Week At The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around so I could kiss her and hold her. She just lay there for a few minutes. She them got up and headed for the shower. I followed her to the shower. I asked her, "Is there something wrong?" She said, "I have to go back to town to meet with the lawyers about dumping her asshole husband.

I said, "I understand and held her close." She said," she would not be able to get back up for the rest of the weekend and was hoping that I was not upset with her having to leave." I told her NO and we finished our shower.

We got dressed and met Bertha in the kitchen for the wonderful breakfast she had fixed for all of us. After breakfast Debbie was off to her dastardly deed and Bertha and I did the dishes.

I went out and finished working on the dock. About 1:00 PM Bertha called out to me to "get up to the cabin or else." I put the tools away and ran for the cabin. As I walked in the door she was standing completely naked in the front room holding her arms out to me. I just held her and asked what was wrong. She said that Debbie had met with her lawyer at 11:00 am and was just leaving when her husband broke into the lawyer's office and shot her and himself. I could not believe it. She said that were had to get down to town ASAP to help out with things. Lenny was cutting his trip short, but going to have to get back out to the jobsite as soon as this was over.

So this was the end of our "FUN" weekend as you can imagine.

I will take up with the next chapter at a later date.

12