Warm Blood, Cold Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, now that's something nice!" he said with a smile and watched her jump up.

"Why don't you just scare the shit out of me next time!" she laughed and gave him a playful slap on his arm. "What brings you here today?" Rachael asked and she could see his brown eyes looking down her small blouse and to her creamy, white C cups.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the small bag. "This, I was wondering if there's a way to trace this or something."

She took the bag from him and gave it a close look. "Oh wow, this thing is old as hell! Where in the heck did you find it?" Rachael asked as she walked away from Anderson and towards the back of the library. "I've seen this before. Look, is it the same or not?" she said opening a very thick and old book.

He leaned over and compared the crest with the book. "How did you know where to look?"

"This is the family crest of out town's founder. His name was, Count Nicolas Volsky and from what I've read about this guy...he was not Boy Scout!"

"What do you mean?" Ken asked as he leaned against the table.

"He was in the Russian army back in the early 1700 hundreds and he was so fucking evil, they kicked his ass out of the army and the country. So, he got his troops, their families and they moved here. But a year or so after they were here, young girls were being found murdered and drained of blood."

Ken stood listening with great care and when Rachael talked about the murders, he was shocked. "You can't tell anyone, but last night four young girls were found dead by the lake and they didn't have a drop of blood in or anywhere around their bodies," he said and Rachael looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Oh my God, I wonder what's going on." Rachael gasped as she moved against him and gently hugged. "Times like these are when I 'really' hate being single," she whispered and gently kissed him.

"What if someone comes in?" he asked with a grin and returned her warm and loving kiss.

"I'm to the point that I don't give a shit anymore! I'm single, your wife is a bitch and I'm tired of hiding our love." Rachael whispered as she slowly bent down and sat on her feet in front of him. "I need a big, hard dick to suck. Can I suck yours, Mr. Policeman?" she asked with a low, innocent voice and she loved the shocked look on his manly face.

"Dang, is one of us in a good mood today?" he asked as Rachael gently pulled his swelling cock out and he watched her gently kissing the head.

"Yes, I'm so horny, I could fuck you to death!" she moaned and started sucking the head of Ken's big, long cock. "Oh Ken, I love you so much!" Rachael moaned as she sucked and rubbed his thick cock all over her pretty face.

He held the sides of her face and looked into her very gorgeous hazel eyes. "I love you too, baby," he said as she sucked, licked and teased the head of his cock. "Hey baby, what if somebody comes in? Why don't we get together tonight? I can tell 'the bitch' something came up and I'll come over to your place for a few hours." Ken said and he hated to stop this, but he had things to do.

"Oh come, let me finish. You know you want it just as bad as I do." Rachael pleaded with him, but after what Ken just told her about the murders, she figured he had a lot to do. "I'm going to stop, but you best come over tonight. I'm on fire for this big, pretty thing!" she moaned and sucked it a few seconds more.

"If I do, will you finish doing that?" he asked with a wink and he couldn't wait to get back in her warm and loving mouth. Ken was nearing fifty and he never had anyone suck him, like Rachael did. She was awesome.

"You know I will," she purred and thought of all the times she sucked him and let him cum in her mouth. "I'll even let you cum in me," she moaned and started sucking his tongue, wishing that it was his beautiful cock.

He smiled and let the sexy woman gently suck his tongue. "Be ready around midnight, I'm coming for your sweet ass and I'm going to wear it out!" he said and gave her meaty ass a firm slap. "I hate to, but I really need to get back the office." Ken said and they hugged one, last time and he left.

Rachael looked at the book again and couldn't help but think of how strange this was. Four young girls' turn up dead and Ken finds a family crest of the towns' murdering founder. "This is nutty as hell!" she said and sat down to read about this evil man.

*.

The sun slowly sank in the sky and Misty's body and senses went wild. She knew he would be coming soon and she was ready for him. Misty was lying in the middle of her bed, wearing only a small pair of black panties and matching, black stockings. "Hurry Master, I need you!" she moaned and reached down to rub her excited pussy, thinking of him screwing her with his massive cock.

She gently rubbed and fingered herself as a cold chill filled her room. "My sweet Misty, are you ready for me?" he asked with a smile and he loved what she was wearing

"Oh yes, I've been on fire, Master! I need you to fuck me again and bite my neck! My brain and body have been going wild today." Misty growled as she sat up on her knees and kissed him.

