All Comments on 'Webcam Revenge Ricochet - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Was that so hard?

No basements... no rape...no torture.

Better.

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
wow

reconciliation from you. thank you

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Meh!

At least it wasn't as stupid as the original, but it was just as bad.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Thank you for not having the revenge lead to violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible

This story sucked big time. Not worth the time it took to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

WOW you do know how not to be violent? still gets 1*

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
I liked it

Kind of wild,but a lot more,adult than some stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucked

That covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've read a few of your *endings* to these stories, and they're almost all as bad as the endings for the other, you seem to see everything as fuck up the other guy as much as possible, fuck over the wife to a lesser bit and reunion..... it takes two to fuckin tango... to hammer one and let the other virtually go, or to hammer one into non existence but yet punish the other with the aim of reunion.... sorry when that's the ending to every story, that's just as bad as the guys who have cuck and self cuck endings every time.

1/5 along with everything else you've written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tend to be overkill

Having read other stories from author; while sequels tend to be over the top; personally I find them to be A LOT more entertaining than the originals were by themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

BTB but then reconcile. I hope nobody relies on this author for serious decisions to be made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*

The author has a knack of turning all the BS from the the original stories on their head to form a plausible response. FDTS's sequels are a joy to read especially since they are often superior.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
notva reconcilliation type guy

But I kind of like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Good one. Keep it printing.

I didn't pay for this. So I got a lot of value.

It doesn't pay to quibble about the personality change in the protagonist.

Looking forward to the next effort, your fan

AMerryMan

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
meh

While the whole bullshit reason for wifey cheating was based on the awful original chapter, this was just a piss poor RAAC way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
piss poor indeed

Jounar smokes a mean cock but the whole "water-sports" thing he has going, drinking the piss from his lover's meat-straw? Kinda weird....

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

He read porn she fucked someone. Dump the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The dude is a fucking worm.

He whines about her not communicating with him, yet completely neglects his hot wife in favor of watching other men's wives, girlfriends and god knows what fuck themselves and each other on cam. He calls her an adulteress, straight after cheating on his wife with another woman despite claiming to want to save his marriage. The man's a hypocrite to an extreme, and his so-called balance, doing exactly what she did, and then destroying her lover while cheating with his own lover and letting THAT slut off scott-free... that's a fucking joke. What the fuck?

I harped a bit about balance on your previous story, and it's clear that you're trying to achieve that, but what you don't seem to get is that when two scumbags are behaving like scumbags and both cheating on their marriage, neither gets to be the "wronged good guy" like he's pretending to be. He neglected his wife and treated her like shit in favor of his porn, gave better sex to her cheating lover's own slut wife, and we're supposed to take his grievances seriously?

He was a cheating whore, she was a cheating whore, it balances.

But neither of them is the wronged party here, and his whining about her actions and not "talking to him" is completely out of place. You want sex from your wife, tell her about it, and if she turns you down, get a fucking divorce. He comes off as an extreme pussy with a seriously Napoleon complex about his wimpiness.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
You provide a fantasitc service!

I have an idea for a perfect story for you to finish. I'll send you an message.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Interesting

This is a well written tale. However I didn't like the outcome. She cheated. She thought she was sending a message to her jerk off husband (I had to say it). But all she proved was she was a cheating slut. She should have suffered the same fate as her married lover.

Carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Apparently

It appears as though this asshole author has deleted alot of comments!

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Deleting comments

Seems like asshole anonymous isn't aware of the current problem on Literotica with cached comments. I haven't deleted any comments, and I can't see them either. It's a website problem, and apparently they will show up in a day or too.

In all my stories I've only deleted 8 comments. Four were spam, two were death threats. I will continue to remove those types when they appear. The other two had to deal with a person leaving a comment on the wrong story - the mistaken comment and the following apology and explanation were both deleted.

Ignorant ones like yours I leave up for the entertainment factor.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
ehhh

nice story just to "we can all just forget it happened " sex cures all, rape(she fucked up his mind on purpose),cheating, to snobbish British feel to it, no passion, and then she wants to see him fucking another woman(warning sign)....... once a cheater always a cheater get DNA test.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ALL MARRIAGES COULD USE A WAKE-UP CALL

to what extreme is always uncertain, TK U MLJ LV NV

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
fantastic way to end it

This was a nice way to rurn around a bad ending of the 1st chapter. I enjoyed it. Thanks

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Excellent

Another great ending! Thanks!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Bad wife, worse mother

Bad news, you find out your wife cheated on you and rubbed your nose in it. Good news, no kids so you can divorce her. Stay with her? Have kids with her? So she can not only abuse you, but also the kids? Crazy. She is a terrorist, you just gave her hostages - asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible

This story really sucked. Not worth the time it took to read it! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not a fav on here

But this is element of some marriages... I would not say I enjoyed,,, however, I recognize it for what it is.... thanks

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
On behalf of fireballxl5

I want to thank you for making his stupid wimp story not only palatable, but actually enjoyable.,

Two wrongs may not make a right, but they do create a certain amount of justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with sugna. Not your best by a longshot

1) Once on the web, forever on the web. So that your kids, friends, parents, co-workers, etc can see it. So you'd want her back, WHY??

2) An you wouldn't want to trade for Diane, WHY???

3) You don't have to BTB, but, IF IT WERE ME, her shit would have been on the curb and the locks changed when she got home with no further discussion.

When your car has more damage than its replacement value, you don't try to fix it. You throw it on the scrap heap and get a new one. Same with a wife.

PLEASE! You don't have to BTB, but you don't need to keep the bitch either!

I've been in this situation with tit for tat, and no matter how much everyone wants to put it all behind you, things are NEVER the same afterwards.

Much, much better to just move on.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
They deserve each other

And a RL couple might survive this way -

The direct feed does reduce the Web based forever memory so that is NOT a real issue here -

So yeah it works after a fashion - they use too little thought and respect for each other to grow - maybe -

Nice job thanks -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting way to end it. Thanks.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
This was not a mistake on his slut wife's part.

She wanted to fuck, suck etc. and slam it in his face. Instead of merely telling him that she did not like him looking at porn pictures of women with big breasts. What a CUNT! No communication, just "I'll show him! No children in the picture, I would have divorced her in NY minute. I MIGHT have divorced her and let her hang around to fuck and maybe remarried her later depending on her attitude and actions. I do believe in reconciliation sometimes. Her saying "I'm sorry" and sucking his dick really well and fucking the hell out of him is not enough to reconcile. Nevertheless, a really good story even if I did not like the ending.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Different

At least he's still wearing the pants.

I am surprised that she didn't pull other "over-reactions".

Thx

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Okay

Kind of a marriage without the love. Sex partners, social partners, no love though, no respect for each other or self respect for themselves. Why bother? Inertia?

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Hard thing to do

Hard to take on a cast of characters that already have a personality of their own and stay true to them. The author goes by "FinishTheDamnedStory" not "write a new one and make the characters likable". Not only a difficult task, but a thankless one too.

The man and wife here are unbelievable to start with, seems like she was batshit crazy and he was just gettin' high on gettin' by. Mismatched to the Nth degree.

The fact that she got naked with her boss, let him film it and after playing "monkey on the vine" with Bill, then she told her husband that that was the only warning he would get, shows her real agenda. He looked at naked women so he must be humiliated and made a cuckold in her work place. Kind of like the police firing a warning shot through someone's heart for crossing the street in the middle instead of at the crossing. No reconciliation would be possible. But...there was in the end.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
What a stupid bitch and what a wimp husband.

She would have to be rich and her pussy would have to be sweeter than lemonade before I would even CONSIDER keeping her on. And I would have sued her company, too. Fuck her and the ship she came over from Ignorantville on. All this fucking around, taping it and snarky "Warning" shot. For looking at porn!!!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH

to expect honesty and loyalty in your marriage. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does

Looking is not touching -

Touching does not need to include the deliberate berating or intent to inflict harm -

All may show disrespect - the latter overwhelmingly -

Communication only works if you can trust and believe the other person - someone who pulls that sort of stunt with no warning has fundamental issues and those did not go away -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Word

I kind of took you at your word that you didn't do wimp stories.

Live and learn I suppose.

