All Comments on 'We Need to Talk Ch. 03'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
ausfetausfetalmost 6 years ago

The big question is what role Rich is going to take in the future. And Claire.... so many questions which I can't wait to see answered. I like that both Myra and Wendell have a dirty little pervert hidden beneathbthe dignified, professional exteriors.

(Thanks for the plug ☺)

ToymandaveToymandavealmost 6 years ago
Interesting so far

I've read all 3 chapters so far and you've kept me interested. I'm seriously wondering where you will take your characters on this journey. Wendell quits drinking and shows us his tough side, then starts working out. Myra seems to be opening up her sexual side and encouraging Wendell to give her some rougher sex, and now the introduction of Rich to the story and some of his background. I'm beginning to think that you're going to take this toward a Dom/sub scenario and have Wendell share Myra with Rich in a BDSM scenario. If that's the case, I'm good with that. I just like to see strong Male/husband characters, which you seem to be cultivating here. Thank you for you story and please keep going.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

With this fragile a rebuilding of a relationship, it seems *way* too soon to be cracking jokes about whoring his wife out; makes him come off as a bit of a macho asshole. And making those jokes with a (probable) ex-lover when they're all uncomfortable enough about that past that they can't talk about it? Yeah, none of that makes sense.

Kind of feels like you're inching your way to some sort of wife-sharing scenario with Rich, which I'm highly dubious about. We're barely a day into Myra regaining some slight measure of respect for her husband, and throwing in new lovers for her who *haven't* so fundamentally disappointed her seems like a recipe for disaster. Even beyond the intrinsic potential for disaster with swinging, it feels like this is a marriage that would need years to get back to the point where that's a realistic option.

re: rape

Yeah, he sexually assaulted her. That's honestly not even a question outside of old school Southern "I can rape/beat my wife because she's my property, right?" towns. I mean, sure, she's not going to report him (and she'd have a hell of a time proving it), but confessing to a cop is not exactly the brightest thing he could be doing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Still into it

Still into it after three chapters. I like your writing. Let's see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so he's still a fat drunk slob

With no intention of keeping his promises and already breaking them but suddenly his wife is ok with it because his dick turned magical, so magical that she is now turned in by him cheating on her? What is this shit?

Burn this worthless fat bastard already. There's nothing sexy about pigs.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Another great chapter, I can't wait to see where you go with it!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Very Interesting Read****

Thanks for sharing.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
This is weird

But very entertaining!

I hope they continue to explore but remain true to each other.

You have made me care about them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Decent

I see trouble on the horizon, however. She's getting into the fantasy too much and might want to involve others, for him and for her. Oh well, I guess we'll see...

MustenternameMustenternamealmost 6 years ago
She's gonna call Claire

She's got to call Claire and surprise him with a threeway. Then midway through make him promise one with the cop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Off course

I enjoyed the first two chapters. This one lost continuity of character development and flow of the story. You had given yourself some excellent plot lines to go down, this just feels cliche and overused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy shit.

I thought it couldn't get any worse but to my surprise...you managed it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Way worse course than the other segments, but much better introspection/analysis

I was ready to scan and move on, I hate infidelity fetishes. But you are keeping me interested. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Character development is fine...

I like the characters but this LW crowd wants sex. They gonna fuck or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Not a stroke story, and more realistic than the usual wife stepping out story. I liked the little details about their lives.

The author was way right in the first chapter, as a married man, nothing I hate more than the words, "We need to talk".

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE VERY LAST SENTENCE

says it all ref this chapter, TK U MLJ LV NV

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 6 years ago
Just one question

.....and bear in mind that it's an intriguing, unusual story so far, but......if the judge's son married a hippie chick who believed that all married sex is rape, why would he marry her and why should she marry him? Why wouldn't they just stay married? Unless, of course, she plans to have a sexless marriage, in which case, are they just going to fuck other people side by side (okay in my book, but rather odd to neglect each other and still wed)?

Scratching my head on that one. I've heard of some kinky stuff, even done some kinky stuff, but this one gets me. Unless it's a cuckold thing, in which case, well, to each their own, I suppose. I would want to be unmarried to her, not married to her in that case. LOL.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 6 years ago
Stay unmarried, I meant.

Damn typos.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@SEVERUSMAX from the author, Tennesseered

All marital sex is rape? Just two old friends drinking good scotch and talking shit. Hyperbole, they call it in polite circles. You're right, I suspect radical feminists who hold that view tend to remain single.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
@Severusmax

re: All married sex is rape

That's from the perspective of two "good ol' boys" who aren't exactly attuned to nuances. Clearly, a hippie chick who doesn't think a man is allowed to beat/rape his wife because she's his property must have extreme views. I'm going to guess that her actual viewpoint is a bit less strident.

The reality? Wendell forcibly held a woman down, ignored her explicit request to stop, and then penetrated her vagina with his finger. That's rape. Since 1993, it doesn't matter in any state that it's your wife, if the other elements of the crime are there.

Now, as a practical matter, the wife would never go to the cops, he probably wouldn't be charged even if she did, and he probably wouldn't be convicted even if he were, absent a literal recording of the events. But, if you're looking at it from an objective omniscient view (or talking about a dumbass who's making a full confession to a cop), it's rape.

SyzothSyzothalmost 6 years ago
Unique and well thought out

Keep it up, TR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Their Marriage Is Doomed

Until Myra can forget the history between her friend Claire Haskell and her husband, their marriage has no chance. And to muddy the waters even more is Myra's previous sexual relationship with Rich, their policeman friend. I see Myra becoming Rich's friend with benefits. Question? Myra knew her husband was trying to quit drinking. So why did she bring out alcohol for her husband to drink when Lt. Rich Williams stopped by to see them. And I think her scanty appearance was deliberate. Her cheating is only beginning until she has her revenge against her husband.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I think the wife is a not so closet cuckquean.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Doomed

Having been found out in t he affair he should have gone for the divoce because Myra

is never going to give up on it.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Amusing

There is so much speculation about where the story is going. I'm just enjoying reading it. This seems like a step back from the action with a few clues dropped in subtly...but hell, it's YOUR story. You'll get us there eventually, right?

"We're still havin' fun and you're still the one..."

SuggestionSuggestionabout 4 years ago
This is the best chapter yet by far.

Good character development. Good sex, but character-driven sex. A story is really taking shape here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And this chapter was just stupid

The cops don't work this way and really aren't fat, dumb, stupid, donut eating fools. Once again the husband belongs in jail. This story has gotten ludicrous.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Hey, Anon 5/17/20, you've read this far

Yet somehow you missed the fact that the fat guy is a doctor.

If it's so bad, quit reading.

Good story!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 3 years ago
Great story but what do the acronyms mean?

I love your writing, but as I live on the wrong side of the Atlantic, can you please explain what type of dress ‘LBD’ is, and what are ‘CFM heels’?

Other than that, I look forward to reading the next chapter.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredabout 3 years ago

LDB = Little Black Dress, either a turn on for a boyfriend or husband, or slut wear if the situation warrants.

CFM heels: Come Fuck Me shoes. Can also apply to other clothing articles.

Use of acronyms such as this can be good in a tongue in cheek manner, common usage by the author, or with all the text/word processing programs available, just oversight or laziness.

Take your pick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The parts about his handling of Myra's ready and willingness to to date the kind and caring Mr Newton were well presented and deserve high scores although after a while I wasn't sure who was turned on by whom.

The section about his friend's wife having dementia was sadly too accurate. Having to watch a loved one slowly disappear while the body is left behind is unbelievably painful. I watched a woman who I thought of as a second mother, not my MIL, forget that I was her daughter's husband and heard her introduce her daughter as her best friend from their childhood. I watched as she forget how to eat food or even drink a glass of water until her body no longer functioned automatically and the feeling of pain when she passed yet knew was the best possible outcome for her. Don't let anyone tell you that Alzheimer's patients don't suffer because they don't remember. There are moments of lucidity where they look at you and you know the remember something and there is only pain and loss in their heart and in yours at that moment. Well written Tennesseererd.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Myra is a cuckqueen???

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This has turned into an evoking story, w/reminisces w/ friends and whatnot. The new lesbo interest of the wife w/ claire is off putting to me and seemingly to the MC? Old friends losing touch and reconnecting may be heartwarming but is also v sad. rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Starting to get the feeling Myra wants to be a cuckquean. She's getting off hella hard when he talks to her about how he fucked Claire. Curious how this will go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES