All Comments on 'Web Cam Show'

by azburglar

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mouthmikemouthmikealmost 11 years ago
been there

While on my way to my Army unit I found myself alone and waiting for the flight the next morning, a car stopped and a guy asked me if I wanted to go to a party at his house....and what this guy went through in the story also happened to me minus the camera .. also my first time with a man. It was great.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 11 years ago
loved it

I would love to be used just like that ... dominant and sloppy.. maybe even more when gets hard again... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great,

No internet when it happened to me but a few beers left me vunerable and this much older guy offered me a lift home, it seemed o.k. he was smart and respectable looking then he asked if I fancied another drink, is the pope catholic?,, so he took me to his home, I then realized how big he was and soon found out how strong he was as he over-whelmbd me and i soon had a rather large mouthful of cock for the first time ever soon to be a mouthful of cum.

Although my jaw ached for a week when I saw him again the memories of that beautiful big cock took over and it was me who approached him for my second mouthful, then later even more.

So I loved your story and wait for more. (then again I always wanted more)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Scared to Try it

I have read Literotica stories about forced, tricked and blackmailed gay; made to perform bj's and take anal. I am brainwashed. This kind of trick is what will push me over the edge of being a real bottom and not an imaginary one.

I do not know where to find help to make the move.

Is there another story for tricked first timers?

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I can guarantee this young man will suck many more cocks. He will realize how much he likes having a cock in his mouth and then eating the wonderful cum ..Although I was not really forced into sucking my first cock, I was hesitant at first; But once it was in my mouth, I loved it. When he came in my mouth, I found that there was nothing better. I became a cock sucker that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
becoming a fag slut

I used to be "straight "and fuck girls all the time but then I started experimenting one night when i was drunk and I sucked some guy off in the park by my house. Slowly I sucked more and more cock untill it was all I could think about. Now im wearing panties and getting fucked up my ass almost everyday. I meet men on craigslist or cruising at the park bathrooms and I just let them use me with their big hot manly dicks mmmmm. I loved the taste and smell of a mans big dick when he pulls it out of his pants and shoves it in my face.I wanted to be straight so i tried fucking a girl again but she just laughed at me cuz i cudnt get my little dick hard. I know now that im hopelessly addicted to big hard cock using me like a little bitch and then leaving me there so i can jerk off by myself. I cant stop I need cum constantly. I drink load after load from total strangers and i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another chapter!

This story is so hot and it has the making of another hot chapter. Jimbo needs to get that guy to beg to be fucked by his cock. Great Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Handcuffs

Maybe I missed it, but it seemed like he was cuffed then free all of a sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

I'd totally get naked and suck Jimbo's cock until he came all over my pretty face. Then I'd bend over and let me fuck my in my ass. I love gross old men!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
loved it

I would love to be that guy.. surprised and cuffed.. then he does just that.. making me suck him... his friend comes in and starts to loosen up my tight hole with some lube.. I can't resist as he slides deep into my virgin ass.. ohh I moan over the large cock in my mouth.. my throat swells as I swallow his hot load.. just then the second guy pounds deeply and floods me with hot juicy cum.. ohhh yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Damn I want to be that character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Doesn't know it's a gay site.....calls his profile....str8boi....lol

phtann3phtann3over 8 years ago
awesome

Sounds like the way I'd like to be initiated..... any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing

wow i want that to happen to me so much, i would love to suck a big cock and then let it cum on my face

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good!

I can visualize that video and wish it was me, on my knees and proudly performing for all to see. Forget the donations, just watch, enjoy and let me know if you'd like me to suck you off on camera or in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bi curious

I'm bi curious and this would be such a hot way to have my curiosity satisfied!

rachelqcdrachelqcdalmost 7 years ago
Loved the story

I loved the way you slowly brought him in to liking cocks. Thats how it happens. You get used to seeing them, then you touch one, pretty soon you are sucking one. I hope there will be another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tricked

I was tricked 3 years ago by a man from the USA .. I had told him of my fantasy about sucking a man off on cam whilst dressed in lingerie ... I had a good friend Jack and I was his suck buddy , ...he agreed to do it .. As long as we both wore masks!!

So, dressed up in my basque and stockings , I went online and contacted Julian ( the American )

At first he asked me to take off the mask, but Jack and I refused and said we would only do it in the masks ... He relented and we got down to it straight away me sucking as Jack fucked my face.. It was over in less than 5 minutes...and I switched off the cam after I had showed him the cum in my mouth....

The next day I was bombarded with messages asking where I lived?... The Cunt had posted our video online , for all to see .. I think it's still out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I need a Jimbo in my life

to force me out of my comfort zone and turn me into the cockslut I really am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Holy shittt!!!!! I love the gradual progression of your stories and the deception aspect. I don't know why, but it's hot as hell.

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

More please Jimbo needs to convince him to do this more often with other guys!!!

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 5 years ago
I wish ...

... that this would have happened to me when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'd do anything

This is the story that started it all for me. I'm straight but this story is the reason I am obsessed with wanting to suck my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

continue the story, you get to star on jimbo's site blowing bbc's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this with hard cock throughout, then ordered a 9-inch dildo to train for big cocks and make a video of my own Hot!

NathanButlerNathanButlerabout 2 years ago

This is a classic - Always makes me cum!

KRoyKRoyalmost 2 years ago

Such a hot story. Would love to be taken in this way. I’d never stop sucking cock again. Awesome 😎.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happen to you man? Love your stories but you haven't posted in a long time

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Had me hard and dripping for the full read. Hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userazburglar@azburglar
907 Followers
I like to write naughty stories where straight boys get turned out by crafty gay men. Email: azburglar@gmail.com (If you ever reached out to the old lycos email address previously listed on here, that was deleted around a decade ago. Haha. But amazingly this email address ...