Waves of Confusion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, baby, fuck, that feels so good…oh man, Jules, go slooooow or I'm gonna cum." I was a bit embarrassed that it was so fast, but he did what I asked him to and backed off me and stood up. "My turn," I said reaching for the top button of his jeans. I could feel how hard he was as I eased the zipper down and exposed his alluring uncut member to the outside air.

"Jody, are you sure?" My head tipped up to meet his eyes and I could see the concern there.

"Yeah, I want it. I've wanted it for a long time. I'm done being scared, Jules." He helped me wriggle him out of the skin tight Levi's he was wearing and as I knelt down to take him in; his cock drooled on my cheek. oh… my… God, how fucking hot is that? I thought to myself. Settling there at his feet, I gently took his rigid pole in my hand, loving the searing heat and purely sexual aroma he exuded.

His head was thrown back and he was moaning softly as my hand explored his shaft, rubbing gently up and down, making the foreskin bunch up and retract around the head of his cock. I was mesmerized. This man/boy was everything I had ever wanted in my young life, every last ounce of him was what my body had been dreaming, fantasizing and hoping for since I started through puberty. I licked around the inside tip of his foreskin, tasting his pre-cum as though it was honey, sucking on the wrinkled skin gathered there as I slipped it back over the head; admiring everything about the way it looked.

As I took him in my mouth, Julian warned me sweetly, knowing, I'm sure, that I'd probably gag if I tried to take him too deep. "Go slow, baby, don't try to take it all at once, okay…whatever you can manage this time will be great."

So, that's exactly what I did. I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, loving everything about it. I knew how mine felt in my hand, but I had no idea how much of a thrill I would get from having him in my mouth. The taste, the smell, the heat of him, was almost more than I could bear. He was thrashing around and I worried for a minute that I might be hurting him. Pulling back, I said, "Did I do it right?"

"Oh God, Jodders, if you did it any better I'd have flooded you with cum already." He put his hands in my hair as I took him back in my mouth, trying to open as wide as I could to get more of his steely cock in my mouth, but my mouth was kind of small and I felt him graze my back teeth. That scared me. I didn't want this to be bad for him and teeth on a dick was not something I thought anyone wanted to feel, so I went back to his beautiful head and suckled at the skin some more, tucking my tongue under his foreskin and running it around the circumference of it. He was leaking quite a bit now and the more I played with his skin, the more precum pulsed out of his cock. At least he seemed to like what I was doing.

"Jody, baby…can we lay down, my knees are getting weak."

"Sure Jules, you want top or bottom." My little Freudian slip didn't go unnoticed as I saw him chuckle, but he was too kind to reply.

"Just let me lay down and you scoot in here next to me, okay?"

We lay there for a while just casually stroking each other and kissing until something I had been thinking about for a long time this afternoon popped into my brain.

"Julian?"

"Hmmm…?"

"Would you fuck me?"

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me, Jules, to feel you inside of me. I've wanted it for so long, but I was so afraid. I'm don't want to be afraid anymore."

Julian's eyes got wide as I watched for his reaction. "Oh, Jody, sweetie…I'd like nothing better than to do that, but angel I don't think you're ready for that."

"Why, I want you to." I felt naïve all of a sudden.

"And I'm flattered, baby, especially since I assume this is your first time, but anal sex is a pretty intense process and it requires a lot of stretching and prepping to make sure that you don't get hurt."

"But I love you; I want you to be my first."

"And I will, sweetheart, but not today…okay? Today let's love each other like this." With that he pulled me on top of him and pushed my hips down against him and his raging cock. I was sliding against him, my cock on his, my precum mixing with his and causing everything to slip and rub. I ground my hips into him and forced my cock harder against him.

"Oh man, that…feels…great," I moaned out loudly.

And just when I thought I was going to blast off all over Julian's abdomen and chest there was a knock at his door. I was horrified. Someone was out there—listening to us.

"Julian," came a voice through the door, "I need to talk to you."

"Fuck, Dad, not now! Come back later!"

I was flabbergasted. How could he talk to his father that way? But more than anything I was scared and my raging hard-on had now become a wilted little flower. How embarrassing.

"Jody, ignore it, please." Julian's cock had not suffered the same fate as mine, he was standing at full attention and his right hand was steadily stroking it. Maybe he was used to his dad knocking on his door while he was having sex (no, wait—I didn't want to think about that.) but I certainly wasn't.

"But your dad…he knows what we're doing."

"Uh, yeah, I'm sure he does, but God, I need you…please, baby, come back over here."

I thought about it for a second and seeing as how I really didn't want to quit what we were doing and I didn't want Julian to think I was a tease for the second time, I went back over to the bed. He grasped my soft cock and slowly started to stroke it again. It didn't take long before I became hard and after a few minutes, I climbed back on top of him and proceeded to pick up where we'd left off.

When I'd been sliding against him for only a minute or so, he tensed up and his cock pulsed in between us, shooting a huge load (compared to how much I did) all over his chest and mine. He growled loudly, but I didn't think anyone else in the house would have been able to hear it.

I had either gotten him really worked up, or he had a lot of cum stored up in his balls and the sensation of his hot cum on my skin was all it took for me to shoot my load too. When I had come out of my stupor I lay my head on his shoulder, there was some cum there too and I licked it tentatively. Eeew…cold, yuck…much better warm, I thought. Nevertheless, I brought my lips to his and kissed him, hoping he wouldn't be grossed out.

Obviously he wasn't because he dove into my mouth like a starving man looking for his next meal, licking and sucking every bit of cum and saliva out of my mouth.

"Oh my God, Jody, that was so hot."

"Thanks," was all I could think to say.

"God, I love you, baby," he muttered in a dreamy voice. My world was complete now. I'd had sex and he loved me. How much better could life get? That was all I could think of up until I had to walk past Julian's dad that night, with wet hair and rumpled clothes, knowing that he was quite aware that I'd just had sex with his son.

To be continued…

12