"You are about to join me and you be changing with every, passing hour. Your mind, senses and body will know my power and soon, you will stand by my side," he whispered as his big, cold hands caressed all over her butt and slender hips.

"Yes, I will be by your side!" she whimpered as his hands caressed her, driving Misty crazy with need. "Take me, Master! I'm on fire and it hurts so bad!" Misty begged him and he started taking off his clothes.

"Tonight, I shall lay back and you will love me as I loved you last night."

"Yes Master, anything you want, I will do!" Misty cried as he moved to her bed and lay on his back. She quickly moved to him and swallowed his giant cock with ease.

Misty took him and he could not wait until his final bite. He wanted this young beauty and he wanted her bad. "Yes my sweet! Suck it! Make it hard and then, I want you on me!" he moaned as she sucked him hard and deep into her soft throat.

"Yes Master," she stopped long enough to moan and Misty went back to sucking his long and very cool shaft. Her head moved up and down, letting his stiff shaft use her mouth anyway her wanted.

He reached to hold the sides of her face, guiding her up and down, while Misty sucked him. "Yes, yes, my sweet Misty!" he moaned as he watched his cock loving her young and willing mouth. "You are one of a kind and I love it!" he moaned louder and he started using Misty faster and much deeper.

"I want your cock in my pussy and your fangs in my neck!" Misty cried out as she stood over him with one foot on each side of his hips and she slowly sank down. "Oh Master!" she screamed as his thick manhood sank to her core and his cool hands held her tiny ass.

He watched as Misty eased him into her body and her warm insides wrapped around him like a comforting blanket. "Yes! Yes!" he growled and held her tiny bottom as Misty squatted down.

"Oh God, oh my God!" Misty screamed loud, enjoying the comforting feeling of him so deep in her body and now, she wanted his teeth in her neck. "Oh, it feels so good! So, so good!" she yelled out and he started lifting her ass up and down.

"Go my sweet, Misty and when your orgasm approaches, I shall take your neck!" he growled and slapped her tiny ass, making her move faster.

She felt his hand and the feel made her heart race and her pussy squeeze him. "Yes Master, beat me! Beat my little ass!" she screamed and her bedroom door flew open. Her mother and father stood looking on in shock.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Donna yelled when she saw her daughter riding the strange man. "Misty, what are you doing?" she screamed at her daughter and the man lifted his head and he let out a deep and fierce growl.

The Count looked towards the door and he was ready to kill. "Get out of here and never return!" he said with a growl and watched her parents run away.

"Call the police! I'm getting my gun!" Jack yelled to his wife and ran for his shotgun. He made sure that it was loaded and he ran back to Misty's room. "I'm giving you two seconds to get out of my house!" Jack said as he held the gun to his shoulder and he was ready to kill.

The Count laughed and flicked his hand towards Jack. He flew from Misty's room and out in the hall. "Dim-witted man, none of your silly guns can hurt me!" he laughed and looked back to Misty as she rode up and down his long cock.

"I'm gettin' close! My pussy is burning so bad, it hurts!" she yelled out and drove him deeper, until it hurt, but Misty was not going to stop for anything at all.

"Yes and when you do, I shall enjoy your other fruit!" he growled and could sense her need to orgasm.

"Oh yes, bite me! Bite my neck!" Misty screamed so loud, it was heard more than two houses away, sending the local phones lines into a frenzy.

Ken Anderson was sitting in his office, when the phone lines started ringing of the hook. "What in the hell is going?" he wondered and got up to go look. "Is the world coming to an end or what?" Anderson teased, but the looks on his two dispatchers' faces said this was serious.

"Donna Crawford just called and said that a strange man is in her daughters' room and he's raping her!" the eldest of two dispatchers said.

"Fuck, send every car there and tell them to hurry the hell up!" Anderson yelled as he grabbed his gun belt and ran out the door. "I hope she's just banging some kid from school. I don't need any weird shit going on in my town!" he said as he jumped into his truck and sped away.

"Oh God, I'm ready! Oh my God!" Misty screamed as her body locked around him and squeezed. "I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" she squealed as her body convulsed around his cock and he pulled her down. "Bite me!" she growled loud and Misty didn't see the four policemen standing in her doorway.

The Count grabbed Misty, pulled her down and he sank his sharp fangs deep into the tender flesh of her neck. He sucked as Misty came and her slender hips never stopped moving.

"Holy mother of God!" a tall, young deputy said as he watched the two lovers going wild.

"This has nothing to do with God!" Anderson said as he looked on in shock. He saw the weird man biting Misty's neck and he could not believe it. The guy was biting her and it looked like he was sucking her blood.

The Count turned his head and he saw the onlookers. He drank for a few seconds more and he pulled from Misty. "Get out of here!" he growled to the men and all but one ran away. "Did you not hear me?" he growled louder, but the man stood his ground.

"I heard you, but I'm not leaving until you let her go." Anderson said and he still could not believe what he had just seen.

"I will not release her! You will be lucky that I do not rip your heart out of your chest and toss it to the hounds! Leave now and I may spare your life!"

"You can give it a shot if you want, but I'm not going anywhere." Anderson said and he saw something. The guys' eyes were glowing red. "Well, maybe I will go, but I'll be seeing you real soon." Anderson said as he slowly stepped back and ducked into a small closet next to her room.

"I must leave you now, but tomorrow night will be our night! We will be joined and after we are, you shall be as I and we will never be apart." The Count said as he gently kissed Misty.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to be with you. I hate my life and I want to be like you." Misty whispered as she licked her own blood from his mouth.

"You will my love. Tomorrow night, you are to wear all white and nothing more! Do you understand me?" he growled at her and Misty shook her head yes. "Come to the old graveyard by the lake, in the clearing at midnight and do not be late!"

"I will be there Master and I will do as you have ordered me." Misty said as she sat atop him, with his stiffness deep in her body and she bowed to him. "My I please you more, Master?" she asked and wanted to him to tell her to suck him off, but he lifted her and sat her on the bed.

"Tomorrow night!" he said, walked to her window and he left.

*.

Ken ran up to Rachael's door and he knocked hard. "Rachael!" he yelled and banged harder. "Open up, I need your help!" he yelled and saw lights coming on.

She jumped from and ran to the front door. "What's going on?" Rachael asked and she saw a look on Ken's face that she had never seen in the fifteen years of knowing him.

"Are there such things as..." he was cut short.

"Vampires?" she asked with a grin and motioned for him to come inside. "Ken, I did some digging into Nicolas Volsky and you're going to shit." Rachael smiled and she saw him looking at her hips. "Like what you see?" she asked with a grin and couldn't believe that she was in a small shirt and nothing but a pair of panties.

He pulled his eyes up to her eyes and said. "Hell yes I do and if I had time, I'd show you how much!" he winked and added. "Tell me about this guy and if there are any paintings of him. I want to know if it was that fucker sucking Misty Crawford' neck or not."

"What?" Rachael asked and her eyes grew wide. "Somebody was sucking her neck?"

"Yeah and there was blood all over the place." Ken added and a voice came over his radio.

"Come in Sheriff! This is Vickie and I have some bad news! Ike and Tom just found three more dead girls' by the lake and they look just like the ones from last night."

Ken heard Vickie and he shook his head. He reached for the radio and replied. "Vickie, tell them to keep it quite and rope off the entire area! I don't want a bunch of people fucking up all the evidence. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Yes sir!"

"Tell me about this guy." Ken said as he lit a cigarette.

"I told you he got kicked out of Russia and moved here. Well, it wasn't a year later when the Count started acting weird and the girls' started being murdered. He helped them hunt for the killer day and night, never stopping or giving up hope," she paused to take his smoke and Rachael took a long puff of it.

"One day some men were out hunting when...they caught him holding a girl, his teeth in her neck and he was drinking her blood. You can just imagine how that went over back in those days. They had a trial that lasted ten minutes and they burned him alive, Ken!"

"Do you know where they burned his ass?" Ken asked.

Rachael knew the spot and she knew it very well. "Yeah, in the old graveyard where the big clearing is and that big old rock, why?" she asked.

Ken couldn't believe this was going on. "I hope this is just a bad dream, because if its not, I'm in a world of shit!" he laughed and wiped his face, giving her yellow panties another look.

"I got some bad news...it's not a dream baby." Rachael said with fear and excitement rushing through her body.

"Yeah, it figures. If this is real, how are you supposed to kill them?"

"I've read tons of books and every one says the same thing."

"A wooden stake through the heart?" he asked and Rachael shook her head yes. "I can't believe this shit is happening."

"That's what all books say to do."

He smoked his cigarette and looked over her gorgeous body, wishing he could stay. "Just normal wood or do I need something special?"

"Yeah, nothing fancy." Rachael said and she was so afraid for Ken. "Will you promise to be very careful?"

"Yes, I have a nice lady I love and I can't screw it up."

She moved against him and whispered. "You sure do, so you best be careful." Rachael sniffed as his hands roamed over her meaty, size ten ass and he gently kissed her on the lips.

"I will baby and when I can come back, you be ready for a good time and start clearing a spot for my stuff," he winked and gave her butt one last, slap and he left.

"Please be careful," she said standing by the door and Rachael knew that he needed help. "My man needs my help and if he thinks having a few dip-shit vampires running around town is strange, he's about to find out some wild shit about me!" she said with a laugh and ran to the phone.

*.

Ken sat in a large grove of brushes, waiting for Misty or the blood-sucker to come. He looked at his watch and saw that he was just a little early, when he heard someone coming through bushes. He quickly pulled his gun and eased back the hammer.

"Easy big boy, it's just me!" Rachael said as she sat down with him and put her arm around Ken.

He saw her and wanted to bend her over his knee. "What are you doing here? This guy could turn out to be a real freak and I don't want you getting hurt."

"Don't worry Ken, I brought some help!" Rachael smiled. "I called my friends and we're here to help," she added and watched a funny look cover his face. "What, don't you want a band of hot and sexy witches to help you?" she asked with a giggle.

"Witches?" he asked and shook his head. All he needed now was for Batman and Superman to stop by too.

Rachael looked into his eyes, read his thoughts and she replied. "Batman and Superman are not real, but we are. Our ancestors were sent here hundreds of years ago to watch over this town and make sure that Volsky or any of his ghouls ever got loose, but they did two days ago. We weren't sure at first, but when you told me what happened today in the library, I started organizing my people." Rachael said hoping to ease Ken's fears and she prayed he didn't think she was some kind of freak or something worse.

He just sat there in shock and replied. "I've got vampires, witches and who in the fuck knows what's next!" Ken said and he gently reached to caress the side of her face. "If he's a vampire and you're a witch, who has more power, you or him?" he asked and really hoped Rachael and her people did.

She just smiled, held his hands and Rachael told him the story. "Long ago, when Volsky founded this town, my people came with him. But it wasn't long after they arrived here, when the murders started. They had a good idea that it was Volsky and they kept, what they thought, was a good eye on him. He butchered their leader, stole a very important book from my people and he that's when he became what he is now."

"Where has he been and why did he come out now?" Ken asked and he still couldn't believe all of this was happening.

She squeezed his hands and replied. "He and his followers were locked deep in a crypt just over there, but two days ago..." she was cut off by Ken.

"That dumb, mother-fucker with the bulldozer hit it and let them out!" Ken growled as he looked to the big mound of dirt that Patrick Ennis and his big plan to build a wall between his home and the graveyard.

Rachael shook her head yes. "He and his family are very, very lucky. After being locked up so long, they should have been the first to die! Our families trapped Volsky and his people in a big barn with a massive pit under it. They burned them alive and locked their ashes away, until the other day." Rachael said and she heard something.

Ken looked out of the bushes and he saw people walking to the clearing from every direction. "Are they all vampires?" he whispered to Rachael.

"I don't think so. He and his followers have been out feeding and getting new people to join them, but they don't have any powers or anything. Only the oldest of Volsky's people could stand up to us, but their power is very limited."

"So, you and your people can kick their asses pretty easy then?"

She smiled at him and replied. "It won't be a 'cake walk', but we will overpower them fairly quick."

"How many people do you have with you?" he asked and loved the smile on her face.

"Our families have lived here for over three hundred years and our numbers are very large! You know many of them, Ken and they 'all' have come to help you and the town." Rachael added as she caressed the side of his manly face.