slip it in your Mom again. You liked it when you raped her last week," she smiled and he jumped towards her.

"You fucking cunt, I'll kill you for saying that!" he screamed and jumped towards Misty, wondering how in the hell she knew what he did to his Mom.

Misty quickly stepped aside and watched the black kid land face first, on the cool hall. She bent down, not caring if anyone saw up her short skirt or not. "Maybe you should go home and fuck her again! I know how much you loved it and you want more of it!" Misty said with a big grin and wide eyes, hoping to egg him on.

"You fucking cunt, I'm going to kill you!" he screamed again and got up. "I'm going to break you in two!" he growled and reached for Misty.

She grabbed his right arm and twisted it. "You will do nothing to me or anyone else in this school! We are sick of you muscle bound pricks picking on us day and night!" Misty twisted more as the big guy feel to his knees, screaming out with pain.

"Let me go, you fucking cunt!"

"That kind of talk will get you nowhere." Misty smiled and see saw a bunch of kids running to watch. "Now, if you say please and promise to stop bothering people, I'll let you go," she smiled and quickly turned to elbow one of the black kids friends, in his nose and she watched him fall ot the floor screaming in pain.

"Let me go you fucking cunt!" he screamed and fought to free himself.

"Oh well, I gave you a chance!" Misty growled and she twisted his arm one, last time.

The loud crack of his bone breaking and the piercing scream could be heard all through the school. Misty stood and went on her way.

*.

"So, where is she now?" Sheriff Ken Anderson asked as he crossed his legs and waited for Principal Hawkins to reply.

"She's just outside, but you won't know her. She came to school this morning dressed like a hooker." Hawkins replied as he thought of Misty's pointed, little breasts.

"She's a little girl isn't she? How could she have broken an arm like that?" Anderson asked as he slowly rubbed his chin and knew he had to get back to the four murders that happened overnight.

Hawkins shook his head and let out a long sigh. "I have no idea, but that kid will be lucky if it can be fixed. It looks like a Mac truck ran over it!"

"Get her in here and let's get this over with. Nobody knows this, but last night...four people were found dead by the lake and we think two of them are your students." Anderson said and watched Hawkins eyes grow wide.

"Any idea of who they are?" Hawkins asked, hoping he was wrong about the kids being students.

"Nope, they look bad, like they were drained of blood or something. I've been a cop for a long fucking time, but I've never seen anything like that before."

"Holy crap!" Hawkins said as he lifted the phone to his ear and sent for Misty. "One other thing, wait till you see her neck!"

Anderson sat up in his chair and was about to ask Hawkins about her neck, when the door opened and there she stood. 'Holy shit, she has the same giant mark on her neck as those dead kids!' Anderson thought to himself and he couldn't believe how Misty looked either.

Misty shoved open the door with her eighteen-year-old body and she was getting pissed. "Do I ever get to leave? That fucker tried to hit me and defended myself is all. There's no crime in that!" she said with her hands on her hips.

"No there's not, but we'd like to know how you did it. It's not everyday that someone as small as you are, breaks the arm of a two-hundred and eighty-five pound boy." Anderson said as he glanced at her black and very blue neck. "And by the way, what happened to your neck?" he asked and couldn't wait to hear what Misty had to say about it.

She looked over the tall and muscular cop and replied. "My new guy marked me as his. Is there a problem with that?"

"Nope, I was just wondering." Anderson said and he needed to know what was going on and he needed to know fast. "Was he at that party you kids had by the lake?" he asked and watched Misty smile.

"Mmmm, yes he was!" she purred and hoped he would come back to her tonight, like he promised her.

"Is he from here or one of the kids that drove up from Jackson?" Anderson asked and he could see that Misty was getting fed up with his questions.

"He's not a kid and he just came back here for a visit."

"He lived here before?" Anderson asked, watching Misty smiling.

"A long time ago, I think. Can I please go now?"

"I'm finish, do you have anything to add?" Anderson asked as he looked over to Hawkins and Anderson could see the old pervert looking up and down Misty's young body.

"Even though you're not being charged, I'm suspending you for the rest of the week and when you come back, I don't want to see you dressed like this again!" Hawkins said with a firm voice and he tried to keep his eyes off of her tiny breasts.

She laughed at him and said "Kiss my ass! You're the one that should be getting charged with something, like...making it with four, underage girl's! Maybe you should ask him about that, Sheriff." Misty smiled and she went on her way, thinking of the fat pervert going to jail.

Anderson looked at Hawkins and he asked. "What was she taking about?"

"Uh...nothing, she's just trying to get me into trouble."

"Well, if I hear of you fooling with any of these little girls', your ass will be mine!" Anderson said as he stood and gave Hawkins a firm, cold look and he left.

*.

Anderson walked along the edge of the lake, hoping to find a clue or anything to help figure this out. He stopped to light a cigarette and something caught his eye. "What the fuck is this?" he said and bent down to pick up the small object. "I guess it's from a charm bracelet," he added and it looked like one of those family crest things you see on TV. He turned and trotted back to the crime scene.

"Hey Doc, have a look at this!" Anderson yelled as he walked up to the seventy-year-old man. "What do you think this is?" he asked and handed it to the doctor.

The old man looked over the small charm and he couldn't believe it. "Hell Ken, this is a family crest! Where in the hell did you find it? I bet this thing is hundreds of years old!" Doc said as he reached for an evidence bag and slipped it in.

"It was about two-hundred yards over that way, just lying on the ground."

"If we can trace this thing down and get the family name, we could be in luck." Doc said as he looked over the charm again.

"That would be great! We've got to get whoever did this shit. Nobody deserves to die like that. What am I going to tell their families?"

The Doc just shook his head and replied. "That's your job Ken, I just try and figure out what killed them. The rest is up to you."

"Would you like to trade jobs?" Anderson laughed and added. "Get me a picture of it and then, send it off to the state lab as soon as you can," he added hoped that would catch the person responsible for this horrible thing.

"Hell no, you can keep your job! Is it alright if I get one of your people to rush this up to the capital?" Doc asked as he took a picture and carefully sealed the bag.

"Yeah, no problem at all, Doc. We need to find out what that thing is." Anderson said as he watched the doctor printing the picture. "I'm going back into town and check at the library, maybe Rachael will know something." Anderson said as he took the picture from the doctor and went on his way.

*.

Ken walked into the small, town library and he quickly spotted Rachael bending over, putting away some books. She was a nice woman, forty-years-old, single and his secret lover.