Webcam Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the chair, I moved her where she was able to lay back into the chair, but leave her ass and pussy out over the edge. As I moved between her legs, I noticed she was a very pretty lady. Short blonde hair, very tight body with large augmented tits and another completely shaven pussy. I placed her legs on my shoulders and easily entered her wet pussy.

"Hi, I'm Brad," I said with another I'll start fucking you then ask your name introduction.

"Hi Brad. I'm Beth. God, that feels good. I've been dying to get fucked all night."

"How do you know Chelsea and Johnny," I asked as I worked in and out of the third pussy I had fucked tonight. "You do porn also?"

"Oh god no. No porn for me. I'm just an amateur slut. My boyfriend, the one over their fucking that brunette against the wall, Todd, has known Johnny since high school. We live in Vegas and met up with them tonight. One thing leads to another and now you have your cock in my pussy. Funny how things work out."

I continued to fuck Beth while I heard several orgasms from the ladies that were followed by loud grunts from the guys blowing their loads. It was not long before Chelsea joined us.

"I see you've met Beth," she said kneeling at my side and placing her hand on my balls while I fucked her friend.

Before I could answer, she had already moved behind me and I felt her tongue swirl around on my balls. I also felt her other hand moving into Beth's ass. The anal stimulation quickly sent Beth to orgasm and the oral stimulation to my balls as I fucked Beth sent me to the brink of cumming myself.

Almost immediately after Beth's orgasm subsided, I began to fill my condom as I buried myself into pussy as deeply as I could thrust.

When my orgasm was over, I slumped onto the chair next to Beth. I scanned the room and noticed that everyone seemed to be going off to sleep. The amount of nakedness still filling the sight of the room. Dee was between Mike and one of the other guys on the bed. Johnny was on the couch with Nikki, while Todd looked to be asleep on the floor with Angie and Kimmie draped over him.

Chelsea joined the threesome on the bed. Beth and I got comfortable on the extended size lounge chair and fell asleep with our legs and arms intertwined with each other.

As I fell asleep, I was still trying to disseminate the sights, sounds and feelings of my first orgy. I knew I would not have long to process the evening because we were headed to a sex party tonight. Unlike the impromptu ten-person orgy that developed tonight, the next night's was preplanned.

I wondered if the experience would be different since it would be more planned as I drifted off to sleep next to my new friend Beth.