Weekend in Middle America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the bed with my ass in the air, tits hanging down beneath me, waiting for him to fuck me, but he was going to do it on his terms, not mine. He made me wait what seemed like an eternity before I felt his cock enter me, but once he did it did not take him long to get going. He thrust away at my ass, rotating his cock in it so that I received as much pleasure as possible. The vibrating from his cock ring was incredibly good for me, and I came and came from it. This was almost like having a vibrator up my ass, only better, since they have never made a vibrator that feels as good as a cock. Randy reached around me and grabbed my tits, using them for leverage as he pounded away at my back door. I was in heaven, and I never wanted him to stop.

He turned me over, raising one leg above my head to maintain access to my ass, and continued the pounding, massaging my tits and pinching my nipples as he did. I was cumming like mad at this point, and he smiled at the grimaces and the noises I made.

When he exploded in my ass, I felt his hot spunk hit the walls of it and I thought I would pass out from pleasure. I was a very happy woman.

The only question was what the rest of the weekend would bring.

12