All Comments on 'Week at the Inn'

by eroticdaydreamer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well some wife you are?

Just a normal woman who isn't talking to her husband so she goes out and gets fucked by the first person she talks to. Just do what any normal man or woman would do and get a divorce, don't wait for the week to end go home now speak to your husband look into his eyes and say

"I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS, YOU ARE SHIT IN BED AND YOU NEVER GET ME OFF! I HAVE TO USE DILDOS AND VIBRATORS TO GET OFF. OUR TWENTY YEAR MARRIAGE IS A TOTAL SHAM. I AM MOVING IN WITH YOUNG BOYTOY I PICKED UP AT THE INN AND BY THE WAY I AM PREGNANT BY HIM. GOODBYE"

THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE WRITING ABOUT. INSTEAD YOU WILL PROBABLY WRITE FIVE OR SIX CHAPTERS ABOUT HOW GOOD THE SEX IS WITH EVERYBODY ELSE EXCEPT HER HUSBAND CATHY WILL PROBABLY JOIN IN THE ORGY AT SOME POINT A BLACK MAN WILL APPEAR AND HE WILL GET YOU TO DO THIGNS YOU NEVER DID BEFORE, ANAL, LESBIAN SEX, PUBLIC FUCKING, GANGBANGS, YOU NAME IT YOU WILL DO IT.THEN AT THE END OF THE HOLIDAY YOU WILL GO HOME AND TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND AND TELL HIM HE IS NOW A CUCKOLD WIMP AND HE BETTER GET USED IT YOU WILL FORCE HIM ON TO HIS KNEES AND FEED HIM ALL THAT SPUNK THAT YOU HAVE SAVING FOR HIM. APART FROM THAT THIS STORY REALLY IS HORSE SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another whiny self centered bitch

Me Me Me. The chant of a spoiled nation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dismayed

I'm dismayed at the two comments (14jun)from anonymous. What the hell do they think they are reading? True Confessions? I'm just glad that they aren't writing the material here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I liked it & I wouldn't blame any woman for doing what she did. Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

This story is a reminder to men (and women) that if you don't pay attention to your spouses and give them the lovin' they need, they will find someone else who will. Hell when your wife is THROWING HERSELF at you and you still don't touch her, you might as well find her new lover yourself! And to the two previous anonymous comments (jun 14) you guys are pathetic. Guess story touched too close to home with you two huh? Oh well, based on your ignorant comments we can see why your wives would go fuck someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sounds like true confessions to me. A woman with

no love or emotion for her husband, no respect for herself or her marriage. Well wow, what do you call such a slut,an old slag thats what. Husband a lawyer, wont her ass be fried! Being law suit hungry he will probably go for an alienation suit on the guy, guys, and one against the inn for heing a house of prostitution, they will pay to prevent the publicity without trial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow to the two that loved this story an slammed

the comments. It is obvious what your two wives do and you are willing cucks being fluffers for your wives lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Just another author who comes up with a reason to cheat why not leave him if your not happy, that to easy to do.She made her self a slut now their no chance for her or her husband unless he is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very erotic - well told

I look forward to reading more.

Please don't be disheartened by the 'haters' who seem to have become a permanent fixture of Literotica.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
The first paragraph

gives the excuse. In it she complains to the reader about all that is wrong with her marriage and sex life. No mention of love? No mention of trying to calmly communicate what she feels is wrong. There was no point in the vacation since she clearly did not explain in detail why she felt they needed it and how she felt the marriage was almost over. Does HER lack of communication excuse what she did? Nope! Not at all. For those who like cheating wife stories that is OK> but why not write a story where she goes to the actual trouble of trying to save the relationship and where he is simply not interested - as she implies in the story - and do the right thing and get an equitable divorce and then go out and get stoned and screw anyone she wants and get the satisfaction she seems to want. Sure, she will not have his money and the security of being married to him, but at least she avoids the guilt and avoids shaming him. And you could still write a story that is erotic and sensual - which for many this is not because of the dislike for the wife as well as the stupid husband - and even fun! (Suspicion: a chapter where he comes back early finds her cheating, likes being a cuckold, apologizes for being isensitive to her needs and says she should have sex with anyone anytime SHE needs it and he will of couse remain faithful because she is all he needs and is turned on being treated like this) I hope that is not where you are going, but the woman is actually incredibly selfish - as is her husband by not paying attention to her - so this would not in the least surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This can go one of two ways.

The wife can become the slut she want's to be and fuck around on her husband while he pays for everything. That way she can have the perfect marriage she gets the satisfaction and he gets nothing. She doesn't tell him about fucking around and he only finds out in chapter 12. But of course by then it's too late. He is already a laughing stock and she is already addicted to strange or not so strange cocks and pussys. He will be the perfect cuckold and she will be the perfect cuckoldee. Of course what she COULD do. Is actually feel something, guilt, remorse, sadness, something, anything to mark the passing of her marriage. From the standpoint of this chapter she feels nothing towards her husband, no respect, no love, nothing at all. the marriage is over and the story should really end here. In fact I am not sure she feels anything for her young studmufin either, by the way if he needs drugs to seduce someone then he needs to improve his seduceing ideas. Sadly I think as Simple49er has said this will end up as some type of femdom story either with the husband willing or not willing or knowing or not knowing about what the wife is doing. The thing about stories that have chapters is that readers like to have characters who they can root for in the next chapter. The wife? I don't thinks! Too selfish and now addicted to cocks. and pussies. The husband? Nope too much of a prat. The young studmuffin and his drugs? Nope too much of a selfish bastard. So why should any reader want to read the second, third or fourth chapters? Of course the story is set over a week so I guess the wife fucks a different person or persons every day. so there will be seven chapters about how far and how much of a slut she can become. And then we will have an extra chapter about the cuckolding and the wimpiness of the husband. Sad story.

jimewestjimewestalmost 15 years ago
The morals police... on a porn site?

What the Hell are the morals police doing on a porn site?

What a bunch of self-righteous stick-up-their-ass jerkoffs!!!

If you don't like fantasy porn... GO AWAY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Goodness, porn police?

So if you dont like a story or bits of a story you are a "hater" or "porn police". Great almost of the same mindset as if you didnt vote democratic you are a racist. Yeah the cucks and want to be cucks, and the little boys that fuck sluts till they die of AIDS will love this story. What do you call a person that intentionally hurts themself, mentally ill. So marriage is a legal contract between two people. When one violates the contract they hurt themselves and the marriage, actually they end the marriage contract, all that needs happen is the legal aspect of voiding the contract. This woman by fucking around on her marriage is harming the marriage and by definition hurting herself, irrespective of medical and physical risk involved. So we can only assume she is mentally defective. I will assume the "lovers" of this are just as sick. So you gay wannabes get out of the closet and live your lives, dont do it vicariously thru your wives.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 15 years ago
The complaints are absurd

<html xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"

xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>

<meta name=Title

content="I don’t think the story is very good &#8211; but not for the reasons the “anonymous” critics gave">

<meta name=Keywords content="">

<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=macintosh">

<meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document>

<meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11">

<meta name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 11">

<link rel=File-List

href="I%20don%E2%80%99t%20think%20the%20story%20is%20very%20good%20%E2%80%93%20b%20not%20for%20the%20reasons%20the_files/filelist.xml">

<title>I don’t think the story is very good &#8211; but not for the reasons the

“anonymous” critics gave</title>

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>

<o:DocumentProperties>

<o:Author>James Johnston</o:Author>

<o:Template>Normal</o:Template>

<o:LastAuthor>James Johnston</o:LastAuthor>

<o:Revision>1</o:Revision>

<o:Created>2009-06-14T22:55:00Z</o:Created>

<o:LastSaved>2009-06-14T23:10:00Z</o:LastSaved>

<o:Pages>1</o:Pages>

<o:Lines>1</o:Lines>

<o:Paragraphs>1</o:Paragraphs>

<o:Version>11.512</o:Version>

</o:DocumentProperties>

<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>

<o:AllowPNG/>

</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>

</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>

<w:WordDocument>

<w:DoNotShowRevisions/>

<w:DoNotPrintRevisions/>

<w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>

<w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>

<w:UseMarginsForDrawingGridOrigin/>

<w:Compatibility>

<w:FootnoteLayoutLikeWW8/>

<w:ShapeLayoutLikeWW8/>

<w:AlignTablesRowByRow/>

<w:ForgetLastTabAlignment/>

<w:DoNotUseHTMLParagraphAutoSpacing/>

<w:LayoutRawTableWidth/>

<w:LayoutTableRowsApart/>

<w:UseWord97LineBreakingRules/>

</w:Compatibility>

</w:WordDocument>

</xml><![endif]-->

<style>

<!--

/* Font Definitions */

@font-face

{font-family:"Times New Roman";

panose-1:0 2 2 6 3 5 4 5 2 3;

mso-font-charset:0;

mso-generic-font-family:auto;

mso-font-pitch:variable;

mso-font-signature:50331648 0 0 0 1 0;}

@font-face

{font-family:"Lucida Grande";

mso-font-charset:0;

mso-generic-font-family:auto;

mso-font-pitch:variable;

mso-font-signature:50331648 0 0 0 1 0;}

/* Style Definitions */

p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal

{mso-style-parent:"";

margin:0in;

margin-bottom:.0001pt;

mso-pagination:widow-orphan;

font-size:16.0pt;

font-family:"Lucida Grande";}

table.MsoNormalTable

{mso-style-parent:"";

font-size:10.0pt;

font-family:"Times New Roman";}

@page Section1

{size:8.5in 11.0in;

margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;

mso-header-margin:.5in;

mso-footer-margin:.5in;

mso-paper-source:0;}

div.Section1

{page:Section1;}

-->

</style>

</head>

<body bgcolor=white lang=EN-US style='tab-interval:.5in'>

<div class=Section1>

<p class=MsoNormal>I don’t think the story is very good &#8211; but not for the

reasons the “anonymous” critics gave.</p>

<p class=MsoNormal><![if !supportEmptyParas]>&nbsp;<![endif]><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class=MsoNormal>It if this site had nothing but safe married sex it would

soon lack for readership.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span></p>

<p class=MsoNormal><![if !supportEmptyParas]>&nbsp;<![endif]><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class=MsoNormal>What it lacks almost all the time &#8211; and this story

certainly<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>fits the description

&#8211; are original treatments of classic story lines.</p>

<p class=MsoNormal><![if !supportEmptyParas]>&nbsp;<![endif]><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class=MsoNormal>The neglected wife who finds sex outside the marriage is

most offensive to some guys.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>I

would suggest that the husband who ignores HIS maritalobligations to supply

sexual comfort to his wife is at least as guilty as she.</p>

<p class=MsoNormal><![if !supportEmptyParas]>&nbsp;<![endif]><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class=MsoNormal>The treatment of the story line was completely

predictable.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>The only thing that

differentiates this story from hundreds of others is that the narrator smoked

some weed.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>Otherwise, as soon as

Seth was introduced we knew the narrator would fuck him as soon as she got the

chance, and that would be soon.</p>

<p class=MsoNormal><![if !supportEmptyParas]>&nbsp;<![endif]><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class=MsoNormal>What would have been different &#8211; a nice twist &#8211;

is if the narrator and Seth’s father got it on &#8211; that Seth is gay and the

mother &#8211; well, gay or interested in threesomes (with two guys) or

something different.</p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
review before posting

James, I guess you won't be commenting this way again, huh?

sarah_siddonssarah_siddonsalmost 15 years ago
Oh! For fuck sake

It’s a story; ok it may contain some form of true like many of mine, but why be so negative. For a story to be read and possibly voted on it needs to be both hot and believable.

This was once a great site, but now with all the negative comments, poor editing and crap writers (I include myself) it’s become just another ‘run of the mill’ dumping ground for so called erotic literature; one where the author I might add, has no control over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another ugh.

I am going to be kind because this a first time submission. First of all, go ahead and fill in that you are a Male in your profile, it's obvious, consider yourself outed. Second, check your facts, this woman has been married 20 years and is late thirties? So she was what 17, 18, 19 when she was married? If so, add that element, otherwise you are simply careless in your writing. Also, please be original "thicker than my husband", "didn't know if I could handle it", cliché after cliché, ugh. Here is a thought: after twenty years he is tired of the same lay, or maybe she is bad in bed, maybe she is such a bitch he can barely stand the sight of her...the point is, why isn't he fucking her? Explore these things in your writing. This story has been written a 1000 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brilliant

must have the sequel loved it

TatonkaTatonkaover 14 years ago
Nice start keep writing

Seems to be alot of readers who have nothing better to do than make negative comments on these type of stories. I have decided to delete all comments on my stories that give me a rating of 00. Your story has a good start, Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Cheating wives and husbands are what they are, cheats. When you cheat on your taxes, you can go to jail, cheat at cards, get shot, ect. But if a woman cheats on her husband, people masterbate, they rave about how hot the story is and please write more and on and on. Personally, if I needed or wanted to cheat I would and did get a divorce, its a lot more enjoyable when your not sneaking around, plus you keep your self respect, something fans of cheating know nothing about, too bad.

samzdaddy69samzdaddy69over 8 years ago
A new slut in the making

Hot story. By all means, continue. Hubby is getting just what he deserves.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Slut

Whore. Did you think a story about a bored whore would be cute?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous