Weekend Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers

Sam watched as the woman yelped when the bull entered her tight pussy and watch as the man moved his hips working his cock inside her until he could go no further. The husband was leaning down kissing the back of his wife's thighs now as the black bull began to fuck his wife only inches away from his face.

Janet was holding Sam's cock now as they watched the interracial couple on the stage as Janet continued to speak and said. "Your wife is out with a black man at this very moment and if you trust her like you told me than she will not have sex with him until you indicate to her that it's all right with you."

Janet continued to whisper and said. "Your wife may indicate to you that she had a wonderful time and you should ask er if she found the man attractive. You will be able to tell if your wife is interested if you go home and she has wild sex with you tonight. This will indicate she is fantasizing about this black man and may desire to have sex with him but is unwilling to become an adulteress unless you encourage her."

They watched the woman as she moaned with pleasure and everyone could hear the wet sound coming from her well stretched pussy as the black bull continued to screw her just inches away from her husband.

Sam was very curious about the white couple on stage and asked Janet a question and said. "How do these people become involved in something like this where they are willing to go on stage and let everyone see what's going on?"

Janet kept fondling Sam's cock as she replied. "We don't track these people down and force them on that stage. It's something they want to do on their own and that's why I mention the word fantasy so much when I talk because for them they are living out their wildest dreams here tonight and want to share it with all of us. Although some couples like to stay private and meet their men and be very discreet about it."

They watched as the black bull began to screw the woman harder causing her body to shake with each thrust of his large black cock each time he drove himself deep inside her. The crowd of people was all fixed on the couple as they were about to reach their climax.

Janet was now stroking Sam's cock with more effort as they all watched the couple on stage and everyone tensed when they heard the woman begin to orgasm and a few seconds later the black bull moaned out loud and started to shoot her pussy full of black seed.

The camera was taking a closeup of the bull's cock as it spasmed and shot it's seed into the white woman below. Tom kept looking from the screen to the actual couple on the stage and watched as the husband got real close to examine his wife's pussy.

Tom looked up at the screen and could see a nice closeup shot of the black cock buried deep inside the white wife and he could see the sperm as it began to leak out around the massive cock

Suddenly the bull pulled out of the woman and everyone could see the gaping hole with a large puddle of white cum inside it.

The black bull lay down along the side of the woman while they watched the husband lift up his wife's legs trapping the seed inside her pussy while the camera panned in for a nice closeup shot.

Someone asked if he was going to lick out her pussy and he replied that he wasn't going to do that with everyone watching and everyone groaned when they heard his reply.

Than the husband changed his mind and got down on the edge of the mattress and began to lick the cum out of his wife's pussy. Sam could hear him slurping as he licked his wife clean. Everyone in the room clapped and the spot light dimmed leaving the husband finish with his wife.

Janet was still stroking Sam's cock as she said. "Did you enjoy the show we put on tonight?"

Sam replied. "I don't know what to say. I didn't know anything like this even existed until tonight."

Janet kept fondling with Sam's cock as she said. "Do you think you would enjoy seeing your wife making love to a black man like you saw tonight?"

Sam didn't know what to say but replied. "I really don't know if she had the guts to screw another man."

Janet increased her fondling and said. "I think she would if you gave her some encouragement. If you think you're strong enough and want to enjoy what you just watched here tonight than I'm willing to guide you through every step of the way."

Sam shook his head in disagreement and said. "I know my wife well enough to know she isn't going to go for any of this."

Janet was using both hands on Sam now as she replied. "Sam. With my help, you can have the wife you always wanted. Your wife will become the hot woman of your dreams that will react to you sexually at anytime of your choosing. No longer will she be a prude or be shy around other men and instead of just sharing your wife with another man it will enhance your own relationship with her and make you both strong for it."

Janet increased her fondling on Sam's cock and continued to say. "Tell me what you want to do Sam. Do you want me to help you enhance your relationship with your wife? Remember that before you answer me that you darn well mean what you say because I want your full cooperation when I start your instructions."

Janet was keeping him on the edge of orgasm until he replied than all of a sudden Sam shook his head in agreement and Janet put more effort into his cock and within seconds his cum was squirting into the air and landed on the floor next to them.

Janet took Sam's cock into her mouth and licked the remaining cum from the head and smacked her lips when she rose back up and said. "We're going to start with a few things tonight as soon as you get home."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers
12