We Need to Separate... 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Adam, I understand. I need to feel you close to me tonight though so will it be alright of I spoon against you?"

"Okay, but that's all that's going to be allowed! We'll talk some more tomorrow."

Maybe it was the one beer on a near empty stomach or maybe it was due to the fact that I'd stopped being angry and the heavy heart and sadness within it made me want to sink into unconsciousness, but whatever the reason, I was on the edge of sleep within five minutes of lying down naked on the bed. Angie was spooned against my back with her left arm draped across my middle. When I didn't remove it, I guess she thought I was getting over her and Aaron's betrayal of me, so she dropped her hand down to my cock and wrapped her fingers around it. I grabbed her wrist in my left hand and squeezed hard enough to bring forth a groan of pain from Angie before I placed her arm between us and from around my waist. I was asleep shortly after that.

I awoke at 3 A.M. and went to the master bath to relieve myself. I lay back down and tried to go back to sleep, but realized that wasn't going to happen after lying there for thirty minutes. I arose from the bed as quietly as possible and went to the closet in the guest bedroom where all my clothes for work were hanging. I dressed for work, had a protein shake from a powder and skim milk, grabbed my gym bag, and headed to the twenty four hour fitness center that Aaron and I worked out together in almost every morning before work. I had to drive my Z because Aaron still had the keys to our truck and I didn't want to wake him and Mary that early. I smiled when I saw the two cars that we'd restored together and that were as close to as identical as we could make them. The only difference that could be seen at a glance was the license plates. Mine read "AD." And Aaron's read "AA.". I backed out of my stall and started the thirty minute drive to the gym located only blocks from where we worked.

After changing into my tee and shorts, I began the circuit that Aaron and I had been doing since our freshmen year in high school when we decided to concentrate on football and gave up all the other sports much to the chagrin of those sports' coaches and the delight of the then head football coach. We were both stronger, bigger, but still as quick and fast as we had been our first year of high school ball when our sophomore year started and we both were made starters at the outside linebacker positions of the 3-4 defense our team ran the entire tenure of the head football coach. I still held the single season and career sacks totals for our high school with Aaron still being second in both ten years later.

The thing about lifting weights was it gave a person a lot of time to think if he's not concentrating on beating a personal best which I definitely wasn't trying to do that day. I began to think about everything I'd learned in the last ten hours and started to see some things that I should have seen on my own but hadn't until they had been pointed out to me. I thought about what Angie had said about me being the stronger of the two of us and began to see where she was probably right in saying it.

I was number two in the computer department in the company that Aaron and I worked at. I had my own personal parking space in the row near the entrance to the building which Aaron benefitted from since we rode together nine out of ten mornings. I had been offered a year ago the number one spot in the computer department in the company's San Antonio, Texas facility, but turned it down because a position for Aaron wasn't available or going to be made available to him any time soon. Aaron was still in the middle of the pack in the engineering department without any promotions in sight. All that plus the above mentioned sack record, our personal bests in the forty yard dash, lifting weights, or in almost any contest whether athletic or in other areas; in all of them I had the better results between the two of us, but I'd never even thought about it until now. The one place that I was number two was in cock size and how the girls and women we'd shared responded to that one major difference between us.

My cock was slightly bigger than average at 7.5" in length and 2" thick, but Aaron's was in porn star sized territory at 11" long and 3" thick. Every woman we'd had more than a few sexual encounters with, always preferred his cock in their pussies over mine after they'd been stretched out by it. It was only a matter of time before they got to the point that they didn't get as much pleasure from me fucking their pussies as they did from his and I'd end up having to settle for blowjobs or fucking them in the ass to get off.

Marge Slagle was the only woman we ever double teamed who took all of Aaron's cock in her ass and she only did it once. Even being as gentle and slow as he could, Aaron ended up tearing her rectal walls during their anal session and Marge spent a week in the hospital and another four months recuperating. She never told her parents who the boy was that did that to her and as soon as she was healed she was all over us with affection and promises of more of the best sex we'd ever had and we knew it; if we started fucking her again so that's what we did. I didn't want Angie to become a member of Aaron's size queen club which was the major reason I didn't want them fucking again.

The other reason was that I got physically sick whenever I even imagined Angie with another man's cock in her body. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle Angie fucking other men including my identical twin.

After I had finished half the workout, I realized something else that had started only a month ago. Aaron had started working out from what was usually our ending spot almost a month ago. We'd always worked out side by side before that. Aaron had also started showering in one of the few individual showers instead of beside me in the communal one a month ago like we'd done for years.

He'd also started eating his lunch with his department colleagues instead of walking into my department and eating with me almost every day like in the past. I guess sub-consciously I noticed these changes, but until that day, I'd never noticed them consciously. I decided at that moment that it was time for me to separate myself from my identical twin brother. He was pulling away from me and I needed to pull away from him. I only hoped Angie meant what she said when she said she'd go with me if I decided I needed to move away.

I knew that the San Antonio facility would take me and in a few months the two year contract they'd given the man they poached from a rival would be up and I also knew the company wasn't happy with his performance and weren't going to renew the contract. Only my boss and the head of HR knew that little tidbit and they'd only told me to try and motivate me into taking the job when it was offered to me again which the HR head assured me would happen.

Aaron was pulling into the gym's lot as I was leaving two hours later. He motioned for me to roll my window down when we were abreast of each other.

"Angie's worried about you, bro. She thought you'd left her in the middle of the night when she awoke and you weren't there. Your cell is still on the charger at home, too. She told me to tell you to call her ASAP when I saw you. I don't know if I'll see you at work so have a nice day, bro."

"Okay Aaron and you have a nice day also. I love you, you know!"

"Yeah and I love you too, Adam. Call Angie!"

I drove to work and called Angie from my office phone. She was so happy to hear my voice and from my explanation about where I'd been and why, that she forgot to be angry. I told her we'd talk when I got home.

I talked to my boss at 8 and he and I were in the HR head's office at 9 talking about a job in the San Antonio facility. By 10 he had not only secured me a job there, but had gotten corporate to agree to pay for my housing for the next year if I didn't find a place to live on my own before then. They told me to take the rest of the day off so I could tell Angie and we could celebrate the good news together. I didn't tell them it might not be good news to her.

I drove home and walked into our house at 12 noon only to find it empty even though Angie's car was in the single car garage attached to our house. I walked across to Aaron and Mary's and saw that her car was in their garage so I knew they were together in Aaron and Mary's house. I didn't know what they were doing, but I had my suspicions which were confirmed when I used my key to unlock their front door.

I could hear Angie's moans of pleasure coming from the downstairs bedroom so I walked in that direction. The door was wide open and with the way the room was laid out I could see them in profile in the 69 position in the center of the bed eating each other's pussies. I watched them for the next ten minutes without them knowing I was there, hearing each moan or yell during their orgasms. I don't know if it was because of who the other woman was, the pain from yesterday's betrayal, or my own stubborn will, but whatever it was, I didn't get aroused watching them and felt a little sick each time Angie moaned or squealed from Mary's oral stimulation of her pussy and clit.

I finished walking to the room when they untangled themselves and lay in each other's arms, catching their breaths while murmuring what I assumed were terms of love and endearment to each other. Both their heads snapped toward the door when I rapped on it with my knuckles when I got beside it.

"Damn it Adam, you scared us! How long have you been standing there! Not long enough, I see, because your cock's not tenting your trousers if you had been! Get naked and join us! We'd planned on being with you tomorrow, but we can do it today!"

"No Angie, we can't! Get dressed and come to the house because we need to talk! Mary, what I need to talk to Angie about is between the two of us so you don't get to come! If you really need to know, I've been here for fifteen minutes now and saw quite a lot of what you two were doing and it didn't turn me on one bit! To be honest, I got a little sick to my stomach hearing you come for her, Angie! I think we can forget about the three of us doing what the three of you did last month and behind my back, I may add!

Now unless you were lying about which one of us you loved more; get your ass out of her bed, put some clothes on it, and get it across the drive to our house ASAP as you told Aaron to tell me this morning! I'll be waiting and you better not take longer than five minutes or your things will start flying out of the front door! BYE!"

I stormed out of their house, dropping my key to it on the table beside the front door. I was sitting in my recliner which I'd decided would be staying in Tennessee when I moved to Texas. I had already decided the Z was going to get re-painted a different color when it got to Texas on the drive home.

I'd been one of two for twenty eight years and the news I'd received the day before and the pain and anger it had brought up in me had finally made me realize that I'd been too wrapped up in being that one of two instead of being myself and it was time to stop being one of two and begin being an individual.

I still loved my twin, Aaron, and always would, but we needed to separate and begin standing on our own instead of leaning on each other and doing almost everything together, ignoring our wives, not making friends that we could do stuff with because we always did them together, and I think in my case; keeping my brother from reaching his full potential by being the leader of our little twosome which was so painfully pointed out to me.

Angie was at our house with two minutes to spare though she was carrying her bra and panties instead of having them on under her clothes. I again saw fear, confusion, and a tad of anger on her face and in her eyes when she bent down and tried to kiss me on the lips. I could smell Mary's sex on her face so I turned my head and her kiss landed on my cheek. That tad of anger in her eyes had flared up noticeably when I looked her in the eyes after the kiss.

"You can kiss me on the lips after you've washed her scent from your body! That can wait until after we talk though so sit down over there on the loveseat where we can see each other straight on!"

"What's this all about, Adam, and why are you acting this way?! I thought you'd have gotten excited by seeing me and Mary together instead of getting mad! Why are you home so early anyway and where's Aaron?"

"I'll answer the easy questions first! Aaron's still at work, my boss and the head of HR gave me the rest of the day off so I came home, this is about my future and whether you're in it or not, and I'm acting this way because I caught my wife enjoying sex with her lover and it pissed me off instead of turning me on!"

"What about your future and why wouldn't I be in it? I love you and want to be with you from now until one of us dies!"

"Do you want that bad enough to quit fucking Mary? Do you love me enough to give her up and never have anything and I do mean anything to do with her ever again! My future is in San Antonio and I have two weeks to get my affairs in order before I have to be there. Your future depends on what you decide to do about the last two questions I asked you!

Today was your last time with Mary if you want to stay my wife! I still love you and thought I could handle you being sexually involved with another woman, but I realized as I stood there and watched the two of you that I can't! I must be a selfish, chauvinistic bastard who doesn't want his woman having sex with anybody but him, male or female, because that's what I need from you, Angie!

If you enjoy sex with other people more than you love me, we'll have to divorce! If your bi-sexual tendencies are too great and you can't suppress them, we'll have to divorce! I don't know what it is and I don't need to know because I like being this way, but I don't want to and won't share my woman with anybody!

So you have some very big decisions to make that determine whether we're still together two weeks from now! I find out you've been with her again if you tell me you won't be; we're done! I find out you've taken up with another woman if you tell me you can live without lesbian sex, we're done! You cheat on me with anybody, man or woman, after you tell me you can be true to me and only me, we're done and you and that person will wish you'd never ever met when I'm done with the two of you!

If you need to go visit your parents to get away from her and her control over you; that's what you need to do! I'm going out to the shop and wait on Aaron! I need to talk to him when he gets home! Don't forget the extension out there will show if you call anybody so I'll pick it up and ease drop on your conversation to make sure you're not talking to Mary! I'm taking your cell phone with me so you won't be able to use it to call her either! You need to make your decision on your own without her influence or mine! I love you and want you to be happy and if that means we won't be together; I'll live and eventually I'll find some woman who will be true to me if you can't be!"

I had watched Angie the entire time I'd been talking and didn't know if her not interrupting me with a lot of "I love you" s and "I can be true to you" s or "I can't live without Mary" s and "Don't asked me to stop seeing her" s was a good sign or a bad one. I had saw tears begin to roll down her cheeks after my "Today was your last time with her" line and she had flinched from all of my declarations that we'd be done if she cheated again, but she never broke down into hysterics which I had halfway expected.

I stood and walked out of the house to the four bay garage Aaron and I had designed and built without a backward glance after scooping up mine and Angie's cell phones from the charger. I had two hours to wait on Aaron to get home so I could break the news to him that I was leaving and he wasn't invite to come along. Ten minutes after I entered the garage, I watched as Mary walked across the drive to our front door and knock. She knocked for five minutes and Angie didn't come to the door. Mary strolled into the garage where I was holding samples of auto paint up against the side of my Z to see if I could find a color I liked. I ignored her completely until she spoke to me.

"What's going on, Adam? Angie wouldn't come to the door so we could talk, you're home three hours early out here looking at paint samples, and I'm left out in the dark. Why didn't you get naked and join us? Surely, you were joking about being sick to your stomach from hearing her come for me? You sure you didn't get even a little bit turned on?"

"I'll do you like I did Angie a few minutes ago and answer the easy ones first, Mary. I didn't get naked because I didn't want to, I wasn't joking about getting sick to my stomach, I'm absolutely sure I didn't get turned on even a little bit, they gave me the rest of the afternoon off is why I'm home early, I'm going to re-paint the Z, and you're in the dark because what I talked with Angie about doesn't concern you and you don't need to be brought out into the light, and Angie needs some alone time to decide what or more specifically who she wants! I suggest you go home and mind your own business!"

"Angie is my business, you bastard! You told her she couldn't talk to me didn't you?! What gives you the right to tell her what to do?"

"That little gold band and the diamond ring above it that I placed on her finger give me the right to ask her to make a decision about our future without any outside influence, which includes you! That little piece of paper that says husband and wife that was witnessed by most of our friends and family gives me that right! You were there too so you should remember it! Go home, Mary!

Mine and Angie's marriage doesn't have anything to do with you outside the fact that you've been cuckolding me the entire time we've been married and that has to stop! And another thing! That hope of me fucking you with my entire length needs to die because it ain't going to happen! Please leave before I lose control and throw your little ass out into the gravel! Goodbye Mary!"

Ten minutes later I saw the light on the extension that indicated someone had picked up one of the phones inside the house come on as I'd been keeping an eye on it the entire time out in the garage so I picked the receiver up to listen in on what I assumed would be Angie's call to Mary. All I heard was heavy breathing and Angie moaning in pleasure and I knew Mary had snuck around the back of the houses and garage into our house without me noticing and was pleasuring my wife in our bed to rub it in that she had a bigger hold on Angie than I did. I got madder than I could ever remember being and started yelling at them over the phone.

"OKAY YOU BITCHES, IF THAT'S THE WAY IT'S GOING TO BE, WE'RE DONE, ANGIE! I THINK THE COMPANY WILL LET ME STAY IN THE APARTMENT IN THE FACILITY TILL I'M READY TO MOVE TO SAN ANTONIO! I'LL SEND SOMEBODY FOR THE REST OF MY STUFF BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE EITHER OF YOU AGAIN THE REST OF MY LIFE! I'LL WORK OUT WITH AARON HIS BUYING OUT OF MY HALF OF EVERYTHING NEXT WEEK AT WORK! DON'T HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE AND I HOPE YOU BOTH ROT IN HELL!"

I had been yelling so loudly and was so angry that I hadn't heard the receiver in the house go silent and almost tore Angie's head off with my elbow when she jumped on my back after my tirade. Luckily she ducked and it only grazed the top of her head. I noticed immediately that she was still naked after I'd regained all of my senses.

"Dang it, Angie! I almost took your head off! Don't ever to that again! Besides you need to get back to Mary and continue what I interrupted earlier or she'll get mad at you, too!"