Was It Dad or Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers

I needed to get to the office and get the final paperwork started from the finished project and to clear it from my computer, so we went there first. My secretary was out so we went in my office to clear things and wait. Mom decided to be a little nasty and crawled under my desk.

When my secretary arrived she came in and I gave her the necessary papers as Mom was busy sucking my penis and making it very difficult to act normal. It was as exiting as hell though and I thought I'd keep it going, so I asked to speak to the supply foreman.

"You're being a naughty boy Stephen."

"Yes I am."

Mom went back to her sucking and I almost gave it away while talking to my employee but managed to hold on until he left. No sooner had the door closed than Mom got a mouth full.

"Stinker, I thought I had you while you were talking, but you managed to hold off."

"You almost did, I barely held on."

We took a minute to compose ourselves and I asked my secretary to go check something so Mom could slip out, first.

We drove on to her house and Sis was already there. Sis hugged and kissed me 'Hi' and all that before we settled into some catching up.

I got up to get us all another coke and as I returned, Mom said she had some news. I sat their cokes down and stood holding mine.

"I couldn't wait for my next cycle, so Penny and I went to the Dr. for a pregnancy test."

She just stopped talking so I said, "Well, tell me!"

"You're going to be a father!" They both said in unison.

"Fantastic, Mom that's great."

Penny stood up and came to me.

"You don't understand, Dear Brother. We both said, 'You're going to be a father,' I'm pregnant too."

I was at first stunned and my jaw dropped before It hit me.

"Yeah, that's right, you both wanted my sperm, and you had me that day."

"You aren't mad that we tricked you, are you?"

"Yes, I am! I don't want any more tricks. From now on, I want total honesty. That said, I love it, both of the women I love having my baby at the same time. Wow, yeah, I love it!"

Mom was at my side as well.

"The head of the family should have children, and that's why we did it. That, and the fact that, we both wanted your child."

There was silence for a while as we just held each other.

Now I'm waiting as two pregnant women waddle around. I've moved in with Mom to help her through the last months of her pregnancy. Both are seeing the same Dr. and have arranged to deliver on the same day according to which baby wants out first. No we don't know the sex of the babies, we decided to wait and see at birth.

I'm just nervous as hell and waiting, cause I don't know what the future will bring. Whatever it is, I know we will all do our best.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers