Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me" she gasped, "just fuck me!"

Grant had no intentions of doing that thing. At least not in any way that was selfish. He began stroking into her, long, deep, full strokes that pushed his balls against her upturned ass. Cathy felt the strong, deep thrusts and arched to meet each one, inviting him still deeper, wanting him, reveling in sensations almost forgotten. Grant kissed and caressed and excited her, with his hands and mouth, never breaking the long, slow, deep, luxurious rhythm of his strokes in Cathy's gripping, flexing sex. The French call orgasm, "La Petite Morte", "The Little Death", but in this moment Cathy Webb was alive again. She was being re-born. She was younger, more vibrant, desirable and sexy! She had thought she could never feel any of that again, and she gave herself to it. She clasped Grant to her, fucking up at him as he impaled her, silently urging him to take her, to lead her to a nirvana she thought was beyond her. She trusted him completely, this lover/stranger who had made her feel like a woman again. She was unabashed in her passionate abandon and gave herself up to him. She felt his blood gorged cock thicken and pulse and gripped it as he pushed so deep into her enflamed womanhood, She arched and wrapped her strong legs across his back, letting out a low guttural sound. He felt her tighten, and thrust one last savage time into her, his cock exploding, sending a burning string of white hot sperm splashing against her cervix. At that moment, Cathy melted onto his driving cock, gasping, wrighting, feeling every sensation, flexing on it, milking him. Grant collapsed on her body kissing her deeply, stealing from what breath they both had left. Cathy held him there with her legs, not wanting to release her liberator. She kissed him back, and they lay in the sweet afterglow of mutual ecstasy.

The afternoon had all but gone. The sun lay low across the ocean surface when Cathy and Grant finally rose and showered together. A long, slow shower of caresses and mutual cleaning and kisses. They made no commitment of the spoken kind, and Cathy thought about the few days left of her vacation and how they would be spent. Grant knew that she had to leave, but hoped that they would meet again before that event.

When Cathy left to return to The Seabreeze Hotel, she kissed Grant fondly, holding him tight. Then, she walked away, lighter, freer, happier. She had been re-awakened, she thought, and tomorrow, and many tomorrows in the future all looked like brighter days.

12