Weekend Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess took a shower. I was required to kneel outside the stall while She showered (and i got to watch as She made Herself cum with Her fingers) then towel Her dry and lay out Her clothes while She put on Her makeup. She left at 9:45 for a hair appointment – a cut and color – which, She said, would give me "plenty of time" to scrub the bathrooms spotless, clean off the stove top and sweep and mop the kitchen floor.

Goddess called when She was leaving the salon and gave me instructions for Her lunch – this time a plate of spaghetti. i followed Her instructions to the letter and She complimented me as i knelt on the floor next to Her. When She had had enough, She placed Her plate on the floor in front of me and snickered "here, bitch, here's YOUR lunch."

After lunch it was time for Goddess to inspect the bathrooms, stove top and floor. Again, She complimented me on the fine job i had done. She told me to go up into our bedroom and get all the dirty laundry from the hamper as i was going to be doing the laundry that afternoon. But, when i got to our room She walked in behind me. She grabbed my arm, twisting it painfully, and made me lean over the edge of the bathtub.

"Do you know why I'm going to spank you, bitch" She demanded.

"No, Goddess, i'm sorry i don't." i replied.

"Because I am the boss around here and i don't want you to forget that for a second." THIS is what is considered a "discipline spanking" ... administered for no reason other than to keep me in my place.

She gave me 25 strokes with Her braided leather belt. After each stroke, i was required to repeat "Thank You Goddess, You are the boss around here and i am Your bitch."

She hit me so hard there were tears in my eyes. As i groveled before Her and thanked Her for disciplining me, She seemed to get a little turned on, and for a moment i thought She might want to do something (despite having cum in the shower just a few minutes earlier), but eventually She sent me out of the room.

Later that afternoon, after i had finished the laundry, i made dinner. A petite filet for Goddess, under the broiler, with a baked potato. After She started eating, She had me fry up some hamburger meat (no salt or pepper or any seasoning) and make some rice and mix it together for my dinner, and had me eat it from a plate on the floor next to Her. While i cleaned up after dinner Goddess was busy doing something in our bedroom. When She invited me upstairs, i saw Her laptop on the dresser. She told me i would be spending the evening locked in the cage while She went out with Meg and the laptop was to give me some company while She was gone.

She started getting ready to go out. When She came out of the bedroom (i was told to remain in the hallway as She didn't want me to bother Her) She looked absolutely fabulous. She was wearing Her new outfit and showing a LOT of cleavage. There was no way anyone was going to give Meg a second glance with Goddess anywhere nearby.

It was about 7:30 and Goddess was planning to leave at 8:00. She is very punctual. She told me i would have one more chance to pee before i was locked in the cage. She handed me the key to the padlock on my chastity device and had me remove it, then put me out on the patio. Five minutes later She came to get me and discovered i hadn't yet gone. She stood there with Her hands on Her hips watching me which made me nervous which caused me to take another ten minutes before I could pee. She let me in and told me to get up to the bedroom immediately and to crawl up the stairs on all fours and go straight to my cage. As soon as i entered our bedroom, She walked behind me and kept kicking me in the ass and scolding me for taking so long. The chastity device was put back and Goddess again put the key on the chain around Her neck.

Goddess placed me in the cage and locked it with a plastic lock (the kind with serial numbers on them – easy to remove if necessary but, in the process, breaking it so that it is obvious the lock has been opened). She wrote down the serial numbers of the two locks on a slip of paper and placed it in Her purse. She also took one of our cordless phones and wrapped duct tape over the mouthpiece and placed it in the cage. She explained that She wanted me to be safe, so in an emergency i could break the lock and get out, or remove the tape from the phone and make a call. But, if i did that, She would know, so i had better only do that in a real emergency. I was also not to answer the phone unless it was a family member in some sort of emergency. She told me that She was not planning to put a plastic lock on the chastity device and that i would have to "deal with it." Finally, She told me that if i broke the locks or made a phone call and She was not satisfied it was a bona fide emergency, there would be consequences. Our playtime would stop immediately and i would not be allowed to serve Her for the next several months. It was the worst punishment She could administer and i, of course, had no intention whatsoever of breaking Her rules.

Goddess was very patient in explaining this so it took Her awhile. She called Meg on Her cell and explained that She'd be late because it "took forever to get the stupid bitch in the cage." The last thing She did was step over to the laptop and hit the Enter key. Immediately a slideshow began to play.

The first two pictures were portraits of Goddess, but She had included quite a few glamour shots – pictures i had taken while She posed and showed off Her gorgeous body in lingerie, sexy clothes, and sometimes partially naked. But there were three pictures i wasn't expecting. Several years ago, we had had a threesome with a guy that Goddess found quite hot. A couple of months later She contacted him about getting together again and told him about my fantasy of watching instead of participating. He said that was fine and suggested i bring the camera along, which i did. It was incredibly hot watching Goddess with this guy, and i took many, many shots. Goddess knew that my three favorites we were one of the two of them kneeling on the bed; he was sucking on Her boobs while She looked right into the camera; the second was of him lying on the bed and Her giving him a blow job (i managed to snap a picture just as She took his cock deep in Her throat); finally, i got a picture of them fucking in the missionary position. Her legs are wrapped around him and you can tell by the look on Her face that She was starting to cum at the moment the picture was taken.

After i heard the door close and Goddess's car pull out driveway, i knelt there and watched the slide show. All of them i had seen before but, alone and locked in a cage i regarded them quite differently. i kept waiting for the sequence to come back to the photo of Goddess having an orgasm. By this time, i was warm and able to relax and my pee-pee was as stiff as a rock. One of the advantages to wearing a chastity device and being modestly endowed is that i was able to get pretty much a full hard-on without any pinching or serious discomfort. It was so quiet in the house and eventually i dozed off.

A couple of hours later i awoke with a start and looked at the clock. 11:35. i had the overwhelming urge to pee. It suddenly occurred to me that i had no idea when Goddess was going to be home. As the need became more urgent i considered what to do. After 15 minutes, it had gotten so painful to hold my pee in that i almost started to cry. i thought of calling Goddess but it occurred to me that She might not consider my need to pee to be a "bona fide emergency" so i hesitated. As i was debating what to do, i suddenly let out a little dribble. After that, it was over: i simply couldn't help myself. As i continued to pee the tube of the chastity device filled and began spilling over. In the end, all i could do was maneuver into in the corner and try to keep the liquid as far away from the door as possible. Thankfully the bottom of the cage is a plastic tray about 3 inches deep, so there was no danger of spilling on the carpet.

Suddenly, the phone, which had been silent all night, rang. i saw from the caller id that it was Goddess. I tried to remove the tape as quickly as possible but before i could, the answering machine kicked in. She pressed 1 to skip listening to the outgoing message then screamed into the phone "stupid bitch, I told you that you could answer the phone in an emergency. Any time i want you IS an emergency as far as you're concerned." Her tone made me shudder. But, before i could answer, She hung up.

Goddess walked in the door at about 1:00. She stood in front of my cage and said, angrily "YOU are about to get your ass beat for not answering my call. i wanted to know a better route to get home from downtown because the freeway ram p downtown is closed for construction. What the fuck were you doing?" She was about to unlock the cage when She exclaimed "what's that smell? it smells like piss!" Although i tried to hide it, She could see the mess i had made.

"Please tell me you did NOT do that?" She said. "DID YOU?" She demanded. i could only manage a whispered "yes, Goddess."

"You stupid, disgusting filthy ANIMAL" She cried as She ripped the lock off the door. She ordered me to crawl out. She grabbed the handiest implement ... the belt She had been wearing (a particularly nasty belt made of canvas with grommets all the way around) ... and began to beat me with it as i crawled away and cowered in the corner. As She was beating me She called me every vile name She could think of. She tired after about 5 minutes of this and stopped. She made me stay in the corner while She finished undressing and crawled into bed.

As She was undressing She started telling me about where She and Meg went, how a lot of guys were hitting on them and they ended up going to another bar with two really good looking guys to go dancing but nothing more happened. Except that She DID get one of the guys' cell number and give him hers.

She crawled under the sheets and suddenly said "i want You to service me ... the really big one." i knew what "servicing" meant. i crawled out of the cage and dutifully strapped on the largest dildo we have ... 8 inches long and extremely, extremely, thick. It was somewhat uncomfortable wearing the belt over my chastity device but i was so thrilled to be servicing Goddess that i didn't care.

The hottest thing i have ever seen is when i am about to enter Goddess with a nice thick dildo. She gets this look in Her eyes – pure and absolute lust. As i was just beginning to insert the mammoth cock She looked at me, with that same lustful look, and said "i am going to fantasize about that GORGEOUS sexy guy i met tonight ... i bet he has a really big cock ... i am going to pretend he's taking me out to his car and ... he and his friend ... ohhhhhhhh!" Her voice trailed off and She continued moaning as i began thrusting the fake cock in and out of Her Pussy. It was only a few minutes until She had a screaming orgasm and i was left with a lot of painful scratches all down my back.

i pulled out and, as i am always required to do, i licked Her juices from the dildo until it was reasonably clean, then went into the bathroom to wash it properly.

When i came back into the bedroom, Goddess called out "it stinks in here ... from your filthy piss ... I am NOT gonna sleep smelling that ... now, drag that cage in the bathroom and close the door." i did as i was told and came back in the bedroom and awaited further instructions. i assumed Goddess wanted me to sleep at the foot of the bed. But She shouted "WHAT the FUCK are you doing? Are you THAT stupid?" She ordered me to go back into in the bathroom, close the door behind me, and sleep in my cage. "Don't you DARE move that blanket, either" She called after me.

i did as i was told. i had lay there for maybe 15 minutes when the door opened. As She opened the door, Goddess shouted "last call!" i thought She meant last chance for me to pee and started opening the cage door. She kicked it shut and climbed on the top of the cage. She told me to get my open mouth under Her Pussy. She explained that "last call" meant my last chance to drink anything for the night. As She let out Her golden stream, i caught as much of it as i could in my mouth and drank it down greedily, but She peed so much that quite a lot dribbled down my chest and made puddle RIGHT in the middle of the blanket.

When She finished She laughed and said "now you have the privilege of sleeping with MY sweet-smelling pee all over you!" She ordered me to show Her my gratitude. I said "Thank You, Goddess." She startled me by kicking the cage. "I said SHOW me your gratitude, bitch!" She scolded. i did the only thing i could think of ... i lay down on the blanket with my face in the puddle She just made. "That's better," She snorted, and left the room.

Sometime in the middle of the night i was awakened by a warm sensation on the side of my face. Goddess had gotten up to pee again and, as She told me later "you were all wet already so i thought 'what the hell?'."

SUNDAY MORNING

I awakened at 8:00 as i had been instructed to wake Goddess at 9 and to have waffle batter ready so i could make Her breakfast right away. i took a 2-minute shower just to clean myself up and went downstairs to get everything ready. After breakfast (i was allowed to eat a waffle after Goddess had finished), i cleared the table and did the dishes.

Goddess had me draw Her a bath because She was so sore from dancing the night before. i had to rub Goddess's calf muscles before Her bath and, of course, wait to towel Her off when She got out of the tub. That took about an hour

Goddess had already told me it would be my responsibility to pick the boys up at their uncle's high-rise condo downtown, and that i could NOT be late as Her ex and his brother had a limo coming at exactly 12:00 to take them to the airport and they couldn't leave the boys alone. It was a 20 minute ride on a Sunday so i promised i would leave by 11:30. After i showered, She told to take my chastity device off.

At 11:25 I grabbed my keys and my jacket and was headed out the door when Goddess she told me to stop. i turned around and she grabbed me and pushed me against the door. She pressed against me and kissed me passionately. My pee-pee, having been freed from its cage, immediately started to get hard. She grabbed it and started stroking. She whispered in my ear "you've got 5 minutes to give me my worship puddle." Normally, that kind of pressure would make it difficult for me to concentrate, but Goddess is an expert at hand jobs and i was going crazy. She told me that i had to warn Her when i was about to cum. All of a sudden i reached my breaking point and whispered "NOW, Goddess."

She immediately withdrew Her hand and stepped back and grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the door. i started squirting but without the ability to rub against anything, or even grab myself with my hand, it was a weird and quite empty sensation. i squirted without actually having an orgasm. "Oh! Eeuuuwwww!" She cried as she held my hands so i couldn't grab myself. "you better not get any of that shit on me." She laughed. After i stopped panting, She giggled. "Frustrated?" She asked. "Yes, Goddess," i replied.

She made me grab some paper towels and clean my "disgusting mess" off the hallway floor, then chased me out. i was going to make it on time, but with only a minute or two to spare.

SUNDAY EVENING

We had a talk about our weekend. We were both very happy we could have a taste of what life could be like if our fantasies came true, but we also agreed that we could not possibly keep up that same level of intensity day after day. We promised to try to find more opportunities to spend time together in that way and i assured Her i would be happy just serving my Goddess, regardless of what added activities might amuse Her from time to time. She assured me that getting turned on by most, if not all, of the things She did was genuine.

That night the dog cage was put away and i slept in bed with Her. As i always do, i fell asleep with my lips pressed against Her beautiful asscheeks, dreaming of our next weekend alone together.

12