All Comments on 'Watching Her Go Ch. 03'

by magiconnecticut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

Very graphic and pungent!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm here!!!!

I am eagerly waiting for your next installment of this couple. Please keep it coming!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"100" isn't high enough on the scale!

This is the best new story series I've read here in a long time. I've already praised parts one and 2; part 3 carries on magnificently in taking things to the next stage. I like the fact that you and your characters take your/their time in building their bathroom intimacies. So may conservative people get grossed out even by piss play, and the thought of shit play sends them screaming out of the room. This story shows how mild scat play, arrived at unhurriedly, can be a beautiful, powerfully intimate, loving experience. I rather hope you don't go on to the shit-smearing/eating excesses that some writers do. Not that that action can't be intensely erotic in the right circumstances, but I think it would actually be out of character, in a way, for the marvellously appealing couple whose story you're chronicling here. Well, whatever; I hope you give us more, and soon; these stories are- dare I say it-- inspiring!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More!

Scat is a brave step. I am pleased with your results, I am glad you tried it. I hope your next step is menses. There is nothing like a shower with a bleeding partner then eating her out. They are so sensitive, so receptive, so turned on. Nothing they have ever experienced before comes close. And they will have to wait a month for a repeat.

Thank You

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

If she "needs" to be dirty you could expand further during anal sex, or an "accident" on a trip back home that leads to some more kinky sex. Nothing more vulnerable and sexy as a girl who has to "go" and soils herself. The might make it to the shower or he might have to ravish her as he helps her clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story! Very hot and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous