Wedding Bondage Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife, wearing her old wedding dress, ties me up.
3.3k words
4.36
95k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,518 Followers

*********************** **************************

Copyright Oggbashan December 2009

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

*********************** **************************

It started at Brian and Chloe's wedding. Jane and I knew that Brian and Chloe were into mild bondage, changing their roles from time to time. Jane had joked about it.

"I wonder who will tie whom up tonight?" She whispered to me as we waited to greet the bride and groom at the reception. "Will it be Chloe spread-eagled on the bed, or Brian?"

"If it is Chloe, she'll have to take her dress off first," I whispered back. "That skirt is too slim for any access, unlike your wedding dress. I enjoyed making love to you wearing it."

"I" Jane's whisper was emphatic "I was wearing it, not you. You should not be so sloppy about your speech, Ian. You implied that you were wearing the wedding dress."

Jane and I had a continuing joke about my spoken English. She was an English graduate. I had taken Science. She insisted that scientists should be precise in their speech and I wasn't.

I looked carefully at Chloe's dress as the reception line moved on. She was wearing a corset top in a rich blue over a softly draped slim skirt with a short train. Her shoulders and arms were bare. Her breasts were pushed up so far that they were nearly falling out. They were an 'in your face' statement. Her veil, now thrown back over her head, had barely covered her chin. I had to admit that Chloe looked attractive. All brides should do on their wedding day yet...

Chloe had taken very small steps down the aisle. Her skirt was too tight for her to move freely. Kneeling at the altar had meant that she had to hitch the skirt up to uncover her knees. Her train had covered her from most of the congregation but Jane and I had been in the organ loft looking sideways at her. Jane had played the music; I had turned the pages for her. From our vantage point Chloe's skirt hitch had been an inelegant move.

I thought back to our wedding, years ago. Jane's dress had been massive. The design was simple and plain, a fitted bodice over a huge domed skirt with a long train falling from her shoulders. The bodice had a high neck, a scoop over her breasts in translucent chiffon and tight three-quarter sleeves. Jane wore lace fingerless gloves. Her veil had caused problems. It had been cathedral length and fell to the front hem of her skirt. Jane had been barely able to see as she walked down the aisle. She had sighed in relief when her father and I had lifted it up and arranged it. It had taken the two of us to manage the volume of it.

After we had greeted the happy pair, we moved on.

"Where is the wedding dress?" I asked.

"On Chloe." replied Jane.

"I meant YOUR wedding dress," I said.

"Then why didn't you say so? It is in a safe place."

"I'd like to see you in it again. I found it incredibly sexy."

"I seem to remember that you spent half our wedding night under it kissing my pussy. That I enjoyed."

"Then why don't I do it again, perhaps taking a leaf out of Brian and Chloe's book."

"What DO you mean, Ian?" Jane said, arching her eyebrows.

"With a little light bondage, perhaps with you tied to the bed?" "No..." Jane stopped. "Perhaps. You have given me some ideas. I enjoyed your attentions but the dress was a bore. I liked the attention at the wedding and it made me look glamorous..."

"You were beautiful. You still are." I replied, giving Jane a hug.

"Maybe, but a wedding dress isn't really comfortable especially with wide skirts and a train. It is difficult to walk in, the corset cuts into you, the skirts wrap round your legs..."

"But you look wonderful," I retorted.

"Maybe, but is it worth it?"

"I thought it was. You looked like a goddess."

"How could you tell? As I walked the aisle my veil was so opaque I could have been anybody. That was a mistake. I chose the veil for its decoration and didn't really notice that no one could see me through it. I could see out but everything was a white blur. If it hadn't been for my father's arm, I wouldn't have known where to go. I was glad when you lifted it and I could see clearly."

"It added to the effect..." I tried to suggest. I should have known better. Jane was getting annoyed.

"It was OK for you. You just wore a different style of suit. You still wear it. You wore it last month when you were an usher at Alan's wedding. I'll never wear that dress again and I wouldn't want to."

My heart sank. I had become aroused by the idea of repeating our wedding night. Jane noticed my disappointment.

"OK. OK. I'll wear it for you but there will be conditions. Are you willing to accept them?"

"Yes." I was too excited by the vision of Jane wearing her wedding dress to think clearly.

"You haven't heard them. You might want to change your mind."

"I'm sure I won't, Jane."

"No? Then here they are. One. I won't be tied up when I'm wearing the dress. You will be."

I nodded.

"You agree?"

"Yes," I said aloud.

"Then you have already agreed to my second condition. YOU will be tied up and you will wear my wedding dress. You should listen more carefully."

"But..."

"You agreed."

"You tricked me."

"Probably. But you agreed. Want to change your mind?"

I thought for a few seconds. It couldn't be too bad to be tied up or to wear Jane's wedding dress. It would fit because we are the same height and my build is slighter than hers. I could endure that for a night of making love to Jane while she wore that dress. I had tongued her for hours on our first night as husband and wife. I had helped her reach a whole succession of shattering orgasms.

I had been very aware of each of them; enclosed within her bridal dress, Jane was my whole world. Her skirt and petticoats excluded all other sensations. Every slight change in her body had directly impacted on me. It had been such an intense experience that I would have accepted almost any condition to have a chance of repeating it. She had repaid the orgasms by straddling me, swamping me under her skirts and riding me to blissful exhaustion.

"No, I won't change my mind. I accept your condition." I said.

"Two conditions,"

"Two conditions." I agreed.

"OK, Ian. When we get home this evening, I'll wear the dress and you will be tied up. Tomorrow evening you'll wear the dress and you will be tied up, again."

My eyes opened wide. Jane laughed at me.

"That's settled. Let's change the subject. Who do you think will run today's marriage? Who will be the dominant partner, Brian or Chloe? Want to bet on it?"

"No bets. You and I know who will do the tying up and who will be the dominant partner."

"Chloe," we said together.

"But Brian won't wear her wedding dress," said Jane. "It's too small."

"He might wear a bridesmaid's dress. Angela is his size." I said nodding my head towards the statuesque figure of Chloe's best friend, dressed in a powder blue shepherdess dress.

"I think you are right," mused Jane. "I know that Angela is giving the dress back to Chloe. I had wondered why."

"That bow on the back could tie his wrists..." I said.

"...and that mobcap could be a blindfold and gag..." added Jane. "...and I could think of things to do with that large apron."

We giggled like guilty schoolgirls.

I started thinking about the bridesmaids' dresses at this wedding and at ours. Chloe's bridesmaids were wearing simplified shepherdess dresses, an overdress in powder blue, fitted above and flaring over a wide white underskirt below. The shape was similar to Jane's wedding dress and nearly as simple. The neckline was high. Over the overskirt was a white apron decorated with broderie anglaise edging and tied in a large bow at the waist.

The bridesmaids looked attractive yet their breasts were severely concealed. Chloe looked much slimmer and her breasts were prominent. I wasn't sure that I wouldn't have preferred her to wear a similar style to her bridesmaids. As it was, it looked as if she had made her friends look much larger to accentuate the contrast with her slim outline and brazen breast display.

At our wedding, Jane's friends had also worn powder blue but almost identical dresses to Jane's except for the veil and train. Their assets had been hinted at, just like Jane's breasts. In our wedding photographs five beautiful women were recorded. Chloe's friends might look dated and out of place. Was I being unfair to Chloe or had she arranged the effect deliberately?

We enjoyed the rest of the reception, meeting our friends, most of whom agreed that Chloe would be running Brian. Cecily told us that one whole evening recently Brian had been leashed on his hands and knees at Chloe's side with his head encased in a hood. She had even ridden him while hitting his backside with a riding crop.

That evening I had showered and waited in our bedroom wearing just my boxer shorts while Jane showered as well. I sat on our massive bed. It had been a present from Jane's parents. It was like a four-poster but with only two vertical posts, one each at the centre of the head and foot of the bed. The white enamelled posts decorated with golden finials were steel tubes about three inches in diameter supporting a padded canopy. Around the edge of the canopy were rails for the voile curtains. When drawn back the curtains were against each side of the posts. Radiating from the posts were arches of smaller tubes with vertical rails. The bed was solid and never moved whatever we did on it. Normally we didn't hang the curtains because they attracted dust and needed washing fortnightly.

Jane had spread her wedding dress and all the petticoats across the bed. I felt the heavy silk of her skirt. It was as sensuous as I remembered. I moved my hand guiltily as Jane walked into the bedroom wearing a cotton wrap.

"You are going to have to help me dress, Ian," she announced. "Putting on a wedding gown needs assistance."

She unwrapped herself to show her corset, white stockings and lacy panties.

"Lace me up at the back." She ordered.

I tightened the corset laces until she was satisfied. She slid on a long slip then layer after layer of soft flounced petticoats. The petticoats were a struggle to arrange properly and I had to ease the filmy layers down one by one.

Jane lifted her arms through the stiff underskirt and smoothed it down. The net petticoats had a drawstring. Jane fluffed out the yards of net while I tied the waistband. I raised the massive folds of silken dress over her head and we arranged it before I zipped up the back. It had a high neck but the bodice was translucent to the top of breasts, showing their rounded fullness pushed up by the corset.

"I'll leave the gloves off for a while," Jane said. "I need my fingers to get you ready. Turn round, hands behind your back."

She pulled a pair of rolled pantyhose tight around my waist and knotted them behind my back. She tied my wrists with the pantyhose, knotting them to the waist tie.

"Try getting out of that," Jane said.

I struggled but the bonds just tightened. I felt excited by my helplessness.

"Good," she said.

She pulled my boxers down and off.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she ordered.

I sat.

Jane tied my ankles together with a white stocking, and then bound my knees together with another. With each added bond I felt warmer inside as I surrendered control to Jane. Jane had never tied me up before. If I felt like this with so little, how much more could I feel when I was completely helpless?

"Lie on the bed."

I rolled on to the bed, swinging my legs up. Jane pushed me face down. She took another stocking and tied my elbows tightly together, pushing them beyond their comfortable position.

"Hey!" I protested, turning my head towards her.

Jane swung a mass of her skirts and petticoats over my head and pushed them into my face. I was in instant darkness despite all the layers being white.

"Shut up! You agreed."

I couldn't answer except with a 'Mmmph' through the soft layers. I felt Jane move and then uncover my face. I opened my mouth. She filled it with the sensible cotton panties she had been wearing all day. I couldn't say a word or object to whatever she did from now onwards. I was worried. We hadn't agreed a safe word or signal. I knew we should have done but I had lost the opportunity. Either I trusted my wife or I didn't. If I didn't I was in real trouble.

"MMM!" I tried to yell. Another white stocking wrapped around my head pulling her panties in. She knotted it once, brought the ends round and knotted it again across my mouth. She rolled me to my back. I wriggled on the bed, trying to dislodge the gag and get free from my bondage.

"I think you are stuck like that, Ian. Just a couple more touches."

She disappeared from my view. I felt something being passed between my legs above the ankle tie. I lifted my body from the bed and looked down. Jane was tying a pantyhose bond to the bottom of the bed. She straddled me as she moved up the bed. Her dress and petticoats slithered over my skin. My prick rose as her clothing caressed it. My surrender had aroused sensations I had never known before.

"Like it?" she said, stopping just before her dress covered my face.

I nodded. She grasped her skirt and petticoats in both hands and swished them across my torso. Then I was swamped under them as she bent forward and looped another pair of pantyhose around the bed rail at the top of the bed. I was enjoying her scent in total blindness under the rustling layers. She uncovered me as she fed the legs of the pantyhose under my armpits before tying them together behind my back. I was now secured to both the top and bottom of the bed. I couldn't roll off. I was too stretched to buck effectively. My arms were digging into my back under her weight.

Jane settled back across my hips. Her dress just cleared my mouth. From my chin to beyond my ankles I was covered with white silk and foaming petticoats. Her knees pressed against my sides, through more layers of petticoats. Jane may have been wearing the dress, but I was almost completely concealed under it. A small flip of her skirt hem and I would be invisible. My wife had surrounded and swamped me, and I was completely at her mercy. Would she be merciful? I didn't know.

My erection was painful. It was trying to rise against Jane's pussy but was held down by layers of spread petticoats. Even if it got through them she was still wearing her lace panties. I shook my head in frustration. Jane pushed back against my throbbing tool.

"Enjoying this?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"It's what you wanted."

She lifted her skirt and several layers of petticoats and crushed them down across my face. Her hands sought my nose and through the layers she pinched my nostrils shut. I heaved and strained against my bonds in vain. I was running out of breath when she released her hold. I panted through my nose. She pinched it closed again and held it shut for longer.

When she released me she pulled the petticoats off my face.

"Now I want you to eat pussy until I'm satisfied. OK?"

I nodded weakly. I had been frightened more than I wanted to admit by the lack of breath. It had been a game but Jane could make it serious at any time. Yet I was still aroused by my impotence against her control.

Jane climbed off the bed. I turned my head to see her put her lacy panties down. She climbed back on the bed, untied the stocking around my mouth and pulled out the sodden cotton panties. I worked my mouth. I would have spoken but she put her hand over my mouth.

She lifted my head and piled the pillows under it so that my head was at an angle. She hitched up her massive skirt and petticoats and edged up the bed until her pussy was inches from my face. She grabbed the bedhead and lifted her body before lowering it right over my mouth. My tongue reached out for her warm wetness and sank in as her weight pressed me down. She buried my head under her skirt and petticoats as I started arousing her. I had to feel with my tongue because I couldn't see a thing inside the rustling enclosure.

As I worked, her hands cradled my head, directing my tongue to the place that pleased her best. I breathed hard through my nose under the stifling scented layers of slithering feminine garments. My erection was becoming insistent in its demands for attention. I tried to divert my mind from the arousal caused by Jane's scent and touch. I thought about my position. That was worse. Jane's complete control washed over me like an orgasm. I was surrounded and enclosed by her, from actively involved head to passive feet. I had never felt so wrapped within her love, not even on the first night of our honeymoon when I spent many hours on my knees with my tongue buried in her pussy. Then I could have withdrawn at any time. Now I was bound and helpless, totally dependent on Jane's whim.

I was straining to hold back and my concentration on pleasing Jane was wavering. She sensed how close I was to disaster. With a sudden movement she gathered up her voluminous petticoats and moved down my body to engulf my erection. I slid into her warm pussy with relief and exploded into action instantly.

Jane smiled down at me.

"Never mind, Ian. You can do that again -- later. I should have drained you earlier. Now that is done you can get back to work."

Her cum-dripping pussy poised over my face. I licked and swallowed before starting to arouse her again. She ground her pussy into my face. I remember that Jane rode me to emission several times during the night but I have no idea how long I was trapped under her enveloping dress. Sometime I went to sleep with my mouth still touching her pussy.

I woke up with my mouth still covered by her dress and her hair splayed across my face. She flicked it aside and kissed me.

She had to untie me before I could help her shed the wedding dress. It took even longer to remove all the petticoats than putting them on. The creases had to be shaken out and each one carefully hung up. The dress had to be eased into its bag so that the hem was fully extended.

Tomorrow night I'll be wearing that wedding dress, and bound by Jane.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,518 Followers