All Comments on 'Was She Ever My Wife?'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments
DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Harsh

Man were you trying to make the worst wife on lit?

Damn you really have a contender here.

Lol

and a good husband too, soft on the outsides BUT hard when he needs to be.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, this was one time

there wasn't going to be any reconciliation.

It would be interesting to know how she got started and how she got talked into getting him involved.

Nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Claptrap

Formulaic drivel regurgitated in ludricrous fashion. But that's not the worst! Above all, it was dull. And that, like the over-the-top wife of this asinine tale, can't be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Insted of writing this type of story, go and fuck your mother in har asshole, motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story lacks something

I've read a lot of stories of this type, and this one is lacking one key thing: a why. Why did she do it? There has to be a why. People don't change so dramatically without something driving them. Maybe she herself doesn't understand what really happened. If she's maintained contact with the children, she must have given them SOME reason or excuse, but we never hear her side. The husband would have heard the explanations sooner or later. Yet we never find out how regretful she was, if she continued her slutty ways while she could, and much more. The story just peters out, leaving the reader confused and dissatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I like revenge stories. Not every marriage is worth saving. This one wasn't. Who cares what the wifes reason for cheating was. The bottom line is she cheated and had been doing it for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Same story again

Would be nice to see something new with fleshed out characters for a change. Boring.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A really dark story.

She must have had little respect for him even when they married.

I didn't feel they had a chance while he watched them with the binoculars and especially after Anne had the gang bang movies.

But the rest---whew.

How come the the 00 ratings come from anonymous characters? Why are they afraid to give some sort of name registered with Literotica??

My thoughts? Any anonymous poster with a negative comment and rating gets removed!

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Good story, and to be honest it didn't need a why.

If you look at it from the point of view of the husband, it didn't need a "Why". To be honest if I was in the position of the husband I could careless why and would want as much distance from that wife as humanly possible. The way he wrote the wife's character she was distant from what she was doing. She acted like what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him and kept pretending what little she thought he knew wasn't that bad.

Would you honestly care why if you found all you thought you knew about your wife was wrong? Would you care if you found out she was sleeping with other men and having you service her after she was done with you mouth? I know I wouldn't, I'd run far and as fast as I could away.

This story was similar to only one other story that I can think of by curious2c. So I wish the Anon poster who said it was the same would please point out what other story by curious2c that this story was identical too.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A little over the top

Maybe just a tad over.

bmfwaicbmfwaicover 18 years ago
What?

Let me get this straight. A cameraman hid in the first floor closet and filmed him with out his knowledge and a second cameraman hid in his bedroom closet and filmed him again without him knowing it.This is sort of stretching it a little far isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great as always

Great work as always curious. Always enjoy your stories. Hope to see more in the near future.

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Who

is anyone that they can determine what the TOP is.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Glad you're Back!!

It's been a long time between stories. You always do a great job. Hope to see more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it's good

to read stories of when the husband fights back against a cheating wife especially a mother..They deserve what happens to them..

hammer17hammer17over 18 years ago
Hmm!!

Sorry I can't rate it any higher. I LOVE A GOOD REVENGE STORY!!! I can only say one word to sum this story up, "fan-fuckin-tastic"..

nightwyngnightwyngover 18 years ago
Nice read...

The only part of this read was her getting AIDS. That was a bit much after her life was obviously destroyed due to her own decisions. Other than this, it was a fine story.

Folks who leave ANON feedback do not impress me either...

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Out of the blue – the witch came

I agree with Nightowl as to the reason why most zero raters protect themselves under anonymous title. If they advertise their opinion with their Lit. name they take the risk of being removed. It happened to me, more than once, but then I learned which authors prefer a ‘fan club’ and which appreciate a real exchange of opinions. On my part, I try to improve my comments in terms of civility, even when I am critical of the story.

