All Comments on 'Was This Really Going To Happen?'

by bigred78m

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A real life

story???

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just hope...

I just hope this account ends here...They are already a pair of big cheaters, so if they cheat again, what's the interest in that?

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Nice story...

...let's see how it goes... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: It's a story you dim witted ashole

So, what, only people who like the story are allowed to comment on it? That must be the gist of your comments. Either that they are the rantings of -- how did you say it? -- dumbass.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Strange story for LW

Not my idea of 'cheating'. Two old friends meet once for a chat. Maybe their spouses wouldn't be too pleased but in the end neither of them wanted to take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Will there be more?

This story has all the makings of a good beginning but leaves the reader (me) wanting more. I hope that the story continues a natural (?) progression into a relationship that flourishes. I, for one, hope to read that they do take the encounter "all the way" since it would seem they are meant to be together and each of their marriages is pretty much used up and on the rocks.

For those that snivel this is all about cheating, WTF are you doing reading it anyway in the first place and secondly, if you don't like it (the story) why not change the channel, so to speak, and move on. If you don't have something nice to say or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism STHU and move along.

With minor grammatical and spelling errors, the author has a decent talent for writing and discussing human emotions and frailties, something oftentimes lacking in other literature.

Oh, and BTW, author, have him bang her and tell us all the splendid details!! LMAO

PS, if there are any spelling errors or grammar issues with MY comments, well, just suck it up, buttercup. I'm posting this on my phone. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous