All Comments on 'Watch This, Honey!'

by frustratedpoodle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gamma33gamma33about 20 years ago
Self loving for two

Hubby is so right! Watching your mate masturbate is the most sexually exciting thing for a man. My wife and I used to masturbate in front of each other to our most intense climax's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
communication uninhibited

My wife is unfortuneately uninterested in sex and claims she has never masturbated. Her and my loss. Your story is one of my favorite fatasiesl Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The best way!!

It started off with me masturbating my wife, then, after her orgasm, she wanted to see me do myself. Since then we have masturbated in front of each other on a regular basis. Our orgasms seem to be much more intense as we watch each other.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
That must have been an awesome sight

To watchsomething like that has got to raise the bar a little higher. After seeing that, it could be my first cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yeah

My wife and I masturbate together at least once a week. I came home from work early one night and caught my wife on the couch with her fingers buried in her cunt while she was watching a porn movie of Jeff Stryker

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
Time to play

A comedienne once joked that she didn't know why bars posted signs warning women of the dangers of drinking while pregnant. The warning came too late. Most women became pregnant while they were drunk.

frustratedpoodle presents a solution: non - contact sex. The parties can practise a fool proof and completely safe means of birth control: masturbation. In frustratedpoodle's version, the female, who under the influence sheds inhibitions, performs a show for her mate who, though aroused, is controlled enough to passively stand by and watch. The bounds were set: her mate may enjoy the stimulation of watching but may not enter. Only requesting permission to lick her fingers clean, her mate makes no attempt at intercourse. A possibility to keep the male's from boiling over and disregarding the bounds set, is to require that he from a safe distance join in an act of self - love.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

At least she was doing this for her husband and only her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous