Watching & Being Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt up and his dick slipped out of her, covered in her wetness. She moved to the side and you could see him properly for the first time. He was also in his forties, not a bad physique, not enough muscle for you, and reasonably attractive. But what got you was his dick. It was long and thick, the big purple head glistening. He was also completely shaven as she was. She moved her hand down to grasp his big cock and slowly started to pump her fist up and down it, all the time looking at you. She pulled on his cock and dragged him closer to the open window, closer to you.

He shuffled forward on his knees so that his cock was fully out of the window, her hand still rubbed up and down his hard length. His cock was level with your tits, she reached out and got hold of your tit and rubbed his bulging cock head over your nipple. He was still wet from her and his knob slid over your nipple which caused ripples of excitement to race through you.

She bent forward and took your nipple and his dick into her mouth, flicking her tongue as she sucked you both. You put your hand behind her head and pulled her onto your nipple, to suck your tit. She put both hands on your tit and squeezed it to force more of you into her mouth. I put my hand between your arse cheeks and my fingers slid easily into your sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yes, that's good." You said. "Come on baby. Fuck me with your fingers, yes, that's it."

I moved my fingers harder and deeper, my thumb teasing your tight arse. You grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her mouth off your tit and then you leant forward and kissed her deeply. As you did this you pushed your hips back onto my hand forcing my thumb to slip into your bum. You kissed her more passionately and used your hips to fuck your cunt and arse on my hand. She ran her hands over your tits, pinching your erect nipples. You broke off your kiss with her, pulled her away from you by her hair, both of you were panting with lust.

You looked at her and then at him, he hadn't moved an inch like me he was mesmerized by you. You looked at his big hard cock. You reached out your hand and took hold of him. Your hand only just fitted round him. He looked even bigger in your small hand. You started to wank him slowly, sliding your hand up and down his length, my hand still buried deep in you, her hand still rubbing your tits.

You worked him faster now, his cock hard as he had ever been. I pulled my hand from you and quickly got rid of my shorts, at last allowing my hard on some freedom. As you wanked him I bent you forward a bit. You opened your legs wider to get your balance, never breaking your movement on his cock. I rubbed my dick up and down your wet slit and pushed easily into you.

"OH yes baby, fuck me now, fuck me hard." You demanded. "Fuck me while I wank this big, hard cock."

You wanked him hard and fast now, he moaned with pleasure. She lifted your tits up and pushed them together, you stuck his cock between them. She moved your tits up and down his cock. He started to thrust as well, fucking your tits.

"Look at me, I'm giving him a tit wank and your fucking me from behind, come on give it to me. Harder!"

I tried not to fuck you to hard, I didn't want to blow my load too quickly. But you pushed back at me, slapped your arse into me, you fucked me as you had your tits fucked. You needed to be fucked hard. You bent your head forward and you opened your mouth. As he fucked your tits the end of his cock went near your mouth and you licked him with your tongue. I stopped fucking you, you stopped fucking me. You concentrated on his dick. You cunt squeezed my cock tight. The next thrust he went closer to your mouth, his cock brushed your lips. You grabbed his cock and pulled it to your mouth. You licked the bulging purple head. You put it to your lips. You opened your mouth. You put the tip into your mouth. You sucked him, you sucked his cock into your mouth, two, three, four times. Each time you took more of his length into your wet mouth. He stretched your mouth wide open as you took more of him in. You ran your tongue around his throbbing cock head. You could taste her on him.

"He's going to come very soon, he won't last any longer." She said.

You pushed him away from your mouth.

"Is that right, are you going to come?" You asked him.

"Yes, I can't last any longer, I can't hold it back, fucking hell, I can't last." He stuttered.

His cock was upright, twitching and ready to burst. You grabbed his cock with your hand and pumped your fist furiously up and down. You could feel him ready to come. You moved closer to him and thrust your tits forward. You pulled his cock straight and aimed his bulging cock head at your left nipple, wanking him all the time.

"Come on me then." You said to him. "Cover my tits in your come. Come on my big tits. Come for me. Show me what that big dick of yours can do."

"Go on mate, do as she says. Fucking cover her tits in your spunk, shoot your load all over her, the dirty bitch loves it." I said. I was carried away now and started fucking you again. I was holding back as much as I could, my own spunk rising ready to fill you up.

It was too much for him.

"AAAArrggghhhhhh." He grunted and his cock erupted blast after blast of thick come all over your tits. You moved his cock from side to side so that his hot spunk covered your tits. You stuck your hand between your legs and rubbed your clit hard as the hot spunk ran down your tits. She pushed him out of the way and rubbed his spunk all over your tits. Then she leant forward and sucked your nipples. She licked you all over your tits. This was it. I had to fuck you hard. I could take no more. I pushed you forward, bent you over so that I could fuck you hard and fast. You took me easily.

"Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, that's it, that's what I want. I want to be fucked good and hard." You grunted.

"I'm coming. I'm coming inside you now! Yes yes, yeessssss." I shouted.

"Fill me up, baby. Fire your spunk up my cunt. Fuck me. I'm coming with you. I'm coming now, now. NOWW!" you screamed as your orgasm ripped through you.

I thrust as hard and fast as I could, banging you, forcing you're my cock up you as far as I could. I shot load after load up you as your cunt clamped around my cock. Your orgasm was loud your body shaking, your cunt muscles sucking every last drop from me. We waited until we had got our breath back. I pulled out of you, turned you round and kissed you deeply, we both groaned into each other's mouths.

We parted from our kiss and turned to the couple. He was spent, lying down, his cock soft. She was still kneeling up, smiling, one hand playing with her nipple.

"Well thank you for that." You said to them. You pulled your skirt down, put your bra and top on, I got dressed as you told me. You flicked your fingers through your hair and straightened yourself up. You went up to the woman, put your hand behind her head, pulled her towards you and kissed her on the mouth, your hand cupping her tit and rubbing her nipple for the last time.

"Goodbye." You said to her and turned towards me. "Come on you we're going back now." You ordered me, and set off swinging your arse and giggling as you walked back through the woods to the path.

12