All Comments on 'Wedding Night of Sanchi'

by blue_all

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shiannshiannover 11 years ago
wedding night

wow that was great wish there was more

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Not LW

Sweetie is NOT the adventuresome party. She is also not yet a wife. She is a virgin who is raped. Yeah, she climaxes, but there was no consent and there was sincere resistance before penetration. Besides, the writing sux! (Sic!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
only

a sick fucking loser could like this,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another one of those

Now written by an Indian woman. Didn't she know that in India adultery can land the adulterers up to 5 years in Jail. Another WACC story from India for wimps,rapist,slut and other low life.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
2** and I was being generous.

No virgin enjoys rape even if otherwise she is very attracted to the man. However, very likely he would get away with because that is how most women are. She would be ashamed and wouldn't tell anyone. However, she would take it out on her husband if she went through with the marriage because she wouldn't allow him to touch her and certainly not fuck her. At least not for a while when like most women that are raped she would become a slut.

I don't know why women are like that--not reporting the rape and later becoming sluts--but sadly that the way many are. That doesn't make rape safe for the man because a few women will report it and the penalities for rape are very severe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A run of the mill non-consent story

but what is seriously disturbing is the comment by DWornock. I usually take no notice of the idiot but a person with that attitude needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely story

I liked the story although very predictable but nice.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
1*

A non consent story (1*). If the Author wanted a true LW story she should have written the future of the married pair after the wedding, where this rape is an important scen in the story.

BTW How much does the DNA test cost in INDIA?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
from an old Indian

"Another one of those" by anonymous is quite right.

Advice to the writer from a fellow Indian. Just because this forum is liberal, Please do not feel compelled to exhibit this sort of drivel.

I also agree with “what is seriously disturbing is the comment by DWornock. I usually take no notice of the idiot but a person with that attitude needs help.”

It is all painful!

Incidentally I doubt whether the writer is a woman at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your story was quite rushed. Maybe could have been better if you took the time to develop it more... Maybe not.. But it had an unfinished feel to me. It had me thinking ... "OK that's it?" .. But as an attempt I'll give you credit for it... Keep working you'll get there.

DWornock. You're an ass... if you think women who are really taken without consent. want to become a slut for another man!!!!! And I'm talking real rape here as true rape consists of the rape of the body and the mind... Not where it starts as non consent and in the end the person likes it. How old are you? 15? 16? Grow up!!!

blue_allblue_allover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the feedback. Positive, negative both. This was a first attempt at writing. Hopefully I would write some more and improve based on the feedback.

I am thinking of writing back story to this and possibly sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
feku

kitna feka hai tune. Koi dulhan ko shadi ke 2 ghante pehle akele chodta hai kya.no one leaves the bride alone on marriage day. Public ko chutia samjha hai kya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow what a dreamy wedding night

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous