All Comments on 'Weekend Away Ch. 03'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And when she woke up

She went straight to the hospital and had a rape kit done. All the bruises were noted on her chart. The Police were called and the asshole was arrested. He was charged with everything from assault and battery to kidnapping and rape. Convicted, he was sentenced to 18 years in prison, no chance of parole. I wonder how he thinks his plan worked out? Even for fiction, this was a thoroughly disgusting story. No stars.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
thank you for your comment

I am sorry you did not like it. I don't understand why someone would read it through If the found it so disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2*s

Three chapters to cover one moment in a marriage.

Not a story. No conflict. No resolution. Just a couple exploring an aspect of their relationship. So 2*s.

Like the fast pace and great description of physical activity. But that leads a reader to conclude you could have done much more. So very disappointed.

Hopefully you can learn from this mistake. Wants2benaughty I wants you to write a whole story.

Good luck,lol.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I thought it was ok, could be a bit mote descriptive but still exciting! The comment about going to jail and such clearly doesn't realize this story is in the nonconsent category.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
Another chapter coming...

There is one more yet to come!

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comment :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some things are only ever meant to be fantasies. I can see why he/ they might want to explore something different and it certainly is different but it’s too far for me personally. The pain involved is of the non erotic variety.

Logic says she got wet and horny because she loves him and trusts him but speaking from a subs point of view, if I were in her place that trust would be damaged. The brutality brings doubt, did she ever really know him at all if he could do these things to her? Chapter one implies that they live the D/s lifestyle but, they’ve only been married for 6mo, so she would have to wonder if this version is the real him.

It’s a very powerful story. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous