Watching Gail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooooooh, don't stop, Brian!" she begged. "I love it, lovin' every minute of it!"

"I love freaky Asian girls!" he said, smiling. "So you said I have the biggest, longest dick you've ever seen?"

"YES!"

"It's larger than the one your man has, huh?"

"YES!"

Next, she spread her legs open and he fingered her anus and pussy simultaneously. He went super, super, mega fast, sending her on that super, super, super horny trip once again. He hit her spot perfectly and she climaxed.

She lied back on his bed, exhausted and all sweaty, grinning ear to ear. "That was fucking cool!"

"So I take it we're an item now?" Brian asked.

She snuggled next to him in bed, kissing his nipples. "We'll see."

After his class ended Brian walked over to the pet food store. Gail was at the cash register, ringing up cat food for a customer. She saw him but didn't say anything. Brian checked out her backside as she worked: she had on a faded Journey jersey that revealed her bare waistline, and wore her usual tight shorts and flip flops. He stared at her butt cheeks that bulged out of those shorts. He wanted to bury his face between her cheeks, wanted to kiss and lick that bare waistline. He stood there with an enormous erection.

When she was done he went to the counter. "Hi, Gail."

"Hey."

"Did you get my messages?"

"I did."

"Why didn't you call me?"

She walked to an aisle and began stocking some dog food, not looking at him.

"Why didn't you call?" he asked anxiously. "I want to see you again."

There was a pause before she replied quietly, "Brian, I did some thinking. . .what we had was nice and wonderful. I really enjoyed it but let's end it there. . .I thought things over. What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have betrayed that other guy like that but now it's too late. I just got caught up in the heat and passion of the moment." She kept stocking cans, never turning her head to look at him. "But I really like him and want to continue seeing him. I think we're a better match. I'm sorry."

Brian stood there with a hurt, dejected look on his face. He remained speechless for what seemed like an eternity. "But, but we get along so well, Gail. All the times we spent together. And we had so much fun together at my place. You were so happy. . .I don't understand."

"I was also drunk," she said bluntly. "Sometimes you act and say things that you don't really mean. I don't remember some of the things I said that night, some of the things I did. I'm sorry that I deceived you. But you have to realize I was under the influence and I wasn't really me part of the time."

The hurt look was still on his face. "So I guess this is it."

"Yes."

"Bye," he said softly and turned to leave.

After work Gail ran along the wooded trail, without her Walkman this time. She needed to think some more and process her feelings. She felt horrible for what she did to Marcus, and also felt bad for breaking Brian's heart. She felt truly disgusted with herself and wished she could go back in time to change things. She wished she could make it up to them somehow. She frowned as she ran on the dirt trail, hearing birds chirping above her, feeling a warm breeze blow back her black, wavy shoulder length hair. What should I do? she thought. How can I make the situation better? She didn't know for now, she just kept running.

There was a message from Marcus when she returned home later. She listened to the voicemail twice, walking barefoot around the quiet house, all sweaty from her long run. She pondered her predicament carefully. After taking a long, soothing shower she called Marcus. He didn't know about her one-night stand with Brian, of course. She just told him she had been busy but felt awful lying.

"You been lifting heavier weights like I told you to?" he asked.

"Yep. Pushing myself really hard. Your tips really motivated me."

"Man, I bet you're really ripped now!"

"I've certainly been impressing the guys and turning lots of heads along the way."

Marcus laughed. "That's my girl! And remaining undefeated in arm wrestling matches, I'm sure."

"You got it!"

"Just watch, I'm gonna beat you one of these days!"

"I'm waiting."

"You bench press more weight than half the guys in that gym. Dumbbells too."

"The manager offered me a job there as a personal trainer."

"Take it."

"I told him I'd think it over. I just started working at the pet food store and like it there. I'd hate to leave so early. He'd be so disappointed."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Would the personal trainer gig pay more?"

"A little. And most of the people there know me so it would be cool. I don't know. How's business at your auto body shop?"

"Good, good. Word-of-mouth has spread through the community. Me and my potners posted flyers, cards, and business cards everywhere. Know what I'm sayin'? It's coming along. A lot of my relatives and brothers from the neighborhood have come in and then they spread the word to their buddies."

"There you go. You still got slick looking cars rolling in?"

"Every day. If you know anyone that needs detailing or a paint job, tell them to give me a holla."

"I will. How's Irene? Haven't heard from her in a while." Gail sat on the couch.

"She's cool. We went out to the movies the other night. And over the weekend she and some of my brothas went cruisin'. It was cool."

"Where did you go?"

"Over to Frisco. Hey, wanna go to a basketball game?"

"When?"

"This Friday."

"Sure."

* * *

Marcus picked her up at her house and they drove down to the Bay Area to attend the basketball game. Irene and some of his buddies came along. During the game she sat between her and Marcus. He had his arm around Gail sometimes, and occasionally his hand touched her bare waistline. Sometimes it grabbed her butt, slid into her panties, or up under her shirt. He noticed she didn't wear a bra. It really aroused him. Gail saw the massive erection beneath his jeans.

Irene and her caught up on things during the raucous game. "Boy, I bet you're so happy to be away from that campus," Gail said.

"And those professors!" Irene added, clapping after the home team scored. "Girl, I've tried to erase that school from my memory during this summer break. I've never had so much fun in a long time. I've been to Tahoe, Vegas, L.A., San Diego, Cancun. Partying, swimming, running, lying on the beach, meetin' new people, guy watching, getting my nails and hair done, you name it."

"Gee, you've been busy! Anything exciting with the guy watching?"

"I flirted with someone here and there. Some bought me a drink, but no major action, you know? And that ain't all, girl. In two weeks I'm off to the Caribbean."

"Wow!" Gail clapped after the home team scored again. "What happened? Did you win the Lotto or something?"

Irene laughed. "No, just saved up lots of money, that's all. We should travel again sometime. Going to Europe with you and Linda was awesome. We should do it again soon."

"Yeah."

"How is she, by the way? I left a message for her but she never called back."

"Up to her eyeballs in summer school."

"Poor thing!" Irene booed when the opposing team scored. "Smart that she's getting all those classes out of the way though. I should've done the same thing but I was so burnt out at the end of the school year that I said 'I'm outta here, y'all!' And I don't regret it one bit! I need to have fun, know what I'm sayin'? To balance out all the work I did during school. And I wanna go places while I still can, not when I'm some crippled old lady like my grandma."

"I hear ya."

"Don't talk about grandma like that," Marcus interjected. "She'll bitch slap you."

Irene gave him a look, eating some nachos. Gail noticed some of Marcus's male friends, who were also African American, checking her out when Marcus wasn't looking. Gail ate some nachos, too.

"By the way," Marcus added, looking at his sister. "Mom and pops want you to visit. Said that wild child never comes home."

Irene groaned, giving him another look and continued eating and watching the game.

Gail laughed.

When the game ended the group headed to a club in San Francisco and danced for a little while. Gail danced wildly and gyrated around Marcus and he kept grabbing her ass, sliding his hands into her panties. Sometimes he rubbed his chest against her big tits. During a slow ballad, they wrapped their arms around one another and kissed.

"Let's go to my place," he whispered in her ear.

Marcus dropped his buddies back at their house and then drove Irene to her friend's place. She and Gail hugged each other warmly outside the apartment building.

"Stay in touch, girl," Irene said. She winked at Gail. "And have fun."

Gail smiled. "Goodnight." She got back in Marcus's car and they zoomed off.

Marcus lived in a three-story apartment building in Berkeley. They held hands, kissing each other playfully as they hiked up to his unit on the third floor. It was in the back, the windows facing other apartment complexes. He fumbled with the keys hastily, trying to find the right one. He was so horny and impatient he dropped them twice. Gail exploded in laughter, patting him gently.

"Where's the fucking key?!" he said, laughing, too. After a moment, he found it and they went in. He shut the door and locked it.

"No roommates, right?" she asked.

"Right." He embraced her, giving her a warm hug and kiss, his hands grabbing her butt. They kissed passionately. That led into French kissing, which led them to stripping off their clothes quickly. She teased him playfully with her thong, doing an erotic stripper's dance for him. As he approached her she kept backing away, giggling.

"Ahh, wanna play games now, huh?" he said, shooting her a naughty smile. He tried snatching the thong from her but kept missing. "Big sis says you don't wear panties sometimes. Is that true?"

Gail laughed, backing through the kitchen towards the bedroom. She continued teasing and taunting him with the thong, hitting him gently with it. "Well, you know I don't wear panties under those tight shorts," she replied.

Marcus gave a hearty laugh. "YEAH, BABY! That's what I'm talkin' about!" He followed her into the bedroom, cornering her against a dresser bureau. Seconds later he was successful in snatching the thong out of her hand. He sniffed it, putting it over his face. "The scent of a woman."

They hugged each other again, with him kissing her. The thong got in the way and she pulled it off. He slapped her booty, his giant, erect black dick rubbing against her muscular thighs. Her big, dark nipples were stiff, pressing hard against his chest. He kissed and sucked them tenderly.

"Once you have black there ain't no going back, girl," he whispered.

She smiled, sticking her tongue into his eager mouth.

He fondled her large, swinging breasts. "Motherfucker! Damn, they're big! Did all your past boyfriends like your giant nipples?"

Her grin was devilish. "One of my best features, according to them." She took off her glasses.

"I've never seen such giant nipples on an Asian woman before," he said, kissing them.

"First time for everything, sugar." She tried to block images of Brian out of her mind as they did it. When she did think of Brian and what she did to Marcus behind his back, she frowned, feeling apologetic.

One time Marcus caught her frowning, and asked, "You okay, babe?"

She nodded, smiling. He hit her big butt with his cock. They got on his spacious bed, lying on their sides in the ear muffs position. She placed her huge, muscular thighs around his head and he started eating her wet pussy.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Gail moaned loudly. "Oooooooooooooooooooh!"

She stroked his head gently, running her fingers through his close cropped afro. He reached over and fondled her titties. As they rocked back and forth the bed springs squeaked. He kissed her thighs that smelled of Coppertone. They threatened to smother him! He licked her clitoris faster.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!" Gail moaned. "Oooooooooooooooooooooh! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Oooooooooooooooooh!"

Next, she lied back on a pillow and he kneeled upright on the bed. With her head on the pillow, her face was dead center between his thighs.

"They call this the fuck face position," he said, laughing.

She laughed, too. "I'm familiar with it."

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh! A veteran!"

His humungous black cock was in her mouth and she sucked it ravenously. Marcus carefully thrust it in and out of her mouth, his hands on her head. She stroked his thighs. He moaned, closing his eyes. In the apartment above them they heard someone stomping around, and outside they heard somebody walk by, slamming the door.

Later, they consulted a book on different sex positions.

"This is my bible," Marcus said.

She laughed. They decided on the Amazon position, one of the tougher woman-on-top positions. The book mentioned how it wasn't the easiest position to get into but Gail liked it because it gave her a sense of control and power. She felt strong and in command.

He grinned. "You won't have any trouble with this, trust me. You're a frickin' Amazonian bodybuilder type! You're in shape. This will pale in comparison to your workouts."

"Really? I need a good workout."

"Me too. My potners love this position. They do it with their girls all the time."

He lied on the bed. Gail squatted over him, resting on the back of his legs, which were raised in the air. She guided his manhood into her pussy and began going up and down on him, like she was doing squats at the gym. She felt great. Strong. She didn't get tired at all. Maintaining her balance with the squats, she reached under and played with his large nuts.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!" he said, looking up at her. "Ooooooooooooh, Lord have mercy!!!! Oooooooooooooooh!"

She speeded up her squats, feeling super horny now. They were on that trip again. She was gonna achieve orgasm any second now. . .he was gonna come any moment now. . .she readied herself for his warm cum that was gonna shoot inside of her. God, she felt so hot!! She was all sweaty and the air was raw and stuffy, reeking of sex and passion. She wanted to spray her pussy juice all over him.

Soon, they climaxed and their loud moans shattered the nighttime silence.

Hours later, they had sex in the inverted 69 position. She lied on her back, sucking his penis, her hands on his ass. He crouched over her, bending down to eat her cunt. She sucked and slurped super fast, causing him to moan passionately. He reciprocated, licking quickly, occasionally fingering her pussy and anus. When he fingered them simultaneously she screamed. Marcus smiled. That really turned him on.

They followed 69 with the reverse Amazon position. He lied on his back while Gail squatted over his genitals, resting gently on the back of his thighs. His rod was inside her vagina. Her back faced him and her vaginal muscles gripped his dick firmly. He saw sweat trickling down her wide brown back. Her shoulder length black hair was wet with perspiration too. She planted her feet firmly on the bed, maintaining her balance as she did the squats faster. Up and down, up and down, like she was at the gym. Up and down, up and down, faster, and faster. Watching herself go up and down in a mirror directly across from them. It would've been neat to have mirrors on the ceiling, she thought. Again, she liked this position because she had power and control. Plus, it was a great workout!

His legs were raised up in the air.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!" Gail moaned when she reached orgasm. He came seconds later. "Oooooooooooooooooooooh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Oooooooooooh!"

July 1991

Two weeks passed. After finishing her shift at the pet food store she rode her bicycle to the campus office of the Asian Student Union. There was an orientation and informational meeting for the new fall students and she and her cousin, Robert, were facilitating it.

Robert was decked out in a blue Polo shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops. "How was work?"

"Semi-busy," Gail replied. "So it's just you and me, huh, cousin? Everybody else is gone for the summer."

"Yep. But they'll all be back before you know it. I gotta hit the gym with you one of these days. I'm totally out of shape and women are noticing it. They're staying away from Robert."

"I've invited you many times to work out with me but there's always an excuse. Stop flaking and just do it. I can be your trainer, show you how to use the machines and weights properly. You'll be toned in no time and the girls will flock to you."

He nodded. "Okay, you got a deal."

The room soon filled up with young Asian students who sat in chairs facing a small stage. Gail closed the door and got on the stage with Robert.

"Hello, everyone, welcome to the UC Davis Asian Student Union," she said. "My name's Gail, this is my cousin, Robert. We're going to provide you with lots of info today with all the ins and outs of our organization. Everything from joining, activities, events, volunteering, the whole nine yards. We hope you have a wonderful experience here. In fact, we're sure of it. Everyone we know that joined the ASU had a blast. They really enjoyed the events, and they also had great experiences as students of Davis."

Some people in the audience smiled and nodded.

"I've circulated a clipboard," she continued. "When you get it please fill it out. Your name, number, address, what your interests and hobbies are, what your major is, why you applied to Davis, all that good stuff."

Someone groaned.

Gail smiled. "I know, I know! Blah, blah, blah! More paperwork on top of all the applications and forms you've already filled out. The good news is that once you give us the details you don't need to do it again."

Someone clapped.

She maintained her grin. "Thought you would like that. We're also gonna show you a slide show of past ASU events, workshops, activities, social gatherings, and classes. And also a short video of some of the things we've done, trips we've gone on, volunteering we've done for the community. It also talks about the history of the ASU, how we're a very strong, supportive social organization for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders. It's a great place to network, meet friends. The school is a huge place and one often gets lonely and lost. I know I felt that way. So I joined the ASU and it opened up a lot of doors for me. I met lots of cool people, did a lot of interesting things, and had fun on all the outdoor trips we took. And it helped my cousins are a part of it, too. It's like one big family here."

"I also want to say the ASU is a big part of not only the college but the city, too," Robert added. "We've been involved with many city and community events and meetings over the years. It's cool to be a part of the scene, to meet your local politicians, police chief, fire chief, presidents of other agencies. You are contributing to the process and improving and bettering society. So that's my two cents. I'll definitely cherish all my memories and experiences with the ASU forever."

More people nodded.

"I know some of you asked about volunteering," Gail said. "Well, we do a lot of that. We definitely give back to the community. Everything from helping the elderly, children and the disabled. I had a brief stint as a job coach for the developmentally disabled at a Long's Drugs. That was a really cool learning experience, bonding with my clients and working with the store management and employees. It was very emotionally rewarding to know I helped my clients. I tried to drag Robert to volunteer at a Chinese senior center but he flaked on me."