All Comments on 'Was She Ever My Wife?'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
JRandyJJRandyJ3 months ago

What a croc!2*

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Still would like to know why she made such a drastic change. Martian Slut Ray wasn’t responsible for this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lousy - completely inadequate response to a incredibly stupid scenario and character. So the guy lucks out and some friends help him and he gets a huge judgment against her, just by chance? That's supposed to be a good thing? All you can do is throw in AIDS at the end? You don't even address the Cesspool of STDs out there besides that? You completely ignore that the husband would have been exposed to everything else for a year or more? And you leave out any reason or rationale of the so-called wife? This is one of those stories that just shouldn't have even been written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not a bad tale, but fraught with some inconsistency.

My comment is somewhat secular.

I am in wonder of stories that follow as this one has. You see, when the ashes are cleared and life goes on, a new wife usually makes comments such as not understanding how first wife could cheat, how unfair to you it was, and how you are the man of a lifetime.

All well and good, but none of these “lucky guys” consider that once you possess a seven-figure settlement, you tend to meet a better class of people. Not people that are better individually, but drawing on a pool of people who know how to properly behave.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Ok, the reason why the wife went way over the top was never really conveyed.

As to why she had her husband portrayed in films as a cuckold and then attempted remediation was astoundingly unbelievable. Surely she would have understood that was a definitive death blow to their marriage.

There was just one too many coincidental occurrences that all culminated simultaneously to be believable, even for fiction.

The story line was different and promising; it just dropped the ball.

chasbo38chasbo3815 days ago

I agree with Lecheman.

Without having any knowledge of the wife's motivation this is just a sex story for the sake of sex.

The wife becomes a porn star ? How did she make the contacts, etc ?

Too much missing from the story to make the plot even partially believeable,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous