Webcam Passion Erupts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kp27
kp27
1 Followers

Kyle rubs her smooth warm skin and kisses it, licking a bit as Morgan moans deeper. "Oh Kyle...mmm feels so good," Morgan whines. He continues to kiss up her thigh to the edge of her panties. Morgan runs her hands down her own body to the band of her panties, sliding them down. "Lick me Kyle, I want your tongue," she orders. Kyle obliges and pulls her panties off so fast, he nearly rips them. He laughs nervously and apologizes, but Morgan is not concerned. "I don't care, my pussy needs you!"

Kyle smirks and kisses up her thighs to her soft, pink pussy lips. She wiggles in anticipation, but Kyle isn't being shy about it. He wants her to get wet for him, to want him. In this moment, his sexual appetite is being satisfied in ways he couldn't ever imagine. He rubs his fingers on her pussy lips, lightly pulling them apart, and sees a drip of her juices. She moans and his kinky side begins to take over.

He licks the drop of her juices up and runs his tongue further up her pussy, she moans when he touches her clit. He licks softly away at her warmth, spearing his tongue inside of her. He slides a finger just inside her warm pussy as he licks her clit fast. She clutches the sheets and moaned for him, then sprung up and said "hey baby stop for a minute and come here." Morgan scooted to one part of the bed and instructed Kyle to lay down. After he lays down, she flips around and puts her pussy in his face, laying across his body and taking his cock inside her mouth.

Kyle takes the hint and begins to lick her pussy hard, holding her lips apart and working on her clit hard. Both of them are moaning and licking, groaning and sucking, and Kyle can't believe it. This girl who sits two seats in front of him, where he nearly hyperventilated at the vision of her exposed breasts, now her pussy is willingly in his face, nearly dripping on his chin as he licks her. He runs his nails down her back and she moans even louder. Feeling extra kinky, Kyle runs his finger down her back and near her butt, seeing how she reacts. She moaned, so he began fingering her hole a bit. She takes his cock out of her mouth for a minute and says "mmm I love that you kinky boy." He slides his finger just inside of her hole as he licks her clit and she moans with his cock in her mouth.

After a few minutes of that, she crawls off of him and lies down. "Fuck me baby." Kyle crawls over her body and kisses her deeply, pressing his body into her. Without any effort, his cock naturally falls in between her legs and with just a little shift up, he penetrates her for the first time. She writhes in pleasure and pain, and whines.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asks out of concern for her.

"I'm fine baby...it hurts a little but it feels great...just go slow," Morgan says. Kyle slowly pushes himself in and out of her, kissing her body and caressing her smooth skin. After a few minutes, Kyle can't help himself and begins to speed up. They both moan and kiss as he fucks her deep and slow. She clutches her nails into his ass, wanting him to fill her up completely. Their hands run across each other's once virgin bodies, and for Morgan, the pleasure builds to a crescendo. She grabs Kyle's ass and presses him into her as she bucks her hips up strongly, moaning and almost screaming as she experiences orgasm like no vibrator ever gave her. Her juices explode out, and Kyle feels them spray his balls and thigh. Kissing her deeply, he stays inside of her but doesn't move, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Morgan pants and breathes hard, trying to catch her breath, as the two sweaty and sticky bodies lie there for a minute. She kisses his neck and shoulders and he rubs her hips, still ready to burst himself. "Your turn," Morgan says. She signals for Kyle to stand at the edge of the bed, and she positions herself between his legs with ease. With no warm up or warning, she again takes his cock wholly into her mouth, tasting her own juices on his cock. She flicks her tongue against the sensitive part of his penis as Kyle moans loudly, breathing harder and harder.

"Cum for me baby," Morgan pleads in between long, powerful sucks of his throbbing cock. Kyle's pants became more numerous.

"I'm....mmm I'm cumming baby!" Kyle warns, as Morgan releases his cock from her mouth and strokes it, pointing his rock hard weapon at her lips. Kyle moans and grunts as the buildup is immense, and he shoots a wave of cum onto Morgan that surprises even the waiting mouth of the young nubile. Some of the cum goes in her mouth, but she doesn't mind. In fact she likes the taste. But before she can think about it, the cum shoots out again, covering her face in Kyle's sperm, dripping down her face and chin and onto her thigh. She strokes him more as the cum never seems to end, and she loves how dirty she feels with his sperm all over her face.

Kyle can barely stand, but after the ridiculously immense orgasm, he looks down at his new lover, her face plastered with his cum. Such an innocent looking girl he thought, now covered in pure sex and loving it. No moment would or could ever top this, he thought. Morgan looked up at him, loving every bit, licking what cum she could get to off of her face. She looked up at him with adoring eyes. "Just like I dreamed it baby."

Feedback is welcome, hope you enjoyed reading.

kp27
kp27
1 Followers
12