Weekend in Paradise Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rings! Might have to call in a couple favors to get a set on such short notice." I said being forgetful.

"No problem Master. Deuce can help us out. Don't need anything fancy anyway as I am a simple girl with strange desires." she said laughing.

"I guess that is a quick solution, I guess. Simple, somehow doesn't fit." I said with a laugh.

We get dressed and cleaned the place up. We had to take the wrist and ankle cuffs off however. She left the collar on to display it proudly. We chatted about her plans for the wedding and other things of experience between us. We almost forgot about all my friends that would be invited. I told her there would not be any problems whatsoever. Nelson and Matt would jump at being with me for my day. She told me Lacy and James teaches but that is it. Ice thinks it is crazy but to each his own. I told her Chelsie and Millie would be okay with it also but didn't know their feelings about it.

When we got back, Bruce and Deuce were waiting for us. Both noticed she was wearing her collar. "Well, well, do we have to call the JP for them two also?" Bruce said looking at Deuce.

"Let me get the shotgun and we'll do it right this time." he said laughing.

We were laughing also. "Actually call him and set it for tomorrow at 6 pm." I said as a matter of fact. They looked at me with their jaws open.

"Master is right boys." she said gushing. "A pony wedding, if that is alright with you two laughing hyenas." she said with a smug smile. They both looked at each other stunned.

"Sure, not a problem." Bruce said after gaining his composure.

"Bruce, can Sky be my maid of honor?" Lilly asked.

"That shouldn't be a problem. But what about Dakota?" he asked unsure.

"We will have to wear a leather dress and might be a good idea to wear yoga shorts underneath. Only saddle and headdress" Lilly said thoughtfully.

"I guess that will work." Bruce said agreeing.

"The guest list is short and keep it that way." I said. "Lilly says you could help us out with a set of rings?" I asked Deuce.

"Sure thing. Right this way." he said.

We got everything set up with Bruce and Deuce. We decided we could do BBQ ribs for the after party. A few bottles of wine, champagne and soda. As far as we could determine everything was set up and we just needed everybody in place at the appropriate time.

The last thing that popped into my head was about Dakota. Lilly and him had already discussed it and he is fine with it as long as she was happy. He is a good kid and shouldn't cause you many problems. I told her jokingly I would use China as bait. The next big question is where we would want to live. She had few ties here other than her sister so it wouldn't be a problem. Dakota though was actually looking forward to living in a small community and the horses. I told her I had some options open but wanted to talk to Nelson about it first.

Nelson and Ice are home, shall we go talk to them with the good news.

12