A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 01

Story Info
A housewife is convinced to lend a helping hand to a guest.
3.6k words
4.24
121.7k
181

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got out of the hot tub, Josh asked if it would be ok if he could stay in a little longer. I told him to enjoy as long as he wanted and gave some quick instructions on how to shut the jets off and put the lid down. My wife had climbed out ahead of me and was starting to dry her body with a towel when I looked back to remind him how to turn off the decorative lights hanging nearby. I did a double take as I spoke and caught his eyes intently watching her.

Alyssa was in her mid-30's and after seven years of marriage and two kids, her body wasn't as tight as it used to be, but she still had curves in all the right places. The black, one-piece bathing suit she wore was fairly nondescript with the exception of how low-cut it was. She was usually fairly modest, so I don't think she had meant for the suit to fit as it did when she first purchased it years ago. However, after our daughter was born, her breasts seemed to have stayed at a 36C instead of shrinking back to the 32B when we had first met.

I smirked and pretended to not notice his stare before walking inside with Alyssa close behind. We walked upstairs quietly, so as to not wake the kids who had gone to sleep a couple hours earlier. When we got to the door of the master bedroom, my wife suddenly remembered she had left her watch on the table near the hot tub. Worried it might rain later that night, she went back down the stairs and outside to retrieve it.

Walking into the master bathroom, I immediately turned on the shower and let it heat up while I brushed my teeth. Alyssa returned a minute later, giggling as she entered the bathroom. I gave her a puzzled look as we both stepped into the shower with our swimwear still on. She kept a huge grin on her face as she peeled off the black polyester suit.

"What's so funny?" I said while holding her waist to balance her as she stepped out of her swimsuit.

She continued to smile, but was silent for a few seconds. Finally, she said, "Well, Josh was getting out of the hot tub as I walked back outside to get my watch."

I frowned. "That's weird. I thought he wanted to stay in longer. We were only gone for a minute or two."

Alyssa pursed her lips before continuing. "I think he was trying to hide the fact that he had popped quite a tent in his trunks." She started giggling again. We had been drinking earlier in the evening when he first came over and then again after the kids had gone to bed. She was obviously still feeling the effects.

"Oh man. So what happened? Did you say anything?" I asked with a laugh.

Alyssa looked at the ceiling of the shower and winced. "You know me and how awkward I get sometimes. I just giggled and said sorry or something as I went over and got my watch. He tried to bend over and act like he was doing something with the hot tub controls, but it was super-obvious. I just said goodnight and left as fast as I could. He didn't say anything back. I hope he doesn't think I was upset."

I shook my head slowly. Josh and I had been friends for a few years since working together at a previous job. He was recently divorced and although we had only met his ex-wife a couple times, Alyssa did not care for her. When we heard they were separating, we were secretly happy for him because we felt he could have done much better in both looks and personality. He was devastated for a while, but luckily they had not had any kids to make the divorce even messier.

When I found out a tree had fallen the wrong way in a windstorm a few days before and smashed a portion of his roof, I got wife-approval and then invited him to stay with us in the basement guest bedroom. His landlord said he would make sure the roof was repaired within a week. This was the third night he had stayed with us and going into the weekend I looked forward to hanging out with him more as he had been working late both previous nights.

"No, I'm sure he was just embarrassed. The poor guy probably hasn't got anything since Trisha left him last year." I said sympathetically.

My wife looked surprised. "Really? You don't think he's been back in the dating game yet? He seems like he'd be a catch."

I just shrugged and mentioned how busy he's been with work and reminded her that he's a little shy around people he doesn't know. "Maybe you could help him out and introduce him to someone? You have to have some friends left that are still single right?"

Alyssa thought for a moment and shook her head as she reached for the shampoo bottle.

Watching the water run down her naked body as she squirted shampoo into her hand somehow triggered something in my brain. I hesitated, but then decided to go for it. "You know... there is probably some other way you could help him..."

As she lathered her long dark-brown hair with the shampoo, her eyes darted over to me as the rest of her face presented a mix of confusion and mirth. "Yeah right. Even if you were serious *AND* I wanted to do it, there is no way he'd be interested. I'm huge right now. I know we talk dirty about me fucking other guys while we are having sex, but that's just a bedroom fantasy."

I laughed and told her that the little bit of extra weight she had put on all went to making her tits and ass look even more amazing. "Seriously, I can't imagine a guy that wouldn't jump at the chance to get with you for some no-strings-attached fun. Plus, I never said anything about you fucking him. Maybe a handjob or something to help relieve some of his tension. Just a thought."

We finished showering in silence. I assumed my wife was annoyed at me for suggesting she go give my friend a handjob like some kind of prostitute. I figured it would blow over and we'd never discuss it again.

As we stepped out and started drying off, Alyssa spoke, "Be real, do you REALLY think he'd want a handjob from me?" She pointed to herself as if in disbelief that someone would find her attractive.

Relieved to find out that her self-consciousness was why she had stopped talking, I quickly responded, "Only one way to find out!", with a nervous laugh. "But being real, yes, I think he or almost any other single, straight male would. I mean, if he doesn't, it would have to be because he is my friend and would think you were cheating on me. But if he knew I was fine with it, I can't think of any reason he would turn down a beautiful woman jerking him off. You are the reason he had that hard-on that you witnessed. I caught him watching you getting out of the hot tub."

Alyssa fell silent again for a couple minutes as she dried and brushed her long, medium-brown hair. The whole conversation had gotten me very turned on. The thought of my wife stroking some other guy had my cock standing at attention as I tried to slip on my boxers. I conjured up mental images of her kneeling at his feet as sprays of cum shot all over her face. Another of her laying beside him on the guest bed, her hand moving quickly up and down under his sweatpants until a wet spot formed.

I jerked as my wife asked, "So, is that what you want? Would you want me to go jerk him off?" Her tone was serious and she was looking right at me. She could see how hard I was as I sat on the side of the bed.

She walked into the bedroom as I answered, "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. However, I think it could be fun and a confidence boost for you." I grinned and added, "I also think it would be a hospitable gesture in solving a 'problem' that our house guest has."

"What if it's like you said and he thinks it's me cheating on you and you don't know. And what if he is ok with it? Do you want to be friends with someone like that?" Alyssa was still looking very serious.

I thought for a moment and then responded, "How about this? I will send him a text message letting him know you are going to come down and see if he needs anything. That will be enough for him to know that if you are down there for awhile, I know what's happening. Tell him he can text me back and ask point blank if he thinks you are lying."

Up until this point, Alyssa was still naked from the shower, but was now putting on a pair of pink pajama pants. She took a deep breath. "Ok, fine... I'll do it if you really want me to. But it's just a handjob and he'll have to accept me fully clothed and without makeup." She pulled a black tank top over her head. "I'm also going to tell him he isn't allowed to touch me."

A mixed of excitement and jealousy ran through me all at once as Alyssa picked up a scrunchy from the nightstand and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. "I'm doing this because you obviously want me to and because I like Josh. Don't expect me to turn into some handjob whore for any guy that walks into our house. Send him the text. If I get rejected, I'll be back in a couple minutes and will not be speaking to you. Otherwise I'll be back in... well I guess that depends on how long he takes." She turned and walked towards the bedroom door.

I wanted to say something but my mouth was dry. As she pulled the door closed behind her, I reach for my phone and with shaking hands typed a text message to Josh.

"Alyssa coming down to see if u need anything ;)"

I pressed send. Why did I put a winking emoji? I guess so he was sure that I knew about the proposition. My head was spinning and I wasn't thinking 100% clearly. I quickly opened up the spy cam app on my phone. What Alyssa didn't know was that I was going to watch her jerk off Josh. I started stroking myself slowly in anticipation as the app loaded.

A couple years ago, the inner-pervert had taken over and I had installed a spy cam in the base of the TV in the guest room. Since then, Alyssa's sister had visited multiple times and I got a chance to see her in various states of undress as well as fucking her husband when they thought we were asleep. I once again felt guilty for betraying the privacy of the guests that had stayed in our room, but only until I saw the video feed appear. Josh was lying on the bed typing on his phone.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from him: "ummm ok?" I didn't bother responding.

Within a minute of the message being received I saw him stand up and walk to the door. Unfortunately the spy cam didn't have a microphone, so I couldn't hear the knock, but at least it was a slightly grainy 1080p resolution. I couldn't see the door from the angle of the camera, so I had to guess what was happening. I hoped Alyssa would be firm with the proposition, otherwise I could see him being shy and turning her down. I held my breath as my heart pounded in my chest.

After what seemed like an eternity of Josh being off-screen, he walked back to the bed and sat down on the side. Alyssa stepped into the frame as she followed him. She sat down beside him and they talked for a minute or so. Then, barely believing what I was watching, I saw my wife put her hand on his lap and started rubbing over the top of his sweatpants. I could see the bulge under her hand start to grow quickly. They appeared to have stopped talking.

All the sudden, I realized I forgot to start recording and quickly pressed the red button on the app. A red time display appeared. About 30 seconds after I started recording, Josh put a hand on Alyssa's upper thigh and slowly rubbed as she increased her speed. I remembered her saying she wasn't going to let him touch her, but she let him continue this for a little while before something was said and they both stood up. She looped her fingers in the waistband of this pants and pulled them down. His penis, now full erect, sprung out. It was hard to tell from the video feed, but in ratio to my wife's hand, he appeared to be slightly longer than my average-length cock. He returned to sitting on the side of the bed, but she knelt in front of him, her stomach about level with his thighs.

My wife spit several times on her hands and then them wrapped around his dick and began stroking his bare member. His hips moved as she stroked him and he stared down at her in obvious pleasure. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I was stroking myself ever-so-slowly, being sure to not accidentally make myself cum at this real-time porno staring my wife.

After a couple minutes, she spit more on her hands and continued to stroke him as I could see their lips moving. I wanted so badly to know what they were saying, but after a few seconds, Alyssa reached down with one hand and pulled up her tank top over her breasts. She smiled as they continued to talk for a few more seconds, then she went back to work, now with her tits exposed. The fact that she had broken a rule she had set for herself was making me hornier than I could ever remember being.

I continued watching and expecting Josh to explode all over her face or tits any moment. I noticed it had been about five minutes of her stroking him when I could see them talking again. Her hands left his dick and she pursed her lips like she was thinking. She reached to where she had set her phone and glanced at it. I knew she was checking the time and probably wondering how long she had been jerking him.

Without any more talking, Alyssa took about half of my friend's cock into her mouth and began bobbing up and down while one hand stroked the base. "Oh fuck!" I said involuntarily as I watched my wife giving him a blowjob. She was obviously trying to finish him off quickly from how fast she was going. I knew if I kept masturbating I'd cum immediately, so I stopped and just watched intently.

Josh's hips bucked in sync with Alyssa's rhythm. I knew he would cum any second and my wife would have his sperm shot into her mouth unless he warned her. Knowing how much she hates the taste of cum, I hoped that she had told him to stop her when the time came. I could imagine this ending poorly for her.

After a couple minutes of watching a very intense blowjob, I noticed that at some point Alyssa had moved her left hand to her crotch and it appeared to be under her pajamas. With my heart already beating out of my chest, I realized that my wife not only had her tits out while giving my friend amazing head, she was also rubbing her pussy herself at the same time. To top it off, only a few seconds after I noticed where her hand disappeared to, Josh reached down with one hand and began groping her left breast. I expected to see my wife slap his hand away, but to my surprise, she let him continue fondling her as her head bobbed up and down.

After roughly another minute of this, Alyssa took Josh's cock out of her mouth and went back to slowly stroking the full length of it as she looked up and talked to him with a bit of a frustrated look on her face. She reached over to her phone again and looked at it. I wondered if she was looking to see if I had texted her. They continued to talk as she stood up and walked out of the frame towards the bedroom door. My heart immediately sunk as it seemed she had given up getting Josh off and would probably blame herself.

As I started thinking about how to handle the situation, Josh stood up and finished taking off the sweatpants that were now around his ankles. Confused as to what he was doing, I saw my wife walk back into the camera frame with her thumbs hooked on the waistband of her pajama pants. She slowly tugged them down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. As Josh stood up, stroking his own cock now, Alyssa crawled onto the bed and laid down flat on her stomach, causing the profile of her body to align with the angle of the camera.

"Is he about to fuck her?!?!" I said out loud. Part of me wanted to run to the basement and stop them, but the other part of me wanted to watch him use her pussy to get off. Everything was happening so fast and I was frozen in place. I saw Alyssa had picked up her phone and was up on her elbows texting as Josh began to climb onto the bed on top of her.

A message came through on my phone. "Almost done I think. We had to take a break. Arm got tired."

The camera was perpendicular to the direction my wife was laying, so I couldn't tell for sure, but it appeared my friend was lining up his dick with the entrance of Alyssa's pussy. She looked back at him over her shoulder, her face away from the camera. Josh looked like he was trying to start fucking her, but was having trouble for some reason. I could see him talking, followed by my wife reaching back with both hands to grab her ass. Was she spreading herself for him? Are they doing anal? We've never done anal before. There's no lube and she would never agree to that. Wait, I didn't see him put a condom on. Is she fertile right now? Is he going to pull out? A million thoughts and questions flew through my head, but the whole time my cock stayed rock hard as I watched my wife be a willing participant in letting my friend fuck her.

It wasn't until Alyssa reached out and took Josh's hands and guide them to her ass that I realized that he hadn't touched her with his hands since she had laid down. Once she positioned his hands and he appeared to get a good grip of her ass, he start thrusting into her with a steady rhythm. Her head turned towards the camera and although her hair was covering her eyes and nose, I could see a big grin on her face. This was weird because when we fuck, she usually has a facial expression you'd find more common with someone having sex; never an ear-to-ear smile.

All the sudden, I saw the thrusting change rhythms and could tell Josh was cumming. I had hoped he would pull out and cum on her ass or back, but ever since he got ahold of her hips, my wife's ass had barely separated from being pressed firmly against his stomach as he steadily rocked his hips forward and backward. Even more so, I had hoped that she would at least get to enjoy it, but he had barely lasted 30 seconds it seemed. As he jerked against her violently, I visualized him coating the inside of her vagina with his semen and instantly had the strongest desire to "reclaim" her hole as mine as soon as she came back upstairs.

Then I noticed the liquid pooling and running down the side of her lower back. When did he pull out? All the sudden all the oddities began clicking into place: he hadn't fucked her at all. He was grinding himself between her ample butt cheeks and that's why until she gave him permission to grab her ass, he couldn't really get going. It would also explain her lack of a face typical of someone being fucked and why she would let him forego a condom.

I watched as he stood up and she climbed off the bed. Alyssa immediately pulled her shirt down over he breasts and put her pants back on. Neither of them seemed to be talkative and Josh barely seemed to look at her. My wife seemed to notice and went over to where he was standing by the side of the bed and gave him a quick hug. He smiled as she walked to the door.

I pressed the button to stop recording on the phone app and immediately wanted to rewatch it, but knew Alyssa would be back in the room with me shortly.