All Comments on 'We Need to Talk!'

by lakelover

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read.***

Thanks for sharing.

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
"too" means "also"

You keep using it when you should use "to".

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Nice

How do you survive a cheating wife? You meet someone better and have a great life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
good story

but three years, that to some guts

Zed56Zed56almost 12 years ago
Nice Read

Nice to read about a husband that has a set Not the cuckold weenies that are prevalent on this site these days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Learn

basic English . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Collage? College

Rewords? Rewards...

You really need an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
In tack? Intact

and many more.

Basic story was OK though.

m1a1m1a1almost 12 years ago
three yrs

OK,I'm not going to go into the spelling errors other than to say there is spellcheck on most computer systems.

The story could have used more background on your main man ,his soon to be ex,his friend bob ,and the new love of his life.

more build up and why he had a P.I. follow her .Why does Bob know so much about a "getaway fund".

Was a good story but if you had more detail it would be a better read for the rest of us,,4* .please keep writing but develop the story a little more and it woul be great

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice quicky

The story was a good deal of fun, though one should not think too much about it!

Please get an editor!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Credible Though Slightly Cracked Story / Fantasy !

No wallowing in angst,' selfservice reviling' or subtle points of punctuation to be found here. Story is dispensed to reader in colloquial mode ala 'Huckleberry Funn ' mode mixed with a dash of rogue Warren Buffet. I enjoyed it & thank the author.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Simple Consequence Story...........

Both have enough money, so I would have ended the story with common children. I have written some epiloge what information was about the first wife, so the story may be better. Simple Consequence story. I have to say I was wrong to write Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story is the most difficult. The Romantic Revenge Stories are least among the Revenge and Consequence stories, so it may be this subcategory is the most difficult for the Authors. This Author is new and I hope I give idea him to write a Romantic Revenge Story. I give 5 stars for assist him to try newer Unwilling Husbands Stories and sometime more Authors may be succesful to write a good Romantic Revenge Stories.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Not bad, but personally even for all that money I wouldn't stay with a wife that was disrespecting me, and cheating on me money is not everything. Anyway thanks for an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seemed like a fairy tale

I really liked the story especially the way he gathered the dirt on his cheating wife and then simply waled away for good, not giving her the satisfaction to gloat and lord over her lover to him. The ending and his new wife was very definitely a fairy tale but the priviso that he asked for a pre-nup which clearly benefited his new wife was a very satisfying touch. In spite of the fairy tale ending, I gave it a 5, just very good writing that's all.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
I liked the prenup touch.

The fact that she benefitted more from it than he would was inconsequential. He needed to to it. I also liked that he had already worked out what she would say, and burned her gloating by going into exit mode immediatly, and when she questioned the lack of fight, he gave it to her with both barrels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spill Chick

Pretty entertaining but I had to 3 outa 5 you because of your not proof reading after you used spill chick ( spell check) .

" What happened to in my getaway fund you ask? It's still in tack ... "

is that anything like intact ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
now that is what i call a good story

this was the best so far from you. it work well. i check off 5 stars ,your earlier works did not cut it for me like this one. keep growing and keep getting better.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Things like spelling do count...

and the use of too when to would have been enough. A good editor would have caught these things.

I liked the story, even with the speed bumps of spelling mistakes and other distractions.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AFTER THE CHEATING COMES THE TALKING

but, who cares and good-bye I'm gone, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
good ole boy

I really liked that Hubby had his getaway totally prepared and quashed Sweetie's 'devastating surprise' with calm acceptance (until she HAD TO push the issue.) I would have preferred hearing more detail about misery she expected to exract from him that he was able to block or reverse. It was mostly bunched up in one fast outburst...effective, but less fun for my taste.

Biggest quibble? New Sweetie was too easy at their meeting ... Either you believe in 'Love at First Sight' or in 'Love Grows!' I don't believe in the former, so New Sweetie would do the same with any guy who sailed by and met minimal criteria (she's certainly entitled, but Hubby might have been the 43rd sailor that year!) On the other hand, she did have a fairly current S2F card (safe 2 fuck) handy ... how many women are THAT ready?

Despite some spelling issues ... 5*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
An enjoyable story

A great storyline with good solid characters..

I did notice a few blips in spelling, but it didn't cause the flow of the story to be interrupted.

I liked the happy ending too.

Thanks for the read.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Well, this was pretty much as much a fanstasy as No Pussy

However, it wasn't a total waste. I think the idea of 'get away money' is a good one for any man (or woman for that matter to have). It's something I've thought of teaching the kids independently and hearing it from someone else confirms this.

Additionally, I would suggest anyone getting married photocopy their financial records before the big day so there is no dispute over exactly how much cash/assets you bring to the marriage in case you have to (ahem) leave.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Fine Tale! Five stars!

Really enjoyed this story, where the husband came out ahead after being cuckolded. Have seen other somewhat similar stories, but this one was an enjoyable variant with interesting characters. Old saying: It is better to give than receive. Thanks Lakelover!

5 Stars! Dan

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 TALK IS CHEAP

but if you have the geld. Wow. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.

This was a real feel

good story with the truth as the last sentence says. Five stars .

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Lucky he had a friend like Bob.

Or he'd have been fucked. Real enjoyable as a feel good yarn, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not a bad story, but an editor would've made it infinitely more readable!

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Why Wait?

No need to wait three years to build up a fund and waste your life with a cheater! Just divorce her, and then go to work for Bob full time. Problem solved, less misery, less drama, more logic.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Brain Over Cock

- Good,tight story with a happy ending.

- His cock may have made his decisions for him a few times but,when push came to shove he used his brain! Love these stories where the guy refers to his cock as sort of a partner with its own personality.

- I don't think he needed to offer up that pre-nup deal so easily.She might have brought it up anyway. After all,she didn't exactly earn her wealth.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Meh

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the storyline but:

When are you authors and writers of these stories going to learn the English language? Or at the least read over the story before submitting it? It doesn't take too long to read over the story and put the proper word in the proper place or take out the extra word that isn't needed! Oh yeah...the spelling could be improved also..Now the story had a chance to be at least a 3 and maybe a 4 if you would make those changes. It really takes away from the enjoyment of reading a story when you come across a fucked up sentence and spelling mistakes...makes me wonder if it was written by a kid or someone that just didn't pay to much attention in school!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
some lessons in English and spelling

are needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only one thing was missing!

You forgot to add the bit where he found a magic lamp with a genie living inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

Rushed,poorly written and utter bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

makarowcemakarowceover 6 years ago
1*

Dumbest Story Ever Written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cagelover

You fucking cuckold. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You really are a spineless piece of shit

1*

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 6 years ago
Ever thought of an editor?

An English speaker would be good.

Crap story, shitty writing.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
It’s okay!

Your story made sense to me. He got out of a bad marriage his buddy helped him get financially ready. Then without looking which is normally the case a good person came out of no were! Anonymous If you don’t knock the writer or your shortness of being able to read a decent story. If you can’t understand what’s in front of you save it so others don’t have to see how much you don’t know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really try to be encouraging...

so before writing anything else learn how to spell! Then I might be able to give you more than a 2.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
You Know

His last tale was published in 2012 so I don't think he's worried about spelling.

Nice passive tale of separation and divorce. We don't know how the cheating wife was except her lover was sent to prison but our hero recovered nicely and now has a great life of love and happiness. It's gets no better.

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Second

I thought that I would try a second story to see if it was any better. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, From Hell to Heaven!

What a lucky guy he was to get rid of his first wife. So did I, but I never found a Carol! Screw sentence structure and spelling. I don't think you or anybody else could have written it better! Thanks!

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TALK AND COMMUNICATION

and couple should figure them out before it becomes way too late, TK U MLJ LV NV

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Good Story But One Question

He stays with the cheating wife for 3 years, so that he can work overtime with his friend so he can get breaking away money. Huh, why? He wasn't going to go on the run, he was getting a divorce. He could have divorced her three years earlier, still worked with his buddy overtime while seperated and after the divorce as much as he wanted and kept all the money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Women Have Getaway Funds Too

My sister started her Getaway Funds after her first marriage ended in divorce. Her second husband is very skilled in construction work. He works long hours and my sister handles the family finances. Their finances are split equally, half into their joint account and the other half hidden away. She has a tidy sum squirreled away.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree johnadp. Why?

Decent story

Why he keep adding on if he wouldn't accept lake house

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spelling, spelling, spelling

among others, collage is spelled COLLEGE. If all else fails, Oxford college dictionary on the Internet.

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Again

This time only four stars because you still failed to tell us the logic behind the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah, right!

38 pounds of good is worth $787,166.52. He made that part time in three years? Horseshit!

R.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
UNLESS THE HATE HAS BURNED TO THE CORE

there may be some room for the next love. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really!

What a load of crap, no explanation of why his wife was cheating, and 38lb of gold in 3 years, part time, get real, or not, and the new wife is loaded as well, for a story to be good there has to be at least a bit of credibility, this was just shit

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Dam great story man

I like your style of writing the comedy the punch lines it makes your sorry feels like im listening to someone in real life....keep them coming and thanks for not being a cuckold those guys are embarrassment to male spices

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Sorry no story, not feasible, just a load of rubbish 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you made it to that plane you had to catch as you wrapped this thing up. Started well but holy shit did you close this thing out fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring, same old, same old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad I didn't see "in tack" when you meant intact on the first page. I could have stopped then.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

The story seems more real than most I read. It was an enjoyable reading and that's a nice thing to say. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good quick story. I enjoyed it. But what happened to the bitch? Nosy people want to know! LOL

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Again. I decided that it wasn’t all that bad.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

A "collage degree" is an art degree, right? Spell check is only as good as the person using it! 3/5.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81about 2 years ago

No matter how macho you try to be as a man, unless you've got a heart of stone, pain, sorrow, sadness, and misery will get to you eventually.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81about 2 years ago

@Legio_Patria_Nostra

There is no-such-thing as a "collage degree;" a collage is a piece of art made by sticking various, and often, different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric on to a backing. This sort of thing you'll find at a Liberal Arts University.

I think it should have been college degree.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

Good story but spelling sucked.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Very good initial plot line, but the writing .... sounds like a manual for an IKEA article. Was glad when it was over. 2*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

excellent despite some spelling errors

amyyumamyyumover 1 year ago

Some unique language -- I liked it lots! 5*

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

To hear them say "I love you!" Would have been nice. Top off. Fuck. Fish. Marry. HEA. The story is also incomplete because of no follow-up on the bitch. She was a minor though forceful character.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The character is so grossly stupid… he leaves one slut and finds another who at the first meeting shows him her boobs and fucks him…wow…! Really can’t do anything about such characters!

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

4 stars. Spelling and the rush job to end it kinda killed it. Over all, a good story. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When I read these stories, there is always some “ cat lady “ that in the comments, complains about how every ex- husband finds a richer, and better looking woman of his dreams, and lives happily ever after. I guess this story, is a good example of that. If she really would have been the caretaker, I would have bought it. If she was a waitress at the local greasy spoon, absolutely. But rich women seem to usually have a God complex. If they got the money thru a divorce, even more so. Almost all who didn’t work for it, male or female, feel like they are better than everyone else, because their parents money bought them success. A rich guy hooks up with a woman 20 years younger, and is willing to treat her like gold, to get access to her charms. A rich woman who has went through a divorce, will forever be thinking everyone is after her money, and no way would she date someone outside her social circle. I gave it a 4, but I don’t believe this would happen, in real life.

kameljockeykameljockey3 months ago

Fun story. Small point, in tact is one word, intact.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

you showed her the most important fishing secret. Having the right tackle :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another cookie-cutter BTB. Poor cheated hubby gets divorced but winds up with the love of his life. Don't any of you people have any new ideas? You are about as original as a grain of sand on a beach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous