Wedding Night

Story Info
A true story about my brother-in-law.
861 words
3.46
172.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down across the table from her. Calmly he put his foot on her chair right between her legs. Using his highly skilled toes he started to massage her throbbing clit right through her thin pajama pants. It felt so arousing. She wondered how large his dick must be. Thought about how he must have a raging boner right now. Oh, what did this gorgeous man have hidden beneath his slacks. She couldn't wait to find out. Next thing she knew she found herself starting to slowly grind her hips against him, putting pressure in all the right places. He smiled broadly while staring deep into her eyes and she returned his heated gaze with a cheeky grin. He increased speed, her body was on fire, she was getting so wet. He knew just what to do to her. She could feel herself completely soaking her panties. Every movement he made shot through her like an electrical storm. He saw her hands grasp the arms of the chair, he felt her tense up. Then her eyes broke contact with his and she stared off in the distance. He watched her eyes roll in the back of her head. A tingling started behind her knees, it crept up her thighs, over her butt and exploded around her hips giving her the most intense orgasm she had had in years. She felt so good, yet so empty. Desperately she wanted to feel him inside of her. She knew she was his. He would have his way with her and she would let him. While she enjoyed everything about it.

He leaned across the table and spoke softly "Are we gonna do this?"

"Yeah, definitely" was her answer.

"Where?" he asked with a wild hunger in his eyes.

"I know a place" she said grabbing him by his shirt and leading him into an empty room. Quickly she locked the door behind them, then turned to face him. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her up against the wall. He kissed her feverishly . Her lips were ablaze as he sought entry to her mouth. Their tongues intertwined, wrestling back and forth from her mouth to his mouth. Seconds turned into hours, as she began to melt into him. He moved his hand gently down from her shoulder and cupped her more than ample breast. Teasing her nipple tenderly between his thumb and forefinger. They both stopped kissing for just a moment to catch their breath.

" You're a naughty girl," he said.

"And you're a naughty boy," she replied. Then he kissed her again, oh how she loved his kisses. she was putty in his hands. Her head was swimming, she was entirely lost in the moment.

Then he slipped a hand down her pants, beneath her underwear, to her warm, wet, pussy. She parted her legs allowing him easier access.

"You're really ready" he said breathlessly.

" See what you've done to me" she smiled. He couldn't contain himself any longer, placing his hands back on her shoulders he spun her around. obligingly she pulled down her pajamas and panties all at once. She leaned forward to allow him better access. He undid his pants, and pulled his rock hard cock from his boxers. He used one hand to steady his member, and the other to steady her hips. He pulled back the foreskin to reveal his swollen head. Slowly he rubbed himself up and down her slit. she moaned in pleasure. He made little small circles around her clit. She gyrated her hips in turn. Then he found her opening, and lined himself up. As he started sliding into her, he moved his other hand to her hip. He pulled her to him as he entered. even though she was well lubricated from her earlier orgasm, his shear girth made it difficult at first. She tilted her hips some more. That did it. He slid all the way in her. Slowly he pulled back out, and slid in again. It took him a few times before he could fit all of himself inside her. She fit him like a glove. He had never been with someone this tight before. He delved deep within her. She gasped, he was even bigger and better than she had ever imagined. She knew she would always be his, a slave to his cock forever and ever.

He started fucking her in earnest. faster and faster he went until he finally felt that precious tingle deep within him. His ass cheeks clenched, his balls drew close to his body. He came hard pumping load after load inside of her, coating her with his cum. She held him there within her until she was sure she had every last drop. Her cervix contracted again and again to pull his potent semen deep inside her womb. She knew she was ovulating and would soon become pregnant. His sperm raced deeper and deeper into her. She slid a finger along her labia and brought it to her mouth tasting his salty offering. She smiled as she thought about her insides being full of his seed.