All Comments on 'Watching Parents Have Sex Ch. 04'

by wowwonder2001

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Went back & read it from the beginning (Chapters 1-4). Quite a story. Nicely done. Only thing missing was Dad doing Mom doggie style while facing son with her tits swaying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Intense

GREAT WORK BUDDY !!!

This experience presented to us by you is so so Intense and So Sexy...I wish i was there to witness the sexuality of your parents.....

Do share any more incidents which you would have seen and experienced..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
superb

Too Good ! Write more at-least continue this story for 20 to 30 chapters

ZorberZorberabout 11 years ago
Wild Sex?

WOW, Missionary ex is not a wild sex act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Slick

Awesome series.

DavidOKCDavidOKCalmost 5 years ago

lots of kids watch their parents. Hope you got to fuck her too they could not possibly believe you were asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Four

Four chapters of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s not true

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “lots of kids watch their parents”,as SOME IDIOT says in a comment!NO,lots of kids DO NOT WATCH THEIR PARENTS HAVING SEX!ALMOST NO CHILD DOES THIS!ONE MUST BE REALLY SICK AND PERVERTED to write SUCH A HUGE BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story dude your parents sex has a lot of chemistry,pls drop a another story pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mina olen ka näinud kuidas isa emale tagant paneb.Mind huvitas need hääled mis emalt tagant tuli kui isa sisse tõukas.Algul mõtlesin,et ema peeretab aga hiljem sain teada,et seda häält teeb hoopis ema puts kui sisse lükkad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As so often happens, the father is cuckolding the son, fucking his mother in front of him, the woman he loves most of all in the world. And yet the mother loves her son too. She watches him watch her, and knows that he's marking her dress with his sperm. She's beginning to understand the evolutionary biology of it all. A mother is beginning to understand her role as a nurturing and maternal sex object. She's thrilled to realize that her son wants to fuck her, and that he will in fact in the very near future proceed to fuck her. Even as Adam fucked and bred his mother St. Eve in the Garden, this mother's love will never let her son's need go unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Son could've used Mom's Wet Panties to assist pleasing himself as Mom sees him while having sex with his father!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous