We-95

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know...maybe I could use a back rub first after sitting all day. My lower back feels a little tight. How 'bout we all massage each other first? I want you both to do me...make me cum but don't you two cum yet, I want to enjoy every minute of this."

She rolled over onto her stomach. With Larry at her head and shoulders and me at her feet, we agreed to meet in the middle. He worked on her neck and shoulders. I massaged her left foot, working from the heel to her toes, finally taking her toes into my mouth and sucking on them.

"Oh, Ray, that's fantastic."

I proceeded onto her right foot performing the same action. From there, I worked her ankles and shins before moving to her thighs. I worked each thigh with two hands going as far up her cheeks to her tailbone. Several times, I purposely brushed my fingers into her gap, lightly caressing her slit. When I had completed my side of the massage, I spread her legs apart and leaned my face into her ass crack. I began to lick the crack, working my way down to her asshole where I tongued and licked and even jabbed into with the tip. She was enjoying this because she thrust her butt up and into my face. After a few minutes, I worked down to the bottom of her vagina and did some magic there.

Larry had worked his way down to her tailbone and tapped me on my shoulder. "It's time to turn over, muffin. Ray, let's switch sides."

Sheila rolled over and her face was beaming with a blissful smile. "You two are wonderful. I'd tell you to take this show on the road but you're already there. Now, go back to work!"

I worked her in reverse, starting at her vagina, I ran my hands up along her hips, to her breasts, to her neck and up to her face. I did this motion several times until I stopped at her forehead and began to lightly massage her face. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. I then went to work on her neck and shoulders. I caressed her collarbone and then cupped those perfectly lovely, round breasts. Leaning over her, I took a nipple between my lips and suckled it to immediate response. Her breasts were each a perfect handful. One of my favorite places on a woman is the bottom underside of the breast where it meets the chest. I love the texture of the skin there and the feel of the breast laying on my hands. I moved to her side and kissed this place as I gently kneaded her. She moaned and shifted her weight because Larry was now licking her pussy. Her scent was a heady blend of musk and sweet perfume, almost like lavender. I moved my head down to meet Larry and the two of us licked and nibbled at her sweet pussy. I felt her hand on my cock and reached down to join her in stroking it. Feeling her body tense up, I knew that Larry was about to bring her to her first orgasm so I moved away to allow him full access. I moved back to a position behind her head, my hands working her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. My cock was resting in her hair and she reached for it, pulling it towards her mouth.

"No, cutie-pie, this one is for you. Just enjoy it." I took my cock and brushed it around her lips without allowing her to devour it. Her breathing became more rapid and she bent her legs up. Larry took them and placed them over his shoulders. I felt her shudder and she began to arch her back, pushing her vagina deeper into his mouth. I moved to lay beside her and nibbled at her earlobe. Her nipples were hard and pointing to the ceiling. I squeezed them.

"Oooh...yes...don't stop...I'm al...most...there..." She groaned and began to cum. The sound of Larry going down on her changed from lapping to sloshing as she soaked her thighs and the sheet below. She jerked twice and then fell back onto the bed with a beatific smile.

"Ray," Larry panted, "You must taste this. She has the sweetest cum." He made room for me and I quickly pushed my noise into her to inhale as much of her scent as I could. It drove me nuts and made me rock hard. Larry was right, her juices were delectable, I thought, as I brought her to another orgasm.

We let her come down. As she opened her eyes, her grin framed her face. "Boys, that was exceptional." She sighed. "What a good orgasm. I wish I could bottle it."

"I wish I could bottle your cum," I offered, "You are delicious."

"Yes, I've heard that before." She said as she ran her finger through her slit. Placing it between her lips, she said, "And I agree." She sat up, "That was just what I needed."

"And speaking of bottling stuff, anyone want another shot?"

This time Larry passed the little bottles around and lit up another doob. He also cut up an orange and handed me a salt shaker.

"Larry, an orange? No lemons or limes?"

"Well, y'know, we were in Florida..."

Fortunately, the citric acid was sweet and not all that bad. Anyway, I love tequila. I looked over at Sheila who shivered a little after her shot. She looked good and even a little serene.

"You look happy and satis..."

"My goodness, you two were so gentle. It felt so good. I felt like I was really being indulged. Ray, you have wonderful hands and I love how creative you are. When you began to lick the underside of my breasts, I got lost, I swear."

"Sheila, it felt great on my end, too. Like I said, you are delicious."

"Aw, thanks. But now, it's your turn for a massage. As soon as you are finished toking up, lay down on your stomach."

I took one more toke, laid down and stretched out. Immediately, I felt hands on my body and I could easily tell who was whom even though they both had soft hands. Larry was working on my shoulders and Sheila was at my feet. I closed my eyes and let them get into their groove while my body melted beneath them. Oh, this felt so good. I hadn't realized just how stiff my back had become from all my driving. As Sheila's hands moved up and Larry's moved down, I could feel each muscle release all the stored tension.

"You guys are good."

"Shush. You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Sheila was working my butt cheeks and, as I had, she began to lick my crack down to my pucker. She slowly slid one finger into me massaging my sphincter. I loosened up and drew her finger deeper releasing a deep sigh. Larry worked on my lower back until Sheila slapped my ass.

"Okay, it's time to turn over. On your back, please." I dutifully rolled over, my cock pointing to the ceiling.

"Nice." She kissed the head. "We'll get to you, I promise...just you wait."

She began to work on my feet. Larry, meanwhile, was sliding his hands around my torso and occasionally tweaking my nipples. Eventually, they met at my dick. Larry scooted over and the two of them began to lick it from the base to the helmet where they swapped spit. They did this for a couple of minutes until Sheila moved up to my head and slowly lowered her damp pussy. She slid herself slowly from my nose to my lips and then back again. She moved her head down so they could both continue their licking. Then Sheila started to hum and Larry quickly picked up her cue. I was getting a hum job from two mouths at the same time and I groaned ecstatically.

"So good," I said, muffled by her snatch, "you're going to make my cum...soon."

I couldn't see who was doing what as her pussy covered my face but I could tell that they were taking turns sucking me down. I felt my cum rising like Old Faithful as one of them caressed my sac. Suddenly, I was spraying the palate of one mouth as the other took over to take part of my load. I arched upward and filled that one, too, until there was no more to shoot. I sank back down on the bed and my body crumpled in pleasure. Sheila slid off me and I looked up to see two cum-covered faces licking each other clean.

"Oh, you guys are good...no, make that excellent. Now, if you'll give me an opportunity to recover, I'll be ready to do Larry."

"No, no, no. It's cool, Ray. I need pussy now so stay right where you are and relax." He was orchestrating us. "Sheila, you get back on Ray's face and let me just slip in here right behind you...and...just ease in..." I watched as his cock easily slid into her, his large sac draped on my forehead. With my left hand, I reached up and fondled it, running my finger up to his asshole. He squirmed back toward the finger. Then I tipped my head back and licked his scrotum, gently taking one ball between my lips. Sheila shifted too and rubbed herself along my chin. I went back and forth between them for only a couple of minutes until Larry picked up speed and began to grunt. I focused on his sac and felt him tense up.

"Yesssssssssssss! Here it comes.!"

He pushed into her as deeply as he could and began to cum. I watched as his backstroke revealed his white cream along the length of his dick. It began to drip down slowly in a pearly trail toward me. Within a few heartbeats, it was pooling all over my face. He slowly pulled out of her and dropped his dick between my lips. I sucked the head for all I was worth in an effort to receive any remaining man-juice and was rewarded with one final squirt. I felt him soften as he pulled away from me. I immediately pushed Sheila forward and began to clean her canal. Then I pulled her back and took her clit between my lips. Swirling around her flower and sucking the meatus caused her to buck against me until their combined cum covered my cheeks and my nose. She groaned and collapsed upon me. We all lay quietly for a minute or two.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she rolled off me. The three of us lay there limp. Finally, with their cum dribbling toward my eyes, I got up and headed toward the john to wipe myself off. When I returned, her head was on his belly and her smile was ear to ear.

"I think that was about the best...I don't know how it can get better...we really make a good group. I knew it when we first met in St. Augustine. When we got onto the car, I told Larry that I thought you would be a good roll in the hay. I just knew it. That was really great, guys. Thank you."

"No, thank you, both of you. That was terrific...up there in the top ten!"

"Not number one!"

"It's hard to quantify, Sheila. It certainly was memorable though...I'll be jerking off to this for a long time!"

"But if this wasn't the best, what was?"

"Well, I think my first threesome is burned indelibly into my brain forever."

"Tell us about it."

"Yeah, tell us the story."

Larry lit up another bomber and we sat draped upon each other as I told them about my first threesome. (See "My First Double-Header, Parts One and Two", http://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-double-header-ch-01). They listened to my every word and I could see that they were quite turned on by my tale. I told the story adding a bit more dramatics as it unfolded before ending it. My mouth was dry so I reached for a mini.

"Wow, that was hot. Not like our first. Right, Lar?"

"No, the first was awkward and uncomfortable and nothing really happened. But the second time was great."

"What happened?" Larry passed the joint to me.

"We got a little drunk with a couple we know and started talking about our fantasies. Before you knew it, we were naked and feeling each other up. Soon, it progressed..."

"Did it ever! She and I started playing with each other and feeling each other up. She was very wet and I suddenly went down on her. I hadn't tasted a pussy since a drunken night with my old college roommate years before and I just loved it."

"It got me and him hot just watching them and before I knew it, he was between my legs with my cock in his mouth. From there, we sort of put on a show for each other. That night, we fucked and sucked each other in every combination we could think of."

"Do you still see them?"

"Oh yeah. Every few months, we meet up and always seem to party. They would love you, Ray. We should make sure you're invited to their next 'naked party'."

"Sounds like fun."

"It's big fun, man. His cock is about twice our size!"

Sheila spoke up. "All this talk has turned me on again. What I want to know is, can you two get it up for me again? I want you both to fuck me."

Larry and I agreed that we could go another round.

"Good. Let me watch as you get each other hard...just don't go too far and cum, okay?"

Larry and I laid on our sides in a sixty-nine. We licked and sucked each other slowly and sensually. I looked up at Sheila who was propped up on the pillows and pulling at her nipples. As we both got stiff and began to seriously fuck each other's face, she told us to stop. She pushed Larry onto his back and in a reverse cowgirl, slowly lowered her butt onto his cock. When he was all the way in, she pointed to her pussy.

I pushed her back onto him and pushed my cock into her. She squeezed and drew me in. I could feel his cock sliding back and forth behind her membrane and we got into a rhythm where he would withdraw and I would push in, I would withdraw and he would push in. It was a rhythmic pas de trois.

"Oh, my God...awesome...fucking awesome...oh, my God."

Sheila was very vocal as we moved together. She kept telling us how good it felt. And she was right, it felt damn good. We seemed to do this for some time. She moved her fingers down to her clit and I could feel them bounce against my belly. I leaned in and sucked at her nips and her beautiful round, full breasts. Our speed picked up and she began to mumble, almost chant.

"Make me cum...It's so good...make me cum...so fucking good."

We couldn't move very much or we would fall out of her although her kegels were pulling us and squeezing us. It felt great each time she would squeeze and release us. Once, she did it several times quickly which caused Larry and I to giggle.

I felt her fingers quicken so I knew that she was getting close. I wasn't going to cum again but her kegels - as well as the scene below me - kept me hard. The three of us were now bathed in sweat. The room was bathed in the Sheila's unique scent. Sheila was holding my arms tightly. Larry wrapped his arms around the two of us. She was almost there.

"Uh...uh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh...oh...good...g-g-g....ahhhhhhhhhhh...that's it...yes-yes-yes."

I felt my dick flooded again as she came. She was pushing down on Larry and I could feel her muscles tighten against him. Her pussy was soaking and I could no longer keep myself within her. As she pumped away on Larry, I flopped out. I moved off to the side to watch them. Larry rolled her to the side and began a herky-jerky pump into her bowels. Finally, his eyes closed, I could see his forehead clench and release and I knew he'd cum.

The three of us lay utterly exhausted, slimy and yet a kind of stoned-goofy-happy. I threw the covers over us and we snuggled. I believe that we fell asleep for a while, too.

"Where are the dogs?" Larry's question roused us and we looked around. They were not to be found. I walked into the other suite and there they were snoring peacefully on one of the beds. Duffy was curled up in Rocco's belly.

"Well, if it was good for us, it was good for them, too!" laughed Sheila. "Okay, since they're accounted for, come with me, my penises." She relit the joint and led us into the bathroom. Closing the door, she turned on the shower and let the room steam up. Finally, with the room warm enough, she cut back the hot water and the three of us squeezed into the large, glass-enclosed shower stall.

As we washed and scrubbed each other down, we giggled, laughed and acted like little kids. Our hands were all over each other but it was not turning us on so much as making us feel sensuous.

"I'm crazy about your tits, Sheila."

"Hard to believe I nursed, isn't it?"

"They are just perfect but oh, those nipples!" I tweaked them which made her giggle again. We all played with each other until we stepped out, then we had a group towel-off and that was plenty fun, too. When we were dried off, we walked back to the bed.

"I could sleep for a while now. How 'bout you two?"

"I like that idea."

Larry stepped over to the window and made a very unhappy sound. "I think you should check this out first," he said.

We looked out onto the parking lot to see that the storm was dumping a combination of snow and ice onto the ground. We talked about what sort of driving lay ahead.

"I don't want to think about it," said Sheila. "I just want to snuggle with my penises." She pulled back the sheets on the king-sized bed and we all crawled in.

"Ah," I laughed, "a Sheila sandwich!"

"With special sauce!" exclaimed Larry. In no time, we were all quiet and drifting off into the arms of Morpheus, happily asleep.

I awoke to the sound of the Weather Channel. It was early, about six a.m. and Larry was checking the forecast. Sheila mumbled something and curled into me.

"What are they saying, Lar?"

"It ain't good, Ray. They're saying that the snow should stop around noon but that the ice will make the roads treacherous until tonight when it's supposed to warm up into the forties. I'm thinking that we're not going anywhere today."

"Does that mean that we'll have to stay in this room and fuck all day? Oh, heavens, what a fate!"

"Something like that. Go back to sleep for a while."

"Alright, but I've got to eat some breakfast and take Rocco for a walk so don't let me sleep too late." I pulled Sheila closer and damn if she didn't feel good against me. I closed my eyes and no longer able to sleep, listened to the Weather Channel. I had a feeling that it was going to be a long day.

to be continued...

--------------------------------------------

Please email me or leave me your comments. Vote early and often and I hope you enjoy the story. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and utterly intentional. If anyone wants to meet me, discuss the story with me or create our own adventure, I'm more than willing to oblige.

12