All Comments on 'Was She Ever My Wife?'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Lord how we want to hang onto the dream of a faithful wife.

I really liked your story and hope you continue to write. Will keep an eye out for your byline. Raised questions in my mind as to how long my now ex-wife may have had extra activities before we finally split.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
HOW?

WHY?

A sick,horrible story,unworthy of being posted anywhere!!!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Great "Bait and Switch"

The overall tenure of your story was a delight of twist, turns, and agonizing decisions. Bravo!

It's fun to dissect the human aspects of the story, fun but pointless. The story is written and won't be changed by trying to tear the logic of it apart.

But, such dialogue can provide seed for another author to plant in another story. The story grabbed a couple of points in something I am writing and made me realize my ideas were only semi-formed and needed a lot more development. Thank you for the "cattle prod" re-enforcement...

This is a very nice set of twists and turns. It takes us from his initial shock and runs the gamut all the way to a happy ending. (For him, anyway. I've lost friends to AIDS and it sucks.)

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“It didn't matter what order either...that was the part that really got to me.” – I assume that means ass-to-mouth? Eww!

And giving her ass to other men when her husband doesn’t get it; always a deal breaker for me!

“I can't live without you Dave.” – Good! That will save him alimony and a custody battle!

With all the free porn out there, is there enough of a market for paid porn to generate enough money for a 7-figure settlement?

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
a pretty unpleasant scenario

with lots of loose ends.

what ever happened to the insurance agent? his wife? the coworker and wife? the story started by telling us about specific individuals and quickly devolved into generalities.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Yeah, annoymous of 2-12-16, all the men either throw up or sob uncontrollably

in front of anyone who happens to be there. Also, everyone of them dives head first into their slut wife's pussy as fast as they can, even knowing they pulled a gang-bang on the same afternoon. Misandry at it's most blatant. And the husbands all swear undying love to their wives, no matter what. You can't just turn love off like a faucet? Sure you can, unless you are an emo. You can at least turn it down enough to function normally. I know a lot of people, male and female, who got divorced and some where horrific divorces, and not a one of them puked until they died or moped till they lost all of their body weight. Most lost some weight, it hurts sure. But you endure no matter how much it hurts.

joln321joln321almost 8 years ago

I liked it but I would have had a different ending.. Lawsuit, yes. most definately. Divorce? ah no. Somewhere she got trapped into this. She got baited and trapped and once trapped. well.. there ya go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missed opportunities

Good writing. Clever twists had unrealized potential, IMHO. If she was just getting crushed by wronged husband, everything after initial video was overkill.

Unrealized plot developments (I actually expected) were: her mom/parents seemed to know as did other friends & coworkers which could have magnified the question in the title; the lack of rationale for her behavior left open the possibility that she may not have been a fully willing participant, perhaps coerced; interaction with other woman could have interestimg complications; and the unauthorized husband tapes seemed to have blackmail potential that might have created tension in how he was to proceed. Could have had more explicit sex descriptions too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Story Is A Rare Treat

I can count on one hand the number of cheating wives stories where STD's or AID's occured during the cheating. But I can count at least twice that number of marriages that imploded because the cheating partner contracted a disease and passed it on to her husband...And that was just in my little town. The vast majority of writers are scared to write about sexually transmitted diseases in their stories. Another factor that occurs quite often, but I almost never see it in a story is the cheating is seen by the child of the cheater and that child goes to the victimized parent and reveals what he/she witnessed. Two such marriages in my neighborhood ended on that note. Thank you for having the courage to do what very precious few writers have the courage to do.

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
trapped

a bunch of you seem to she was not in this voluntarily. You need to get your butts off your shoulders or your head's out of your ass.-ever-which

She had to being doing something that would not stand up to the spouse review or she could not have a position where she would have been forced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A happy ending

I'm glad it finisged with a happy ending

Also my name is David.

I've been reading all these wife cheating storys, so far in 2 of them the husband's name is David. Weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Moron tale

He dont have a clue, wimp tale

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Influence?

Falling under their influence could explain making her own movies, but to include and humiliate him? That's on her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alright story

Would have been nice to have some background on how she ended up getting involved in the situation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As usual begs the question, . . .

how did he ever hook up with such a soulless cruel bitch? She was a great wife, then suddenly turns into Slutula? Sounds like Martian Slut Ray to me. Why did you leave them out of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story really had a ending!

She ending up with AIDS and he and the Kids where clean! Woo ha, he got money from the filming company and the internet company. Give all of her sex partners also had AIDS when the last one died the only thing left was a bad memory. Who cares why it a story where she burned herself and she needed to burn! You can't get anymore burnt than that!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

Although a bit too pat. Why would two people who had nothing to gain, come forward and show him movies of what she had done to him? They were old movies, been on the net for 4 years.

I don't know but could guess a number of things that sent his wife the way she went, but were not disclosed. As he said he was thinking about getting back with her, if she could work with him, so the love was still there, at least his was.

What she did was horrendous, and to an extent, cant be explained away in the normal sense. Good story, although there was no explanation from her for anything. I found that very telling in two ways. The author wanted that left out, so it could be anything, and there was no regret on her behalf, but that was only because that's what the author wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

The stupid bitch got what she deserved

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Yeah

Always re-read my favs. This cunt here got everything she deserved and more. Refreshing to read considering what's been coming out lately.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Good up until the aids disclosure. That was stupid and unnesseary. Ruined the finale as it made everything look contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slammer?

'He got ten to twenty in the slammer'. Fat chance of that! We can't even put murderers or rapists away for that much. Good story, though. Thanks.

PencarrowPencarrowover 6 years ago
Not prison, but a secure mental ward

is where she belongs. No sane wife would ever do this for years without the husband suspecting something. The only way the character of the wife, as you've written her, could ever be real is if she had the worlds worst case of dissociative identity disorder, and she would probably be committed to a mental ward in order to try and cure her. A court would also probably order her to be kept away from her children until such time she was deemed to be cured.

In fact, she really deserves our sympathy..... (calm down - just joking!). By the way, I enjoyed the story.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
timriv

you truly are a bad piece of work. its plausible slutty behavior like this could end up that way, and if this was real she'd deserve it too

joln321joln321over 6 years ago

Nicky sees the video and instead of collapsing, she smiles and says, now that's how to satisfy a woman. Watch closely honey so when you come to bed, try to be more like Tom. You get a lot more than slam bam thank you mam. . See, Forepaly, You have to gradually work me up. Look closely, He's actually giving me an orgasm.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oxymoron!

A reporter as a nice beautiful person. You never new a reporter have you.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Riiiight.....!

“... she got under the influence of those men ...” Now here’s the BIG hole in this story. When? How? Why? Yet c2c just waves a magic wand... “poof” wife is a conniving slut. This needs to thoroughly be explored.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Follow the money etchiboy

She was pulled in slowly then the money they offered her made her treat her husband like a fool. This is one of those cases where thy lose respect because they think the husband is stupid since he doesn't catch on. In reality its because he loves his wife and can't imagine her doing such a thing. In a few years she will be gone and forgotten. He has a better woman.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
ScorpioJJ - What money? The money from the movies?

The porn site movies seem to have been made well after the start (certainly momths) of the affair(s). It’s been about a year sice the fall off of home loving. And there was no mention of her with a load of money (unless I missed something). From what I got she was having the hot monkey sex for quite some time. And there is no indication in the story HOW she got started in all this. I don’t think she was slowly drawn in by the money. Was she drawn in by the illicit, nasty sex? That I can believe.

That’s why I feel there is a hole in the story. WHO/HOW/WHAT got her started on this route? She didn’t just say, “Hey, I need more money. I think I’ll call up this porn studio and see what I can get started?” No, she somehow got hooked up with some sleezeball(s), some really big sleeze balls, that eventually got her running trains, and into these way-over-the-top sex scenes. And it seems she was so involved that she let them into her house for filming, and even set up the cuckold scenario with hubby with them waiting at the house at the same time. Not something a loving wife, not even a decent friend, does.

Do I find the sex in the story erotic? Yes. But the whole story itself is just too incomplete or faulty. I see a Part 2, or a prequel here.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
The money wasn’t the start

But it is was the reason she put her husband in her movies, she lost respect and they were raking in the cash by then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There seems to be a lot missing

No reason was given in the story for Nicky's behavior. There was a reference to her past. There also seemed to be some remorse when she was caught. But no reference at all to either later on or why she did what she did. Why have kids? How long was it going on? There was a change in behavior for a little while but no reference as to her losing respect, etc.

I don't get it. An incomplete story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
she lost respect for him

but it was easy to see why.

Anne asked him you see her cheating on you and you don't know what you are going to do? Anne also lost a lot of respect for him obviously and is aghast that he is being so pretentious. Go figure.

If your partner loses respect for you it only a matter of time.

And if you accept them screwing around they will have even less respect than they do while getting off making a fool out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How did he not get AIDS?

Was he immune?

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

The AIDS thing is stupid.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
What A Downer

Totally depressing. No redeeming qualities. How about explaining what happened to cause this change in her? A #1 rating.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
SHE DOES STATE SHE LOVES HIM AND etc

but she loves her gang bang fetishes a whole lot more. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It really needs

her point of view. Not that it could be explained really but still a chapter of what was going through her head would have been useful.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Oldie... but goodie.

It's weird - it must be the fourth time I read this story, it's already in my favorites... yet I seemed to have never comment on it. Hey - it happens.

I'm pretty sure this was the first curious2c tale I've read, and, even today, I'm still sorta shocked by the cruelty of the betrayal the 'loving wife' did here, for seemingly no reason. It goes without saying that Nicky is a certified headcase, but, even though it ultimately doesn't matter ('cause it never does...), the 'why' behind her behavior is still puzzling. As far as we can tell, the answer to the title is 'yeah, once upon a time, she was your wife!', given the fact that his kids are his, and not the bastards of previous lovers (as far as we, the readers, know, anyway...) But what would make anyone risk SO MUCH to gain SO LITTLE in return? Hey, sex's great! But is it great enough to gamble your whole, entire life and your health on? Nicky got what seem like a year worth of unprotected gang-bang sex, and some vids humiliating her husband... and, for that, she lost Dave, her kids, her parents, her house, her car, her money, and her reputation. Oh, but she also got a criminal record and the deadliest sexual disease out there. Wow... sounds like a great trade-off!

What would make a sane person sacrifice act like this? And, if said person actually went insane, what trigger it? If these are not the number the most popular questions that comes up, when you read about an once-decent spouse straying on the one they claimed to love while knowing full way that their cheating would FUBARed their whole life... And I have yet to hear of any satisfying answers that could justify such actions.

Finally, even though I thoroughly enjoyed the BTB portion of this story, Dave's continuous wavering throughout the story annoyed me too much to give this one a full score - the man still was willing to forgive the skank he married right up to the moment he learned he was the starring cuck in an underground cuckold vid series. Weird to say, but the author didn't make him look weak... until that admission. He wasn't really a cuck... but he sure was thinking like one! And that, I cannot support.

Still, as good a LW story as you're going to get around here. ★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Timriv, YOU'RE stupid.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
not only 5* but 10 hard ons

well done

the wife getting aids AFTER the divorce was brilliant and couldn`t happen to a nicer person .... so well deserved for the cheating bitch

ladies and gentlemen I HAVE A DREAM where when 2 people get married no matter what gender they are they are given a drug that when either or both cheat they turn purple.

i don`t want them to die... i want them to suffer with pain all over their bodies and live long and miserable life

maybe then people will start to respect what a marriage is supposed to be.

sorry cucks and swingers and wife watchers or husband watchers if you are married and have sex outside your partner you all turn purple too and have a painful and miserable long life because you deserve it too.

FUCK THAT DREAM GIVES ME A HARD ON EVERY TIME I HAVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story but:

I did like this one a lot but I agree with many other comments that there are a lot of holes in the story line, particularly around the wife's motive + the time line is off. At one point the affairs are said to be going back a year but a women going from good housewife to the movie making gang banging slut that would not only betray her husband with extreme sex but to include him in 5 movies released to the internet without his knowledge or consent ? Man that would have to take some time to be believable plus there HAS to be a reason. Regarding the aids thing - yeah I get the Karma but are we to believe she contracted on the very day he caught her ? Someone suggested an epilogue, might help clear up some issues for your readers.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hard but good

Good story of regular revenge and karmic revenge. Really enjoyed it. You have to ask the question though. Did you check the kid's DNA?

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Couldn't even get past the opening of the story where he tells Ann, he doesn't know what he's going to do! That spells wimp cuckold ass-wipe to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story, thanks

First, great story, thanks for writing. The only thing that detracts from stories like this in my mind is the disconnect between the actions of the wife post divorce, and her actions prior. Post, she seemed remorseful. Prior though, I cannot how she would love him at all with what she was doing. The affairs were bad enough, but you have to hate someone to do what she did to him with the movies. As such, I cannot fathom how or why she would have any remorse at all. At most, from a character like hers, I would expect a shrug and an "oh well, you found out."

Thanks for writing.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 5 years ago
No stars

Because in this story are holes like elefants, do a rewriting and work on the plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lalaland

So many holes in this story i wonder about the sanity of the author. There are no likable characters in this story. All the men are either pornstars or wimps. The only people that get fucked are the men. The women either get probation or get off Scott free. The only feeling i could relate to was when the protagonist was throwing up, cause that's what i am feeling now after reading this mess.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Good story, but why?

She had to think he would find out eventually. A need like that points to mental illness. Otherwise, it makes no sense to me.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Sees her fucking and then thinks about taking her back

After she was cutting him back

Took movies to convince him

Repeat of another comment

Too much difference in her prior and post caught

Punish good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked this story AND I am an anonymous!

These idiot commenters who sign up for an account but do not leave their real Names, real emails, real addresses or any other “real” personal information are just hypocrites who are really no different than an “anonymous” commenter. I bet that these same labeled commenters also leave “anonymous” comments on some Stories!

I think the author gave more than sufficient detail of these characters, this story would boring if the author spent 10 pages fleshing out the personality of every character in this story which is more than 20 characters when you include all of her lovers throughout her life and all of the people involved with the filming and distribution!

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
I liked this story

I liked this story AND I am not anonymous! unlike 9.12.19 The whole internet sleeze of stealing people's privacy is disgusting and a real cheap activity. Reading this story I feel a mix of annoyance and satisfaction but it's overshadowed by the nasty "no-fault" divorce mess. I agree there should be a no-fault option but when there is one spouse who knowingly breaks their vows(a contract in reality) then THEY SHOULD PAY. and men can raise kids(even their daughters) as well as women so let's quit this nonsemse about women being the 'obvious' choice to have custody of children, especially where the wife is a cheating and depraved slut like in this story! 5**** Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting story.

The internet movie idea was something that I didn't expect. Oh, yeah, and...Fuck all of you commenters who think that by having a "handle" , e.g. "LimpDickXXX", that you are somehow "special". You are as anonymous as I am....unless, of course, you use your real name as your "handle", in which case you really are special and deserve to ride the short bus with other "special" people.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Enjoyed this story again. Love when the ultimate karmic punishment, at least when this story was written, lands on the cheating partner and many , many lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Run of the mill

...garbage. Not entertaining in the least. Just a recounting of a wife engaged in prurient behavior. Nothing new nor unique. One (too generous) star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Really liked this Story .. Keep up the Good Work

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Great story!

A truly great and sad story

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A real burn baby story. Had a good laugh.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing new

run of the mill, no surprises, or even anything interesting, 1* at best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Notes To Writers

All men do not either cry, vomit or both when they find out their wives are cheating, now discovering on video they've been eating someone else's creame pies, that's another thing entirely. At least this guy wasn't another fucking engineer. Another thing if you are going to start moving money, don't just take half, take it all and make her fight for it. Just do it before papers are filed, you've got a very good chance to keep every penny if you do it right, deal with the credit cards but you had probably better keep her on your insurance if she's on it already. Her mother "had a inkling" of what was going on then it jumped to pretty damned obvious mom knew her daughter was a slut and said what? Nothing, not one damned word. One thing I can't buy is someone was moving around in the house, in the bedroom and following him out the door multiple times video taping him and his wife and he never noticed? The story fell apart right there. Signed: BTW

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Well...in spite of everything, my wife is loving to me at home." - Huh? What about "in the last year or so she had fell off on wanting to do it?"

He wants to be "left out?" Once Ann files for divorce, his wife's affair will be out in the open.

"I don't know how it all happened. I-I-just don't know how it got so far out of hand." - Oh, so it was okay that she cheated, the only problem was that it "got out of hand?"

"I can't live without you." - Then die! Heh, guess she did! I do think the AIDS was overkill.

Wasn't it enough for to cheat, do and film gang bangs, she had to humiliate him as well? Why the fuck did she bother fighting the divorce, she obviously didn't give a shit about him.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a sick twisted bitch

That is totally sick

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 4 years ago

Nicky sure is a "woman of the world", literally point-in-fact. You have to be a very sick individual to be able to do something like that to your spouse. Fetish, kink, fantasy is one thing, but for a person to do something like this deliberately and to the unknown of one's spouse, man that is just...ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too many unanswered questions.

An explanation would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hm, as the new wife is a reporter, it would be a good sequel where she interviews the dying ex-wife and asks her why she did what she did. This would answer a few of the unanswered questions.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Only wish

After reading again, my only wish is that it had been longer. It would have been nice to know more of her motivation for the cheating and.videos. Bitch was really sick.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Rather ridiculous across the board.

The knuckle draggers might find it "good" but honestly it was...well, as previously stated ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To Me a Cluck is someone who knows his wife is cheating and does not Care .. A trusting husband who finds out latter that his wife is cheating is not a Cluck in my book .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good, I started thinking that it deserves 4 stars ; but in the end I gave it 5 Stars .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The question 3 kids and why? Seems far out in story telling

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Another story where we don't get to find out anything from the wife. Why did she do it and did she ever really love him.We never find out. The AIDS thing was too easy.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

rastageorgerastageorgealmost 3 years ago

This story was going to get my usual "Good Story" 4 stars, until it got around to Nicky's punishment. Even with it being Nicky's first criminal offence, she still would have been arrested, sentenced to time in prison, then paroled and placed on the "Sex Offenders" list. Therefore 3 stars!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Hard to believe that a cunt like that actuallt exists. I guess not really as this is fiction. But, damn, what the fuck?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This story was well written and as sad as it was it was, it was good to see that justice prevailed but at what cost. The supposed faithful ex-wife that turned so evil she destroyed the family and posted all that shit on the internet. In the end she contracted AIDS and can only imagine her crawling off somewhere to die. At least in the end Dave, his children were not infected with AIDS and they found a new beginning with new mother/wife along with the seven figure settlement they lived happily ever after, but at what cost?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short, too bad

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Nikki died a long and very painful death when the attending staff were giving her placebos instead of pain pills. Pays to have a lot of disposable cash!! He laughed all the way to the funeral and cremation. Apparently the ashes were misplaced somewhere in the mend washroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I judge a story by whether or not I get a knot in my stomach wanting or not wanting to know the rest. I certainly did here. The story was written over 15 years ago, what a legacy to the author. 5 stars.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Without any idea of why she did the things she did or how all of it came about this story feels very hollow.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

This story should have had SOME insight into the wife's motivation and change. Poorly thought out.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

BS fantasy.

"This story should have had SOME insight into the wife's motivation and change"

Dude, this story is so over the top that there is nothing that the author could have done to make wife "motivated". This is a typical garbage story of "superslut" variety. You can read JustPlainBob or Saddletramp, they have written tons of the crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be nice for a deathbed confession as to how she got started. Also who else had HIV from banging her. If she had aids soon after the trial she was infected long before so some regulars of hers must have been infected. It was luck her husband was not, tough I do not understand why. Again it would be nice to know the whys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story with bad details. It started great with a hot adulterous sex scene by the cheating wife and one of her partners. Then it got silly.

The cheater's wife had multiple movies of her husband cheating and even knew the hero's wife was in one of them. Why did she need more evidence? Why did she follow the cheats but stay in the parking lot?

Story lost all credibility or relation to reason when multiple photographers and vide tapers hide in the house without Dave noticing. Realism would have had her filming him with stationary spy cameras.

Why is a co-worker Dave didn't know well, so sure Dave didn't consent to the film? Why was the co-worker willing to expose his and his wife's own seedy behavior?

Also, Dave recognized the bathrobe and day of the movie, but didn't notice the cum in his wife's pussy after she had been gang banged all day. It specifically stated she didn't clean up and that he ate her out, then she fucked him "royally". Unbelievable!

I'm glad he didn't forgive her, but his monetary court awards and her disease (without him also being infected) were preposterous.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Holy hay-soos! What the heck is wrong with this guy, is he blind? Dumb as I am even I would have been a tad suspicious about camera-men hiding in the closet. Like the story 5-stars worth even if it is unbelievable .......

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Really well written, love the developement and emotions in this. BUT! A "Bunco Squat"? No mention of smartphones or tablets? The story starts with the MC watching them through Binoculars? All of that kinda sounds like this story is set in the late '90s or early '00s. The camcorders were the size of small dogs back then.

HOW THE HELL DID HE NOT NOTICE THEM FILMING HIM?!

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!! I think it would make a great movie..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... ... eh ... ae ... ah ha hahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here is the incredible part…….the MC states late in the story before the lawyer meeting he was considering taking her back …..this before he knew he was on the internet……..that finally did him in. BUT…..he , even before the internet had seen her fuck 6 men in a train and another time be made airtight. …twice in one session. Yet he can’t get ANAL! Ya really think this guy wasn’t a grade A CUCK? R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, at last a story where hiv/aids rears its ugly head, if anyone fucks around with lots of people they will come into contact with sexually transmitted infections, I know the stories are fiction but in order to be plausible the bad things need to be considered, well done.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

The proverbial "Martian Slut Ray" strikes again. I found this one to be more humorous than erotic.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Hard to believe she got HIV and didn't pass it to her husband unless they simply weren't having sex anymore....

Over the to with no explanation of why it all happened... And he was over the top willing to get back together. Even without the porn anyone I fail to see that level of cheating being overlooked or forgiven. And with kids it wouldn't have taken the porn angle for me to fight to protect them from that influence...

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Good BTB ending. HIV and jail works...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unlikely the wife could be so evil and yet avoid jail time. No judge on the planet would cut such a slut bitch a break. Exposing her family to HIV infection so recklessly is alone sufficient wrongdoing to guarantee a custodial sentence.

JRandyJJRandyJ9 months ago

The husband was a wimp, a stupid wimp, no balls wimp. considering taking her back after she fed him other mens loads how many times. The first time I read it I rated 5 stars. changed it to 3.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did you as the writer ever consider answering the simple question of ‘why?,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Silly me, but no one even asked if the children were his given she was a gangbang porn actress? And the husband and children escaping HIV infection seems unlikely if she did that for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad he ended it only because of his friend Dan, if he didn't see that video of his cuckolding he was going to gladly take her back. Wimp husband, no surprise he was cucked. I'll be glad if gets cucked by his new wife, pathetic husband he was, tony wife said it best.. he was getting off on getting cucked

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Just a bit over the top?? Oh yeah……

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And they all lived happily ever after! 3*

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

This is a fucking wild story. So many questions left unanswered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous