All Comments on 'Watching Cindy Ch. 02'

by randdude

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sick Premise but Well Written

Why his hand on her lovers hemungus cock - rather offputting for a non-GAY man kinda rolled my stomach and killed the flow and for what reason ( whoops GAY stories by writer). Selling ? Trolling? A negative amidst some wild but really sick male humiliation by himself (jacking off on chest - wowee), and her (my god a gigundus cock honey, put in in, don't take it out, 18,836 orgasms in first 10 minutes)

Truly a love story for the cock holders of the sink pit.

Talented but probably better in a more respectful non-pimping husband theme - maybe!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
hotter

than a four balled tomcat. Great consensual wife sharing story full of fantasy story. Although cumming inside a stranger and riding one without a condom is indeed erotic, it is also not very practical in this day and time.

This fantasy was enjoyed by all . A straight forward mindless, zip fuck with no cheating, no one getting hurt.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Remembering.......

This story sure brought back memories of a similar experience with my young wife a long, long time ago while stationed in Germany. It amazed me to no end how turned on my wife was, and how her all, so called, morals flew right out of the window. My only recomendation to the writer is that he should write about his return to his wife, and relay to her what happened. If she is not made of stone, I bet she would like to experience the same treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another man terrified he’s not man enough

Another man terrified he’s not man enough to hold onto his wife.

In his mind trying to keep wife happy because husband is totally insecure and has no self-esteem. Or a story by someone who never has been in a loving marriage or a woman’s fantasy.

Wife didn’t want this husband insisted. What does that say about the husband’s mindset?

This is not a loving wives story only a submissive group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot Story...but lighten up!

I don't read Literotica stories, or indulge in any other form of erotica to judge and evaluate the writer's or the character's morality or mindset. I read it for the sexual charge and this story turned me on, big-time! Relax, everyone! These are sexual fantasies or maybe memoirs. Read and enjoy. If it isn't working for you, stop and move on. We have too many would-be morality police elsewhere. We don't need them here too! Great story,very well-writen, I loved it.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

You need to continue this one, with you knocking Cindy up, in front of Joe.

simjim100simjim100about 18 years ago
I liked it.

Good story, nice writing. Just the right amount of buildup (at least for me) to the final orgy. I had no problem with the subject or how it was handled. In fact this is my favorite kind of story. I read both parts before commenting. I have not read the others because they didn't sound like they would fit with my particular kink. No reflection on the author. I'll watch for further submissions and thanks.

Beachgirl32Beachgirl32about 18 years ago
Female reader says "lucky Cindy"!

This is my first day on this site and this story just blew me away. Best yet...my first public comment. HOT!!! I went back and read chapter one and that really set the stage. Great images (less cliches), realistic people, extremely erotic descriptions. To me the couple and husband come across as very SECURE, open, sexy, and positive. Lucky Cindy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks for the memory.

Envy! That is my reaction to this story. It took my back to my early married years when my wife and I would spend many hours reliving her sexual escapades before we were married. I recall asking her during one hot night of lovemaking if she had ever made love to a married man. She, breathlessly, in the heat of or fantasy session said that yes, she had gone with a married man during her lunch breaks to make love to him. We got to the point that she was willing to go to bed with a friend of ours. We were both so turned on by this, but it never happened and since then she has had a change of mind and is unwilling to even discuss it at a fantasy level. It sure brought back all the feelings we went through at that time. I will always turned on by stories of success such as these, remembering how close we actually got to move from fantasy to reality. Thank you for the memory.

Harold and Jolene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pt 2

Hello Joe, I like the idea of same story from another perspective. While seeing it from Steve's eyes....I felt you left too much of Joe's voice in it with the descriptions being identical to pt 1. Didn't detract terribly, but something I noticed. Still a sensually hot story.......Dee aka ms. minx

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 11 years ago
redundant

As great as your first chapter was, I felt I wasted my time reading chapter 2. It was verbatim the same as the other with only a few third person changes. It would have been better to have not included it at all unless a total re-write of the story rather than simply edit the first chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Steve

Steve, the Dildo, gets his own story with the cuck Joe and Cindy the whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userranddude@randdude
93 Followers
Most stories based at least loosely on real events. I'm adventurous, very open-minded, Love everything outdoors. Exhibitionist tendencies/fantasies. vy bi-curious. Enjoy social (beach resort) nudity. Love travel esp off the beaten path LOVE to get feedback on my stories. I w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watching Cindy Previous Part
Watching Cindy Series Info