Having said all that, and yes, while crossing my fingers so as not to be removed (but I will survive if I am removed), I felt that the technical writing was very good. The plot was captivating until… until I realized that yet again I will not learn much about this wife, let alone her motivations. As far as I know, there once was a great wife, then one morning: “POP “- she disappears, and the witch, which she really was all the time, appears. Clearly, it does not bother some readers. It does bother me because it is not credible. Things happen for reasons (not to be confused with justifications). To the most part the reasons; excuses; defenses – call them what you want, will rise simultaneously with the exposure. It’s part of life. So when it’s almost totally missing it does not feel credible. And when something does not feel credible, I can not enjoy the story as much. What I call the IDK&IDC (I Don’t Know & I Don’t Care) syndrome –mostly implemented on the character and motivation of the wives, is IMO not the way to write the best stories. I am convinced that you CAN overcome this hurdle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it but...

Not my highest rating for one of your stories, I would have liked more in the wife's character. Nothing really is said on how she got that way, and not much on what happens to her after she is found out. Divorce and AIDS doesn't say much as it seemed too fast of a story. I did still like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

My comment to the comments.

Who do you people think you are to try to deny negative comments by anonymous persons? You are not God. My comments mean a lot more to me than do yours.

Are you really that stupid? A lot of comments are left by people using false names or even nick-names. Does that somehow make their comments more valid than mine?

I rate a story for its content and I also rate the writer. I cannot do that without reading the story. Or at the very least scanning the story.

Some of you idiots ask "Why read the story if you don't like it?" How am I supposed to know until I read it? I repeat myself: are you really that stupid?

If you don't like my comments, don't read them. You sick miserable assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Harsh tale of Cheating with a few holes

I'll give this 100, because it is truly well written, but I also believe it could have been improved with a bit more attention to the plot twists and points.

I can't see how the wife hid her actions for so long, and then after obviously getting caught would say "I've changed once, I can change again." freely. That would be a signal to just about any man to look even more deeply into what's going on before considering any reconcilliation, and our hero here wasn't doing that after the first movie.

She also seemed surprised that her porn movies were revealed. That seems doubtful. If she'd been honest with her lawyer he'd have warned her to contact the site and get the movies removed ASAP, just in case her husband stumbled on them. Especially considering they were completely illegal.

Of course, knowing most porn makers in the US are paranoid about getting investigated, I really doubt any web site would dare to film an unwitting husband in an attempt to add spice to a movie, the risks are as great as Curious writes about (10-20 years for the producer and millions of dollars in damages/fines)

but those are little things that don't prevent the story for being fun to read. I'm just being a bit overly critical of a good story.

and sorry for being anonymous. I haven't taken the time to register on the site at this time. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent....

Well written and well thought out!

xbowxbowover 18 years ago
Responses to story and comments

First of all, a response to Bullshit.

You accuse others of being stupid.

You call them sick miserable assholes.

You say (correctly) that you cannot evaluate a story without reading it but then you write "If you don't like my comments, don't read them." Committing the exact error you are accusing others of making.

If you cannot make comments without personal attacks don't comment.

Comments are not necessarily less valid for being anonymous but making insulting and/or personal attack comments without identifying yourself, (especially since it is only with a login name/nick name) is exactly what you titled your comment. Bullshit.

Now to the real comment, about the story. This wife in this story is definitely a piece of work. It is hard to imaging a more hurtful set of actions than what she did. Which is why, in my opinion, it is import that her point of view be given. On one hand, she was a loving and affectionate spouse at home. She collapsed into tears when confronted with her cheating and tried desperately to make contact with her husband before the final meeting with the lawyers. But she also cheated on him and made movies insulting and humiliating him. These two sets actions are very inconsistent and without some explanation make the story less believable.

I also wondered about the mystery cameraman and his wife. I find it doubtful that a cuckold/wimp movie would make sufficiently more money than a straight cheating wife gangbang movie to justify the risk. Was there some other motivation for them to attack the husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story

I hate cuckold stories where the husband takes it without doing anything. Good job with this one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
wow

Wow you did it again what a great story very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not your normal great story...

I've read and enjoyed your stories for years but I found this one lacking in that you never got into the wife's mind and gave her explanation of how this all came about. Your stories are among the best at this. As usual, you do spin a good tale and your writing is as crisp as ever. I'm just a little disappointed without Nikki's input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boring

Sorry this one was boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The other POV

Great story, told from his point of view. I understand it well since I am going thru divorce at present. I would like to see your idea of her POV though and what led her to being like that. Be interesting to get my head around that. Thanks

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Way over the top

I've enjoyed a lot of your stories, but this story was too much. I'm sure that the revenge crowd will love it, but as for me I found it getting more and more ridiculous as it went on.

The problem is that you never really explain why the wife became a gang bang slut who was willing to humiliate her husband the way she did. You show them as happily married for almost fifteen years and happy (except for sexually for the last year). You don't give any reason why she would behave the way she did, or even how she got started as a gang bang slut. There is no indication at all that she would be willing to humiliate her husband, even behind his back. That's not even going into the Aids at the end.

I'm sorry, this story started to lose me when it was discovered that she was fucking half of the guys in the town, lost me at the films on the interenet and turned me off with the Aids at the end.

It's just another story where the wife acts way too oddly to be realistic in any way shape or form.

I gave it a 50 because it was well written and scripted, but the plot was too much.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
What excuse could the wife give that would

be "okay." I personally don't want to see another chapter with her reasons. There is no excuse for what she did. Blackmail, drugs, hypnosis, being reprogrammed by little green men; it just wouldn't matter. She obviously didn't love him at the end, maybe even never in the marriage.

If it was an outside influence, she obviously didn't respect or love him enough to confide in him. The bullshit answers of "I didn't want to hurt him" don't mean anything if she continues to fuck around on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boring? LOL

so you prefer those which start and finish sort of like this?

"I picked Ty and his brothers and we went to Motel 5 and had a blast! I swallow so much, and it's so fun, I can not live ever again without Ty and his friends; gosh, they are so big I scream in terror, but it was from continuous orgasms! I have already ask mom and dad to the the junior for a few days. I'm meeting Ty and his friends again, while my husband will just have too cook and clean for himself for a few days without me",,,

99.5% of the loving wife stories seem to be like that, where the women not only fuck to exhaustion but also fuck complete strangers who are promiscuous and have fuck hundreds before them, and NOTHING happens!, where these women/wives just come back home to their suburban dwellings and continue life as usual, except for their occasional outings! LOL

sorry, i must admonish myself: it's true, THAT'S "exciting", pretending that there's no half a dozen of extremely virulent STD's out there, plus the most virulent of all, HIV!

as for THIS story here, I think it is relevant enough. Glad to see "curious2see" back, writing something somewhat realistic, albeit not as "exciting" or "erotic" as some of the geniuses here wanted it to be, alas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

more love it

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
Why AIDS? Why not!

I have one comment for the people who complained that giving the wife AIDS was over the top after everything else. Why wouldn't she have AIDS given the activities she's been involved in? I ask you, if she's been banging multiple partners involved in the fringes of porn industry then is it unrealistic for her NOT to have contracted AIDS. What WAS unrealistic was that the husband had not contracted it as well!

I also agree with another poster that, since the story was written from the husband's perspective there was no need to know the why of the wife's actions since he didn't want to know once he'd seen the movies. That poster was right. Nothing she could have said would have made any difference once those movies were out so why waste his time. There are only so many minutes in a person's life and getting her 'reasons' for doing this to him would be a criminal waste of those precious minutes.

I suppose seeing the same story from the wife's POV would be an interesting exercise, if only to see what changed her after all those years. But nothing in that story could do anything to make her a sympathetic character after what she's done. She got what she deserved, sometimes a slow and painful death is the result of your actions in life. Reality sucks, oh well.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!

There is no shame in loving one's spouse to the point of allowing deception but once the facts come out then there must an accounting. As a writer, all outcomes are permissible but real question is it realistic?

There are no question that there are men who allow themselves to be cuckolded and even join into this lifestyle. However, most men, especially those successful in their work and mentally stable, would not tolerate such a betrayal depicted in this story.

Once again, the writer can develop a husband character who accepts a cheating wife and forgives her but often they build such a strong person it makes this reconciliation unrealistic. Even without the internet portion the multiple partners clearly indicated that she engaged in a life of deceit which her husband should walk away from as fast as he could arrange the divorce. If she had a mental illness it is best she gets help outside of the marriage.

Thanks for writing such a powerful story!

SleeplessinMD

curious2ccurious2cover 18 years agoAuthor
The things I miss while I'm at work...damn.

Having been at work for the last few weeks I come home to see I have written one that seems to have stirred some up a bit. I can see a 'wife's point of view' would be nice and helpful even. Time however, is the one thing I have little of lately. I have been thinking that I'll need to write a 'her side' to give out the reasons of her turning as she did, and I will.

I thank everyone for their comments, even the anons...you know who you are ;) If you found this one lacking, I will say this much. This is an older story I pulled up and dusted off. I had written it several years ago and it languished in a disused file since. I knew I wanted to have a story up since I have been...AWOL lately, so...

I guess in the end, I should have written the her side before posting this one. I'm still learning don't cha know?

Anyway, thank you for the comments and I am reading and learning from them too.

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
curious2c, you've outdone yourself

But not in a good way. Your earlier stuff was nearly unreadable (IMHO) because of the storylines. I should have met at least one example of the wimpy-assed men you write about, but I haven't. I can handle the suspension of disbelief theory, but most of your submissions seem to be the mutant offspring of a bad soap opera and REALLY bad porn. When I read a story, I expect the "good guy" to get knocked on his/her ass. What I don't expect is for them to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
just plain vruelty

i cant believe the husband even contemplated taking the wife back.

damn, these husbands doesnt seems to have any pride in themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
screw what they said

look this story is dark but the fact it turned out for the better is great.... i think uve outdoneurself (good way)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where's the sex?

I'm tired of cheating wife-revenge stories. No sex. Bad psychology. Boring as hell. Try writing something erotic for a change. This stuff is utter crap and absolutely out of place on an erotica web site.

Jeannie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

she definitely got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
2nd story ever

that I've read here in Lit., where a woman swallowing a lot of bodily fluids from many men get the nasty HIV virus, which, by the way, can be controlled now, virtually stopped, it is tentatively reported, by an experimental drug, IN ADDITION to the potent "coctail" that had been in use for the past 10 or so years.

but this is the second story only, I believe, that specifically mentioned that a woman got HIV from excessive receiving of bodily fluids.

no story, however, has been written from these women's POV and see if they think it was "all worth it", the sex with all those exciting men outside of borging monogomy, that is, even if they are now suffering and likely to die from a rather vicious virus

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Great Work

curious2c that was a great story i was glad that hubby got his revenge on his wife and her cohorts and he didnt get made into a wimp or a cockhold .

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great work

ill bet she didnt think of the ultimate price of death when she started did she ...her age and dying all her lovers probably infected also ...to die alone what a way to go ..great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this story sucks for this type of site

This is a erotic story site from my understnding. Simply said, there is nothing erotic about this crappy story. Obviously the writer's psyche is focused upon a troubling dark event that occured in his or her life from my opinion. Still maybe they view erotic stories as a outlet to knock the lifestyle it self. Yes cheating by either men or women can lead to diseases (that is known) but as stated, this is a erotic story site, not a discouraging outlet to find ways to make ppl view sex with other ppl as disease mandatory. Maybe u should write about consenting adults that practice safe sex. How about a sex starved nympho wife who reveals to her bubby that shes constantly horny and wants to try new things. With all the hypocrites against sex nowadays, do we need to remind readers about the diseases out there (due to unwise choices) even on a erotic story site? (NEXT TIME WRITE A ARTICLE FOR A SITE REQUESTING STORIES ABOUT THE DOWNFALL OF UNCHECKED SEX AND CHEATING SPOUSES AND THE (BAD RESULTS) THAT CAN COME FROM IT)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice work,

Good story, but I'm wondering who died and left that fucking idiot softcock gaylord motherfucker who commented below in charge of things? Did you read what he says? He's telling you what to write, and where to submit it... Hey fuckko! I'm a reader of this site, and I like this story. As a matter of fact I wanna read more. So go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
and interesting twist

she played a game and lost, not even guessing her dual existence would be found out. she got the bad stuff in the end, and learned of the consequences for the deceptions.

ReduxBlueReduxBlueover 15 years ago
Stange story, wierd comments

Glad to see some serious consequences for the cheating spouse. Glad the guy controlled his anger and was able to get some justice without abandoning his children. Don't understand why the wife did what she did, can't think of a single loving reason. Like I said in the title, very strange. The comments were just wierd, from great to boring. ..."can't please all the people all the time". I liked the way the story flowed, most of the characters were adequately fleshed, and I enjoyed the cascading tensions the husband suffered. I've been married over 36 years and I'll never claim to really understand members of the opposite sex. I just do the best I can. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nobody

NOBODY IS THAT DUMB, WAIT I'M SORRY THIS AUTHOR IS.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A good story

I enjoyed reading the story and liked the ending. Thanks ......Rich

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Good Story

Cheating to the extreme! Yes! Her side of the events would make this story even better. No one is all evil. She too has reasons to have gone where she did. As you wrote...she was a good wife and mother for many years... Of course, the hate the "Cheatin Bitch" commenters will have a field day tearing you up when you make her human!

daluentdaluentover 14 years ago
Make her human?

I have known women this filthy and they are not normal. They are women who are on the edge of insanity. They use drugs and are controlled by their impulses. I now have 2 dead friends who were complete sluts and I couldn't stop the train wreck. They both died of aids. As I read the comments I have to laugh out loud, because the comments are better than the story. Thank you for a very disturbing, but interesting read. Luis

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Good Story

I have read alot of Your Story's and Contrary to those who wont give a Clue as to who they are. I think you do a Great job of making your Characters and Plot Believeable.

If you read some of the Crap Spewed by Ignorance.

You will never get it Done. You seem to be able to blow them off and keep Writing. I hope you Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Follow up to Great Story?

Great Story! Would love to have a follow up with Nicky's side of the story. How did she get into such a state? Thanks!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Wow, What a Bitch!!!

No mercy for her!!!

GrFReaK69GrFReaK69over 13 years ago
Niiiicccce!!!!

well done!!! dear ol' boy!!!! LOL!!!

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 13 years ago
Nice

Finally, a cheating BITCH that get what she deserves !!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!

BH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She got what she deserved.

My wife's first lover thought that he would make me a cuckhold. However I had a friend follow him and her and get it all on tape. The result was a divorce and I sued him also. It was nice that he was rich ,up until the suit ended and I go most of his money(well over 7 figures). And his wife got the rest.

My wife got stupid and was killed on the way to work one icy morningn , and he was found in his home one day with his cock and balls in a plastic baggie sitting next to him. I have often wondered if his love tryst were worth the outcome.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant BTB story

This is the new standard for all Burn The Bitch stories. I know I qoute this alot but truth be known this is another case of women being basically life support systems for their Cunts

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Interesting Story

and interesting commentaries. This seems to a world class cheater. Thank goodness the site was found so that he could get good painless (for him) revenge. Since he got the kids the in-laws had to get on board!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LIFE BY ITSELF IS HARD

and when roadblocks are installed, DISASTER. TK U MLJ LV NV

kansasjackkansasjackover 12 years ago
Cool Story

What else can you say but this was one for the good guys. Even if it was fiction it's nice to see the bad guys (male or female) finally get what's coming to them.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars!

Sometimes a RAAC writer can write an excellent revenge story.

A slut very dangerous for the famly because of the STDs (no double standard a serial cheater husbands also!). If the HIV was detected in time, before the serious damage of her immun system, the modern medicines could keep her alive. However what a life similar to Damokles, because lack of the medicine the aids will start, sometime against the modern medicine there is some likely for the aids and to avoid the without rubber sex, oral sex, etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why???

AIDs??? Really??? Wasn't that going a bit too far?

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I was with you until the last 5 paragraphs...

You took this story from a "4" to a "1". It's reprehensible for a writer to use AIDES as a punishment for infidelity.

My other problem with the story is that the wife's character has very little development. We aren't given any insight into why she morphed into the depraved cheating slut.

Still, the husband's side is very well-told. Perhaps this deserves a sequel from the wife's viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow some of the comments here have to come from "cucks are us"

it's "reprehensible" that this slut contracted AIDS, really are fucking kiding me. If she gave aids to her husband what would she be then, "a fucking saint". You people are fucking morons. The last comment came for a real dick head, just face it the bitch deserved what she got.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 TRUST AND LOYALTY ARE NEEDED

and when not there, my-o-my. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Who could imagine

What a fucking whore slut. Right under his nose. I don't know if I could have held back kicking the shit out of everyone concerned. In the end he was just an actor in a movie. Then he got paid for it. Life sucks. FUCK

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I often write about "the suspension of disbelief" as something a writer strives to attain.

To be interesting, a story has to be in some sense unrealistic. We like to read about navy seals and not about overweight accountants. In real life guess what's more realistic? So the author has to tell a story that in some way is extraordinary and yet get us, if not to believe it, at least to suspend our disbelief. In this story the wife is so cruel to the husband, it begs an explanation. We don't get it. Infidelity is easy to explain, but filming her husband and making him out to be a total wimp and then putting it on the Internet is where I stopped believing. And it hurts the story. I don't say it's impossible to tell this story, but the author needs to spend time getting us to believe that a woman could do this. The problem I have believing this is that even total sluts have a sense of self preservation. One reason that most housewives don't do gangbangs on the internet is that they have lives outside of sex and want to keep their friends and children. So the author has to explain to us why the housewife doesn't have any qualms about her family and friends finding out not to mention her kids . Otherwise we will be unwilling to suspend our disbelief.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Another observation

Due to her indiscretions or acting or whatever you want to call it, she caught aids and will die.

JUST WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO ALL CHEATING SLUT WIVES.

OH YEAH

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

Without protection promiscouse sex with other promiscouse people and strangers is high risk for STDs. The hepatitises are sexual transmitter as wel, not only gastroentereral. The without protection sex is safe with 100% with faithful spouses, mates or with closed circular sex groups only. Siphilis, HIV, hepatitises can spread with blood as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

he guzzled hot jizz, a cock reamed his cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Improbable, inane.

Very poor effort from this writer and his usually good writing. 2 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Nice, from you curious2c, this was nice

Ok so, some of you think her punishment was harsh. Really! A gangbang slut fucking everybody, while putting her husband life at risk by fucking everyone bareback is ok. But since she is infected with AIDS its harsh. WOW, some of you sick freaks would give her the Medal of Honor if she fucked and infested the 4th ID with HIV. God some of people are fucked.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Read it again

Are there people like this out there? I know this is fiction but could it happen? Has it happened?

DAMN

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Cuckies who live that garbage "3 days of watching my wife fuck other men" will hate this because it has a real man in it. 5

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Unfortunately, yes...

Betrayed; had a couple come out like that here in SoCal a couple years back. Spouse A was filming, narrating and selling their little love scenes without Spouse B being aware.

Sadly it happens.

curious2c - thx for the great story. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the fact

The fact he even considered taking her back makes him a wimp. She deserved to be gutted in public. Anything less than full out nuclear strike in this case is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, but ...

For me this would have been a great story, except I'd like to know more about the wifes perspective. Her filming him and giving him sloppy seconds (tenths?) showed a level of disrespect that I don't think any normal person could, or quite frankly should, get over. Initially though, before that came out, she seemed genuinely broken up by the failure of the marriage. I'd have to assume by her ultimate actions though that she could really care less.

I think that part of the story is missing, was she truly a monster disguised as a wife, or did she actually, in some way, love her husband?

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

Shouldn't have been any consideration of maybe taking her back. Other than that, an excellent tale! Gotta love a good nuclear strike.

5 Stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Meh

Thanks for sharing. The ending just seemed to fizzle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If she got AIDS then wouldn't some of her partners have it also?

This story was going good then then it ended with a whimper. That she contracted AIDS was dropped on us right at the end like a dead fish and just left there. I can't see how none of her fuck partners did not contract AIDS if they were all screwing her at the same time. They were having unprotected group sex with each man having each of her holes at different times. I think all of the men fucking his wife should have also contracted AIDS as if mother nature was dealing out her own form of vengeance for their actions. Just a thought for a better ending.

Lonewolf2013

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
As a medical professional I was disappointed to see AIDS mentioned AND...

...then no mention of her giving it to others. As promiscuous as she was I am sure that she infected several others. I know it was just a story but she must have been bipolar or unfeeling for others or just been a "true multiple". There are so many who have claimed to be multiples in order to explain their ways or just as attention seeking behavior. Maybe she was a sociopath.

So many of these websites are based in other countries and many of them in the U.S. change everything every so often as a matter of routine, they have to be old, established in place for a while in order to be pinned down and large sums of money extracted via lawsuit. Just my thoughts on the situation.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
The AIDs Thing

Should be handled more carefully. Authors throw it out there as a sort of divine punishment for cheating wives. Unless it plays a central role in your story, it's better to not have it appear at all.

Then again, the whole story was over the top. How could all of this be going on without him noticing? Good husbands can easily be duped by cheating wives -- true -- but to be duped in such an obvious and over the top manner? How could they be taping him in his own home and then starting a gangbang before he's already down the street without him ever realizing? In your effort to make the wife seem as awful as possible you have managed to make the main character seem criminally oblivious of his surroundings. I surely hope such a man is not legally allowed to drive a car.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
At some point, obliviousness should become criminally negligence

I don't buy it. That much hate is impossible to hide.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN DOES CHEATING PAY

only when porn is involved, TK U MLJ LV NV

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago
It's stupide

to add the AIDs in the end, it's not some divine punishment for her action; until recently, her husband was sleeping with her and he could have got it from her if she get it during her cheating.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
A Few Things

1. She was running a fuck fest out of his house and he didn't have an inkling? He needs some help or he is mentally retarded.

2. No explanation at all? Not information on why she was such a wild slut?

3. Perfect in every other way? Highly unlikely! Scummy behavior is always tied to other scummy behavior.

4. Aids? What about all the other diseases she would have gotten and passed along to her husband?! He got away scott free? Highly unlikely.

The above are all things that push the reader out of the story because they are such a stretch. Other than that - great story!

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
well

How a person doesn't know that he's being filmed in his own home is a puzzle to me, blind as hell I guess. I guess his wife got just what she deserved. all that aside this was a pretty good story. And THANK YOU for not having the husband be one of those assholes pussy wimps who get turned on by his wife screwing other guys. quite frankly I'm tired of those kind of stories simply because almost any man will not be turned on by that, any REAL man anyway. again good job with this story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
strange

This is like a snowball rolling down a hill, it just keeps getting bigger.

Where it starts is a mess, the other mans wife knows more and more about what the protagonists wife is doing as she talks to him.

She starts barely knowing her husband is cheating on her, then she knows about him being at a gangbang starring the protagonists wife, then more and more and.....

.

Hard to believe someone could be so oblivious that someone else could follow them around videoing them without a clue and several others start having sex with his wife while he is barely out of the house.

How could he not notice someone practically following him into the street with a video cam?

How could he not notice seven or more other men in his house?

The reeking smell of all day sex in the house? On her body?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A pretty intricate story

But I loved the .45 Ruger thing. When I came home early, I found my wife of 35 years on her back getting plowed by her boss. Seeing the cars in the driveway, I opened my safe, got out my .45 Auto Ordinance and headed for the moaning in our bedroom. Sure enough, I opened the door and there is Nikki with her feet pointed at the ceiling and her boss, Tom, between her legs and wheezing away. Christ, I keep my self in great shape and this guy with his big belly gets to ride my beloved wife? Nope, not in my house.

The window was open so I let one fly. Aiming for the open window I touched one off. Now, if you've never heard big bore pistol fired inside a small room, you're in for a surprise if you ever do. It's LOUD! But it got their attention, I thought old fat Tom was going to have a heart attack, who knows, maybe he did have a little one. He fell from between her legs and rolled on to the floor. That's when I saw why she was giving him a ride. Cripes, I'm not a fucking mule but have a respectable 7 1/2" and pretty girthy too. But this fucker, he should have been in porn. 10" long if I'm any sort of judge although not quite as thick.

