All Comments on 'We-95'

by oldhippie1949

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good and Hot

and I hope the food was, too. As for the CTS-V, give me the car and you can keep Sheila and Larry as your personal fucktoys. Luv luv luv that CTS-V! Chinese food is a natural pairing with sex, and merlot was a good choice for the food you ordered. So if the car, the food, the wine and the sex are great, what could be bad? Ifr you need new story material, Altamont, New York has (or anyway used to have) great Scottish Highland Games in September: tell us what goes on under those kilts, laddie!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
Dear Mr. Hippie

Thank you so very much for this pleasant, well written story. This reader enjoyed every minute. I am always surprised at how few literotica stories mention weed or weed's happy effect on sex.

This is the first of your tales I have read....will get to your other submissions as soon as I can.

aurichaurichabout 13 years ago
Old Hippy is the Best!!

My wife and I just love your stories. They are great. We also listen and enjoy some of your radio broadcasts. You brought us back to our great times, smoking some dynamite weed, listening to THE BAND and fucking our brains out with friends. Carry on old warrior, carry on

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Sure love your stories

Thanks for them all!

sexisanecessitysexisanecessityalmost 11 years ago
sexy as always

I love your stories, i have added u as my fav author!!!!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger698 months ago

Fabulous fuck-fiction! Mmf threesome action is to me the best sex has to offer, and you make it sound every bit as good as it is in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldhippie1949@oldhippie1949
656 Followers
I have some stories here under "oldhippie1949" and under the name "fendelle". I'm fun, handsome, erudite and creative. Ideally, I'd love to find a female with similar desires. I live alone and am often lonely. These stories help me to relive those mostly r...