We Need to Separate... 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't with Mary right now! I took a shower to get her scent off me after I decided what I wanted to do! I was going to ask you to come to our bed and fuck me with that gorgeous cock of yours! I love you and want to be with you forever, Adam! I can do all those things you said you needed me to do for us to stay together! Please Adam, let's go back into the house and you can fuck me anyway you want to in either hole you want, ass included!"

While she'd been talking to me, she'd been rubbing her bare breasts against my back and rubbing my chest with her hands. I responded to her naked body touching me the same way I always had in the past six years; my cock got hard and my big brain went to sleep as my little brain took over. I turned within her embrace, picked her up, and lay her on the hood of my Z which was still slightly warm from my drive home. I dropped my pants, picked the lower part of her body up until it was even with the head of my cock, and plunged myself into her hot, wet pussy with one stroke. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could for as long as I could manage to hold her up and managed to make her climax within that time. When I couldn't hold her lower body up any longer, I removed my cock from her body, lower her back down on to the hood of the car, and helped her to stand up. We began kissing as soon as she was on her feet and were caressing each other all over the portions of our bodies we could reach. I finally stopped kissing her, stepped out of my pants, and grabbed her hand; pulling her toward our house. I gave Mary the bird when I saw her heading our way and hustled Angie into our house.

"Go wait on me in our bedroom! I'll deal with Mary!"

My cock was losing its hardness by the time Mary got to our door. It wouldn't have done any good to lock the doors because she had keys to all of them like the other three people in our little foursome. The front door was the only one with a security chain so she'd still be able to get into the house from one of the other two. I stood blocking the front door as she completed the walk across our porch. She smiled when she saw my cock and reached for it, but I slapped her hand hard and her smile disappeared to be replaced with one of anger.

" OWW! Why did you do that? I thought you'd changed your mind and were going to let me and Angie fuck you like we did Aaron last month!"

"I told you that wasn't going to happen! I fucked Angie to orgasm on the hood of my Z and we're going to continue our fuck session in our bed so go home, Mary, and don't come back over here! Angie's made her choice and it was me!"

"Why did she have to make a choice? We can continue with the status quo that we've had for the last six years! I get to have her when you're not around which hasn't hurt you one bit! So okay, my dream of having that beautiful cock of yours won't come true, but I can live with that!"

"She made a choice because I told her she had to if she wanted to stay married to me! I'm not going to share her with anyone, man or woman, and that includes you, Mary! So go home and have Aaron bring his set and your set of keys to our house over here when he gets home! I'm going to lock all the doors and if you use your keys to get in while I'm making love to my wife; I'll shoot you with the loaded .38 in my bedside drawer, then call 911 and report I killed an intruder in my home! You don't want that because Aaron's going to need you after he finds out I'm moving to San Antonio and he's not! Now get off my porch and go home, bitch!"

I slammed the door in her face and didn't get goose bumps up my arms like I had since the time Cindy slammed her mom's door in my face. I made sure all the doors were locked before going to mine and Angie's bedroom. She must have heard the exchange between Mary and me because she was crying softly into her pillow when I came into the bedroom. I wrapped her up in my arms and comforted her like I had every time I had seen her crying or upset with the exception of her crying jag the previous night. I got her calmed down and in the mood for more sex after twenty minutes of whispering "I love you" s and "It'll be alright" s to her while caressing her beautiful body.

She took my first load down her throat after giving me one of the better blowjobs she'd ever given me and I gave her three more orgasms on top of the one in the garage using my fingers, mouth, and cock. My second and last load of the afternoon was deposited in her ass and she had the biggest orgasm she'd ever had with me when I passed her 6" vibrator to her and she used it on her clit and pussy while I pounded her ass. We had dozed off when we heard the knock on the door. Glancing at the clock let me guess that Aaron was home and at the door. I threw on a robe and went to the door.

"Uhm, hi bro. It's all over the plant that you've taken a job in the San Antonio facility and Mary confirmed it when I got home now. That was a shitty way for me to find out, Adam. Why are you in such a big hurry to get away from here all of a sudden?"

"I realized that we're too hung up on being identical twins and need to be apart from each other so we can both reach our full potential while I was lifting weights this morning. When I caught Mary and Angie having sex in you all's downstairs bedroom and it made me sick instead of turning me on, I realized I didn't want to share Angie with anybody anymore. Angie chose me over Mary and she'll be going to San Antonio with me.

Don't worry, I'm going to let her have the baby and you'll be listed as the father. We'll work out joint custody and other issues after it's born. I still love you and always will, Aaron, but we need to start living as individuals instead of as a pair from now on. Your little fling with Angie must have made you realize some things too. My moving wasn't supposed to become common knowledge until I gave the head of HR the okay to make it so. I'm sorry that you found out the way you did. Let's meet tomorrow at that little diner down the road and I'll buy you breakfast, okay?"

"Okay Adam and I forgive you for what happened today. Here's Mary and my keys to your house. I knew something must have happened this afternoon when I saw your key to our house on the table beside the front door. Do you want your keychain back?"

"Nah, keep it! I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I and Angie need to get cleaned up and dressed so we can go out and celebrate the beginning of the next phase of our lives together! I'll call you when I get up in the morning! I can guarantee it wouldn't be too early! Goodbye, Aaron!"

I eased the door closed and went to find my beautiful, sexy, loving wife so we could do what I'd told Aaron we were going to do. I knew Angie and my marriage still had to be worked on before it was back to where I'd thought it had been before my finding out about her and Mary and the single night she'd had with Aaron; but I was determined to do everything I could to get it back there. I could only hope Angie was willing to do the same thing. I knew I had to do something about Mary, too, but hoped I would find an ally in the one person who I'd always thought had my back for my entire life, my identical twin brother Aaron. I still loved the woman I'd considered mine and only mine for the last six years and wasn't ready to give her up without a fight. I'll let you all know how it turns out in my next installment (s?).