All Comments on 'Way Too Much Information Ch. 01'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Butt rape?? Maybe Stevie will enjoy it in prison

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What's up with all majority author's here about big dick and all? You all know it's a myth right? Hell study and research shows, 5 inches give female better orgasms and more satisfied than all those big dicks, research, study and asking through survey's shows majority of female feel's uncomfortable and even pain with big dicks, unless you're a size Queen, and all those crap swingers does. So in this story either the female is a size Queen or is just moments away from throwing a wonderful marriage for big dicks, to even be thinking about other lovers while making love,open humiliating such a wonderful husband and the guy still didn't throw her out. Sheesh

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

and as far as it being sexual assault... she said she wanted to be taken hard... and his anxiety, pain and anger caused him to lose control. very fitting for the scene.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

That was an amazing display of anger to nullify the "you're too nice to me" argument. "Sometimes I just want you to drag me into the bedroom and fuck the shit out of me"... yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was good until the forced sodomy. That is (borderline) sexual assault (I say borderline only because she said Please don't only once, but I am not a DA so dunno) where he used her guilt to allow him to screw her ass. Really not cool. And drops a star. I also think the husband (somewhat) overreacted with his drop the mic exit for two weeks. Yes she took him for granted and humiliated him in front of friends. That was bad. But that isnwhy people argue and fight. And unless the marriage sucks badly they try to work it out. Of course a bigger issue beyond her disrespect is why she has no sexual desire for him thr last year. Originally he was her white knight and best lover (when factor in cunnilingus), considering she raves about orgasms she never felt before to her friends. How did tat transition them happen to lack of desire, taking advantage of him being "too nice", and unable to get off with vaginal penetration without thinking about her ex? A lot of women do not cum from vaginal penetration and would trade up for a guy well skilled in cunnilingus. She has no desire to please her husband. Stops giving blowjobs. Sex once every week on a Saturday. No initiation. Passive and acts like a blow up doll. And yet she is not cheating. Shw is just unfulfilled sexually and unhappy and stupidlybtells her friends. What a mess. Should be solvable without divorce but quite a road to get back. Not to mention the forced sodomy. Ick.

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Sorry dude 2 comments back but no, sexual assault is NEVER understandable unless you are a sexual predator. I wasn't a fan of that part either, as the last commentor and third to last weren't. Agreed with their comments...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree wholeheartedly with the commenter from 3 mo ths ago with the post beginning with "Enjoyed until the forced anal at the end ..". Still think the husband overreacted. She never called him tiny. Yes she was dead wrong to say what she did on front of their friends. The guys were assholes. You don't say that shit in front if your wives. They had bigger issues. Don't know how he goes from white knight and superior lover to someone she treats like crap and takes for granted and has no sexual desire for in a year. Weird.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story. You always come up with novel premises.

I don't think the sexual assault scene was over the top. It was pretty insane but fully understandable. She went absolutely out of her way to humiliate him in front of everyone, all but admitted she was thinking of other men when they had sex, and took his kindness for weakness; no wonder a good man finally snapped and became an evil one. I don't condone it, but it's not surprising that he finally snapped and couldn't take anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed until the forced anal at the end, when instead they should be talking. Liked Tina, she was absolutely correct. Not sure how she went from climaxing and the best sex ever due to his magic tongue to she enjoys making love with him but he really doesn't do it for her after only 2 years. First year was bliss but because he is only six inches (which btw is above average by about one stand deviation, so puts him in around 80th percentile), she can't get off without his tongue, becomes selfish in bed, and fantasizes about past asshole lovers and ex husband who were more endowed. Btw if she gets off with his magic tongue with the best orgasms she ever had, why does she have to get off with vaginal penetration? A lot of women cannot anyways. I have been married to my wife for over 30 years. We have two adult kids. We make love 2-3 times a week, sometimes more. I am usually only good for once or twice each session. However, while I use Viagra more and more, I last a good 45 mins (longer the second time). We enjoy being empty nesters a lot and have more sex now than in our 30s and 40s and have explored many new positions abd spiced things up. Why bring this up? Because for some reason, maybe psychological due to her difficult pregnancies (nearly died once during and the other time afterwards due to botched caesarean), I cannot orgasm inside her vagina. I can sometimes orgasm when doing anal but I am not small and there is a limited time window where even though she orgasms a lot during anal, she gets uncomfortable and sore after some time. So guess what? 90% of the time (other 10% anal) she finishes me off with a great blowjob. She enjoys vaginal penetration immensely, but I haven't ejaculated in her vagina, with or without a condom, for well over two decades. But so what? She gets off a bunch of times (I like eating her out as well and we both like foreplay) and I get off once (or a second time later) in her mouth as she swallows. So what does it matter to the wife in this story if she cums easily and greatly on his magic tongue but not during vaginal intercourse? I enjoy screwing my wife vaginally and making her toes curl, and it feels good for me, but I never ejaculate in her vagina, so if I were to turn selfish for my orgasms, it would be a steady diet of only oral and anal. But how dumb would that be? Uggh.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

To be honest I didn't really enjoy the story but the constant switching of perspectives just kept confusing me. This sentence near the end sums up the issue, "...Within a few minutes, I was as hard as he'd ever been in my life..." from 1st person to 3rd person and back to 1st person all in one sentence.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

There you go guys if in doubt just ass rape the wifey, what could possibly go wrong with that scenario.

Don’t let the Woke guys read this fucker, they’ll all faint dead away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I quit because the flipping of POVs was too irritating. I started this one because I was going to read part two. .Now I won't bother. A very charitable two stars. JPB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Why didn't anyone tell me Steve was behind me?" - So, if he wasn't behind her, what she said would have been ok?

\

Steve's telling the story, so how does he know what she and her friends said after he walked away"

\

Too many POV changes, even within sentences! "I was as hard as he'd ever been in my life." "as hard as I'D ever been!"

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anally raping his estranged wife when they're supposed to be discussing either their future or their lack of one is totally inconsistent with the wonderful 'St Steve' character portrayed earlier in the story. He has every right to be angry at her disgusting treatment of him at the party and at her general, ungrateful attitude towards him but nothing gives any man the right to rape any woman. That and the juvenile fixation with penis size took this story from a 5 to a 3.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I forgot to also write...I am moving on to Chapter 02 of this story and I'm willing to bet money that this sucker takes her back. I am so, so happy for marriages that can weather a storm. I love a good reconciliation story unless it involves betrayal/cheating and/or utter humiliation. This wife checked off the utter humiliation box and therefore I wish he would kick her to the curb, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's very well written, Slirpuff! I look forward to reading more of your work.

I hope people realize, just because I might not like a character and the decisions they make doesn't mean I should give the story a low score. This story has so far been written quite well. A few mistakes were made here or there, but I think overall it's just fine.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

"Steve please don't, I've never had anyone in there," she begged.

"Fuck you," I shouted as I rammed my dick through her anal opening in one hard push.

Carol gasped and then screamed as the pain shot through her. I reached up, and grabbed her tits, as I slammed into her ass. "Damm, I wish I'd popped this cherry ass a long time ago," I said as I abused her.

Yes...It's just a story and I'm sure 90% of wives in this exact situation would have just accepted it because they wanted to save their marriage, but from a legal point of view, he raped her. They've NEVER had anal sex before and she begged Steve not to stick his dick in his ass. It doesn't matter that she said "I wish you just grabbed me and fucked the shit out of me..." both parties know she's talking about vaginal sex.

Listen, I would divorce the bitch too. I don't care what she said or how much she begged. I would never want to touch her again. Is that my own personal hangup? Yeah...Probably. I'm not perfect. I'm just a man...A man with lots of flaws, but to humiliate me as she did by laughing about what she considers is a small dick? Yup...That's all she wrote.

It didn't surprise me that this author is writing that 6 inches is considered small by their characters. It doesn't matter that 6 inches is BIGGER than the average erect penis among human males. Not by much, but it is a teeny bit bigger than average. For some reason, Literotica authors think the only way a story could be hot is if the guys are packing 9 inches or more.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Such fucking Cuck Bullshit even when the wives don't cheat the husband's still end up being someone's bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too many switches of point of view - try re-writing it with either first or third person viewpoint please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep the perspective straight, your style is too confusing.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Carol really fucked things up with her mouth. Husbands and wives do not talk about what happens in the bedroom, at least I don’t and I don’t know anyone that does. I can see how he was really hurt and maybe they could have gotten things straightened out. However, after what he said and did to her, it should be over and he should go to Jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perspective keeps changing and he raped her, no matter what the anon coward from 5 months ago would like to think. Once she tells him to stop he should have stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Screwed up point of view, even in the same short sentence, can't read any more, sorry.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well, it is only a fictional story, well written at that. So, before I get too critical on my comments I will wait and see what happens in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see that the pussybois are out in force getting all wee wee'd up about "rape". The sex took place after this: "I don't know how many times I just wanted you to grab me, drag me to the bedroom and just pound the shit out of me. Not make love, just fuck me." And so he did. As for the anal, did you notice she didn't stop it, although it would have been easy for her to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rape. Fucking horrible.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Should

Should have reported him for rape,that would bring the arrogant bastard down to earth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should just dump the bitch and her spawn. I bet they reconcile in Ch. 2, but with her entitled bitch attitude and her professed need for porn star sized cock it's a given that she will cheat on him. So the whole sex scene at the end was stupid; she's not worth a good man's time or effort. Fucking her ass doesn't make him bigger than average. The MC shouldn't waste any more time on her.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

Started out well but second half a bit over the top,

robdh51robdh51about 3 years ago
WOW!

Raping your wife is a crime. Started off interesting but page 2 is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This one went off the rails on page 2.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I think this has been said, but it bears repeating: If her vagina is so "stretched out," and/or is penis is so narrow, doesn't it feel loose to him?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Average story

And then you jumped the shark.

MC needs a divorce and a small Asian wife.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
That last scene was rape, . . .

. . . but no one seems to care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just one idiocy after another

"My ex-husband and a few of my old boy friends were really hung and literally stretched me out"

Just one example. That does not happen. Tell you what, author, hook your fingers in the corners of your mouth, stretch, and release. Is your mouth permanently stretched out? Go ahead and do it every fucking day. your mouth won't be permanently stretched. Child birth can affect tightness IF there is tearing that is not repaired.

Authors who write about size probably have teeny weenies, are afraid they don't "measure up", or are bi/homosexual (size is a fetish with that group). As for women, if you have 3" (a micropenis) you have all you need to hit a woman's G-spot. The cervix is not an erogenous zone. If you hit the cervix almost every woman is going to feel like she's been punched in the stomach. It's easier to lose a girlfriend if you have a big cock. That's reality, but I guess authors don't have the necessary experience to know.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Carol

Carol is an entitled, selfish bitch and doesn’t deserve a good man like Steve. He shouldn’t have had the “rough” sex with her , but kicked her out to go back to the big dicked loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another entitled selfish woman.

Women don't respect men who are nice and treat them with kindness. They interpret kindness as weaknesses. They long for the "bad boy" types that will treat them like shit and show indifference to them. For many women—even smart women, women who should know better—a "strong man" is synonymous with one who treats her badly. If the man doesn't treat her badly, she'll mortify herself, often by becoming voracious in her needs. She'll hate herself and then wonder why she's unloved. Women all think they know what they want when in reality they have no clue what's good for them.

Oscar Wilde wrote: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the time." Wilde's flippant statement is no less poignant for its "bitchiness": He focused on the drive that some women have to find the man who will colonize their emotions, enslave their passions, and rule over their lives—and so in the name of finding love, they find a fascist.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I just wonder how much he heard," - Who cares how much he heard, the problem is how much she said.

/

Too many changes of time, place and narrator.

/

You don't get stretched out by long cock, but by thick cocks, and in any case vaginas are elastic - if they weren't, no woman who gave birth would ever have satisfying sex again.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Time to trade her in for a "Smaller" model woman!!! Glad he at least got her virgin ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And...

....he's had his ego bent so that justifies him in raping his wife, really, what a crock of shit, she needs to get rid of him

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Stupid

What a stupid cunt

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Wimpy husband and stupid cunt!

What a partnership... two losers who can't help hating their lives together

Marriage made in heaven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Cindycbegood

I won't challenge anything you said except for "It might not be right but BOTH women and men share things about their spouses that they probably shouldn't." With all of my faults and between the two of us we probably don't have enough fingers and toes to count them all but this is one I don't have. I have never, ever done this going back to high school girlfriends. I will admit I listened when others did (men and women) and I learned a lot about other's likes and dislikes. But they didn't learn any details from me. I was involved with a woman that I worked with in a small office back in the '80's and SHE couldn't keep her mouth shut! We took a weekend to Chicago and she just had to give out all of the juicy details, not one word confirming anything came from me, I wasn't raised that way. I was taught to open doors for ladies not humiliate them. One other thing my mother taught me was NEVER hit a lady. She also made it clear if the LADY hit me first she was no lady and I had a right to defend myself. Within reason went without being said. I had a difficult time with the assault in the kitchen but not with what he said in the restaurant or at the kitchen table Before the assault. I do and did respect your point of view, thanks for sharing it. Signed: BTW

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodover 4 years ago
Just ugh

It might not be right but BOTH women and men share things about their spouses that they probably shouldn't. Guys bitch about things their wives do with their pals and girls do the same with their gfs. How many guys have said they wished their wives had bigger tits? They shouldn't do it but they do.

What she said didn't mean she didn't love her husband and didn't mean she didn't like sex with him. It wasn't ment for him to hear. While I can understand why his ego was hurt he still was acting like a pathetic immature baby. His own shouting tantrum was what exposed the issue to his guy friends who acted like jerks. I'm sorry but if this is his normal behaviour, his normal reaction then I find it hard to believe the the stuff about how great a husband he was. You just don't change from being a nice guy one day and a complete asshole the next. I've got a feeling he always was a jerk. This was really a problem that could have been solved with some honest nature discussion. Mature doesn't to this clown. NO woman needs to be in a relationship with a guy who is going to be physically abusive. Nothing excuses that.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 4 years ago
Way too much information

Rape is still rape! And commas should used for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
gave ita 5!!!

annoy hates everyone and every story on here. HIs wife cheated on him hos entire marriage and fucked over 100 men. an you image how much cum he drank cleaning up that dead bitch!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hahaha ....

The record holder as the absolutely worst bit of writing on this site and believe me that takes some doing!! Past tense, present tense all mixed up, sentences that make no sense at all and the english language butchered! Slirpuff ...hang your head with shame! Gave this a 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ENDERLOCKE TOOK IT WRONG

The commenter just before me misunderstood Carol's statement.

What she was saying is that she got many times (quantity) of sex, but the individual times were not all she wanted (quality).

She could have compared it to getting all the food she could possibly eat (quantity), but it was blah food (lacking quality), that left her wishing for something tastier.

Paul in Oklahoma

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
umm

"I get all the quantity, but sometimes not the quality," Carol told them. (context) they were talking about dick size. that statement is backwards, size = quantity, how u use it would be the quality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The stupid...

"male ego" trope yet again. Do LW authors really need to continually use this slur contrived by feminists to distract attention from evil behavior by women? The W's behavior in this story is inexcusable, and you can't get to anything interesting in terms of character development or plot if the cunt's behavior is presented as wholly or partially creating an "ego" problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Decent Story Until

The rape and anal rape ruined thecstory.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Told her to late

To bad you didn't have him yell at her when she was complaining about him being to small to her friends, that come back that she's to loose and he should use his fist, or a baseball bat, just to touch the sides of her stretched out whore's cunt. Using her ass instead....ha, ha ha.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

Carol certainly comes.off as a spoiled , lightweight bitch. What husband wouldn't be upset to hear her talking about him to her friends? The rough sex, "rape", was a reaction to her missing the way her other lovers had treated her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sheeesh

More than a few LW writers really don't know much about anatomy or women. Let's see...the old 6 inch penis is average canard. Actually, average is 5.17 inches according to the British Journal of Urology based on a study with a sample size of 15,000 men. 6" is 90th percentile. 4/5" below average is 10th percentile. So, the variance is relatively trivial, and the vast majority of men are close to the same size. The typical vagina is 3-4 inches in depth, but will usually stretch up to 200%. Penis size does not correlate at all with height. A guy who's 7' tall is as likely to have a micropenis as anyone else, and no more likely to be bigger than average. East Asians weren't in the sample, but everyone else was, and race does not correlate at all with penis size, despite what the purveyors of the BBC myth have to say. So, dear Hubby in the story was 90th percentile and most certainly would have bottomed out in W's vagina. W was written as having an ex and several others who were notably bigger than 6". If we were assume that there were just four, and loosely apply classical probability theory to her experience, the odds are ridiculously against it. If you assumed she had four 6" inchers in a row, the odds would be 1 in 10,000. The odds become stupider large against it if she had significantly larger penises. Bear in mind that 7" inchers are about 1 in 50. The 8 to 12 inchers so beloved of many LW authors hardly exist in the population. And what of women swooning over big dicks? From personal experience I can tell you that by just being 7" a significant number of women will be uncomfortable no matter how careful you are ("It feels like being fucked by a tree trunk"; " it feels like I'm tearing"; "It gave me cramps"). Under no circumstances would any rational male want to have a 9 inch cock. What matters is being able to stay hard and paying attention to what gets your partner off. Being really big is an advantage with fags because they fetishize cock size. Otherwise, be glad you're around average.

Finally, and hilariously, JPB wrote in a story about a woman who had had an adulterous relationship with a guy with a 9" cock and who was recalling how exciting it was to have someone big enough to hit her G-spot. The G-spot is about 2" in on the anterior wall of the vagina. Someone should tell JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape

The rape scene hurt the story. And one of the story tags is romance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

Just one exciting story so far.

Even the quirky point of view (POV) shifts are interesting, allowing you to see if from varying vantage points.

Somebody knows how to write interesting tales.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 08/21/18 is obviously a woman

Average dick size is 4.5 inches, mean dick size is 5 inches

His anger stems from the fact his wife was a bitch and ridiculing him and disrespecting him despite all he did for her and her bastard children

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So his anger came from the fact that he wasn't as big as the others? I get why he'd be a little angry with his wife talking about their sex lives in front of her friends, but it's not like she destroyed his abilities in bed. He can still satisfy a woman.

He honestly comes off as an egotistical 14 year old. And he pretty much raped her in response. Your attempts to make him sympathetic just comes off as off putting how you make him sound like the victim. He's a good provider yes, but his actions were immature and deplorable.

Then again, it was probably being taunted by his "friends" that drove him off the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rape

What the guy did was rape. That would lend him in jail, what is the point?

"I couldn't climax unless he went down on me." - this is BS. 6 inches is enough for any woman to reach orgasm so this is made up by writer who is obviously a male and does not know much about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A truly dissapointing end

I was supporting him till he went off the cliff and raped her.

It seems you got tired of the story and just killed it.

Bad, very very bad,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh fuck you holier than thou assholes

The writer is making a point! See it as it is a point in a story. Him treating her like the other ass wipes was his point, for you in black and white! If you want real Life read the watch tower, oh yeah, they did bad shit to people in bibles (turned to salt nailed to a cross) hung on a tree was too easy. Who wants to read boring shit,

she shouldn’t have spouted off about his (short comings and lack off endowment) so she got treated like what she was dreaming about. She got fucked in the ass and got left on the floor.

Slirpuff didn’t glorify rape, his point was not to knock down a good guy for being good! Her own gril friends told her of her short comings. He did the same thing just in a different way (since he is involved). You would have treated any woman like that but, we are not reading about YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Marital rape is not erotic, it's just wrong and illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not too awful for a foreigner's writing...

Needs a shit-ton of editing! Far too many typos, grammatical mistakes, and usage mistakes, as well as convolution of writer's perspective. FFS, get some help before you butcher the language any further!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*1 Disappointing

The writer ripped off the tired old story of the crushed male ego, then on top of all of the sloppy editing and typos pointed out earlier he outdoes himself by adding physically abusive mysogynistic behavior toward the wife. Wow !!

This writer and his "alter egos" (husbands) need some serious psychiatric help !!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

And it's spelled barbecue not Bar-BQ, it's prose, not something written on a sauce bottle.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Not to mention misspellings and typos.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Sloppy editing

Like some of his other stories the author sometimes mix up first and third person, when it comes to the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lousy role models for kids...

Again with the "fragile male ego" bullshit? You go there almost every story, so often that I'm really doubting that Slirpuff is a man. The male ego is no more fragile than a female ego. We hear women talk about the male ego when they've done something wrong and they're desperate to minimize their culpability by implying the male simply overreacted to some trivial affront.

Slirpuff stole a scene from "Last Tango in Paris" and turned the husband into a rapist. Who cares what happens now? Let them stay together; they're both horrible people and deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't think you can truely call it rape.

Just a few minutes before he started in on her, she told him that "and I don't know how many times I just wanted you to grab me, drag me to the bedroom and just pound the shit out of me. Not make love, just fuck me."

So he did. Maybe she didn't want it just then, but she didn't fight it, either. At no time did she tell him no to what he was doing. Was it unnecessarily rough? Yes. Was the timing bad? Yes. Was it rape? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rape?

The nice caring husband raped his wife?

I know this has been mentioned before, but this part ruined the story.

Besides, after she was raped by him, why would she want him back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
God, for someone who writes as much as Slipuff, I can't believe this is so badly written!

The writing is terrible. Back and forth from first person to third person, constantly. Then back and forth between view points, first his then who knows.

My God I can't believe it. Rank amateurish writing.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I don't know how many times I have read this, and it's still a good story. I think everyone will concede that she went over the line in her talk with friends, but what she said was the truth, and he knew it. The rape scene was wrong, and he knew that also. His emotions controlled him, not the right way but so be it. Does any guy think that their wife has never had a bigger cock than theirs, I think so, but I never questioned it, perhaps I should have. Even if my wife had, I still loved her, and her me, so I was happy. The wife's comment about a cock that would make her toes curl, while in the context of the talk, was way over the line. Remember that line towards the end of the story.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Good thing, it was short.

Bad, the rape was uncalled for. He has a right to be pissed at the thoughtless cunt.

But, the way you wrote it, she was coming to grips with and looked like she was ready to finally mature enough to give it a real go. If he wanted.

You turned him from a victim of a selfish, uncaring bitch, to a rapist or at least a violent prick (ok, I just made myself laugh there... get it "violent prick" though I did not mean it to be a laugh)

And for anonymous below... NO men do not talk about their wives like that... criticizing body parts and such. We talk them UP not down, because with men we want other men to know we have the best woman. It is a male pride thing. A guy thing.

You do not know what you are talking about.. you are a woman trying to excuse the talk, or you are a man who has not been in a long term relationship with a good woman trying to pretend you know something about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
basic truth

If wives were to find out that husbands revealed intimate details of marriage to same extent all wives do in their chat sessions, the wives would be furious.

Recently, I overheard four wives gossipning about husbands...telling every intimate detail. As I passed by their table on the way out I asked them would they be happy to find out that their husbands were revealing everything about them to anyone who would listen

THE LOOKS ON THEIR VERY RED FACES WAS PRICELESS. EVEN MORESO ON TWO OF THEM WHO I KNEW VERY WELL. PROBABLY UNKIND OF ME BUT I TOLD THOSE TOW I WAS SEEING THEIR HUSBANDS THAT AFTERNOON AND I ASSURED THEM I NOW HAD PLENTY TO SAY

SixishSixishalmost 8 years ago
Dick

I guess being a bitch means your "nice" husband gets to rape you?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

How stupid can you be? The wife, or should I say, the ex-wife, committed the cardinal sin. She criticized her husbands manhood in front of all their friends. Do you blame him for leaving? Granted, what he did at the end was downright rape. Does their marriage survive? Hmmm...

jott50jott50about 8 years ago
BAM!

Take that you ungrateful c u n t

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Writing 101

Does need editing badly, the story itself isn't bad, aside from typical spelling errors, the author simply can't decide whether he wants to do first person or third person, it often shifts between paragraphs and sometimes even from sentence to sentence.

It is Writing 101: don't change the point of view in the middle of a scene. And stick with either first person or third person, not both when writing a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

illiterate author. needs editing.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"It's not like I called you a pencil dick did I?" – Actually, it’s EXACTLY like you called him a pencil dick!

“the guys continued to make snide comments”- With friends like that, who needs enemies?

“I spent the rest of the afternoon there,” – I thought they were at a party NIGHT, now he’s spending the rest of the AFTERNOON?

"Why didn't anyone tell me Steve was behind me?" – Why didn’t she just keep her big mouth shut?

"You know all these guys have this macho image, but a delicate ego to go with it," – As others have said, if a husband made disparaging remarks about his wife to their friends, HER ego would have NO problem with it, right? Yeah, right!

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Tightening her cunt wouldn't make

her any less a stupid, selfish and hateful bitch. She just used him as a port in the storm and after she got comfortable she didn't feel she owed him any consideration at all. I can't see how you could save this one and since I have already read part 2 I know you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that works

Slap her around and ass rape her. Yeah, that's what a loving husband does. Boy between the two of them you couldn't make one nice person. No fun here.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I liked the story, because it showed the different levels of people. on a one to one basis, there was a problem, communication I would say. the saying love blind comes to mind for hubby, and not appreciating what you have comes to mind with the wife. was his ego a bit fragile, I'd say yes, but only because his wife made it that way. he loved his wife admittedly, but refused to admit to himself that he wasn't filling the gap so to speak. surely he could feel that, wouldn't anyone. isn't that you don't marry a woman that's been with BBC, so you don't get hit with your not big enough later on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

you sure can't write in english. try another language. pov and time are all mixed up too.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Not as good, so far, as other stories with the same plot line.

On to chapter 2 to see if the author can save this one. I wish I could send a personal email to every author: Avoid "use to" (especially when it should be used to) and "used to" like the plague. You will, too often, use it incorrectly. Find something else to use. I prefer "formerly." I write it and I say it.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 9 years ago
Is English a second language for you?

The reason I ask is, you have a hard time with the placement of your adjectives, conjunctions, pronouns and spelling, not trying to be harsh here, just to understand. Probably to late for this, seeing how many stories that you have written, but you need a proof reader. With a proof reader they may be able to help you with some of your short/abrupt endings that make no since. Also, just food for thought, you might want to add new names to you very short list, as it is most of your tales seem to be a continuance of another. This story 2 **'s. I'm not into "Raping".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep - violence solves everything

He's going to jail where all the animals are and it's where he belongs for raping her.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a bit hard to tell who was talking at times. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

was that? She may be "afraid" of him but his 6 inch dick is still to "small". Heck, now she is justified he going out a finding a big dick on a nicer guy. Now being an asshole to keeper may be better for him than being a kiss ass to keep her, but would he rather loose her or himself.

Strong story. It has got me invested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy cow!

This has sooooooo many mistakes it's hard to read. Sorry, its probably a good story but the number of childish mistakes makes this effort not worth reading and only 1 star. Next time, proof read your crap!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHY WOULDNT THE OLD RECIPE WORK

of honey and alum, makes it sweeter for the eater and tighter for the other guy. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

fell in love almost at first sight, as stated. life stories told by both sides. 2 kids in residence. do you think it was an maculate conception? of course she has tried more than one cock. never bothered him before, doesn't he think there is anyone bigger than him? yes she spoke out of turn, any male can tell you that. in front of friends, bad thing to do, yes wine was involved. reverse roles, and ask what would she have done?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Reconciliation

The only way back to me would require several conditions, which I don't know if she can accept:

1) No more seeing those couples, no way can he face those guys again. If she wants to meet the ladies for lunch or a girls' night out, ok, but no more couples' nights.

2) Regular blow jobs

3) Regular anal sex

4) Limited, if any vaginal sex

5) Oral from him,if he's reasonably assured no big dicks have been there.

I frankly don't see her easily accepting 1) and 4), and if 5) isn't frequent enough she may bail.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
POV

Sorry, I have to add to the POV posse.

Here you change from 1st person to 3rd, then back again, not to mention tense and possessive vs plural:

"I wheeled the cart back over to her car, picked up her little girl and put her into the car seat. Carol then picked up the 1st bag, and it split down the side before she could put it into her trunk. The tears began to flow again as he began to pick up the grocery's off the parking lot, and putting them into her car. I put the remaining bags in her trunk, and shut the lid."

The third sentence should read: "The tears began to flow again as I began to pick up the groceries off the parking lot, and put them into her car."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So the whore tightened her cunt - big deal - dump the bitch and her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Get it right

There is a big difference between rimming and reaming. The former he did early in the story. The latter be did at the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
end

I guess a guy needs his relief and some revenge but I would had just cummed in her face rather then the anal least she get any satisfaction or mental relief from it.

I sure hope the "end of that chapter" didn't mean a possible reconciliation because the damage was done and would probably rear it's head eventually

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Vaginaplasty

Make her get a vaginaplasty to tighten up her cunt.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
So her "apology" is...

I treated you like shit because you let me get away with it.

PultoyPultoyover 10 years ago
Excellent

You got your tongue wrapped around your 'my' zipper and 'his' cock a few times, but it was an emotional story and well written.

I need a blood pressure pill before going onto the next chapter.

5*

Regards,

-Pultoy

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous