All Comments on 'We Just Went to Watch'

by glide33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

Good story Glide! Nothing better than for the shy wife to take the lead! Don't take too long to tell us about the foursome at your house! Looking forward to it.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Writing Catagory

Thanks for sharing another wimp cuckold story and calling it a loving wife story. Why didn't you have him suck Tom to get him hard so he could watch his wife get fucked again?

SoftlySoftlyover 19 years ago
Accurate story of first swinging experience.

Don't pay attention to dumb comments like that posted by "Anonymous." He is just an old terd, who has never had any good sex. Probably has never posted a story.

Once, before my husband and I became swingers, at a party, I had a guy come on to me in the bathroom. We did it on the floor. FYI, couples start swinging because the men want to try something different. They stay swingers because the wife can try others, without any strings.

Lady LayLady Layover 19 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Great story for beginning swingers!

I still think we need a category all to itself for Swingers, like BDSM...it's a lifestyle! Swinging stories don't fit under Loving Wives(noone is cheating on their mate, noone is being dominated, and noone is being humiliated), nor does it fit under Group Sex because swinging is, in most cases, an exchange of partners...not a group activity.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
OK

This is a well written story, and has a very good sex scene.

However again the wife breaks her promise to her husband as soon as he is out of sight. And again she gets to fuck a stranger while he doesn't. She could have at least waited and discussed it with him. I will not judge anybody's lifestyle but it would be nice to see more equality in these stories.

Again very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No Balance

I gotta agree with Ghost Bear. She's the one who claims to be reluctant, but she's the one who breaks the promise without any thought to him being anything but a watcher and not participant.

A while ago, a frequent writer of such stories posted an essay claiming that those who don't like them do so because they see women as possessions. The problem with that is that in most of these stories, the opposite is true. By having the wife fuck whoever and whenever she wants but the husband being limited to the role of a voyeur, it is he who is being treated as a possession.

BTW, my main problem with such stories isn't the genre but that very few people do little more than rewrite the same story over and over. It's as if they had a program that allowed them to pick cliched plot points and characters and let the program write the story for them.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wow, what great will power the wife showed!

She lasted a whole ten minutes before she betrayed the promise she just made to her husband. That has to be a record for an erotic site. Usually the wives are naked and fucking someone else before the husband is out of sight.

When they have the couple over the husband can just WATCH his wife have sex with the other couple. Then pathetically jerk off over in the corner.

I'm sure the wife will exercise the same amazing self-control when confronted by other men while her husband is at work or on business trips too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enough........

I'm tired of reading the complaints about stories like this being a wimp cuckold story and calling it a loving wife story. Stories in this catagory are not just the husband and wife going off to a remote cabin alone and making passionate sex all night. Get over it....

Loving wives could mean making love with other men...or women or.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enough?

Yep, that's right - a zero here and a "1" on the real scale.

Eventually you will get the message.

Unless you are like stevereeno and turn off the scoring and comments....

KY XtianKY Xtianover 19 years ago
Very nice

I was going to give this a 4 because I thought it was pretty hot, but then I saw all the stupid negative comments by people who read these types of stories and then get offended by them, so I decided to bump it up to a 5, and in reflection I really diserves a 5 on its own merit. Great job! I was looking for something to get off on this morning and this certainly did it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting story

Good story, it wasn't really a wimp hubby story. I don't think you could call it a cheating wife story. She did cheat but mostly she lied to her hubby. They went to a swingers club to just watch .... Ha she knew why she wanted to be there and it was for the sex... hubby fault for playing with fire .... and getten burnt. She deserves some grief from him over this... but basicly a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

wife sharing stories are great, never understand people reading these stories then criticising the theme. you know whats going to happen. i enjoyed this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are a cockless pussy

Seriously be a fucking man. Why did you not fuck someone else you pussy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whore got him to go full cuck in the end. I read cuck stories, or skim them, and comment just to puss off the cuckie fans. So much fun that way.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Appreciate that glide33 decided to be "one and done." There was absolutely no need for any more of this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous