All Comments on 'We Had Got Drunk Together'

by JohnWesleyWalsh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i hope that there's a part two about Tommy giving up his cherry during his first anal fuck.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Beutifully written

A wonderfully explicit account of the development of a man to man affair.

The progress from thought and doubts to full acceptance and performance is handled superbly and the penultimnate paragraph is the best description of the comsummation 0f gay sex I have ever read.

npiccininpiccinialmost 12 years ago
Ditto

I agree with the previous post, every word he said. It was truly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Hot

Just so hot.....the way I could imagine being with a man for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow....really fucking hot

Damn,this story had my uncut dick hard and. Dripping while I could just see the two of them playing together. Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NIce

Part 2 cum on that was HOT, I need to try that with someone.

DeeBeeDeeBeealmost 12 years ago
Just fucking WOW

That was awesome. I can never make it through the long stories - but I couldn't stop reading this one! What am I going to do with *this* (looking down) Oh, I know...

rabelaisianrabelaisianover 11 years ago
wow

I've been reading stories here for a while, wanted to register to let you know how beautiful and arousing this story is. Just, so fucking perfectly detailed and controlled, so erotic. The other feedback here says more than I can. Suffice to say: cold shower time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That is soooo fucking hot....a perfect first....or any time...encounter. Love it....want it!

equus54equus54almost 2 years ago

Well written, very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous