Weekend Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers

"Oh, well the other thing, Jeff and Marie are going to be moving out from the house, they found a house to buy. Wasn't sure if I should start putting ads out for renters or not."

Jill couldn't think straight, her legs were trembling, her breathing becoming erratic, she wanted only to cum as her husband spoke to her on the phone.

"Jill, are you there?" She heard him ask.

"Yeah... yes sorry, we have to decide this now?"

"Cum for me Aunt Jill." She could feel herself about to explode as Joel leaned down and whispered into her ear. She could hear Matt's voice in her ear but his words weren't registering in her mind. It was fueling her fire knowing he was on the phone as she was about to cum. She felt her stomach muscles begin to spasm then her pelvis begin to rock into Joel's cock pushing it deeper as her orgasm washed over her.

"Jill!"

Jill pushed her head into Joel fighting not to scream out, holding the phone away from her to hide her panting breaths.

"Jill!"

She fought to get her breathing under control as she felt Joel slide his cock from her and pull her off the counter.

"Jill, are you there?" Matt said louder this time.

"Yes sorry, I'm here."

Joel pushed her down by the shoulder and Jill knelt willingly in front of him, grabbing his wet cock and sliding her mouth over it as she placed the phone back to her ear.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked sounding a little aggravated.

"Sorry, trying to cook something, think we have a bad connection, lost you there for a minute." Jill felt Joel grab a handful of hair and push her onto his cock from behind. Looking up as she felt her lips being forced over his cock, Jill began stroking him with her free hand as Joel began to fuck her mouth.

"So not sure what you were thinking, should I hold off on the house until we can talk?"

"Yes, probably a good idea." Jill gasped out as Joel let her free for a second then pushed her back over his cock.

"I just don't know..."

Matt's voiced faded again as Joel reached down and pulled his cock from her mouth. He pulled her head back by her hair and began stroking it just in front of her lips. Jill winked, then opened her mouth wide begging Joel to fill her mouth with his cum. She could tell he was close as he leaned his head back and his hand began stroking his cock faster. She reached out trying to tease his swollen head with her tongue as she heard a quiet grunt then felt a stream of cum blast across her face. Jill opened her mouth as Joel pumped two more streams out both pouring into her open mouth. She felt him relax his grip on her hair and she leaned back supporting herself with one arm as she swirled her tongue around her cum filled mouth.

"Jill, are you there?" Jill opened her mouth showing Joel her prize, then with a wicked look in her eye swallowed her nephew's seed.

"I'm here Matt." She said calmly, gazing up at Joel, she ran her finger across the head of his cock catching the last drop of cum and putting her finger to her mouth.

"I guess you're busy with something." Matt said, letting out an audible deep breath after he did.

"I'm having trouble hearing you in the house." Jill stood up kissing Joel lightly on the lips then turned to walk into the living room.

"I see."

"Don't act mad, I'm not ignoring you."

"Can you hear me ok now?" Matt asked as Jill sat down on the sofa and ran her fingers over her wet pussy as she looked out at Joel.

"Yes, I changed rooms." Jill saw Joel pull his phone out of his pocket, read a text then go into his bedroom.

"Sorry, I just miss you."

"Yeah I can tell, you're blowing up my phone with voicemails, and text." Jill said kind of sarcastically.

"Sorry, was just trying to give you some room to think."

"Sorry, that sounded smart, I do appreciate that."

"You know when you will be back."

"Well I was thinking Sunday, but might stay till Monday or Tuesday now if you're going to be away."

"Okay, well I will let you go. I will text or call you when I know when I'll be home."

"Okay Matt, have a safe trip."

Jill pulled the phone from her ear. "I love..." Jill heard as she tapped the end button and smiled up at Joel as he slid onto the couch with her.

"You're not right." Jill said smiling as Joel leaned in giving her a quick kiss. "Have to admit that was very hot though."

Joel pulled her tighter kissing her more passionately then pulling away a bit. "Like getting fucked as you talk to your husband huh?"

"Mmmm, you're in really big trouble tonight."

"That so?"

"Yes, indeed." Jill pecked Joel again on the lips.

"Why don't we jump in the shower then run out to get something to eat and drink, think I'm out of wine."

"Umm... okay, go ahead I have to text something to Matt."

"Cool."

Jill opened her text messages as she heard the shower turn on. Andrea had sent her three asking what time she should come over. She messaged her back that they were going out and to come over in about an hour or so. Before she could get off the couch Andrea had sent back a reply that she couldn't wait for tonight. Jill smiled as she walked into the bathroom stripping off her remaining clothes and joined Joel in the shower.

They soaped each other up quickly and rinsed off, Joel seemed to be in a hurry, Jill spent a few extra minutes in the shower making sure her pussy was smooth as could be. Jumping out she saw Joel already dressed and rushing her to get ready.

"What's the hurry?"

"Just want to get back here so I can have my way with you again."

"Mmm," Jill moaned towards him as she brushed her hair.

Once in the car Jill noticed that Joel seemed quiet. She wondered if it was bothering him what they had just done. While Matt and him had never been close, he did just fuck her as she was talking to him. Jill thought that couldn't be it, he was the one who had initiated it, she guessed he liked the power he felt knowing he was making his aunt squirm as she was talking to her husband on the phone. He did seem like he was in an awful hurry to leave his apartment though.

"You okay?" Jill asked reaching out and rubbing Joel's arm as he drove.

"Yes fine."

"Why the big hurry to leave?" Joel turned towards her and started to say something then turned back seemingly trying to hide something. "Joel?"

"Sorry, that was Sara on the phone."

"Oh." Shit Jill thought to herself. "She probably wants to come over or something".

"Said she was going to stop by, so I thought we should leave, didn't want her around tonight."

"I see." Jill felt a little nervous now. She wasn't sure why, it wasn't that she was jealous of Sara, but thought she might be keeping Joel from seeing her if he wanted.

"I couldn't really tell her I was spending the night with my aunt in bed."

"Cute, if you want to see her I can get a room, or see if Andrea minds me coming over."

"No way sexy, you're spending the night with me." Joel reached over and squeezed Jill's leg.

"You sure?"

"Positive!" Joel looked towards her smiling as his hand slid between her legs.

"Good answer." Jill leaned over and kissed Joel on the cheek as she placed her hand over his, pulling it tighter against her crotch.

"Can't wait to get you back home."

"Oh really."

"Really, have to see what kind of wild things I can get you to do tonight."

"Well, you just fucked me as I was talking to your uncle, so bring it on big boy!" Jill laughed as they turned into a parking lot.

Joel turned, looking at her confidently, she could tell he had enjoyed sliding his cock into her as she talked to Matt. She found his confidence very stimulating. For such a young man he really knew how to push a woman's buttons, he surely knew how to push hers.

They got out of the car and walked to a grocery store. It hit Jill that she hadn't had much to eat today and suddenly felt the need to restore her energy.

"What would you like to eat?" Joel asked.

"Something quick and light maybe."

"Good idea."

They made their way to the produce section and started pulling things together for a nice salad.

"Maybe some cheese to go with this and the wine, they have wine here?" Jill asked.

"Yes, other side of store in back, go look for some while I get the cheese.

Jill made her way to the wine section and started looking over her choices. She wasn't seeing anything that struck her fancy.

"Not a very good selection." Jill turned to the voice coming from behind her.

"No... no it's not." Jill smiled at a man about her age.

"You should try the liquor store at the end of the shopping mall, much better if you're really looking for something good."

"Thanks, looks like I may have to do that." Jill smiled, he was a good looking guy, good shape, with eyes that would melt any woman.

"John." The man said extending his hand out to Jill.

"Jill, thanks for the tip." Jill smiled as she briefly shook his hand. She saw Joel looking over from the deli counter as John pulled a bottle from the rack.

"Celebrating something or just need to relax?" John asked as Jill looked back at him, catching his roaming eyes.

"Just relaxing, I'm visiting my nephew, Jill pointed towards Joel, long drive today just need to unwind a bit before bed."

"I see. Well nice meeting you Jill, and try that liquor store, much better selection." John replaced the bottle and smiled as he turned away from her.

Joel had been on the phone the whole time she was talking to John and as she approached him he started smiling. He covered the phone with his hand as he looked at Jill smirking.

"Got a date later?"

"Cute." Jill said smiling, that guy was hitting on her wasn't he? she thought.

"Okay sounds like a plan then, later." Joel said into the phone then put it back into his pocket.

"Wine here sucks, there is a liquor store at end of the mall I guess."

"New buddy tell you that?" Joel said raising his eyebrow.

"Yes he did."

"Pretty sly hitting on you in a grocery store."

"Quit, he didn't hit on me." Jill said feeling herself blush a bit.

"Well his eyes were roaming up and down you while you were looking at the wine rack."

"Uhuh."

"Stick by me, don't want to lose you to some other guy before we get out of here."

"You're too funny."

They walked up to the register and Jill noticed John looking her way as he paid a few lines over. While he stood no chance even if he would hit on her, it was a boost to her confidence to have a good looking guy take notice of her.

After leaving they ran down to the liquor store and as they walked up to the door Jill noticed Joel typing a text message out again.

"You sure I'm not interrupting something tonight?"

"No why?"

"You seem pretty busy on your phone."

"Just a friend wondering what time I will be at the gym tomorrow."

"I'm a big girl, if you have plans I can get lost."

"I do have plans, and you're the centerpiece of them, so quit. That guy give you his number?"

"Stop, he wasn't hitting on me."

"Yes he was. You just don't think he was."

Joel opened the door for Jill and followed her inside.

"Okay, enough about that, let's get something good." Jill rubbed her hands together as she looked at the numerous racks of wine in front of her.

Jill started looking over the different bottles when her phone rang in her purse. She saw Andrea's number on the ID and walked away from Joel a bit before answering.

"Hi"

"Hey, how are ya."

"Good." Jill started laughing a bit. "What's up?"

"Going to be leaving soon, just checking in."

"We're buying wine, shouldn't be too much longer. Any idea how this is going to go tonight?"

"Play it by ear I guess, haven't really thought about how to get things going, the wine will help. Buy something good, the stuff Joel and Derek buy is a tad above moonshine." Andrea said laughing.

"Okay, I'm nervous, but very excited."

"Me too Jill, see you soon."

Jill continued walking down the aisle as she pulled a couple bottles that she wanted from the rack. She looked over to see Joel looking over the beer and smiled to herself as she thought of Andrea's comment. She pulled another from the rack and struggled a bit with the three bottles in her hand.

"Can I take these up for you?" Jill turned to see a young man asking. "I will take them up, you can continue to shop."

"Oh, sure." Jill said noticing the name of the liquor store on the chest of the young man's shirt. "Thanks, that would be great."

She walked towards Joel who was pulling two six packs of beer from the cooler.

"Your buddy calling you for a dinner date?" Joel asked smiling as she approached.

"Yes, smart ass. It was as a matter of fact." Jill slapped him on the arm. "That was Andrea."

"What did she want?"

"I forgot to tell you I invited her over for some wine earlier today."

"Oh... okay, what time is she coming over?"

"Soon."

"You tell her you were here? She loves this place, little high end for Derek and I."

"So she said."

"What's that mean?"

"Nothing." Jill said smiling as she spotted another bottle she wanted.

She read over the label then turned back to Joel who was talking to a woman down the aisle. She walked toward them and Joel turned as he heard her approaching.

"Denise, this is my Aunt Jill." The woman smiled as she held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Denise." Jill said to the woman, maybe ten years younger than herself she thought.

"You too, Jill. I was just trying to get an appointment with your nephew for my next massage. Let me know if Saturday will work." She said turning to Joel.

"Will do." Joel smiled as she began to walk away.

"Nice to meet you." She said looking at Jill as she turned towards the check out. Jill held up her hand waving a bit as the woman walked away.

"I may have plans for you Saturday."

"Oh really, well, she pays well." Joel said smiling.

"I'm sure." Jill said sarcastically.

Joel smiled as they walked away from the wine and he began looking over the chip selection. After picking out a few bags they made their way to the counter to pay. Jill watched and smiled as she watched Joel's eyes widen as the cashier scanned her bottles of wine and the running total skyrocketed.

"My treat." Jill laughed as she pulled out her credit card.

"Those bottles lined with gold or something?" Joel asked holding up one of the bottles.

"The lady has great taste." The older gentleman behind the counter said.

"Thank you Sir, I'm trying to bring a little class into my nephew's life." Jill laughed as she handed him the card.

"I'm Lou, this is my store. Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"No, that will be all. You have a great selection of wine here Lou."

"Thanks, if there's anything you want I don't have let me know, I can get it for you."

"Thank you very much." Jill handed Joel both the bags and walked towards the door.

"Well that's two in an hour." She heard Joel say as they left the store.

"Quit, he was just a nice man."

"Sure. You're not allowed to go out without me anymore." Joel said as his eyes caught his aunt's ass in front of him.

"Jealous, big boy?"

Joel smirked as Jill turned around.

Joel put the bags into the back seat then opened the door for Jill. Once in the car he placed his hand over her leg, his eyes seemingly following his hand as it did.

"You do look great. You always have, but seriously, you look hot tonight."

"Thanks, baby." Jill leaned in and kissed Joel lightly on the lips as their eyes locked on each others. Jill's phone beeped as she pulled away.

"Andrea is at your place." She said as a big smile crossed her face.

"Okay, if we give her a bottle of wine you think she will leave?"

"Be nice, I like her."

"So do I, but her being there is just going to prolong me getting into your pants."

"You just got into them, remember?"

"Too funny."

"Plus with the wine, who knows what I will agree to later." Jill winked as she looked at Joel.

"Hmmm." Joel smiled at Jill as he pulled out.

Jill questioned Joel about Denise on the ride back to his place. He told her that she was one of his first clients he got after moving down here. He usually massaged her about twice a month. She was curious how many regular clients he had down here, noticing that he had never gone out for or had anyone over to massage either time she had been down. He told her that he had a number of regulars and had quit advertising, as they kept him busy enough and they were flexible with his changing schedule.

"So?"

"So, what?" Joel asked.

"You know." Jill said staring at Joel.

"Yes."

"She the only one down here?" Jill asked not sure she wanted to hear his answer.

"Yes actually, how did you know?"

"I could tell by how she was looking at you."

"Sorry, that bother you?"

"No, actually kind of happy with myself that I read that right." Jill said laughing.

"You're too much."

"Not really what I pictured when you told me about doing that with some clients."

"Meaning."

"Nothing, she just looked normal, guess I was expecting some wild looking woman or some who looked desperate."

"Gee, thanks." Joel said looking over at Jill.

"No... sorry, she looked like a regular mom, wife, I don't know, just not the image of what I had in my head."

"Married, two kids, husband who travels a lot."

"Ah, I see. She good in bed?" Jill asked looking over at Joel, really wanting to hear some details for some reason.

"Okay... I'm not answering that."

"Why?"

"Will you quit?" Joel laughed as he drove into the apartment complex.

"Okay, sorry, just jerking your chain."

Jill was smiling as they made their way to the apartment, she would look away when Joel would look her way, trying not to give away the excitement she was feeling. Andrea greeted them both with a hug and gave Jill a little peck on the cheek and a devilish wink. Joel placed the bags onto the table and then went into the bedroom as the two girls unpacked the bags.

"Oh, the good stuff!" Andrea said excitedly as she pulled out the wine.

"Yes, Joel wasn't allowed to choose tonight."

"Joel, get out here and open the wine." Andrea yelled.

Joel came back out as the two girls began cutting up the cheese and preparing the salad. He poured them both a glass of wine and cracked open a beer for himself as he sat down at the table.

"So when's Derek coming back?" He asked as he picked at the cheese.

"Late tonight or tomorrow morning, he's not sure yet. Depends on when his buddy gets home."

"I thought he was leaving tomorrow and staying the weekend."

"That plan went out the window, his friend has to leave tomorrow so he had to change plans."

"You guys have class tomorrow?" Jill asked knowing Andrea didn't, but she had forgotten to ask Joel.

"Nope." They both answered almost in unison.

They all made small talk as they ate their salads, and the girls were quickly making short work of their first bottle of wine. Jill thought it may be awkward with Andrea there, more because Joel knew that Jill had told her about them, but everyone seemed to be okay, although none of them brought up the subject.

Andrea tilted back her glass then got up grabbing the empty bottle and grabbed another and handed it to Joel. She sat back down and could feel the wine already hitting her, she also found herself getting more turned on by the minute thinking of Joel and Jill. She slid her foot across Jill's as she watched Joel open the bottle for her. She was getting anxious to get things started but it seemed like no one wanted to even talk about anything sexual, let alone jump in bed.

Jill looked over knowingly at Andrea as she felt her foot slide over hers, feeling a little anxious about how to get things going but wanting to so badly.

"I think I need to get into something more comfy, enough with the boots and jeans." Jill said standing up and holding her glass out for Joel to fill. "You want something too Andrea?"

mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers