Web Cam Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azburglar
azburglar
913 Followers

I started moving my head back and forth as if my mouth was being impaled by his huge fleshstick. As I did this I made a swooshing noise from the inside of my mouth.

"Good job moving your head," Jimbo complimented. "But I think the slurping, it should sound more like this." Jimbo uttered his own variant of the swooshing noise. "This isn't just your high school sweetheart blowjob; this is supposed to be a nasty, sloppy, man on man blowjob. And when I start acting like I am going to cum, you need to start making swallowing noises, for at least two minutes, like you are sucking down a beer can full of cum."

I switched up my sucking noise to the slutier sounding version that Jimbo had just uttered. I kept it up as Jimbo began to moan progressively louder. When he shouted a loud, orgasmic moan, I stopped my head and looked up at him with a fake look of surprise. I then switched my facial expression to disgust and pretended to repeatedly swallow something thick.

"Holy shit," he said. "You did that perfect. This is going to be one hell of a video."

I didn't think I would have ever seriously planned on doing this video; I had planned on just hearing Jimbo out but I felt after meeting him that there was this weird sexual connection I had with him. He was a gross older man who was not at all attractive to me but I felt like we had the potential to make a brilliantly disgusting gay movie together. For reasons I can't explain, I agreed to make the movie with him and followed his instructions, including advertising on the web camera site that the video would be live cast in one week. All I could think about during this week was Jimbo and the video. I found myself thinking about Jimbo's sizable cock a lot. I compulsively masturbated thinking about it grinding up against my face. I couldn't wait to see it again.

The day finally came for us to do the video. Jimbo came over to my apartment to film it. We setup the camera just right and had a chair ready to go for the blowjob scene. Jimbo had me get naked, which was awkward because he kept looking at my nude body like I were a piece of meat he was waiting to devour. When we were ready, I kneeled down right in front of the camera for the beginning of the video. Finally Jimbo hit the record button and we were now being live broadcast to other members of the site.

"Ok straight boy," Jimbo spoke while he stood off camera. "Everyone wants to see you suck some cock for donations so let's see it." Jimbo, still clothed, stepped up next to me. His crotch was at the same level as my face and he was now visible to the camera. "What are you waiting for bitch?"

I extended my trembling hands to his jeans. Slowly I unbuttoned the top of them. I pulled down the zipper. The sound of the jeans unzipping mirrored the shivering feeling I felt travel down my spine. A quick tug of the jeans revealed a familiar site as Jimbo's bulky balls and large but limp shaft came tumbling forward in front of my face and in front of the camera. With my hands still shaking, I began to run my hands up and down the limp, but still large, shaft.

Jimbo smirked at me from above. His limp cock quickly began to grow, both in size and density. "Handle that cock, boy," Jimbo commanded. Jimbo moved his hips so his cock bounced back and forth between my hands.

As Jimbo's shaft grew rock hard in my hands, I began grasping it with both hands. I looked at it as if I was experiencing a brand new thing I had never felt before. The truth was that I had rubbed him previously but I was trying to play the role of innocent straight guy as best as I could. If I was going to make this video with him, I figured I would titillate the audience as best as I could. I exaggerated my hand movements to highlight just how huge and hard of a cock I was dealing with.

"Oh yeah boy," Jimbo moaned. "I love those dainty little hands of yours. Don't be shy now, boy. Rub my nuts, feel what I am packing for you."

I let go of the Jimbo' shaft and took a hold of his balls. I put one of his testicles in each hand and both proved to be more than a handful. I slid my fingers back and forth through the stretchy, wrinkly material of Jimbo's ballsack. The whole time I did so, his glistening cockhead pointed straight at my face.

"Say hello to my cock, boy," Jimbo said. As he had done so previously, Jimbo moved forward and began rubbing his shaft up against my face. "You like my cock on your face?" Jimbo grabbed my head and began to hump his steel rod against my head. His twitching fleshy cock rubbed roughly between my boyish face and his manly protruding gut. Jimbo then pushed my head backwards and for an extended period of time, dragged his sweaty, wrinkly nutsack acriss my face. I could taste the sweat of it when it dragged over my lips. After this, he lifted my head up and then swung his cock swiftly and struck me in the face with it. "Ok boy, it's time for the main event."

I flinched a bit after being struck with his cock. Upon his command, I began crawling on all fours over to the chair. I was a bit disappointed I hadn't had the opportunity to play with his cock more but I tried my best to look excited. I wiggled my ass cheeks back and forth as I crawled in front of the camera. Finally I kneeled down in front of the chair and waited for him.

Jimbo walked toward the chair but before he sat down, he took a hold of one of my arms. "Let's make this more interesting," he said winking at me. With his other arm, he reached behind the chair and pulled out a pair of handcuffs that he must have brought with him. He handcuffed my hands behind my back and then sat down. "Start sucking, bitch."

I had no idea that Jimbo was going to handcuff me but I had to give him credit for increasing the kinkiness of the situation. I began to do just as we had rehearsed. I moved my head over his cock so that it was blocked from the view of the web camera. I then made noises that simulated the sound of me sucking his cock, trying my best to sound extra sloppy and desperate.

Jimbo played his part by pretending to moan and act like he was getting sucked off. After some time of doing this, Jimbo discretely lifted a foot and moved it towards my crotch. This motion was blocked from the view of the camera. With two outstretched toes, he began rubbing the shaft of my dick.

This whole time I had no idea that I had been so hard and turned on by this whole situation. Feeling Jimbo's toe against my cock felt amazing. I could not help but take a break from the simulated sucking. I lifted my head up just slightly and opened my mouth wide to moan. My eyes clenched shut in ecstasy.

Jimbo looked down at me and grinned. He continued to rub his toes against my shaft. Slowly and carefully he moved backwards in the chair. He reached down and took a hold of the base of his shaft with his hand. When he was perfectly positioned, he made a quick move forward. He guided the head of his huge, bulky shaft straight into my open, moaning mouth. Before I even realized what was happening, the smooth skin surrounding his hard as steel cock was sliding over my taste buds. "Oh hell yeah," Jimbo said with a beaming grin on his face.

"Mmf, mmf," I tried to object but every time I tried to move my mouth it just opened up more space for Jimbo to stuff with his enormous cock. My eyes peered downward and all I could see is cock flesh impaling further into my mouth. I tried to move my arms but they were bound by the handcuffs.

Jimbo put his foot back down on the floor and stood up. Just as he finished pushing his big cock into my virgin mouth, he began to slide it out. And when I thought maybe he realized things got out of hand and his plump velvety cockhead was almost back out of my poor mouth, Jimbo moved forward and stuffed the big dirty thing right back into my mouth. He did this repeatedly until he built up a steady rhythm, repeatedly fucking my face for the camera.

I was shocked and didn't know what to do so I just sat there while Jimbo face-fucked me with his big cock, my hands handcuffed behind me. I felt humiliated. This was all supposed to be pretend to put on a show but it looks like Jimbo has made me his gay suck bitch for real and there wasn't much I could do but let everyone who was watching see him use me to get off.

"Yeah, bitch boy, yeah," Jimbo grunted as he continued to fuck my face. With eveyr thrust, his large balls would smack loudly against my chin. While pounding my mouth with his cock, Jimbo put his strong arms on my shoulders and pulled me closer to the camera. He made sure the camera had a good view of his shaft dominating my face. At one point Jimbo pushed his cock deep down my throat causing me to cough and gag. Slowly he pulled out until only the rubbery head of his cock remained in my mouth. "Mmm, come on, start sucking," he urged.

My senses were overwhelmed with the scent and taste of cock. As much as I wanted to be straight, my cock was rock hard and I was overwhelmed with feelings of subservience to him. It was like I could not help but be his bitch. Following Jimbo's demands, I willingly slid my lips down his shaft and began sucking his dick. The sloppy, wet sound of cocksucking resumed but this time it was all real. While I sucked, my tongue massaged the Jimbo's cock from the inside of my mouth.

Jimbo knew he had me where he wanted me. Now he could really have his fun. Jimbo pulled his big wet cock out of my mouth and swung it around in front of me. He reached down and tugged on his ballsack. Some precum oozed out of the tip of his dick. Jimbo grabbed the base of it. "Ok," he began. "I want you to kiss my cock like you were kissing your girlfriend. Let everyone watching see you do it too."

I stared at the cum covered tip of his dick. Part of me was grossed out but at the same time, horny as hell. I slowly moved forward, sticking my puckered lips out. I tried to put a longing, desperate look on my face. One of my hands gently took hold of the back end of Jimbo's shaft, holding it as if it were the shoulder of a girl I was dating. My lips touched the tip and I could feel salty cum smear over them. I sensually kissed the tip and smiled shyly. My tongue slid through my lips and stroked the opening of the cock, cleaning up what precum remained

"Good job princess," Jimbo said demeaningly. "Now start sucking my balls," He gripped his cock with his hand and lifted it up, revealing his bloated, wrinkly ballsack.

Jimbo's balls were too big for me to take at the same time and so I tackled them one at a time. I bent down and wrapped my lips around his first lumpy testicle. It tasted sweaty, warm, and full of testosterone. After swirling it around in my mouth for a while, I shifted to his next testicle and did the same. A swashing noise could be heard as I manipulated his bulky balls from the inside of my mouth.

Jimbo let go of his cock, causing it to drop like a weight and dangle in front of my face. He then stuffed his shaft back into my receptive mouth. "Keep sucking," he ordered me.

I began bobbing my head back and forth, resuming my cock sucking. I could feel the cock starting to throb and pulsate in my mouth. The vibrations terrified me. I had been in Jimbo's position before and I knew what was about to come next. Those balls I had just been rubbing my tongue all over in mouth were carrying an enormous gooey payload and I had no where I could go to escape it. He was going to slime blast me live on camera.

Jimbo moaned and grunted louder and louder. "Ohh yess," he hissed. "Its really gonna happen." Jimbo grabbed the middle of the shaft of his cock and yanked it out of my mouth. He quickly began to pump the shaft. His cock had gone from trembling to full out shaking. The first thick stream of cum shot out of the cock and slammed against the tip of my nose. The cum exploded across my face. The first spurt had more cum present than even my biggest orgasm. And it was hardly the only spurt, thick streams of white goo continued to shoot out from his cock like a machine gun.

"No-oh!" I tried to gasp but his repeated blasts of cum quickly shot into my throat and mouth. All I could do is close my eyes and let warm glob after glob fly into my face. All I could smell and taste was salt, sweat, and man. I could feel the cum caking on my face. It seemed like several minutes went by with no stop to it. Finally, I opened my eyes. I looked at the screen of my laptop computer which showed what the web camera was currently broadcasting. I could see that my face was covered and drenched in cum. Long lines dripped down my face and off my chin. What I saw sent me over the edge and I ended up having my own intense, cum spraying orgasm.

Jimbo, ignoring my spurting cock, grabbed his own balls and started to rhythmically squeeze them. With each squeeze, more and more cum was milked from his balls and would shoot on to my face and chest. Like udders on a cow, he milked several more, thick, gooey streams on to my face. Residue hung from his cock and stretch in lines connected to my cheek. When he finally seemed to have nothing else left, he walked up to me and wiped the final strand of cum hanging off the tip of his cock on my lips. "Thanks for the blow job, son," he said chuckling. "You wanted to be the star of a dirty movie and you got it. Jimbo walked over to the laptop and turned the web camera off. The red light went dead. When the computer asked him if he also wanted to upload the video to the website, Jimbo clicked that he did.

I later found out I had made a substantial amount of money in donations from the video. My inbox was stuffed with requests from men to perform sex acts on them for money. I couldn't get the smell of Jimbo's sweaty cock and salty jizz out of my mouth even weeks afterwards. The video had gotten some obscene number of views and I am pretty sure I have seen some men around town give me dirty, sexual looks after the fact. I had quite a few regrets about making the video but I am not going to deny it was one hot experience.

azburglar
azburglar
913 Followers
12