Webcam Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls continued to kiss and Mike and I finger fucked each other's significant other in the back of the taxi as we rode back to our hotel. Mike and I simultaneously used our other hands to move their tops out of the way.

Kimmie's tits were a nice perky c-cup with very large nipples that could have cut diamonds. I began to kiss her left nipple when I heard a honk from the car next to us. When I looked out the window, I saw a car with a few guys and girls in it that were cheering the action they saw in the back of our taxi.

I gave them my own thumbs-up as I went back to work on Kimmie's nipples, this time her right one, which had a small hoop nipple ring pierced into it. I had always wanted Dee to pierce her nipple but she had always rebuffed my attempts. I had inserted my index finger into Kimmie, so that I was no using two fingers to fuck her as I played with her nipple ring with my tongue and teeth.

It seemed like Kimmie was about ready to cum when we pulled into the drive of Caesar's Palace. Both girls stopped kissing and began to readjust their clothing when Mike told them we were pulling up to the front of the hotel. However, neither girls was in a position that would allow them button and zip their pants since they both were wearing very tight pants.

I noticed several guys around the front of the hotel eyes light up when Dee got out of the taxi and began to get her pants completely back on before going in the hotel. There eyes were still glued to our car when Kimmie got out and had to do the same.

Not wasting any time, Dee took off into the hotel with Mike behind her and Kimmie and myself struggling to catch up. We trailed behind them about 30 yards the entire way to the elevators to our tower. We finally caught up to them as the doors to one of the elevators opened to take us up to our room.

As we entered the elevator, Kimmie went right to Dee's arms and they began to kiss passionately once again. Dee turned Kimmie into the side wall of the elevator, lifted her up slightly so that they faces were at the same height and Kimmie responded by wrapping her legs around my wife's waist.

Dee lifted her shirt and began to kiss her nipples when our trip to the eighteenth floor was interrupted on the third floor when the doors opened. A young man and woman got on and their eyes were immediately glued to the actions of Kimmie and Dee.

"Holy shit," I heard the young woman gasp as she moved back into the man she boarded the elevator with.

I don't know if Dee knew that another couple had got onto the elevator, but Kimmie's eyes were glued to the young woman's eyes.

"Ohhh...fuck that feels good," Kimmie cried her eyes still locked to the new woman on the elevator. "Kiss my fucking nipples...yeahh...like that..."

The scene that was before them was obviously having an effect on the young couple because by the time we had reached the seventh floor, his left hand was under her shirt while his right hand had lifted her skirt and was massaging her pussy through her black panties, which were displayed for Mike and I to see.

The ride up the elevator stopped on the fifteenth floor and young couple moved to leave the elevator. Meanwhile, Kimmie and Dee had not stopped their kissing and licking during the entire time we had been on the elevator.

"You guys should be having fun tonight," the young man said to Mike and I as the doors opened.

"We'll be up all night, come and up and join us if you want," I replied. "We're in room 1833 if you're interested."

The young man smiled and nodded toward his lady friend and gave us an "I don't know" look.

We finally arrived at our floor and the girls practically ran out of the elevator toward our room with Dee leading the way. Mike and I finally caught up and I used the key card to open the door.

Once in the room, Dee and Kimmie continued their mauling of one another, except this time they were pulling clothes off each other as fast as possible. When they were both naked, they turned to Mike and I.

"I think these guys might need a little release after all of the shows they have seen tonight," Dee said. "Who should we take care of first?"

"I want to see that cock you told me about that your husband has," Kimmie said making my cock twitch. By now, I had been hard for so long that the twitch actually brought a little tinge of pain with it.

As the two of them began unbuckling my belt and pants, I removed my shirt. When they pulled down my pants and briefs, my cock sprung out and it felt wonderful to finally get it out of the confines of my pants and thong bikini briefs, which I had wore to help conceal an erection as best it was possible considering the events of the evening.

"Wow, I've never seen a completely bald one before," Kimmie said. "Mike is well-trimmed, but bald looks fucking hot."

She then took the tip of me into her mouth, which caused me to let out a loud sigh.

"Holy shit that feels so fucking good," I cried out as Kimmie quickly had about half of my erection in her mouth very quickly.

As Kimmie took care of sucking my cock, Dee had begun to kiss and suck on my balls, which gave me my first ever experience of two women pleasuring me at the same time. However, there was absolutely no way I was going to last that long.

When I announced I was ready after about thirty seconds of attention from Kimmie and Dee, Dee joined Kimmie at the tip of my cock. Both girls held their faces together and stuck out their tongues ready for my orgasm.

"Oh fuuuuccckkkkckcckkkk," I yelled as I felt the first stream of cum shoot out of me.

The intensity of the orgasm, which had building up in me for about four hours forced my eyes closed. After about the fourth or fifth release of cum from my cock, I opened my eyes to see Kimmie's and Dee's faces both covered in my cum.

They licked some of it off each other's faces as they turned their attention to Mike, who was already naked and ready for both of them to take care of him as well.

This time, Dee took care of sucking his cock while Kimmie sucked on his balls. He lasted a longer than I did, it might have been a total of a minute for him, but he was quickly moaning as the girls took his streams of cum in their mouths and on their faces.

I heard Kimmie mutter something to Dee and the two of them were quickly on the bed, licking cum of each other before they began to kiss again. Within a few moments, Dee had positioned Kimmie on top of her in a 69 position so that they could both pleasure each other.

I had never known Dee to want to east another girl's pussy, but lapping at Kimmie's as if there was no tomorrow. At the same time, Kimmie had her face buried in my wife's pussy. It was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed with my own eyes. Two super hot women eating each other out and one of the happened to be my wife, the woman I loved more than any other woman on the planet.

It took both of them about as long as Mike and I lasted before they were having orgasms of their own. Watching the scene on the bed was having an effect on Mike and I because I could feel myself getting close to hard again and I saw Mike's cock rising as he also watched what was happening on the bed.

I walked over to our bags, reached into the inside pocket and pulled out of box that was full of about the twenty condoms Dee and I had brought hoping to get to use them this week. I pulled out two of them and tossed one to Mike.

"Dee likes it just about everyway you can imagine," I told him as I wrapped my cock with a condom.

"Kimmie's the same way," he replied doing the same preparations as me.

I pulled Kimmie off Dee and positioned her on all fours facing her boyfriend who was climbing onto the bed by the headboard. Dee had already gotten onto all fours. As she faced me, our eyes met and she smiled widely at me when Mike entered her from behind.

I easily entered Kimmie from behind and began to thrust into her. It did not take long before Mike and were matching each other's force as we fucked each other's significant others simultaneously. It was almost an unwritten competition between us as we tried to fuck harder than the other one was fucking.

Both girls were crying out in pleasure as all four of us were enjoying the pure animal passion that was occurring on that hotel bed.

I was still trying to fuck Kimmie harder than Mike was fucking Dee when I heard a knock at the door. I almost decided to ignore the knocking and just keep fucking this young woman with the tight little body, but my curiosity got the best of me.

I withdrew from Kimmie and walked over to the door. I could hear several people talking outside our door. When I looked out the peephole, I saw two young women with two young men. Even though she was now wearing just plain shorts and a t-shirt, I recognized one of the young ladies as the girl from the elevator, which allowed me to then recognize one of the guys as the man she was with who fondled her as they watched Dee and Kimmie make out.

I opened the door and stood in front of the four young people completely naked except for the condom I wore on my hard cock.

"Hello again," I said, staring directly at the young woman from the elevator. "I see you decided to come on up and party with us."

"Well, you definitely know how to show a girl to a party," she replied as she stared directly at my cock. "I've never seen one completely shaven before. Very nice."

I turned and welcomed them into the room. When we got to the main room, they say Mike still fucking Dee, but now he was also kissing his girlfriend who had her hand on his ass pushing him harder into Dee.

When Dee saw the newcomers in the room, she smiled at them and started to say something, but she seemed to start an orgasm, which did not allow her to speak to them.

Both girls had already begun to disrobe and since they both wore t-shirts and shorts with no underwear, they were naked very quickly. The guys were a little slower, but they both were naked soon thereafter and sporting erections themselves.

"Why don't you guys go on over to the bed, but I need to tell you our rules here," I said making this up as I went. "You have to use a condom if you are going to penetrate. Also, no means no. No exceptions, but I'll tell you that the lady on the bed with the big chest getting the holy living shit fucked out of her right now is up for just about anything you can imagine."

Their eyes just about bugged out of their heads when I told them that. Somewhat tentatively, they both approached the bed. One of them stood in front of Dee was eagerly reached out and pulled him in closer that she could take him in her mouth, which she did eagerly. Kimmie broke from the kiss with Mike and began to suck off the guy next to the one Dee was now sucking off.

This left me with the two young ladies all by myself. They were both very pretty. One was a brunette and the other a blonde. They were probably both still in college and their bodies were perfect in just about every way. Nice little asses, perky b-cup titties and they both sported completely shaven pussies.

When I reached out with both hands under their asses to massage both of their pussies, they initially jumped when I touched them, but they quickly settled down and allowed me to massage the moist and hot lips of their pussies.

The were standing close enough to one another that when I moved closer in between them, my condom covered cock brushed against both of their hips.

"So, you like what you see," I whispered to both of them.

"I've never seen so many naked people at one time," the blonde from the elevator said.

"I've only ever dreamed about what an orgy would look like," said the brunette friend.

Almost instinctively, they both reached down and grabbed my cock. They giggled nervously at one another when their hands bumped into the other's. Quickly they adjusted and one of the hands began stroking me while the other massaged my balls.

After another few minutes elapsed, I asked the girls to go over and sit on the couch. They dutifully obeyed and we headed to the couch. As I walked behind them, I admired the beauty of their young, slim bodies and realized that I would be playing with both of them myself.

When I walked by the bed, I stopped and whispered to my wife that I loved her. She took the young man's cock out of her mouth to moan that she loved me too as Mike continued to pound away at her from behind.

When I turned back to the couch, I saw the two young ladies sitting next to each other. When I approached the couch, I just dropped onto my knees and dove my head between the legs of the brunette who gasped when the lips of my mouth connected to the lips of her completely bald and unbelievably smooth pussy.

As I penetrated my tongue into her, I used my right hand to massage the pussy of the blonde from the elevator. However, as I touched my hand against her pussy, she grabbed my hand and pushed my finger deep inside her very wet pussy.

I spent a few minutes savoring her pussy before I moved over and began to lick my elevator friend's pussy. It was just as smooth as her friend's pussy, which now had my index finger and middle finger pushing in and out of it.

I switched back and forth between their pussies two or three more times before I was ready, and they were as well, for me to be in them. We switched around with me getting on the couch. The young brunette was first. She straddled my lap and lowered herself down onto my condom-covered cock.

As she moved her hips down so that I was entirely in her, her blonde friend offered me her young perky tits to my mouth, which I eagerly began sucking on her pointy nipples. While my first two girl experience lasted only thirty seconds earlier that night, this one promised to last much longer.

Since I had been enjoying myself so much with these two young girls, I had forgotten about the action on the bed until I glanced over there as I sucking the blonde's nipples. I saw Dee on her back, legs wrapped around one of the young guys, and getting thoroughly fucked in the missionary style. The other young guy was fucking Kimmie from behind. Mike must have cum recently because he was not hard, but he was in front of his girlfriend who was trying to resituate it with her mouth and tongue. The sounds of the moans and skin slapping against skin only added to the raw sexual energy in the room.

My attention to the bed was distracted back to the couch when the young girl now bouncing violently on my cock approached orgasm. Her friend recognized it also and began to massage her tits to help stimulate her to completion. The second the blonde girl began to kiss her nipples, the brunette girl riding my cock began to have her orgasm. Her body spent almost fifteen seconds in violent spasms as her orgasm shook completely through her body. Once it was finished, she collapsed onto my chest and began to kiss me deeply.

However, her blonde friend was now ready for the same thing and pulled her friend off of me. She quickly straddled my lap once her friend was now sitting beside us and lowered until her pussy was completely around my cock.

As she began to bounce up and down on me, I noticed the door open. Chelsea and Johnny had a key to our room. They entered the room with another couple and paused when they saw the six naked bodies all engaged in sexual activities. I caught Chelsea's attention and she returned my smile.

Realizing a full-blown orgy was underway in our room, the four of them quickly disrobed and looked for ways to participate. My brunette friend next to me got up, but my view of what she was going to do was blocked by the blonde sitting on my lap as she lowered her face to mine.

"My name is Nikki," she said as she pushed her hips down to allow me further penetration into her.

"I'm Brad, nice to meet you," I replied finishing one of the strangest introductions of my life.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said, almost sounding as if she were trying to justify her behavior to me. "I've kissed another girl before, but never an orgy."

"Well, the view of the room from my side is much better. Why don't you turn around so you can see the other eight people fucking all over the room."

She agreed and turned around to the reverse cowgirl position so that she could see the rest of the room while we fucked. Once she had gotten me all the way into her, she laid back onto my chest to allow me to see the room as well.

"That's your wife right," she asked and I nodded with agreement. "Well, that's my boyfriend Tim fucking her. That's Paul fucking that girl from behind who was making out with your wife earlier in the elevator. Paul is Angie's boyfriend. You just fucked Angie and I see she is now on her knees sucking the dick of some guy that I didn't even know was in the room."

"This is our first orgy also, even though it's happening in our room," I replied. "My wife's name's Dee. I guess it's probably important to know the name of the woman your boyfriend is fucking right in front of you. The name of the girl Paul is fucking is Kimmie and her boyfriend Mike is the one shoving his cock down her throat. We met them tonight. Kimmie won the wet t-shirt contest that my wife was in earlier. Dee finished second, but they got to know each other really well, if you know what I mean, during the contest.

"The guy that is getting a blowjob from Angie, his name is Johnny and his girlfriend, the one on the left of the two girls taking care of the other guy, is Chelsea. I have no idea who the other two are, but Chelsea works for me. At least, one of her jobs is to work for me. Her and Johnny also do porn and I'm willing to be the couple that is with them is also involved somehow in porn."

"Holy shit, they're in porn," Nikki said to me incredibly. "Angie would just die if she knew she was sucking the cock of a porn star. Actually, she would probably get so turned on she would pass out. Wow, porn stars. Every time I watch a porno, I always wonder what it would be like to get fucked like that."

"Well, I'm guessing that you'll probably be able to find out before the sun comes back out," I said. As I said it, I felt Nikki's pussy get hotter and then I felt moisture dripping down my balls, which was more juice flowing out of her pussy since she was getting even more turned by the idea of fucking Johnny or his friend.

I got Johnny's eye, and in act of charity that I was not expecting out of myself, I motioned for him to come over to the couch. I pushed Nikki up and off me so that she was now standing. I made it to the standing position next to her when Johnny made it over to the couch. When I gave Johnny a condom, I noticed that Nikki was visibly trembling.

"Johnny, this is Nikki," I said. He took her hand and give it little peck and a 'nice to meet you' smile.

"She just told me that she has always fantasized about fucking a porn star," I continued. "I figured that since you were the only porn star I knew, that you'd be willing to help her out."

He did not speak to her, but instead just gently guided her back to laying on the couch. When he bent down and began to go to work with his mouth between her legs, I saw Nikki's eyes roll back into her head.

I felt pretty good about myself. Since I was living out a fantasy with this hotel room orgy, I figured that it would be good if as many people got to live out theirs as well. I saw that Mike was now fucking Chelsea on the floor between the bed and the armoire. I stepped over them and headed to where Angie was now helping the woman who I did not know suck off the man I did not know.

I figured that just about everyone was game to being with anyone in the room so I gently grabbed the woman I did not by the arm and pulled her away from the guy she was with, leaving him with just Angie. She did not put up any resistance whatsoever and let me lead her back over Chelsea and Mike and to the chair that was next to the couch that Johnny was licking away at Nikki's pussy.