Weekend Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea!" Andrea said following Jill into Joel's room and closing the door.

They wrapped their arms around each other as the door closed behind them, their hands roaming wildly over each other's bodies. Both quickly helped the other out of their clothes. Jill laid back onto the bed, Andrea helped pull her boots and jeans off. Jill stood again pulling Andrea into her moaning lightly into her lips at the feel of their bodies next to each other again. They both looked down, each wearing only a bra and panties.

"Should we just walk out like this?" Jill said.

"Hmmm, no that's too easy for him, let's throw on some t-shirts and go out like that. Have to tease him a bit first I think."

"Good idea." Jill pulled open his dresser drawer and handed Andrea a shirt as she slipped hers on. Both of them were swimming in the shirts, the bottom just above each of their knees.

"Not exactly the look I had in mind but it will work." Andrea said softly.

"Got to lose this." Jill reached back and undid her bra, pulling it through the shirt as Andrea did the same.

"Just follow my lead."

"Okay." Jill said as they opened the door.

"That does look comfy!" Joel laughed walking by them taking a swig from his beer. Winking to Jill, he sat down on the chair and threw his feet up on the ottoman.

Jill started to go in to the living room and noticed Andrea walking into the kitchen. She was feeling the wine and turned towards Joel as Andrea grabbed the bottle from the table. Feeling the wetness between her legs from Andrea's and her brief groping session she decided she was going to get things going now. Looking towards Andrea she straddled Joel, pulling her shirt up over her hips as she did.

"I promised Andrea something last night." She whispered into Joel's ear. Joel pulled back a bit, looking at her as though she was nuts.

"What are you doing?"

"I promised her she could watch me blow my nephew." Jill whispered into Joel's ear, and then began kissing his earlobe gently as her hand reached down to massage his hardening cock.

"Jill... I"

Jill didn't give him a chance to say anything, sliding down his chest and pushing the ottoman away with her feet as she began undoing his shorts. She looked up lustfully at Andrea as her hand peeled his shorts apart and her hand grasped Joel's now rock-hard cock.

"Little big for just me, care to help?" She said looking up at Andrea.

"Mmmmm, yes, indeed." Andrea said as she knelt beside Jill between Joel's legs.

"Oh shit." Was Joel's only reaction as the two ladies removed his shorts and briefs.

Jill and Andrea laid their heads onto Joel's hips, one on each side of his cock. Jill looked into Andrea's eyes as she began gently sliding her hand up and down his massive cock. Neither spoke, as they took turns gently licking his swollen head, then each wrapping their lips around each side and began moving their mouths slowly up and down.

"Oh God!" Joel let out as he leaned his head back into the chair.

Jill moaned as her lips touched Andrea's while they slid up and down Joel's shaft. She moved her mouth down his now throbbing cock pulling in one of his balls and gently sucked it into her mouth as her hand slid between Andrea's legs.

Andrea let out a long sigh as she felt Jill's hand slither under her panties and firmly begin massaging her wet pussy. She pulled the head of Joel's cock into her mouth and felt him rock up and press her mouth onto it. Moaning into his cock now as she felt her mouth stretch around it and Jill's fingers slipped between her wet lips.

Jill pulled off Joel as she felt him begin to squirm, not wanting to let him cum too quickly.

"I think maybe we should go into the bedroom." She said standing up and holding her hand out to Andrea.

"I agree." Andrea said standing up between Joel's legs. He looked on at the two beauties standing before him.

"I did leave one other thing out about last night sweetie." Jill looked towards Joel as she raised her leg up placing her foot beside Joel's cock as Andrea did the same with hers. She let her hand slide between Andrea's legs again as she leaned in and moaned into her lips as they began kissing passionately.

Andrea pulled Jill tighter as they kissed, her fingers now moving between Jill's legs. Moaning and squirming into each other as they each turned their foot and began rubbing Joel's cock with their toes.

"What the...?" They heard Joel say as they separated.

Jill pulled Andrea by the hand towards the bedroom looking back and curling her finger in a come hither motion at Joel.

Andrea pulled her shirt over her head as she entered the room and turned to see Jill doing the same. Joel followed close behind, his mouth hanging open. She turned as she reached the bed and pulled Jill into her. Spinning her around as their lips locked onto one another Andrea pushed her onto her back and crawled on top of her. Pulling her legs up under her as she pressed Jill up, Andrea raised Jill's ass up so as to give Joel a good view as both of their hands slipped into each other's panties.

Jill squirmed into Andrea's body as their lips met. She felt Andrea slide down and moaned out as Andrea pulled her nipple between her lips and began sucking hard as her fingers plunged into her dripping pussy. She briefly saw Joel stripping at the end of the bed as Andrea spun around and straddled her face, pulling her legs up under her arms after she had pulled her panties off.

Andrea ground her pussy into Jill's lips as she spread her legs wide under her and slid her hands along the sides of Jill's pussy as she looked up at Joel. She bent forward maintaining eye contact with him as she kissed Jill's pussy lips, hearing her moan out and her body jerk as she did.

"Help me make your aunt cum baby." Andrea told Joel as he knelt down between Jill's legs.

Jill squirmed as she felt Andrea pull her legs further back and Joel's hands slide onto her inner most thighs and spread her lips. Her breathing was quickly becoming shallow and fast as she felt two tongues teasing her pussy. She gasped out as she felt Joel's tongue lick her tight ass while Andrea's mouth covered her clit.

Andrea felt Jill's mouth leave her pussy, her moans becoming deeper, continuous as she watched Joel's tongue snake in and out of his aunt's ass while she sucked furiously on Jill's clit. Jill's legs began trembling under Andrea's arms. Between the two of them, they had Jill pinned down as they worked her over. Andrea started moaning with Jill as she felt her lose control underneath her.

Jill felt her whole body begin to spasm as her orgasm hit her hard, her deep moans turned to quick shrill screams as Andrea and Joel continued sucking and tonguing her wildly as she was cumming.

Andrea moved away from Jill's clit and ran two fingers deep into her pussy, pulling them out and to her mouth as Joel's tongue slid up and plunged deep into Jill, lapping at her flowing juices. She pulled him to her mouth moaning into him as they kissed tasting Jill as she did. Andrea sat up feeling Jill wrap her hands around her thighs and pull her wet pussy to her lips.

"You need to get your oil." Andrea said to Joel as she gyrated her pussy over Jill's mouth.

"This is too fucking hot!" Joel said as he pulled Andrea to him kissing her deeply.

"Get that oil sexy, and we will get hot."

Andrea moved back, bending down her hands sliding over Jill's breast as she kissed her. Jill's body was still trembling as she recovered from her orgasm.

"My god, that was incredible." Jill got out between her deep breaths.

"Glad you liked it baby, that was hot for me also. Think we should reward Joel, and then I want the same treatment before I get to see him fuck you." Andrea moaned into Jill's mouth as they began to kiss and she felt Joel pouring oil over her hands and onto his aunt's squirming body. She slid forward letting her body slide over Jill's, the silky oil covering both of their bodies as she rocked back and forth over Jill. Andrea slid back off Jill's face as Joel bent down and began kissing Jill deeply.

"This is driving me crazy, baby." Joel said leaning up a bit as Andrea lay down beside them.

"Sorry, didn't tell you earlier, been driving me nuts all day."

"I'm not going to complain."

"How about you lay down between us and we will finish what we started on the chair." Jill patted the bed beside her as Joel rolled in between Andrea and her. Jill shifted and straddled Joel's face as Andrea began squeezing the bottle of oil over his cock, both of them running their hands over his cock and balls and massaging it in.

Andrea spread Joel's legs and looked up to see Jill pull the head of his cock into her mouth while she massaged his inner thighs and began sucking on his balls. Joel began rocking his pelvis up and down immediately as their mouths worked him over. Andrea heard him moan out then a muffled groan as her finger touched is puckered anus. She knew he wasn't going to last long as he pulled his knees up letting her slide her finger deep into his butt. She then heard another low moan as her fingers slid over his prostate.

Jill moaned onto Joel's cock as he began fucking her mouth, his tongue hungrily snaking in and out of her pussy as Andrea slid her hand over his cock and balls. Reaching down and spreading his ass with her hands Jill moaned out again as Joel's cock hit the back of her throat. She could feel he was getting close and pulled back sucking hard on his swollen head as her tongue swirled over it.

"Oh Fuck, yes!" Joel screamed out.

Jill swallowed hard as the first jet of cum exploded into her mouth. She stared into Andrea's eyes as two more spurts completely filled it up.

"Oh god yes." Andrea felt like an electric bolt had shot through her as she watched Jill take Joel's load. Sliding her mouth up as Jill pulled off his cock, their mouths locked in a deep kiss. She pulled Jill into her as they both shared Joel's tasty treat. Pulling apart briefly they both hungrily licked and sucked the cum from each other lips and chins. Both mouths instinctively wrapped around Joel's cock as his body twitched in reaction beneath them. Andrea's hand firmly wrapped around the bottom of Joel's cock slowly milking the last of his cum. Andrea was frenzied, moaning as she shared the last of Joel's cum with Jill. "God baby, please make me cum!" she pleaded with Jill as she crawled up onto the bed.

Jill pushed her legs up straight and side stepped from over Joel's face to straddle Andrea's face and she felt Andrea's tongue slide into her pussy. Jill watched as Joel rolled onto his side, his hands running down Andrea's squirming body. She heard and felt her moan as his mouth covered her right breast pulling her nipple into it. Joel slid his tongue down Andrea's body to nestle between her legs. Jill bent forward as Joel opened Andrea's legs, her mouth sliding over Andrea's lower stomach to join with Joel.

Andrea tried to catch her breath, her heart pounding and her body trembling. She felt four hands and two tongues roaming over her legs, ass and pussy. She cried out in pleasure as she felt Jill's mouth cover her clit while Joel's thumb slid into her willing ass. He slowly began fucking her ass as Jill held her legs apart, sucking on her clit like a little cock. Andrea wrapped her arms around Jill's lower back as she felt her body lose control.

Jill moaned onto Andrea's clit as she felt her nails digging into her lower back. Andrea screamed out into her inner thigh. Jill tightened her arms around her legs as she felt Andrea's body begin to convulse under her. Jill heard her shriek again in pleasure as Joel pulled his thumb from her ass and slid his tongue from Andrea's dripping pussy up to Jill's waiting lips. They kissed wildly sucking Andrea's cum from each other's mouths.

Andrea let her head fall back onto the bed, her whole body on fire. Reaching up she slid her hand onto Jill's wet pussy as she tried to control her breathing. She took a deep breath and felt Joel's strong hands grip each of her ankles and spread her legs again. She gasped out again as Jill began slapping her pussy with Joel's hard cock.

Jill hungrily pulled his cock into her mouth as Joel stroked Andrea's pussy with the underside of it. Jill tasted her lover on Joel's cock and as he pulled back, she pushed down and watched it disappear into Andrea's pussy as Andrea screamed into hers.

Andrea threw her arms out and thrashed under Jill as Joel began fucking her with long hard strokes. She could only moan and scream as she felt Jill licking her clit and her fingers probing her ass.

Jill heard Andrea's high pitched screams of pleasure turn to low panting moans as her pussy began squirting with each of Joel's powerful thrusts. She felt her body begin to tremble uncontrollably then go limp as Joel pulled his cock from Andrea. Jill gagged slightly as Joel pushed his cock forcefully into her mouth then slowly pulled it back, her lips sucking Andrea's cum from it as he did. She felt his hands grab the back of her head holding her by the hair as he fucked her mouth. Jill felt him pull from her lips as his hands slid under her arms and picked her up from Andrea.

As Andrea opened her eyes, the room seemed to be spinning while she tried to regain her composure. The bed dipped beside her and she turned to see Jill and Joel bounce down next to her kissing passionately. She watched as Jill's head turned to her and her eyes jumped open wide, almost in shock as she moaned out. Turning to her side Andrea ran her hand over Jill's breast and replaced it with her mouth as Joel pushed off his aunt. She slid her hand down Jill's gyrating body as Joel grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. Looking down she watched as his thick cock slid slowly in and out of his aunt's pussy. Andrea's light moan at the sight was drowned out by Jill's as she ran her tongue down over her stomach, and her hand wrapped around Joel's cock squeezing the shaft as he pulled it each time from Jill. Letting go briefly she leaned up and pulled Joel's lips to hers.

"I want to see you fill your aunt full of cum baby." Andrea said, her mouth finding Jill's clit.

Jill threw her hands out to her sides, her fingers digging into the comforter as she felt Andrea's tongue brush firmly onto her clit. Her body jerked wildly as her orgasm exploded through her. Gasping for air as her breathing became more rapid and shallow, she felt Joel fucking her harder. As Andrea sucked hard on Jill's clit, Jill began screaming as her orgasm exploded.

Andrea dug her fingers into Jill's ass as she heard Joel begin to moan out and slam his cock deep inside Jill's pussy. His stomach twitched just in front of her eyes as he came hard. Andrea pulled Joel's cock from Jill and wrapped her lips over it as her hand pulled the remaining cum from his hard shaft. She felt Jill's body shaking under her as she moaned onto his cock. Sliding on top of Jill she spread her lips with her hands and watched as Joel knelt down at the end of the bed. Jill's pussy continued to contract as Andrea felt another chill run through her as Joel's cum began oozing from Jill's pussy. She began massaging her outer lips pushing more cum from her. As it began dripping down over Jill's ass Andrea slid her tongue down over her sloppy pussy, sucking up Joel's cream filling.

Jill could only whimper as she felt Andrea's tongue, her body completely spent. She slowly caught her breath as Andrea's fingers began sliding in and out of her pussy. Andrea spun around and laid down next to her. Gazing into each other's eyes she felt Andrea's fingers slip from her pussy then up between their lips, both slowly sliding their tongues over Andrea's fingers as they smiled at each other.

"My first cream pie, I think I'm addicted." Andrea said softly.

"Very tasty," Jill smiled, "I can't wait to dip my tongue into one." Jill turned onto her back as Joel slid up beside her. "Hey baby, that was unreal."

"Damn, I couldn't agree more." Joel said as his hand found Andrea's and roamed over Jill's slippery body. "Biggest fantasy and it was so much better than I dreamt."

"Really your first?" Jill smiled as she asked.

"Yes!"

"Mmmm, I was hoping that it was."

"I vote it's not our last." Andrea said as her and Joel's hands slid between Jill's legs.

"Oh round two already?" Jill smiled.

"Round two! Damn I need to go get hydrated." Joel burst out laughing.

"You! Try switching spots with one of us, we're both sitting in puddles here." Andrea laughed.

Joel rolled off the bed and went into the kitchen.

"I think we owe Joel a new comforter." Andrea said as she raised her hips off the bed.

"Let's get this one off here."

Both stood up and stripped the comforter from the bed then wrapped into one another on the dry sheets.

"Much better." Jill said softly as their lips met.

"God, that was so hot, watching you and Joel together, I can see why you are constantly aroused thinking about it." Andrea looked up as Joel came back into the room with three bottles of water.

"Just called Derek for back up, thinking I'm out of my league here." Joel said as he handed them each a water bottle.

"Oh, that could be interesting." Jill smiled as she sat up.

"We were talking about that today actually, we thought maybe you should be the one to tell him about Jill and you." Andrea winked as she took a long drink from her water bottle.

"You okay with that?"

"Sure... I think so, he won't tell anyone will he?" Jill looked a little worried.

"No, not a chance."

"Sure, tell him then, is he going to be here soon?" She laughed then shot Andrea a lustful look.

They started laughing at Jill's eagerness to have Derek join in the fun. Jill was laughing also but was dying to have two hot young men taking care of her. Joel crawled into bed with them and each of the girls wrapped into each side of his muscular frame. Jill looked over at Andrea then up to Joel, she was excited that this had been Joel's first time with two women and was not feeling the least bit shy about making sure he would always remember it.

Jill and Andrea took turns pleasuring each other and Joel over the next couple of hours. Jill loved showing off her newly discovered oral skills on Andrea, and was more than willing to let her reciprocate. They all finally collapsed in a ball of flesh. Jill's only regret was not getting to share Joel's cum from Andrea's wet lips, but was confident that she would have many chances.

Andrea shot up in bed, her heart racing, she was sweating and as she reached down between her legs she discovered she was soaking wet.

"Oh my god, it was a dream!" She said quietly as she took a deep breath. She slid to the end of the bed, trying to quietly sneak out without waking her two lovers.

Creeping into the kitchen, she opened the refrigerator door, the light blinding her for a second in the dark apartment.

"You okay?" She heard from the nearby as her eyes tried to readjust to the darkness.

"Yes... yes I'm fine, sorry to wake you." She said to Jill.

"I heard you talking in your sleep or something, and then you got up real quick."

"Sorry, just dreaming." She said taking Jill's hand and lead her into the living room.

"Nightmare?" Jill asked as they sat down next to each other on the couch.

"No, not exactly." Andrea said shivering, sitting naked in the cool apartment.

"Here, its chilly." Jill wrapped a blanket from the back of the couch around them. "You okay?"

"Yes, dream just woke me up. It's your entire fault." Andrea said playfully nudging Jill with her elbow.

"What did I do?"

"Just kidding, just something I have been thinking about."

"What?"

"You'll think I'm silly."

"You can tell me, it's not like we have a lot of secrets here." Jill laughed lightly, noticing Andrea's head was somewhere else.