All Comments on 'Week 4, Class 1 Pt. 01'

by FunDareGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Three years and worth the wait

I hope this means many more weeks to come. This is one of the hottest stories in all of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome Back!

I too have been waiting for the return of this series. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
waited a long time for this !!!!!!!

Thank you for the new installment. I hope you keep on writing I will be looking :

Kaikane

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More!

Wow, this site really needs mailnotification. I can't wait to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is for the series to date

This is an unusual take on erotica and comedy. I am impressed by your ability to write sexy and funny at the same time. I hope you will continue the series, there is much you can do with it.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

This series is easily one of the best on the site already, and it clearly has a huge amount of potential.

I noticed you recently became active again after a long pause -- I sincerely hope that you continue it.

ken2518ken2518almost 15 years ago
Thank you for writing this!

This is a great series - perhaps the best on the site! Please keep writing so we can see how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible!

This story is amazingly detailed. I love it. If there were a class like this, I would jump on it instantly!

Cheers, mate!

LunarokiLunarokiover 14 years ago
Lovin' it!

Dude! This series so totally rawks! It sucks that it's been 2 years now since the latest installment. I do hope you return to this series. It's got absolutely amazing potential, and the leading ladies are so amazingly hot! Please continue this one soon!

jessemjessemover 14 years ago
Inspiring

Absoloutely brilliant - this series really does give food for thought on a whole variety of subjects. I'd really like to see where this all ends up, especially the whole Jen-Meredith relationship. Fantastic story telling and id really like to read some more of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best series ever.

Im so glad i stumbled onto this story. It is truly the best thing i have ever read on this site. The detail, emotion, etc... is amazing.

However, i cant help but notice the long pauses you take in between the weeks/parts. It has been 4.5 years since you last wrote this last installment and i'm beginning to worry if you will ever finish it. You are not even half way done with the series according to the syllabus you posted.

I cant wait to see the the classroom masturbate in front of each other in part two of this week (in the next installment). And i cant wait for the threesomes, orgy's, BDSM, etc.. in the later installments * UGH, my head is spinning* LOL.

Please, for the sake of all of us horny readers that appreciate fantastic writing, continue this series ASAP. (sorry if i sound demanding)

But i do thank you for everything you have done though up until now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why did this series stop?

more?

Living_in_a_lewd_worldLiving_in_a_lewd_world8 months ago

The complete series is is a great piece of art. Total sensually and well written.

The only disappointment I feel is, that this has not been continued.

I hope, the author will finally come back and continue, even if 12 years have gone by since the last release of the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous