Warm Blood, Cold Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I just sit here and watch or can I get in on the fun?" he asked and hoped that he would get a chance to use his new pistol on someone.

"You can help, but...there is a chance that you could be killed. My people and I have a protection spell on us, but you won't have that luxury."

Ken rubbed his chin and he asked. "So, you've been a witch the entire time that you and I have been seeing each other?"

Rachael looked into his eyes and like before, she read his thoughts. "Yes Ken, you've been making love to a 'real' witch."

"So, you can read my thoughts too?"

"Yes, but I've only done it tonight. I would never do that to you, unless it was very important and meant saving your life."

"Damn, this shit is crazy as hell, but it is kinda cool!" he winked at Rachael and he watched a smile cover her pretty, mature face.

"You are a silly man!" she said and heard someone whispered her name. Rachael turned and saw a man coming towards them. "Hey Max, is everything in place and ready?" she asked the tall man as he sat down with her and Ken.

"Sure is and we have twice as many wooden stakes as we thought. Ol' Jim went crazy making them last month, but he also said that he had a bad feeling and he was right." Max said as he reached over to give Ken a slap on his back. "Has Rachael told you everything?" he asked.

Ken looked at Max and he couldn't believe that he was a witch too. "So, you're one of them?"

"Yep and I love it! This is a once in a lifetime thing and we are going to make sure that ol' Volsky never gets loose again!" Max said with a wide grin.

"I sure hope so. The bodies are starting to stack up in the morgue and it's going to be hard explaining a bunch of vampires running around town!" Ken laughed and Max joined in.

"Well Ken, more than half of the town consists of our people and a lot of the other ones know about us." Max replied. "So, they know there are a lot of weird things that go on in the world!" he laughed at the look on Ken's face.

"I've been hanging out with witches for the past ten years and didn't have a clue! How funny is that?" Ken laughed and always thought he was good at seeing things, until now.

"We're been hiding since the dark ages, so we're very good at doing it." Max said as he stood back up. "I'm going back over by Vickie and some of the other women. They're a little worried about this and since I'm the teacher, I should be with them when the fun starts!" he said and quickly left.

"Damn, Vickie is one too! I would have never guessed it." Ken said as he looked at Rachael.

"I know, she's clumsy little thing isn't she, but she did fool you!" Rachael smiled at Ken and things were going to be so much easier, now that Ken knew about them.

"That she did," he smiled and looked Rachael in the eye. "When this is all over...I'm screwing you, until your nose bleeds!"

"Mmmm, is that a promise?"

"You can bet that sweet, size ten ass on it!"

"I can't wait!" Rachael purred, leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips.

*.

Volsky and ten of his followers walked out in the clearing and started to prepare the alter. "Make sure that everything is perfect! I only have one chance at this and it has to be correct." Volsky ordered his men and they quickly went to work.

Rachael, Ken and the many, hidden witches looked on, waiting until Volsky was deep in Misty and his senses were dulled. "Now we wait until he starts making love with Misty and then we attack. He won't be very strong and his mind will be on her, not us!" Rachael softly whispered as her hazel eyes stayed on the evil man that killed her great, great, great, great grandfather, so long ago and she knew that the revenge was going to feel so good.

"I saw him with her last night and he sure does get into it!" Ken whispered back as he too, watched the evil, evil man.

"I bet he did. Volsky had to find a willing virgin and make love to her three times and on the third night, he has to love her on the spot he died or he will turn back into dust." Rachael whispered and saw Misty with about twenty-five people, walking towards Volsky.

"My sweet Misty, tonight will be the night that you give me everlasting powers!" Volsky said as he pulled Misty into his arms and he hugged her. "Nothing will stand between us as we will rule the world of humans and destroy them!"

Misty was under his spell, but she knew that she and her family were humans. "I'm a human and so is my family. I may not like them, but I don't want them to die." Misty said as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Volsky grabbed her and he shook Misty hard. "Do not change your mind; if you do...you will be the next to die!" he said with a fierce growl.

"You might kill me, but my family and few friends will be safe!"

His blood began to boil and Volsky was getting worried. His powers were already fading and he grew weaker with every passing hour. "Misty, I promise that your family will be spared and your friends too." Volsky said and he had to convince Misty that her family would be safe, even though, he was lying to her.

Rachael heard him and she darted from the bushes and ran towards the young girl. "Misty, he's lying to you! He has to kill your family to ensure that you're under his complete control!" she yelled out and secretly singled her people that the time was near.

Volsky turned and he growled at Rachael. "Witch, leave now or you will be torn into thousands of bloody pieces and fed to hounds!" he yelled to Rachael, but she just laughed at him.

"I don't think so, Volsky. There are no 'hounds' to feed me too! This is the twenty-first century and I'm sorry to tell you, but hounds are a thing of the past." Rachael laughed louder, knowing that Volsky was getting very mad and weakening his powers more than ever.

"Rachael, I'm scared!" Misty said as tears poured down her face.

"Hold on baby, we'll save you from the ass-hole!

"Witch you are about to die!" Volsky yelled, lifted his hand, waved it towards Rachael, but nothing happened and he knew that his power was gone. "My people will do the job. It does not matter that my power has faded. They can very easily defeat one, lone witch!" he laughed and saw Rachael lift her arms into the air and she waved them.

Hundreds of people came from the woods, completely encircling Volsky and his people. "Do you really think that I would come alone? Our people have been lying in wait for the last three hundred years for the day that you might escape your tomb." Rachael said as she walked closer to Misty.

"We have multiplied our numbers many, many times, but your numbers remain the same and it seems that you are kinda outnumbered!" she smiled, clicked her fingers and every man in Rachael's group, pulled out crossbows filled with wooden arrows and all were aimed at Volsky.

He turned to see her people walking from the shadows and then, the arrows pointed at him. "They may end my time on this earth, but will your people be quick enough to save you and this common whore, from mine!"

Misty heard him and she was pissed. "You fucker, I ain't no damn whore, I was a virgin the night you took me!" she screamed and started towards him, but Rachael held the back of Misty's long, white dress.

Volsky just laughed. "You were nothing but a means for me to live again and when I was finished with you...you and your family would have been killed!" he laughed and his arm waved in the air.

Volsky's men rushed Misty and Rachael; arrows flew through the air and bullets from Ken's new gun. Bodies fell to the ground and screams could be heard from every direction. The witches made an easy job of Volsky's men and the fighting was over before Ken could reload his gun.

Volsky stood alone as Rachael walked towards him with a smile on her face. "So, what should we do with you?" she asked with a laugh and motioned for three giant sized men to join her.

"Do what you will, but I will find a way to return and this miserable town will be mine once again!" Volsky yelled as the men grabbed him and held tight.

"Nah, we're done with your kind and you will be the last!" Rachael said as she waved her arm one last time and a large truck with big spot-lights pulled in the clearing. "The lights on the truck are just like the sun and you know what that means," she smiled at Volsky. "We get to watch your blood-sucking ass, burn up and you will be gone forever!" Rachael said as she held Misty and they walked away.

Loud screaming filled the air and Rachael walked towards Ken. "See, if you ever need anything done...just call a woman." Rachael smiled and the three of them walked away.

Well, I hope you guys liked this. Please remember to vote!