I do appreciate you finishing the stories though, some of them anyway.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
@ Anon 10/26/14

WHAT??? You want FTDS to shove YOU up his ass??? WHAT?? I know there are a lot of perverts out there, (we all have our perversions, in some shape or form) but THAT takes the gold medal!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what happened to bill and diane?

and next time the sorry wife doesn't "intend to go that far", but does, will a sit down discussion make it go away again?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
this is so fucking vile so moronic it is actually OFFENSIVE

FTDS king of RAAC ? far and away that vast majority of his stories are RAAC

forcing the cunt whore wife to chose is i NOT the issue, FTDS is doing what MOST, IF not all RAAC super wimp writers do. They ignore the MEANING of the wife's actions

Just because the wife this one time decides to give him a really give good blow job doesnt " fix " anything . The issue is the wife's mindset to a minor infraction

KEY POINT - she didnt think her actions were so bad that a divorce was justified

She was not drunk

She was not drugged

Her emphasis on her Boss marriage but not her own speaks volumes

a fucking shitty badly done story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is so fucking great so inspired it is actually UPLIFTING.

Wonderful story and great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 3*

Would have been 5 if he would have just dumped her cheating ass. Don't worry though. There's another story 5 years down the road when the crazy bitch starts cheating with someone else. She's defiantly not wrapped too tight.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Jack Taking Margie Back Makes No Sense

Jack is a cuckolded wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AGAIN .....

..... take your sick, wimp ass, loser husband, cheating WHORE wife apologist agenda and go back to your bedroom closet FTDCUCK!

No one, that's not a degenerate, limp dick, pussy boy ( all you Cuckyboy's listening???), is interested in reading your sick RAAC bullshit!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"I was hurt, to find out you were looking at pictures of naked women. You weren't paying attention to me. I was very angry. I never thought..." – As has been said, so TALK to him!

"Maybe that was going too far” – MAYBE? Ya think?!

“You didn't have to bring them into it, you know." – Um, I think SHE brought them into it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I stopped reading at the biggest cliche' of them all, the revenge fuck.

How many women do you think would actually be in the mood to fuck somebody after finding out their spouse was cheating on them? In my, almost 70 years of life, with all the couples I've know who have split up over infidelity, I have NEVER heard of one.

I know it a plot device for the basis of a story but the other wife fucking him back in revenge is too far.

Since I didn't read the whole story I won't score it. I just wish the author could have come up with something more original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey

You said you don't do wimps . This protagonist is wimpy.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
I enjoyed reading this story more this time. Wife should have been booted.

I stand by my comment of almost three years ago. But sometimes the reconciliations seem to work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well,I Suppose.

Personally,I would have burned the bitch! What she did was cruel and insulting,even if it had only gone as far as the dildo.

"Warning"? WTF?! Hubby never cheated. What ever happened to talking it over?!

She also was one dumb piece of work! A video?That physical evidence alone should have limited her"warning"!

I would have divorced her,threatening to send the video to her family members and friends if I didn't get the settlement I wanted. I also would have sued the company where she worked for allowing a supervisor,boss to have sex with one of his workers.(Had to be some kind of policy/rule in that company.)

BUT,this story is NOT about me and if hubby truly loved his wife to the degree where he could forgive her I suppose that could have been the result.

One thing that I thought was dumb was having him video his having sex with Bill's wife! Did he learn nothing from having the physical evidence of his wife's cheating in the form of a DVD?!

I was a little surprised that FTDS would put up with the husband enjoying watching his wife having sex with another man to the point that he pounded his pud as he watched. The formula in that case should have called for a BTB ending OR you've got a wimpy cuckold as the leaad character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hopefully you will quit with the foreward that says you don't do willing wimps.

How much disrespect do you put up with before you are a willing wimp?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Doesn't fit

Doesn't quite fit the wimp definition. He saw the video and took quick, decisive action. He screwed Bill, Marge, and his wife with one qick, happy move. If he wants to keep his wife, good on him. She seems to have changed for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He kept the slut......

very strange. What kind of man would hang on to a used, soiled slut? very strange indeed.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Lowest rating. He not only was looking on internet but when this show started he is encouraging it

He said he wanted her boss to go further and how many times masturbation

So I gave him wimpy cuckold badge

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Very Poor

Not worth the time to read this dribble⭐️

rodryder44rodryder44about 4 years ago
Nice revenge

I liked your conclusion. Jack was mad, but thought the matter through and decided a soiled wife makes a better cum slut. Nice ending.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

4 fucking cheaters. Bunch of dumbasses

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

You're getting a little too forgiving. Why didn't he ever get together with Diane again?

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Nice story ending... very much enjoyed this story. Good shift from fireballx15’s closing storyline. I guess a quick revenge fuck does put Margie and Jack on equal ( so so) footing in dealing with her stupid decision and both their marriage troubles. Thank- you!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

You did a great job of finishing this story. There are so many stories on Lit like the one you just finished and did a great job of finishing it. I agree with the reconciliation in this case as the whole thing was caused by not communicating, in the end as they both stepped over the line and they agreed never again, and to always talk in the future if there was a problem was a solution to their problem. Well done 5 stars

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The original premise is so f-ing stupid this follow up needn't even exist. That said, it was a nice try but the resolution of it was horrid and simply unbelievable at best.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

2 wrongs dont make a right and the story sucks for the simple fact that she got off too easy.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars

Yes, you finished it, but the original story really was way below par in the first place and never deserved to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting solution! I don’t think it will fly.

Ed

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Very surprised as this was utter shit. I'm usually a fan of your stories. But this? Trash. And its obvious why. Not even worth rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another sad stupid cuckold story. FTDS must really enjoy eating cream pies. One star for a cuckold story by a cuckold author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck

One star

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ No... just no! Divorce the bitch with the video she supplied.No kids, short marriage. Try to leave her with nothing. Make sure family, friends, business associates, and random strangers get copies of the video. Sue her boss and the company. Salted Earth. Nuclear Solution. Revenge At All Costs (RAAC). Even if it hurts;no matter the financial cost! After it's all over, send the revenge fuck video to her slut ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't fault Bill too much for fucking Marge. When an attractive woman comes on to a man to the extent that Jack's wife did a mere mortal man cannot resist her delicious charms. Bill's wife should have realized that and forgiven him... after all he did not come on to Margie, he only responded in a predictable male manor.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again and this time around l didn’t like it as much. I think he should’ve booted her. Her protestations she never meant to go that far are hollow. She did and her warning at the end reinforces her intent. She deserved being kicked to the curb and losing it all.

Divorce would’ve been the lesson she’d never forget.

If he wanted her back after the divorce, he could try. But me personally, forgive her, not a chance in hell.

Rescored downwards to 3/5 from 4/5

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

the begging to see the vid puts a lie to the sorry it happened but other than that awesome as per your norm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FTDS comes through again. There's a saying, "You can't fix stupid," but ol' FTDS proves you can fix stupid endings! He needs to come back here. There's soooooo much new material for him!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You keep on lying in your intros, i.e no wimps, yet you consistently proove yourself wrong each and every time.

redboat7redboat710 months ago

Great finish..

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Obviously better than the original, but still, a ridiculous reconciliation with a piece of shit who saw nothing wrong with hurting her husband in the worst way. And the author makes it sound like a revenge fuck is somehow the same thing and makes things even. He should have just divorced the bitch and married soeone decent (or stuck with Diana, better personality and still good sex)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First off, the original was so pitiable it wasn't worth finishing... second, the finish is far worse... finally, what a waste of 2 peoples' time and troubles... and mine also, I'm ashamed to admit.

pjpbpjpb6 months ago

2/5

Usually continuation by FTDS brings dismal 1-3/5 story to 2-4/5. Similar here, neither original nor original+continuation worth reading.

It's a pity author not started with good premise 3-4/5 story, these continuation stories are usually well written, just starting point abysmal. Shit in - shit out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You make yourself sound 'SO MANLY' in your intro. But you're worst than a WIMPS. How could he take her back after she blatantly embarrassed him. I guess it take one WIMP to know another.

Why don't you just write romance stories or cuckold husband stories. You seem to be good with it. What a waste of time reading yours. I'm skipping your stories now.

Norseman123Norseman1234 months ago

Job well done 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

fucked up damn story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous