We Need to Talk Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,390 Followers

"The biggest building company in the region," I found myself mumbling.

"Got it in one," Mary chuckled reminding me of more unhappy times. "I've told dad that I'd conduct the initial interview. Are you free this evening?"

"I guess I could be."

---------------------

So that's how I found myself sitting there in the Anchor pub, the very same one that I'd met Mary in the first time. She was fashionably late, and I sensed her arrival by the silence that descended over the corner of the bar where I'd settled.

The sight that greeted my eyes as she approached will be engraved in my memory forever, as I tried to ignore the groans and mutters of male appreciation all around me.

"Been waiting long Dave?" Mary greeted me with.

"Worth waiting for," I replied, dry mouthed. "Did you forget your bra or something?"

"I'm out for the evening," she sang back without a care in the world. "I only ever wear a bra during the day at work."

"With a see through blouse?" I queried, blinking in disbelief, remembering our last meeting.

"Oh come on Dave. It's not completely see-through, just a bit sort of cheeky."

"I like cheeky," I sighed, watching her hard nipples trace patterns in the front of her blouse, gulping as her already very short skirt rose up to the top of her thighs as she sat down opposite me.

"Like what you see?" Mary smiled sexily, wriggling in her seat to make herself comfortable, her little pelmet of a skirt rising even higher.

"You're about to display your panties to all and sundry," I warned her, thoroughly enjoying myself.

"Not possible," she grinned wickedly. "They're strictly day-time wear as well. Do you have a problem with that?"

"None at all darling. None at all."

"Great," Mary responded, leaning over to bestow a big sloppy kiss on me, and giving who knows what sort of views to the guys sat behind her. "You're just my sort of man Dave. I think we're going to have a really exciting relationship, don't you?"

I did!

I grinned.

I nodded my agreement.

I wondered if I could handle the beautiful and daring, new young woman in my life, but I was going to do my level best to make the most of it. Either way, I just knew that I was about to have the time of my life, and I couldn't wait to get started.

++++++++++++

Don't forget folks, Dave's not me. I've never even met the guy. Hope you enjoyed the story though.

Britease
Britease
2,390 Followers