We Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look down at me, "Good girl, you have been training. I'm pleased. " You use Your foot to press my legs a bit further apart.

You stand and begin to undress. i lick my lips as i watch Your body appear. Oh, how i've missed Your body. Missed You.... missed so much about You. Your cock is revealed out of Your boxers. i suck in my breath and lick my lips again... but i don't move, my eyes locked on Your beautiful cock.

You finish taking Your clothes off and laying them across the chair where You laid mine. You walk back in front of me again, from my position on the floor, Your cock is directly in front of my face - my eyes locked on it. You wrap Your hand around it, then step closer to me.

"Do you want this cock, slut? Is this what You want?" You ask?

i nod, oh yes, Sir, i want Your cock desperately. i want it in my mouth, in my cunt, in my ass... please Sir, please.

You step closer and rub it over my lips. i snake my tongue out to lick the head, frantically stroking at it, chasing it as You rub it over my mouth, my cheeks... then up to my eyes and down the other side. Chuckling as i try to get a taste of You.

You stop moving it for just a moment, allowing me to suck just the head into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around it, moaning as i taste You.

Then You pull out of my mouth, and slap Your cock against my face ... wet from my licking and sucking.

"No, slut. That's all for now. We have more to do now."

You step around me toward the bathroom.

"On your hands and knees, crawl in here slut."

i hurriedly get onto my hands and up onto my knees and begin crawling, my shoulders rolling, my ass high in the air.

Once in the bathroom, i see You standing next to the large shower.

"In here, pet. Into the shower."

A little confused, i follow Your instructions and crawl into the large walk-in shower.

"Kneel there, pet."

i kneel up onto my knees again. Then, i hear You turn the shower on and feel the water streaming down over me, chilly at first, then warmer. i hear You get into the shower with me. You pull the hand-held shower from the holder and begin rinsing me with it.

"Tip your head back and look up"

i do, feeling my hair falling down my back and then feeling Your hand covering my forehead to protect my eyes from the water then You get my hair completely wet. You use the shower to spray over my chest, my tits, then You press up slightly on the back of my head lifting it back up. You rinse my back and over my ass; then my front again. You rehook the shower to the wall and i see You pick up the shampoo. i feel the cold shampoo on the top of my head. Then i feel Your hands in my hair, lathering up the shampoo to clean my hair.

Sir? i begin to ask.

"Ssh, little one. First i will cleanse you, then i will make you fully mine."

i feel both pampered and controlled by Your actions, by Your words. The feeling of Your hands in my hair is amazing. i've never, since i've been an adult, had anyone but a hairdresser wash my hair for me. i feel my self relaxing and falling further into the sense of belonging to You.

You pull the shower off the wall again and rinse the suds from my hair, again shielding my face. i smile at the small gesture of caring - of being concerned for my comfort - while knowing that You are the same man who will spank my cunt and clamp my nipples - i just love the dichotomy of Dominance and submission.

After You rinse my hair, You reach for my conditioner and apply a small amount to Your hands and then to my hair. Then, You reach for my face cleansing brush and pump some of my cleanser on it; You begin cleaning my face with it, slowly, but methodically all over it and down my throat. You rinse my face clean.

You grab a washcloth and pour liquid body soap onto it and begin cleansing my body. Again, slowly, methodically over all of my body. My shoulders, my arms, under my arms, over my chest, over & around my tits, under them and to my ribs. You sit on the floor of the shower and wash my tummy, down my legs then around and up & over my ass, just barely sliding the washclothe between my ass cheeks. You shift around and rub the soapy cloth over all of my back and up under my hair.

i realize You haven't cleaned my cunt or ass, nor my lower legs or the back of them or my feet.

"pet, on your back now. Lay back."

i shift and lay on my back on the tile, feeling the hardness under me, but welcoming the relief of my knees from kneeling on the hard tile.

My hair spreads out under and around me. You pick up the washclothe again and wash my lower legs and feet. You lift my foot up to Your shoulder and wash my calf, behind my knees and up the backs of my thighs. You lower my right foot to the ground, then lift my left leg to Your right shoulder and repeat the cleansing.

You put my left foot back to the ground.

"Bend your legs, My little one. Spread your feet widely"

From Your position between my legs, You look directly at my spread open, exposed cunt. Using the washcloth, You begin to clean me. Slowly over the mound, between the juncture of my thighs and body, up between my outer & inner labia, then down my slit toward my ass.

You stand and reach for the shower head, rinsing my legs, feet and cunt.

You put the shower head back to the wall and stand up. i lay there in the shower, watching You. You step out of the shower and go to the counter, where You grab a bag and bring it just outside the shower and then step back inside.

You pull out a package of razors, set them onto the floor of the shower and open them. You reapply soap to the washcloth and soap my leg thoroughly. You set my foot on Your thigh and take a razor out of the package and begin to shave my leg. Starting at my ankle, slowly and carefully shave me clean and smooth. Stopping to rinse the razor when needed, pushing my leg up toward me and shave carefully over my knee, then up my thigh.

You lift my leg high in the air and shave underneath my calf; then push my leg up higher in the air and shave under my thigh.

You set my foot down on the ground and then repeat the process with the other leg.

Finishing my legs, You lift my arms over my head and shave under my arms, whisking away any small hairs there.

"Pull your legs up and back toward to your chest. Then pull your knees down to your sides, spread Your legs completely open to me, pet."

Blushing, i comply ... knowing that You are going to shave my pussy and from this spread open angle can, with very little shifting of my position, shave between my ass cheeks.

You reach for a fresh razor and again soap my cunt and begin to slowly, carefully shave my mound, over my labia and down to my cunt opening and the perineum below. i watch the concentration on Your face. Both loving the incredible attention You are paying me and completely humiliated to be spread open in this way.

You fingers spread open the area between my inner and outer labia and draw the razor carefully up between them - then the other side.

"Lift your ass girl off the tile and reach down to spread your cheeks open"

i blush again, but comply, having guessed You would do something like this. i watch Your face ... thinking that my embarrassment is complete, but so into it as well.

You finish and then rinse me thoroughly.

You move the razors out of the shower and then, unexpectedly, pull a douche/enema bag with hose and tip attached from Your bag and two bottles of liquid.

i blush hotly as i realize what You are going to do. You mean to fully cleanse me. Outside, as You already have. And inside as You are about to.

You turn back to me and sit down the items You got from the bag. i watch You with trepidation from between my lewdly completely spread open legs.

'Yes, my slut, we aren't done yet." "First My cunt will be thoroughly cleansed." You tell me.

You open the bottom of vinegar douche mix and pour it into the bag, then, using the shower, fill it with warm water and screw the top of the bag with the hose attached into it. You sit the bag onto Your shoulder and press the tip from the hose into my spread open cunt... pressing it deeply and fully into my body.

"Hold that tightly, pet." You tell me.

Yes, Sir, i will... as i feel my cunt muscles squeezing and holding onto the tube inside my body.

i watch Your hands as You turn the switch on the nozzle and suddenly feel the water filling my body, gasping at the sensation and very thankful it was warm water.

i watch the bag empty and feel it streaming back out of my cunt again. i relax as i feel the warmth inside of me.

i lay there, my legs held wide open, my eyes slightly closed, watching You, watching me.

We sit there for a moment.

"Baby," You say....

Yes Sir? i reply ...

"Up on Your hands and knees, slut. We will now prepare your ass for My use."

i shiver but move immediately to respond to Your instruction getting on my hands and knees. Shivering from anticipation, even in the warmth of the steamy room.

"Now, slut, lower your head and shoulders to the floor and then spread your ass open again."

Quivering, mortified, i comply.

i hear You opening the bottle, the bag , hear You pulling the shower from the wall and then the muffled sound of the bag filling. i hear the shower head fasten back to the wall. Then i feel Your hand on my ass.

"Ready, pet? Are you ready for this step? To give Me all of you?"

i pause but a split-second, but say, Yes, Sir.

i'm ready. i so want to be Yours. All of me. However You wish. In whatever way pleases You. Please Sir.... cleanse my ass for Your use.

i feel the tip of the applicator press against my asshole.

"Breathe baby, breathe and push out for Me." You tell me.

i didn't realize i was holding my breath until Your words brought it to my attention. i nod against the floor of the shower and let my held breath go - then push downward to open my ass to You.

The applicator slipped inside my ass. First shallow, then deeper and deeper. Once the base of the applicator was against the rim of my anus and the applicator fully inside my ass, You say:

"pet, here we go. Now relax for Me."

i nod again - and then feel the water rushing into my ass, and up into my bowels. You slow down the flow, as more and more flows into me .. i feel the first cramp from the pressure of the water. i moan loudly and You reach under my tummy rubbing and soothing the cramp away.

i blow out my thanks to You and still feel the water and then hear Your voice, "Okay, My little one. you are going to stay that way for a few minutes, tell Me when the feelings to empty Your bowels begin. "

Yes Sir, i tell You. The pressure inside of me from the water is great, but i don't feel overwhelmed yet. i feel Your hands caressing my back softly, my back, my ass, down my thighs and then up to my clit.

i jerk at the feeling on my clit. Recognizing for the first time the arousal inside me that was there, even through this humiliation to You. i hear the smile in Your voice.

"Oh, look whose sensitive and turned on. Yes, you are my nasty little slut aren't you? You are filled with an enema and yet still hot. "

Your fingers move more over my clit, "Sir!" i call out.

"yes slut? Need to empty yet?"

No, Sir, not yet, but ohhhhhhhhhhh....

Your fingers move faster over my hard sensitive clit. To my incredible shock, i feel the need to cum rising and rising.

"Please, Sir, please?"

"Please, slut? Please what?"

"oh, Master, may i cum? Please"

Your fingers moving faster over my clit.

"Master? slut, Master? Hmmm.... well, let's see. Your ass is in the air, your body is filled with an enema - and you need to cum? What does that make you, girl?"

A slut, Master! Your slut Master! For whatever You want, for whatever You need. For whatever You please. For whatever pleases You. To do with as You please. Please, Master.. take me, make me Yours. All of me Master... all the parts of me.. of my body, of my heart, my mind, my soul.. and my heart Master.... You already have all of them.

Your fingers stop, yet rest on my throbbing clit.

"pet, I don't want your submission unless you are completely ready and completely sure. I will not be your Master just because you think it will get me to let you cum."

NO! Master.. that's not it .. i'm Yours Master. If You'll have me.... yes, Master, i want to cum ... but if You desire, require me not to cum, not today nor tomorrow .. not until such time as pleases You ... but please, please, be my Master and accept my surrender to You.

You pause for a moment... and i begin to feel the pressure beginning to build. Then You say, "yes pet, I will accept your surrender to Me, your submission to Me. I will take you, use you, tease you, play with you, punish you ... cherish you ... and all as I wish to do."

"and right now, My slut, Your Master wishes for you to beg Him to allow you to cum while Your ass is filled with an enema."

You begin strumming my clit again and i again beg You to let me cum... please Master, please allow Your slut to cum for You... please Master, please.

My body straining and the need to empty rushing on me now. Master! Oh, Master, please, i have to empty now, please Master..... the cramps increasing completely eclipsing the need to orgasm.

"pet, I will get you up and out of the shower to the toilet .. hold it in now pet."

You reach under my arms and left me, raising me up to my knees, then to my feet, holding me back against You. Then You walk backward with me toward the toilet and shift out of the way to seat me on it.

i look up at You, a question on my face ... but You shake Your head no. And i know that You mean to stand there .... i try to relax .. but more than that i'm very embarrassed and chilled by the nerves. You turn and grab a towel from the bar and wrap it around my back. You rub Your hands down my back and i feel the water beginning to slip out of my ass. You stand with me for a few moments, then turn, reach into the shower to turn it off and then get a towel off the rack.

You dry Yourself as i rest my head on my arms on my thighs. Feeling my bowels emptying.

You walk over to me, and squat down a bit and dry my hair with another towel. Then You kiss me on the forehead, the cheek.

"I'm proud of you My pet. I know this was difficult for you. But this won't be the last difficult thing we experience together. Won't be the last you endure for me."

You get a washcloth, dampen it and reach beneath me to cleanse and pat my ass.

Then You stand me up and dry me off.

You wrap Your arms around me, pull me into Your chest and tell me, "come My pet... come lay with your Master for a time. You will rest and then we will move forward... we have much to do..."

12