I gestured with the muzzle and said one word, "out." Nicki was screaming and crying so I gave her the benefit of the doubt, that she didn't see or hear me. She lay there, naked while Tom was getting his clothes on. When he started out the door, I aimed the muzzle of my gun at his chest and said, "take the fucking whore with you. When I said out, you both get out and don't let me see either one of you again. I'll have the whore's shit sent to your house."

Fat Tom got pretty scared then. You see, he's 'happily' married. Well, not anymore! Nikki refused to leave until I grabbed her by the hair, telling Tom not to move and dragged her from the bed. She was shrieking, naked as all hell and I dragged her outside to Tom's car and tossed her skanky ass in. The protagonist in this story had 15 years into his marriage he didn't wan to throw away, but I had 35 I couldn't wait to get rid of. I don't want a cheat anywhere near me.

The kids started calling me until I told them what happened and I wasn't taking their mother back. Then they got pissed at me, I should forgive one little indiscretion. I hung up and haven't spoke to them for 2 years. Nikki? She moved in with our youngest daughter and her family. It seems Tom's wife was pretty pissed when I dropped Nikki's stuff off and wanted Tom gone too!

Nikki put up such a fuss with the divorce I finally dropped it. Her and the kids got excited about it and when they found out they all stopped by. But I'd changed the locks and refused to answer the door. When Nikki called and threatened to have a lawyer get her half the house and she'd be legally able to move back in, I called back and told her go ahead, she would find a smoking ruin when she got here. Our place was paid for and she knew when I told her under no circumstances would she ever set foot back in her, I WOULD burn it to the ground first.

I have a girlfriend now. She's moved in and we're both pretty happy. In love type happy. Nikki? She still lives with Juli (our daughter) and constantly calls asking me to forgive her. I told her once I would forgive her and let her move back in if she could do just one thing for me. I told her she could come back and all would be forgive, IF she would become unfucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SHOCKING

i think for most people ( men & women )

this story would be

in a category called Non Erotic Horror.

...

am going to have to read some "feel good" stories before i try to sleep tonight

well written , quality dialogue .. well thought out plot ( even if i hate it )

5 stars.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

nicely put together, talk about from the frying pan into the fire. sometimes life rolls that way. I believe the wife actually loved her husband, and that she had something wrong with her, that the parents knew about, only because of the way they handled the news about her divorce paper work in the beginning. at no time in the story did she actually do hateful or disparaging to her husband. even towards the end when the first film was revealed, she still never said anything hateful, other than she loved him. good story

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
Why?

Why did she cheat? Why did she cheat as much as she did?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
@MartyMB

I can answer that question. She thought she was invincible. That she could get away with anything because she was smarter than the husband. Well I guess she was wrong. Fucking worthless stupid cunt.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
The reason ?

"At one point I think she did love me, but she got under the influence of those men and it all went bye-bye from there"

When you are dealing with the wrong people and a weak caracter wife this what you can expect

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
Gave it a four!

it was well written and built up. However, he saw that dear old mom knew something was wrong and failed to do anything. On that alone I would have denied them visitation. It's one thing to keep it from the kids, quite frankly speaking it's another thing to not say anything and put everyone including the kids in danger. Just my $0.02 here...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Nicky collapsed on the floor in front of me, crying hard” – Why do they always collapse crying? If they gave that much of a shit they wouldn’t be doing what they’re doing!

“I will be true to you.” – Again, they always promise to be faithful if he takes her back, but wasn’t that promise already made once, and we all can see how much good THAT did!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Reread this story

I just finished rereading this story. While I love it I have to question the husband and children being AIDS free. That is my only problem with the story and while it doesn't pass the real life test I can see why it adds just that extra bit of kick to the story.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
And another thing...

Would have liked to have Nicky explain how she loved him but then made those movies with and about him. Also, she should have gone to prison, not probation or whatever, he should have pushed hard for that. Dina testing should have been in the works as well. Also, the grandparents knowledge should have come out or as I said he should have cut off visitation with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous